My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

Jocelyn looked at me and said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded and we both smiled and then she walked away. Wendy waited a bit and said, "Come here," and she started to walk out to the beach by way of the boardwalk. I was actually a little nervous. In the back of my mind I was thinking, shit is she going to drown me? But she seemed super calm and so I followed.

As soon as we were away from the lights of the building she stopped and said, "Did you tell her anything about what you and I did?"

I assured her I didn't.

She actually threw her arms up and her head back and shouted, "Oh thank the heavens." But then she looked me deep in the eyes and put her hands on my shoulders and said, "Lucy, Lucy, Lucy . . . That's not right. What happened in your condo isn't right. None of it. I shouldn't have been there, and . . . and you and your mother . . ."

"It's okay Wendy. The four of us have been having sex for years. It's just what we do. It's who we are."

"With your family?" Wendy said loudly.

"Yes, and I am not ashamed of it, but I won't tell anyone what you did if you are," I said putting it back on her.

"Oh shit," she said and then just started mumbling to herself for the longest time. It would have been funny if I had not been so nervous about if she was going to flip out on me.

I decided to comfort her so I moved in and started to rub her arms at first and then she hugged me. I started rubbing my hand on her back, but soon one of my hands was on her ass. She pulled back and looked at me. I said, "I loved what we did. It was amazing."

"Were you going to take her up to your mother and . . ." Wendy started to ask and got so frustrated she couldn't finish the question.

"No, no, not at all. I just wanted to be with her. Just me," I insisted.

"Oh no, you and Jocelyn, shit." Wendy seemed to be remembering it all over again. I think she was upset that she had made love to me last night and then I had obviously just been doing something with her daughter. She wasn't handling it well at all.

"I really like her Wendy. That wasn't just sex."

"You had sex?"

I felt dumb for admitting that, but I just went with it. "I pleased her with my fingers. She wanted it as much as me, but I really like her. Last night when I was sucking your breasts and licking you, I was pretending it was her." I felt Wendy's body change in my arms. I think she was remembering what we had done and she seemed to just go limp for a moment. "Kissing her is like magic," I continued, "and feeling her hands on my breasts." Now I was sort of going limp thinking of Jocelyn's hands on my body.

Wendy looked disoriented for a moment. I said, "She has lips just like you," and Wendy's lips parted. I couldn't be for sure, but I leaned in and we kissed. Oh my, GOSH, did we kiss. I think we were both on like an adrenaline high or something, but we went after it. So hot!

Then she flipped out again. I think she was upset with herself. I just stood there and watched the crazy show she put on. She was having the best conversation with herself, and I didn't have to say anything, but it came down to she always knew Jocelyn was gay, and that she herself had similar feelings, though she never outright said she was gay, and that she was pissed at herself for kissing (and a whole lot more I might point out) her daughter's "girlfriend", which she kept calling me.

So when she finally calmed down, I said, "She never has to know. This can just be her first time with a girl and she doesn't need to know you had me first."

She was super quiet then so I went in for another hug. Then she started kissing me again, and then freaked just a little looking around to make sure no one else was there, and then we made out for a long time. What a nutty woman. But whatever it took to make her not freak out I was willing to do.

So then after we kissed she asked me lots of questions. Some about myself and of course my weird relationship, and then just questions to help her understand what Jocelyn was all going through. It was a nice talk and she was back to the Wendy we had made friends with days before. I finally said, "Well if you want to come back up to my room," which she actually looked tempted to do, but she said, "Oh Jocelyn is probably worried sick right now."

Then she gave me this evil look and said, "Don't even think about the four of you having sex with my Jocelyn."

"We won't. I told you. I like her. It's not about that." She sort of nodded and I could tell she believed me. So then I said, "So can I come up and say goodnight to Jocelyn?"

Wendy stopped walking, and looked at me, and then said, "Yea, I think that would be fine. That way she will know I didn't scream at you."

We took a few more steps and she said, "So what exactly did you do to her in the hot tub?"

I stopped and grabbed her hand and pulled her over to me. We were just at the edge of the boardwalk, but down on the sand in the shadows of the stairs. I held her tightly with one hand on her hip and she was staring into my eyes, I slid my fingers down her bikini bottom and soon I was fingering Wendy. I tried to do it exactly the same, and Wendy started kissing me. Then Wendy pulled my suit over and began to suck on my nipple. She was actually making it difficult for me to rub her pussy, but I didn't care. It felt great.

