My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,066 Followers

My smile gave it away before I could answer. Now that shocked the hell out of her. She said she never would have believed it, but she just could tell how they acted that they seemed more like lovers than sisters. Now that one she thought was much more odd than Kristen and me being a couple, but she didn't freak out at least.

Then as if another light bulb went on she asked, "Oh my, gosh, are one of them trying to hook up with my mom like you two are with us?"

I just shook my head yes. She was smiling, but the look on her face was pure shock. "Wow, the four of you are all fricking wild."

"I warned you," I said and leaned over and kissed her shoulder.

Well we talked a little more about that, but then just more about her future and if we might ever see one another, and then more about her and what she wanted in life, until Wendy finally came home.

She looked sober, but I could tell she'd been drinking. Jocelyn seemed stand offish to her for a while, and then said, "So did you have fun with Patty and Jill?"

Her mom said yes, but I think she might have guessed that there was more behind that question. I stood up to go get Kristen off the balcony and when I looked out the glass sliding door, which was at an angle so you could see out on the balcony before opening it, Kristen had her shirt up and Jasmine was sucking her nipples.

Now it was my turn to be surprised, though I shouldn't have been as I know how great Kristen is at seducing. I made a noise. They straightened up and then came inside. I think Wendy could tell something was up, she just looked suspicious, but we didn't stick around to find out. I kissed Jocelyn at the door one last time and then Kristen and I walked arm and arm back to our condo, and I haven't seen her since.

Kristen and I made love that night. It was gentle and sensual, and I loved it, and then we talked for way to long and were so exhausted the next morning when we had to leave the condo way earlier than I would have wished.

Nothing crazy happened on the way home.

So now it's been a month and have talked to Jocelyn a lot. She actually wants to come and visit, but her mom won't let her drive up that far. Everything with Kristen and I are fine. I'm still very much in love with her, but I admit that if I could spend more time with Jocelyn that I would have serious feelings for her as well.

So mostly all I've done this summer is swim in our pool with friends and hang out. It's been very relaxing. I think every time Lyndsey and Denise come over the six of us all make love. Monica has sort of written us off. Not entirely sure why, but I think she was getting freaked out by everything. I'll write more when there is more to tell. All for now, and again thanks for reading and writing me. Always love to hear from all of you.

Lucy

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,066 Followers