My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen and I kissed for a bit and then after a while decided to sneak in the condo and go to our room as we wanted to have sex.

When we opened the door, which stuck a little so we had to be extra careful not to make noise we heard the sounds of sex right away. So then it was like WOW, my mom is good, but then we wondered if maybe it was just my mom and Jill, and Wendy wasn't even there. So we snuck over to the door, which wasn't even closed. I mean not even pulled to. And what we saw surprised us. There was Wendy lying on her back on the bed, her dark naked body immediately drawing my full attention. Her nipples were so dark and I had never seen a body like hers before, but it looked so tight and athletic, wow very sexy. My mom was sitting on her face and facing away from us. Wendy was licking her up and down and my mom was leaning against the head board and rocking against her tongue. And if that wasn't sexy enough, yes my Aunt Jill had her face buried between Wendy's legs and was going to town on her pussy. SHIT!! So fucking hot!

My mom was the first to notice us. She turned to look back at Jill or something and she sort of made a noise when she saw us, but Wendy seemed to have no clue. My mom leaned back and got Jill's attention and soon Jill knew we were there too. I didn't think. I just pulled Jill off of that pussy and took her place. The whole time picturing eating out Jocelyn. I was fingering her, and licking and pulling that clit into my mouth. Jill was rubbing my breasts and I have no clue what Kristen was doing. I finally took off my dress and started rubbing my nipple against her pussy, but then I wanted so much more. I pushed her leg up high and began to rub my clit against hers and she reached up and put her hand on my boob and was squeezing it when my mom began to orgasm.

My mom pulled off unable to take anymore, and soon Wendy saw me grinding against her. I hadn't expected that. I was trying to be sneaky, but there we were looking at one another.

Wendy cussed a lot. Wow did she let the expletives fly, but she didn't stop me. In fact she never let go of my boob either, and soon I was cumming. I didn't know they had already made her cum more than once (as I was sort of surprised I hadn't made her yet), but she seemed like she couldn't get enough. I collapsed on her and let her leg back down, and she looked up at my mom as if asking a question, though no words came out. I started kissing and sucking on her neck, and finally Wendy said, "What the fuck Patty?"

My mom didn't say anything immediately. She sort of laid on the bed next to us and got comfortable and then finally said, "Yea. I didn't see this coming either." She smiled at her and then at me and said, "It's vacation. We're here to have fun."

I just laid on Wendy and I could tell she probably would have been moving if I didn't have my weight on her, but that said she wasn't trying to push me off either.

Wendy looked around and said, "Where the hell is Jill?" This time when she spoke I could tell how drunk she sounded. She was slurring just a little.

My mom didn't answer her, instead she kissed her. I was surprised how completely Wendy got into my mom's kiss and forgot about her question. I repositioned a little and began to suck on her dark nipple. As if Wendy suddenly woke from a nightmare she jerked pulling away from my mom and tugging the nipple from my lips and she said, "Where is Jasmine and Jocelyn?"

I quickly said, "They're at your condo. Don't worry, they'll never have to know about this." I smiled at her and went back to sucking her nipple. My hand instinctively began to rub my mom's leg without even thinking what Wendy would think about me touching my own mother. I wanted her to see us, but wasn't sure if mom would be okay with that.

Mom certainly didn't stop me, in fact she began to rub my back. Wendy didn't even seem to notice, she was staring at my mouth on her nipple and I started to feel her rub her clit against mine (which was still a little sensitive). I sucked her for a while before I rose up some and began to grind against her again. She seemed to be mesmerized by my boobs and started playing with them, but soon she looked over at my mom and said, "I'm sorry. This is so wrong. I . . ."

My mom said, "I don't mind sharing my daughter with you."

"Oh, you two are a couple of dirty white girls aren't you," Wendy slurred.

That actually made me laugh, and my mom smiled and put her hand on Wendy's breasts while Wendy felt mine. "We'll be whatever you want us to be for tonight."

They kissed again and I began to rub faster against her. We did this for a while until they stopped kissing and then mom put her hand on Wendy's hand and helped her squeeze my boob. That turned me on so bad. I wanted to start making out with mom, but I wanted to let her lead. It took Wendy a couple seconds to even realize it was happening, but she was looking back and forth from my mom's face to her hand when suddenly my mom's hand left Wendy's and cupped the top of my boob.

Wendy started arching her back and making this crazy face, but never took her eyes off my boob. Soon my mom's hand had slid Wendy's away and she was squeezing my left breast over top of the nipple, while Wendy continued to squeeze my right one.

My mom said, "My baby girl has such big round tits doesn't she?"

Wendy said, "Yes," with more air than words, and she looked as if she were about to cum.

I said, "So does your baby girl, Jocelyn."

My mom waited for just the right moment when Wendy was at her climax and then she began to suck my left nipple. Watching Wendy's drunk face take it all in made me cum again. I moaned so loudly and I grabbed the back of my mom's hair and pressed her to my breast. My mom was devouring me, and I was twitching and bucking with sensitivity lying against Wendy's rocking body as she orgasmed. I think I cussed a few times myself, but I made sure to say "mom" a couple times just to stress that this was my own mother sucking her daughter's breast.

This is what I absolutely love. Watching someone watch mom and I explore one another. Sometimes it goes great and sometimes not, Wendy seemed to be okay with it so far. When mom stopped sucking me, I crawled off of Wendy and had her between mom and me. I mentioned Jocelyn again and I think that was the wrong move.

Soon Wendy was off the bed and was putting on her clothes and staggering to the bedroom door. Mom and I just watched her. She was so drunk and I was funny to see her trying to dress herself. Mom and I were still both completely naked. Wendy stared at us for a while. I think she was sort of shocked and then walked out of the bedroom. When she did she screamed. Mom and I of course jumped up and we saw Jill fucking Kristen with a strap-on.

Wendy had dropped her purse and she was leaning against the wall with her hand on her mouth. Kristen was leaning over the arm of the couch with her hands on the seat and Jill was behind her pounding the hell out of her. I was super surprised that Jill hadn't stopped. In fact she wasn't even looking at Wendy or us. That's when I realized that Jill was just as drunk as Wendy was. It made sense. Jill was never one to take chances or be super crazy, so now I understood how the threesome had begun at all.

Jill and Kristen were both completely naked. Kristen was looking right at Wendy, but when I walked out she smiled at me. Kristen's 34D's were swaying in circles and then sometimes slapping together as her mom slammed into her. Jill's round 36D's quivering with each pump as she pulled against her daughter's hips. Now that they didn't need to be quiet, Kristen started to grunt with each pounding.

I was surprised how long Wendy watched them, and it made me so horny that I stopped watching and knelt down in front of my mom and started to lick her pussy. I looked up at my mom and she ran her fingers through my hair, but then she went back to watching Wendy, Jill, and Kristen.

I guess Wendy must have seen us, because she gasped and cussed again, and then I felt her brush by us and heard the front door open and close. I continued to lick my mom for a while, but soon she was pulling me back into the bedroom. She grabbed a strap-on and that made my legs wobble a little just thinking about it.

Then mom pulled me out onto the balcony. We were many floors up, but this was still crazy to be out here. And sometimes crazy is what I love. She pushed me against the rail which I leaned over and she dropped down behind me and licked my pussy and my ass for a little bit. I couldn't see anyone at all outside except a few people watching the beach really far away. Our curtains were half open and we were away from the light so I'm not sure anyone far away could see us, but I suddenly was very aware that my breasts were out for the whole world to see.

I cupped my hands over my own nipples and soon enough mom was entering me from behind. As soon as she got a rhythm going she put her hands over mine and then I just held onto the rail as she held my breasts like handles and fucked the hell out of me. A couple of times she would lift on of my boobs up and I would lick the top of it, or maybe even lick the nipple for a bit, but mostly she just held onto them which still felt nice.

The way the balconies are set up you really can't see onto someone else's, which is nice, but I started to wonder if they could hear us. Not that I cared. She did me for a long time before we both got tired and when we went inside, Jill was passed out on the floor of the living room and Kristen was still jumping up and down on the dildo fucking herself.

My mom actually took a picture of them and we were both laughing at Jill. Kristen left her lay there and Mom, Kristen and I all had sex together in bed. It was a super fun night and we talked for a couple hours afterwards about everything.

The next day Jill was so hungover and she also was a little upset or maybe just nervous about all that happened. My mom tried to be positive, but when we never saw Wendy or her daughters the whole day, I started to feel a little nervous too. Certainly Wendy wouldn't have told them, but it was weird that they were just gone when they had said they had more days there. Kristen and I finally ran into Jasmine down in the restaurant on the first floor. She was picking up a pizza to take up to their room. We had just seen her through the window and stopped in to say hi.

She looked nervous, and so we weren't sure what was going on.

"So where were you three all day?" I asked.

"Mom wanted to go shopping. She's weird. Here we have all this ocean and she wants to shop. So we were at a couple different malls, but it was fun."

She seemed like she was feeling awkward and so I quietly said, "Sorry if that was weird last night with me kissing Jocelyn."

There was no way anyone could have heard me, but she still looked around to see. Then she whispered, "It was super weird, but it's ok. Jocelyn and I talked a long time after you left. She thinks she might be bi or something, she's very confused and I'm not sure what your intentions are, but I don't think it's a good idea confusing her more."

I completely understood where she was coming from, though I didn't agree at all. I just said, "I really like her."

Jasmine sort of pursed her lips at me, and then looked at Kristen for a second and then back at me and said, "Yea, well maybe you do, and maybe she would like you too, but it's not like you two will ever see each other again after this week. Plus I wouldn't get your hopes up, she's probably just intrigued by you."

"Don't you think it would be smart for her to figure that out on her own, to figure out what she wants in a safe place like this, away from anyone who might find out," I said and I almost felt like I was raising my voice to loud. Jasmine certainly thought so, because she gave me a foul look.

I said I was sorry, but then sort of waited for an answer. I didn't get one. The waitress came, rang her up handed her the pizza and set three large drinks on the counter. She was going to put them on the box, but Kristen snatched two of them up and said, "Here, we'll help you take them to your room."

I love Kristen. She is so clever. So much like my mom.

So soon we were walking to the elevator. Unfortunately we weren't alone in the elevator so we didn't get to carry on our conversation. When we got to her floor she said, "Lucy I think you are a really sweet girl. You two are in completely different places though in life. Think about that."

She was right and I think my face showed that I agreed with her. I must have looked devastated and I think my emotions were running a lot higher than I expected. Just for a second I felt bad, as if I was cheating on Kristen even though she was standing right there. This wasn't just some play to get into Jocelyn's pants. I really liked Jocelyn. I didn't love her, but I think I was starting to actually have feelings for her.

Jasmine could tell, and she said, "I'm sorry. I should let her make up her own mind, not do it for her."

I bit my lip and I looked at Kristen. Kristen gave me a sad face and I could tell she knew. Kristen is so amazing. She totally knew I was into Jocelyn and yet showed no sign of jealousy, just the opposite she felt bad for me. I love her so much.

Jasmine opened the door and the three of us walked in their condo. Jocelyn's face lit up and she jumped up from the couch. When she did her big boobs just bounced up almost out of her loose top and she wasn't wearing any bra. She sort of hopped over to me and I was melting watching her lovely body approach mine. Jasmine saw her sister's happiness and she gave me a look. I was sort of unaware at what to do at that point. Part of me agreed with Jasmine, and yet I so was into Jocelyn and new she needed to explore her sexuality.

Then Wendy came almost bounding out of the bedroom. She didn't look happy to see us. Kristen said, "Hi, Mrs. (can't tell you her last name sorry), we missed you all today. Our mom's said they had a blast last night. Hope you had as much fun as they did."

"Yes, it was a lot of fun. Well not sure there is enough food here for you girls to stay."

Kristen and I got the hint, and we said goodbye, but Jocelyn looked super sad to see me go, which made me super happy. I mouthed, "Meet me at the hot tub at ten," to her, and she nodded and smiled.

As soon as we were out the door I told Kristen what I did and she seemed so excited for me. I said, "I wish Jasmine was into you."

"It's okay Lucy, I'm not sure I even really like her that much. Though I am a little jealous that you were with Wendy last night and I didn't get any."

I laughed that off and said, "It looked like you had plenty of fun with Jill."

Kristen got this huge smile on her face and said, "Oh wow, did I ever. Oh and with you and Patty too." She added as if she would be insulting me if she hadn't. We laughed again.

So I was sitting in the hot tub at fifteen till ten, longest fifteen minutes of my life, and then like right on the dot she comes walking out of the door just smiling as big as can be. She had on this sexy little bikini and I could not keep my eyes off her.

We both said hi and were smiling and I felt like I was in college all over again, meeting girls for the first time. There were a few other people in the tub, but not near us and so I whispered, "So how did you get away from Jasmine and Wendy?"

She shrugged at first and then said, "Not easy, but they are over in the pool and I said I was cold so, yea, hopefully they don't come over and investigate."

Well that wasn't ideal, but it was better than nothing. We just talked for a while and soon our hands found one another under the bubbly water. I liked holding her hand, but I could tell she was just on cloud nine right now. We talked about all sorts of things and she is just so fun and enjoyable to be around. I so wished we were alone, but I figured it would be more likely that Wendy or Jasmine would join us than the ones' with us would leave. I leaned over and almost kissed her shoulder, but didn't, and said, "I loved kissing you last night. You are a great kisser."

She just smiled at me and nudged up a little closer. I couldn't see into the water well, so I took a chance and letting go of her hand I slid my hand to her inner thigh. I could feel her tense up and so I just squeezed her and then ran my hand out further up her leg. She put her hand on mine and soon she was leading my hand closer to where I wanted to explore. I felt so excited and happy, and we looked at each other face to face when my fingers found their way inside of her bottoms and down to her clit.

She sucked in some air at my first touch, but really did a good job of not being obvious. I wiggled my finger on it for a bit, before moving it down and sliding just the tip inside of her. When I did she took her far arm and grabbed on to mine. I wasn't sure at first if she was telling me to stop, or if she was just super sensitive, but soon she put her lips on my shoulder and kissed it.

I started fingering her and she whispered, "I wish we were alone."

I leaned my chin down to say, "Me too." Which I did get out, but then she kissed me.

I of course kissed her, but then we both sort of looked at the people in the tub with us and they quickly looked away.

I said, "Sorry."

There was an overweight woman that pretended like she didn't even see or hear anything, but she had been looking. A younger couple guy and girl that both said something like, "You're fine." We didn't kiss again, but we sort of put our heads together and were smiling. I'm not sure if they had any clue that I was fingering her beneath the bubbles, but they didn't seem to care.

The couple got the hint and left shortly after our kiss. The overweight woman took a little longer, but soon she was gone.

Talk about romantic. I could hear the waves from the ocean and the weather was so perfect and I just sort of forgot myself for a while and we started making out. I was still fingering her, but I'd like to think the kissing was the best part. It was for me, she started to feel my boobs then and her hand was inside of my bikini. I probably should have been looking to see if anyone had come around, but like I said I was just lost in the moment. Soon Jocelyn was climaxing. She tightened up and squeezed my boob for a moment then let it go and sort of bit on my shoulder for a moment (not hard), and then she found my boob again and squeezed it several more times while she orgasmed.

My boob wasn't covered by the suit anymore, but I didn't even think about it. Hopefully no teenage boy was walking by and got a pic or video. That would be bad.

Then we were kissing and she found my nipple and was playing with it. I was wondering if she would try her luck down my bottoms, but suddenly we both heard Wendy yell, "Shit!"

Yea I felt horrible. Jocelyn was getting out right away and so I couldn't just sit there, so I jumped out too. Jocelyn was saying, "Sorry mom," over and over again, and Wendy was just staring at her with her mouth wide open.

I went over to her and was going to say sorry to, and when Wendy looked at me and then down at my boobs, I realized I was still hanging out for the whole world to see, which actually wasn't anyone that I saw, but I never even looked up at the balconies, so who knows who saw me. I fixed my suit and then said, "Sorry Wendy. It's my fault. I really like your daughter, and I'm sorry if this is upsetting."

Wendy was giving me this look. I couldn't read, but then she said, "Go upstairs Jocelyn. I want to talk to, Lucy."

Jocelyn surprised me and said, "I'm gay, mom. This isn't Lucy's fault. I wanted this to happen."

I felt so proud of her. Wendy looked calm, she didn't seem angry right then and for the first time she seemed to show some compassion instead of anger. She put her hand on Jocelyn's shoulder and said, "It's okay, Joce. I'm not mad. Go upstairs and I'll talk to you in a bit."