My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right bitch, now on your back and spread those legs so I can fuck your lovely married white cunt again. This time you will come at least three times before I do."

I lay on my back and spread my legs. I pull my pussy lips open, even though they are still pretty open for the recent fucking. "Come and get in lover. I'm waiting for you."

Jeff comes at me and rams his cock into me in one swift thrust. "DAMN. Fuck that feels good," I yell. "Fuck me baby, fuck your married white whore. Use me you black bastard." With that you start fucking me and just pounding my cunt. Suddenly I feel an orgasm building like a freight train coming down the track and I hear this voice screaming "FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" before I realize it is me. I'm beginning to wonder if there are people next door and if they are going to call the desk.

"I believe that is one for you already." says Jeff. "Now I want you doggy again bitch" he says as he pulls out.

"NNNOOO, put it back in. I need that black cock in my married white cunt" I scream as I get into position. Jeff then starts banging me again, only harder if that is possible.It doesn't seem like a long time when I feel another orgasm building and building. Soon I am screaming again, though I tried to muffle it in a pillow, and cum and squirt onto Jeff's cock and balls.

"That was quick, number two already."

You pull your cock out of my cunt again and then you lay down on the bed. "Get on top and face your husband for now. Ride my cock." I quickly get on top and start riding your cock. Matt is taking pictures as I pull on my tits and play with my clit. Suddenly I feel a smack on my ass as you slap it. Before I can do or say anything, you slap the other side.

"Fuck yes, slap my ass. That feels so good, slap it more." You then take turns slapping my ass until it feels nice and warm.

"Turn around and face me without getting off my cock." I'm not sure I can, but I raise up enough to turn slowly around until I am facing you and Matt can now see and photograph my red ass. You then start squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples until they are standing out like little bullets. You keep fucking me as you pull me down and start kissing my face, lips and neck. You then move down to my tits.

"Yes, suck on my tits. Suck those big boobs. Oh fuck, you're going to have me coming again very soon." We keep up our fucking and soon I feel myself coming again. I almost bite your shoulder as I try to muffle a loud scream when I am coming.

"That makes three and here I cum. Fuck you, you married white slut. Fuck you."

"FUCK ME, fuck me lover,yes. FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK." You are screaming and I'm sure the neighbors can hear you, next door and across the hall. You fall on Jeff and both of you are trying to catch your breath. "I have never been filled like that, you just kept cumming and squirting inside like no one else."

"His cum is leaking out of your cunt and onto the bed. It looks like he shot a lot into you slut."

"He did and it felt so good. I could take a nap right here very easily."

You two are lying on the bed when there is a knock on the door. I go and open it and the manager is there asking if everything is alright and may she come in to make sure. She says that they have gotten a number of calls about screaming coming from the room and she needs to make sure everything is alright.

"Certainly. The noise you had reports on was my wife cuming while getting fucked by her black lover. They are on the bed but you can talk to them."

As she comes in, she sees the two of you in bed. "Are you OK? Are you being forced to do something you don't want to?"

"Oh no. This may have been my first time, but it won't be my last. Wouldn't you want to get more of a cock like this" you ask as you pull off of Jeff's cock and start playing and sucking it.

"As long as every one is OK and willing. Just try to keep it down or ask for a room away from others might be better in the future. That is a nice looking cock but I need to get back before someone else comes to check on me. Enjoy." With that she turns around and walks out.

Jeff says that he needs to get ready to leave but first he wants to take a shower with you. Off you go and soon I am hearing moans from you like you are cumming again. After a bit you both come out and Jeff gets dresses while you stay naked.

"I hope that we can do this again. I can't wait to fuck your married white pussy, and maybe even that cute married ass."

"I would love to have you fuck me again, as long as it's alright with my husband."

"Call me Jeff and we can probably arrange for you to use her again. Next time it will include me and we will need to plan on the whole weekend maybe. I enjoyed watching you fuck my bitch, but only with my knowledge before hand."

"Good, I can have more of that lovely black cock." With that you walk him to the door. He starts out and then pulls you to him to give you a goodby kiss in the doorway.

"See you soon love." I tell him as he walks away.

12