Then I said, "I would love to have sucked Jocelyn's nipples and feel her breasts against my face."

Wendy rubbed her face against my boobs, and then went back to sucking me. Wendy was just as confused and new to this as Jocelyn was, but I didn't get the same feelings with Wendy. Though it was exciting in its own way. I made her cum, and she held me tight and then cried. I didn't know what to say so I just held her, then she said, "There must be something wrong with me."

I tried to explain to her that as this was new to her and she was unsure of all these new emotions and desires that she shouldn't be so hard on herself. It did some good, but she said she hated herself. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to go back upstairs to see Jocelyn, but finally Wendy got it together and so we went upstairs together.

We were in the elevator alone and I saw her checking out my body and so I ran my finger down my breast and Wendy said, "Shit, you're dangerous."

I think I must have been super horny at that point cause I said, "Did you like watching my mom suck my nipple?"

Wendy just looked straight up at the ceiling of the elevator and said, "Oh your mother is such a dirty little slut."

I didn't know if I should be offended or laugh, but I just had this strange desire to make Wendy insane with lust. So as I pulled my boob out of my top and gave it a good squeeze I said, "She fucked me like Jill fucked Kristen after you left."

The elevator stopped and the door opened and no one moved. I think she wanted to attack me, but she didn't. The door almost shut before she stopped it. I would have had sex with her right there if she hadn't. We stepped out, but then she paused before she went to her condo.

"You promise you will never tell her."

"I promise Wendy."

We took three steps then she turned around and kissed me again. She was nuts I tell you. Her hands were all over my boobs, and then like a switch she stopped and just walked away from me. Such a crazy nut.

When she got to the door she didn't unlock it. She turned and looked at me and said. "I really liked your mom. I was surprised when Jill joined us, not half as surprised as everything else after that, but . . . Lucy you are such a . . ." she paused and swallowed really big and just looked me over. "I don't agree with what y'all do, but I . . ."

She never finished her thought. She just turned and opened the door. When we came in, Jasmine and Jocelyn were sitting on the couch. They had probably been talking about what happened. I could tell by the look on Jasmine's face that she was a little scared at what her mom was going to do, but Jocelyn stood and walked over to us.

Wendy said, "Lucy wanted to say goodnight to you. Jasmine, let's give them some privacy," she said and walked into her bedroom. Jasmine, whose eyes looked huge right then, followed her in and shut the door.

Jocelyn looked at me wide eyed as well and said, "Are you okay?" I nodded and then she said, "Am I going to be?"

I smiled and let out a quick laugh and said, "Yes, you will be."

I walked her away from their door and over to the big window that looked out to the ocean. "I'm sorry we got caught. I didn't want to get you in trouble, but I did want you to have this experience, and I am so glad it was me that got to share it with you. Your mom and I had a great talk though and I think everything is going to be ok. I'm so happy we met down here."

"Me too. You are so wonderful. I wish we lived closer."

Shit I did too. I nodded and she could tell I was sad and we hugged. Then as we parted she said, "Well I need to talk with my mom."

I kissed her. She was a little hesitant at first, but soon we were kissing just like we had in the hot tub. I wanted to touch her breasts so bad, but I also didn't want to get too excited so after I bit I stopped kissing her. We smiled and she walked me to the door and she said she'd see me tomorrow.

I went back to my room and told everyone everything. Jill and Kristen couldn't believe what Wendy and I had done on the beach, but my mom said she wasn't surprised. She said, "Oh that Wendy is just as freaky as the next girl. I know she is. It doesn't surprise me a bit."

My mom is a pretty good judge of character, always has been, and Wendy was a freak no doubt.

So the next day was our last full day there. The seven of us spent the whole day together. It was pretty nice. We even all ate lunch (sandwiches) at our condo. No one was acting weird or anything, though Wendy made a few comments to me when Jocelyn or Jasmine couldn't hear. After swimming for a while at the pool, Kristen, Jasmine, Jocelyn and I went up to our individual rooms to shower. Kristen and I did together, but when we got out there was Wendy having sex with my mom and Jill again. NO SHIT, I'm not kidding, and she wasn't even drunk this time.

So I turned to Kristen and said, "So are you going to get some of that this time." She smiled big and nodded, and then said, "Are you going to go get Jocelyn?"

"Oh," I said sort of shocked I hadn't thought of it. "Yes, great idea."

And I threw on a cover-up and nothing else and ran to the elevator. There was a forty year old man in the elevator that hit on me big time, and could not stop eyeing my boobs, so funny, but my nipples were so hard and my boobs looked ridiculously huge in that cover-up. I almost felt bad for teasing him so. I was happy to get out of the elevator though.

I knocked and it seemed like forever till the door opened and when Jocelyn answered it, I just jumped onto her and started kissing her. The door was shut and I had her up against the kitchen counter which was right near the entrance and I was just completely absorbed by her lips. I was savoring every touch and my eyes were closed and without thinking I just tugged down on my cover-up and it dropped down to the floor after pausing for a short bit on my butt.

And that's when I heard Jasmine say, "Dang!"

We both looked up and there she was staring at us. I was in my element. I didn't even hesitate. I reached down pulled Jocelyn's shirt by the neck, which was wide and hung over her shoulder. When I did Jocelyn's left breast fell out, and I just walked backward and began to pull Jocelyn into their bedroom. And I said, "I'm going to make love to your sister."

Jasmine didn't say anything else. She just watched as we entered the room and I didn't think about her until the two of us were done. I shut the door, then pulled Jocelyn to the bed and sat her down on it. I kissed her a little while longer and then I crawled on top of her and I began to suck her nipple. Yummy. I loved her breasts, they were so nice, and she seemed to love having my lips on her body.

Soon I was going down on her, and it didn't take long at all and she began to moan, and then climaxed soon after. I'm sure Jasmine heard it all. Then she returned the favor, first sucking my nipples and then she went down on me. She was pretty good, but mostly I just loved watching her explore me, and figure out what she was doing. I didn't actually cum, but I'm not sure she knew that. I finally just pulled her up on the bed and we kissed for the longest time, before she finally said, "I can taste me on you. It's weird."

I said, "I love it," and she kissed me so passionately after that. Then we sort of just laid their on our sides looking at one another. We'd touch each other and then smile and then kiss and then just talk for a bit and then run a finger over the other's nipple or waist, and just kept smiling and looking at one another. It was a special moment. But I figured I better not wait too long and I was soon getting dressed.

Jocelyn said, "I love you."

I paused. I just froze and wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to say. I couldn't let her hang on to this. So I was semi-honest with her. "I really like you Jocelyn, but I have a girlfriend. In fact I mess around a lot like this." She looked sort of hurt, but it was more like she was just thinking. I said, "I'm really sorry. I really like you. I didn't want to hurt you. I thought this was just you exploring."

"It was. In the hot tub it was . . . it was fun. Lots of fun," she paused and smiled. "But today was different. I shouldn't have said love. I don't know what I'm feeling, but this was more than just fun today."

"I felt it too," I said, and it was the truth, "but I am sort of a free spirit. I have lots of lovers. Plus your mom and Jasmine are right. We live too far away. We don't have a chance to be more than what this has been."

"I know," she agreed. She stood their thinking again and said, "A lot of lovers? Have you been with anyone else down here?"

I figured why lie. "Yes."

"Oh okay, well . . . well it was fun."

I felt bad, "Jocelyn I didn't feel the same with her though. That was just sex."

She frowned, "I thought that's what this was."

"No, that's what this has to be. That's not what I felt though. I do like you."

She kissed me and she looked sad afterwards. We said goodbye as if this was our last moment together, but I hoped I might see her the next day, even though we were leaving that next morning. I was sad walking back to our condo. She didn't deserve to be hurt, but I also didn't want to leave her hoping. Maybe I was dumb, I'm not sure.

When I got back I was surprised to see that Wendy was still there. Wendy was on the bed with Jill's head between her legs and my mom was fucking Kristen's ass while Wendy watched. My mom was definitely right, Wendy was a freak.

I crawled up on the bed next to Wendy and gave her a kiss, and she said, "Where have you been?" She said it more like she missed me than she really wanted to know.

I said, "I've been tasting your daughter's sweet pussy. Couldn't you tell?"

She said, "Oh fuck!" and she orgasmed. I pulled down my cover-up and I put my nipple to her mouth, and she sucked it as best as she could, but soon she was pushing Jill off of her and concentrating on my nipple. But I wasn't really in the mood. I got Jill's attention and she was already wearing a strap-on, so she crawled up on top of Wendy and entered her. Wendy forgot me quickly as Jill filled her up, and soon I was off the bed.

My mom could see I was off and she waved me over. I told her and Kristen what all went down with Jocelyn. (I want to point out that my mom was still inside Kristen's ass while she talked to me. They are so funny.) My mom kissed me, and Kristen gave me a frown. I said I'd be fine and I smacked Kristen's ass. My mom began to fuck her again and I watched everyone for a while, but then I went into the living room. Less than a minute later Kristen was coming into the room and closed the door behind her. I was surprised, but she made me smile.

"Lucy, I feel bad. You really like her don't you?" Kristen said.

"Yea, she's great. I hated to hurt her, but it's really more that I feel bad doing stuff with Wendy now."

We talked about it for a while and Kristen completely understood and really made me feel good about everything. Then someone knocked on our door. Kristen was naked so she was like, "I'm not answering it." She ran into our bedroom and I went to look at the keyhole thing whatever that's called. It was Jocelyn.

I wanted to see her, but I also was afraid to open the door. I sort of walked back and forth a few times, and finally my emotions overruled my logic and I opened the door.

Jocelyn smiled and she made me smile in spite of my nervousness. I said, "Hi."

And she walked right in my condo. Now I was super nervous. So acting quickly I just grabbed her hand and walked her right out of my condo. We stayed on my floor, but I just walked her away from the elevators and we stood over the front walk and looked out at the city.

She said, "I like you. I wasn't sure if I was ever going to see you again. I don't want to make this any more than it is. But I want to know if I can call you and maybe hope that someday, we can see each other, and maybe it will just be as friends or maybe . . ." She went on but my brain started to just fry right about then. I think she said a few more sentences before I kissed her. It was such a great kiss.

We didn't really talk then. I walked her back to her room and then we talked for an hour before Wendy finally came home. Wendy seemed nervous, but she figured out soon enough that Jocelyn had no clue what she'd been doing. Funny thing is I sort of forgot what I was wearing, or should I say how little I was wearing. I had my legs up on the coffee table and when Wendy walked in front of me, she suddenly shielded her eyes and said, "Oh Lucy, you have no bottoms on."

I laughed it off, but I think Jocelyn was embarrassed for me. (Of course she didn't know that her mother had seen it all before.) I got up to leave and said I needed to get ready for dinner. I kissed Jocelyn in front of her mom, and then said goodbye.

The seven of us all went out to dinner. Wendy seemed so comfortable with my mom and Jill now and I think she showed it. I'm not saying that her daughters could tell, but I could see a difference. That night Wendy came to our room again, and I just walked with Jocelyn on the beach. Cute thing is Kristen and Jasmine did too, and when they ran into us Jasmine admitted she gave Kristen a kiss. We all laughed about it, and Jocelyn surprised me and said, "Well don't feel bad, mom is probably kissing Patty or Jill." HA, she had no clue how right she was.

Jasmine of course assumed she was joking (which she was), but Kristen said, "Or both of them." I think Jasmine just said, "Ewwwwwww", but Jocelyn didn't say anything.

So then the four of us went back to their room and hung out and soon enough Jocelyn and I were kissing again. So Kristen and Jasmine went out on the balcony and gave us some privacy. We talked more than anything else and Jocelyn surprised me when she said out of nowhere, "I think Kristen gets jealous of us. Is that stupid of me to say? I mean, I'm sure it isn't anything . . ." She sort of paused for a bit, and then said, "I mean I'm not trying to say she is into you, but I just notice little faces she makes and . . ."

I smiled really big and said, "Well Kristen is definitely not the jealous type. But she has every right to be jealous, because I really like you and . . ." I took a deep breath, "and I'm dating her."

I was so scared to tell her that, but she handled it pretty well. I can't remember our exact conversation, but she mostly just asked a lot of questions and she seemed unsurprised, and yet sort of unsure if it was right or wrong. Then as if she suddenly had this insight she almost shouted, "Shit are your mother's dating too?"

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers