All Comments on 'My First Time as Sara... Pt. 04'

by Sexy_SaraCD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

good work as always, :)

pnkntnpnkntnabout 8 years ago
Transforming

Sara is transforming & I`m enjoying the ride!

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
nice black mesh lace panties.

Sometimes I think they're the most important part of dressing up to get fucked, don't you? Wearing them, wiggling in them, getting on your back and legs up to have them slid off your ass, keeping them on one ankle for sliding back up after your asshole gets lick-lubed for that long, slippery cock up you, and then letting the cum fill them afterwards -- tyes, they ARE the best. I've decided. Black lace mesh panties from now on. Thank you, Sara. Be nice to fuck one another, wouldn't it? Nice suck job to add to the taking cock in the ass, somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice!!!!

That was a good fantasy for me to use. How about a dominatrix next time or some time. That is another world for Sara to explore. Loved it as always. And so onto part 5. I can't wait.

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 8 years ago
Hope you're not going there

Ok Sara, I commented on the last chapter that I was glad that you haven't turned into a whore like so many of us gurls do after we've had our first man. Now you've gone to a bar and let a stranger fuck you. I'm not saying that you should be a prude. God knows I'm far from it. I've fucked and sucked my fair share of men over the years. But I never was a wanton whore nor am I now. There's nothing wrong with what you did just keep in mind that Steve seems to be falling in love with you. And remember how you felt when he said that the two of you needed to talk. You were afraid that he had found a real woman. How is he going to feel if he finds out about this litte escapade? Please Sara, don't whore yourself! Now on to the next chapter. You're doing great. Oh, by the way honey, I gave this chapter 5*'s only because of the fact that you took a man's gift in your sissy pussy. As I said in the comment on the last chapter, there's no better feeling than that of a man's seed leaking from your well fucked pussy into your panties.

bifemboibifemboialmost 7 years ago
Mmmmmm....

I like how she needs to be a little slutty too...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous