All Comments on 'My First Time Ch. 02'

by irshlady32

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rubbish Story.

One question I have to ask is if this wife is not happy with her marriage and she feels NOTHING and she has NOTHING but disrespect for her husband and her husband does NOTHING for her sexually, then WHY THE FUCK IS SHE STILL MARRIED? why not just go and get totally fucked by her student divorce the husband and then she can become the slut that she wants to be. With her student. This story makes NO sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nothing rubbish here... great story

Well written and done with feeling. Idiot Anon below seems to believe the stories here are real life. Doesn't know the difference between real life and fiction.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Well written .. good story

You brought out the emotions in this women really well. I'm glad I was able to give my wife what she needed so she never needed to go to someone behind my back. But you brought this womens need to perfection. Thanks.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
Excellent story and great writing

irishlady brought her character out into a living breathing multi faceted human being with complex feelings. Great job. Anon comment below is a joke because he obviously doesn't understand the subtleties of emotion in other people.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
It's decently written and not miscategorized....

....but does not deserve a high score because it is not a story many can relate to. A good story is not written for the very few. I can write,"All nyug bosom.Konch-hog not.La chohan not.Dharmakaya ceased.Barnang and Ssa in Ngovanyidj." (which is universal eroticism partly scripted in a language pre-dating sanscrit,by the way) but what human alive today can relate to that? How many functional people out there find a woman with such a derogatory opinion of and dishonest relationship with her husband an object of desire? If there is no "cause de celebre" there is no eros.How erotic is a story that makes one feel sick? This is DarkWanderer stuff.

LakesLakesover 14 years ago
Pete, your example is ridiculous

Something that no one can read would not be read and therefore not rated. If stories had to be universal, then we would only need two categories, fiction and non fiction. The Literotica categories are meant to provide special interest groupings. Within each categories there are many possible sub groups such as cucks within Loving Wives. I don't like cuck stories so I don't rate them. As far as I am concerned some sub groups may have a readership of less than 50 people and the story can be rated excellent by that sub group due to the quality of the writing for that sub group. Unfortunately, many idiots find it necessary to read stories they hate so they can express their own repressed hatred in their comments and this screws up the rating system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good stuff. Thanks for writing.

The comment below; ridiculous. pete you've been writing a lot of crap lately. What's with all the anti America comments? Take a break if you're not enjoying it, there's enough pompous assholes on here already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap

if you look long enough and hard enough you will find someone better in bed than your partner, you can always find a excuse. This woman is a lying cheating slut who wants to fuck around, fine. You walk away, leave the kids with their dad and get on with being a slut, try crack, group sex, move to the hood, whatever, but the husband and kids deserve some honesty and she doesn't love her husband and the kids deserve a stable home so be a real person and leave. My guess is in 10 years when she is a fucked out old whore she will look back on this weekend and say W.T.F. was I thinking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous