All Comments on 'My First Time Sucking Cock'

by JacquezBuilt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A fun read!

My wife and I enjoy it when one of our friends stops by. He is divorced and doesn't care to date. When he mentioned during a drunken fest that he'd even let a dude suck his cock, I volunteered and dropped to my knees. I'd never sucked a cock before and my wife and I had never even talked about it. But when she saw me drop to my knees, fish his cock out and place my mouth over it, she was hooked!

His cock raised to full mast in seconds. My wifes hand was in her pants by the time he was hard and they both stood and watched one another as I sucked and jacked like a man on a mission. She was hunched over her hand as she rubbed frantically and it was so exciting to our friend, he starting squirting into my mouth in less than 60 seconds! I was thrilled to have him cum in my mouth and didn't waste a single drop. My wife couldn't quit masturbating as I continued to clean his cock and kneel at his feet.

Soon she had her pants to mid thigh with her pussy stuck out in front of her and her tits hanging from under her Tshirt. She flogged her clit hard and my buddies cock started to rise again. I captured it in my mouth and went to town on it. They both orgasmed at the same time.

For six years now I get to suck all the cock I want. They don't fuck, I won't allow it and if it looks like its getting close, I'll suck his cock so he can't get an erection. I get my reward of a mouthful of sperm to swallow and my wife gets to spank her hairy monkey in front of us, exciting everyone to orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fun short story

Quite a few guys have same desire but don't admit it. Most will do it in right circumstances, wife or girlfriend can be very encouraging.

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
that is such

such a cool story, lots of guys would love to try this.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 8 years ago
Hot

Dick sucking sounds tasty

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story, but more detail and development would make it irresistable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mouthful

I am in my 60s.....When in my teens , I had a couple guys who used to like watching me jerk off. I used to shoot a lot and quite a ways. One of these guys, a few years apart. He would like to play with me and make me come. One night while we were watching a adult video, there was quite a bit of cock sucking. He asked me if I had ever had a blow job? I said , no. THen I asked him , if he had ever sucked ? He said only once. Did he enjoy it , I asked ? He said. it was okay. Then , he asked me , if I wanted him to suck me. I guess, if you want. He did , he seemed to really enjoy it, i could feel his tongue roll my cock shaft. He nibbled on the head, which really got me excited. Then he began to jerk me, I came off and shot all over his face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story.

Once before my wife and I were married we had an accidental foursome. Watching porn with a couple we were friends with, and they asked if they could watch us have sex. To my surprise my fiancée agreed so we stripped started to 69. One thing lead to another with my fiancée letting his wife take turns sucking my cock, while slide into my fiancé from behind while we were still 69ing. I ended up licking her and him. His cock slipped out a few times so I sucked it. When he came he shot into my fiancées pussy with some leaking out. I licked them both clean and then came in his wife’s mouth.

Ending up licking his wife while he fucked too as he licked my fiancée. They all came shortly after that. To finish off the night I had sloppy seconds with my fiancée, cumming hard into her, and then licking her clean to another orgasm. Quite a night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous