My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jocelyn," Wendy said and she pulled her hand away and looked at the door making sure it was closed and then looking at me, and then my mom. She looked embarrassed. My mom started fucking her just a little faster and she reached down with one hand and started playing with Wendy's boobs.

After a while Wendy turned to me and said, "Don't say anything to Jocelyn, Lucy. I would never touch her."

"What if she didn't know it was you?" I asked.

She turned away from me and said, "I'm not like you two. I could never do that."

I could tell she didn't mean it. I could tell that she secretly wanted it as much as my mom and I enjoyed one another. I said, "What if you walked in and caught Jocelyn and Jasmine having sex." She turned and looked at me with wide eyes maybe wondering if they had. "Jasmine laying on top of Jocelyn rubbing her pussy against hers, their breasts smashed together."

Wendy said, "Fuck," pretty loudly, and she put her hand over her eyes again. Her hand that was on me was now down at her clit. She wasn't really rubbing it, just pressing it with her thumb. After a while I was about to say something more, when she suddenly looked at me and said, "Have they had sex together?"

"Mmmm, maybe they are right now," I said without really answering.

She seemed nervous when I said that and she sat up on her elbows. My mom kept fucking her though. My mom put her hand on the back of Wendy's neck and said, "What would you do if you saw them together?"

Wendy didn't answer right away. My mom leaned forward and started kissing her. They kissed for quite a while and I slid a finger inside my pussy without even realizing I had done it. When they finally stopped kissing, my mom leaned forward sticking her enormous breasts near Wendy's face and said, "Your two beautiful daughters grinding their sexy bodies together, such a forbidden thought, believe me I completely understand." My mom then leaned over and began to suck my nipple. I rose up to make it easier for her and my breasts were very near to Wendy's face. My mom spoke between suckling and nibbling on my nipple, "I don't blame . . . you . . . for having desires . . . for Jocelyn. Her breasts are so . . ." My mom just kept sucking me and I wondered if she was really picturing sucking Jocelyn.

Wendy started sucking my nipple. I just looked down at her and smiled. She was looking at me occasionally, but more at my breast or at my mom sucking my other breast. My mom stopped first and she kissed Wendy on the neck, and then she spoke right into Wendy's ear while Wendy continued to nibble on my nipple.

"Your baby girl has such big round breasts," she said and squeezed mine.

Wendy said, "They're so big."

"Close your eyes, Wendy," my mom said and Wendy did. "Picture Jocelyn laying on her back while Jasmine is licking her yummy pussy. Lean over your beautiful daughter and suck that big round tit.

My mom was out of Wendy at this point and Wendy pushed me over and half laid on top of me and continued to suck my nipple. My mom entered her from behind and began to fuck her again.

We did this for a while, and Wendy even fingered me a little, but soon we were up and getting dressed and I could tell Wendy was upset with herself. She wasn't talking much until my mom pointed that out, and Wendy said, "Don't think it's going to happen for one minute. That was just a fun fantasy, nothing more."

My mom hugged her and gave her a kiss and said, "I know," but I think we both knew Wendy might be kidding herself.

So I went back to my bedroom and Jocelyn either woke up or was already awake when I got there. She didn't ask where I had been, but I told her just the same. The last time she had been here she had wanted her mom to be with me while she watched. Instead Jocelyn had ended up sneaking in and licking her own mom, while her mom was unable to see. It had been their first step together, and so I wanted her to know that her mom was just as horny for her. Problem was, Jocelyn didn't seem to be too happy about it. She wasn't jealous, just confused. Then she surprised me by saying, "I often imagine you and me going off one day. Just the two of us. Maybe marriage, definitely living together. I don't know where our families would play in all of that, but I don't think about that. I want just us."

I kissed her and then I said, "I don't know if I can give you that, Jocelyn. Kristen . . . my mom."

"I know. Believe me I know. It's just dreams. Then I have fantasies that my family is just like yours. I think about having sex with Jasmine and how wonderful it was. Tasting my mom . . . wanting them to want me. Part of me wants just you and part of me wants to be like you. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, so much so." I kissed her again, and we made out for a while before we talked again. I explained how I had gone through all this before. She obviously saw the conclusion I had come to, and she didn't ask me if I had second thoughts, instead she asked me if I ever thought I'd change my mind someday and want to be monogamous. I told her I had asked myself that same question, but that I didn't think I would be true to myself if I didn't act on my desires, but I also said that with time you never know.

It was quite a serious talk, and she made me think for sure. When we got dressed and went down stairs everyone was there and my mom and Kristen were making breakfast. Jill, Wendy, and Jasmine were just talking at the table.

Wendy looked uncomfortable to see us. I knew why. We all talked for a while and then ate Breakfast which was so good. My mom makes great French toast and Kristen had put together a terrific fruit salad. Anyway so afterwards Wendy volunteered herself and me to clean up the kitchen. I figured she wanted to talk, and talk we did.

She was very open and frank about everything. She actually referred to my mom's house as her "Vegas." She said she didn't regret what had happened that morning, but that she didn't want it to keep happening. She said that with her hand on my ass, LOL. She was having a hard time resisting, and so I decided then and there to make it easier for her.

Okay so enough about me, I have to say that Jasmine and Kristen were totally hitting it off. They were adorable together. Almost as cute as Jocelyn and I, LOL. When we were alone in our room changing, Kristen told me she didn't have strong feelings for her, but that she seemed more like a good friend (and then she jokingly whispered "friends with benefits"). Still I could tell they had some chemistry. She asked me how Jocelyn and I were doing. She didn't seem jealous at all. She seemed excited for me, and I told her everything about our big talk and all that had gone down with Wendy and Kristen seemed so interested and also really excited for me. Still I couldn't help, but wonder if she wondered what I was thinking. And sadly I admit that spending my life alone with Jocelyn would be a wonderful life, but the thought of giving Kristen and my mom, and even Jill up would be devastating.

So the next day was pretty much the same. We spent our days shopping or site seeing or skating or just whatever, we went out to eat and to a hockey game at night, then when it was time for bed we split up the same way as the first night. The difference was that my mom never came to my room in the morning and I didn't go their either.

The next night was different however. Lyndsey and Denise had stopped by and even had diner at our house. And at one point it was just us younger girls sitting together in the living room and Jasmine asked, "So you two are lovers, and your sisters, right?"

Denise who had her arm around Lyndsey simply said, "Yes," and Lyndsey turned to look at her and they gave each other a short kiss. Kristen said, "Awwww." And we all sort of giggled, but I think Kristen had been sincere and it was adorable.

Then Denise gave Lyndsey's huge boob a squeeze and a shake and Lyndsey wiggled away from her and shoved Denise. It was cute, and actually just seeing her boob jiggle was sexy too.

Then Lyndsey looked at Jasmine and said, "Have the two of you ever messed around," referring to Jasmine and Jocelyn. Jasmine looked at Jocelyn, I think to see if she'd say anything. She didn't, but Jasmine finally said, "Yes, we have."

So that got the four of them talking and honestly Kristen and I hardly said a word for the next hour. I think it was a really good talk for them and Jasmine really was open about her feelings and desires, and I think Jocelyn was really happy afterwards mostly because she understood what all Jasmine was feeling. Jasmine is probably bi-sexual. She has a boyfriend, but not sure she is still in love with him. She admitted that this was just a fun vacation where she was wanting to experiment. I think she is confused about her feelings for Kristen and even for Jocelyn.

So then Lyndsey and Denise seemed as if they were about to go home, and I saw Lyndsey talking to Jasmine so I sort of listened in on their conversation as best I could and I heard Lyndsey suggest that Jasmine sleep with Jocelyn tonight, especially since their mom was already upstairs with Patty and Jill and had been for so long they were probably already asleep. (I wasn't sure about that last part as my mom has some serious stamina, LOL.)

So Kristen and I both kissed Denise and Lyndsey goodbye at the door, and then switched and kissed the other, and then Denise and Lyndsey went to say goodbye to Jasmine and Jocelyn, and I was surprised, but Jasmine went right in for the kiss with Lyndsey, and so seeing this Jocelyn started kissing Denise. It wasn't like full out, but there was some tongue for sure, and it made me horny. Then when Denise and Jasmine started kissing Jocelyn not only kissed Lyndsey, she felt her up. I think Lyndsey actually started groping Jocelyn first, but Jocelyn was really feeling Lyndsey's boobs with gusto.

When Jasmine stopped kissing, she said, "Oh my, gosh I am such a slut."

Which made us all laugh. Then we closed the door and Kristen had her arm around me, and I looked at Jocelyn who was standing right next to Jasmine and said, "So are we mixing it up tonight? Do you two want some sister time?"

Jasmine looked embarrassed, but she didn't say no, and Jocelyn was smiling super big. They did it, and Kirsten and I even listened at the wall for a while, though we didn't hear much. So I asked Kristen if she wanted to go wake up Wendy and our mom's and have fun, but then she said, "Yea think about that." And I realized how dumb that was, because then Wendy would know that her daughters were sleeping together.

I started to say, "Oh I am so dumb," but then I said, though honestly I think Wendy would love the excuse to see them having sex, or even join them.

Kristen said we have more days yet and to let them have their privacy, and I agreed, and Kristen and I had a wonderful night together (I'll save those details for me.)

So the next morning I woke up early and went to our guest room right away. I wanted to make sure Wendy didn't see her daughters together. I was going to come and get Jocelyn, but when I snuck in the room I just froze and stared at the two of them for the longest time. Jocelyn was laying against Jasmine with her head on Jasmine's boob and her leg over her body. It was super sexy. They were laying there with no covers and I wondered if they got hot and threw them off, because I noticed the house was a little warmer that morning.

I'll admit I was tempted to lean down and take Jocelyn's dark nipple into my mouth, but I didn't. I just put my hand on her shoulder and she stirred awake. I whispered, "How was last night?"

Jasmine woke up and sort of reached for the covers, but unsuccessfully and I wondered if she could somehow be modest after all of this. Jocelyn smiled up at me. Jasmine looked at her and Jocelyn kissed her. It was so cute.

Finally when they stopped Jasmine said, "It was nice."

Jocelyn said, "It was wonderful," and she kissed her again. This time she cupped Jasmine's breast and rubbed her leg on her a bit. They started making out and I felt myself getting super wet.

Then Jocelyn said, "Maybe we should let Lucy join us."

Jasmine didn't say anything, but I could see in her eyes she was interested. I didn't give it a second thought. I threw caution to the wind and climbed on the bed. Soon my head was between Jasmine's legs and Jocelyn was sitting on her face. Jasmine came so fast (That's right I'm good, LOL), and when she did I slid a couple fingers inside of her and fingered her hard. Jocelyn came soon after and she climbed off her sister and watched me pleasing her. They started kissing and it made me feel so happy for them. Jasmine was so breathless, but she wanted to keep kissing her, so adorable.

After a bit I stopped fingering her and I rubbed my nipple on her clit a little. Jasmine was still a little sensitive, but she didn't stop me. I licked her cum off of my nipple and then I rubbed my nipple up in her pussy for a bit as best I could getting it soaked. Then I climbed up her and put my nipple near her mouth. She didn't even blink. I wondered if maybe Jocelyn would have gone for it instead, but Jasmine attacked my breast and squeezing it with her hands she drank her cum from it, sucking and then licking it all up. SHIT that turned me on. Kristen had told me that Jasmine had been fun, but I had no idea how eager she was. I told Jocelyn to suck my other nipple and she did, and this went on for a bit, but then they started kissing again.

Not sure why, but suddenly I felt stressed and I said, "We should probably get Jocelyn to my room before Wendy finds out what happened in here last night."

Jocelyn said, "Mmmmm, she can join."

But Jasmine didn't seem to think she was serious, or maybe she was suddenly nervous, because she said, "She's right, you better go."

Jocelyn looked sad, but she kissed her sister one more time and then grabbed her clothes up and followed me to the door. We got back to my room and then Kristen, who gave me a funny look, darted out and went to the guest room with Jasmine. Kristen told me later that she was just giving me a "did you have fun" look, so it was no big deal.

So Jocelyn and I talked for a while and then we walked downstairs and had some breakfast. Today was a big day and I was excited and nervous. It was New Year's Eve and we had a big party planned, and we hadn't told our guests about it yet. I kept my mouth shut and was going to wait for my mom to spring it on them. That said, when Wendy came down stairs she seemed to be in an amazing mood. Jill and my mom looked pretty happy as well. I pulled my mom aside and asked her what was going on, and she just said, "Wendy knows what went on last night. She was listening from the balcony. We all thought that Denise and Lyndsey would have sex with all of you last night so we were spying to see the orgy, but it never happened."

I was shocked that Wendy was handling it so well, but then I wondered if maybe she was just feeling nervous or something and that's why she was smiling so much. I still wasn't sure how to read her. Then I thought wait, what all do they know? So I said to mom, "So she knows that Jocelyn and Jasmine had sex all night in the guest room?"

"Yes," my mom said and she grabbed my butt and got super close to me. I was so attracted to her right then. My mom was wearing this camisole and her boobs looked so amazing and her hair was pulled up high and back and the way a few hairs escaped the hair tie and flowed down the side of her face made her look so pretty.

"Are you sure?" I said moving in close to her and putting my hands on her hips. My mom now had both hands on my ass and she sort of glided her lips across my face teasing me.

I tried to kiss her and she didn't let me, but said, "Yes, we talked about them all night. Wendy stood outside the door and could hear them, but Jill and I couldn't talk her into going in the room. She's horny for them though."

That was exciting. I was getting so pumped up for tonight. "So when are we going to tell them about the party?"

My mom gave me an evil grin and said, "Jill and I already told Wendy. Last night she was ready for it, but the more we talked the more she feels like she might not be able to go through with an orgy with her daughters. She doesn't even know if she wants them involved."

I could understand her trepidation, I wasn't even sure if Jasmine and Jocelyn would do it, though after having sex with them this morning I was starting to think they might. I said, "We'll just have to get them ready."

Well I told Jocelyn that her mom knew and she sort of freaked out, but then when she could tell her mom didn't seem upset she felt at ease, and then even a little nervous at what might happen next. She told Jasmine, but Kristen and I were both with her and she behaved pretty much the same way at first, but when Jocelyn hinted that they might have sex with her, Jasmine seemed upset by that. She didn't like the idea of doing anything with her own mother.

By 3 o'clock my mom started to prepare for the party, mostly cooking, and we all helped clean the house. I found myself alone with Wendy and I had to talk with her about last night and the upcoming party. She seemed very nervous about the party, but she really opened up to me about her daughters making love, and she didn't seem upset about it, which still shocked the hell out of me. But then she admitted to me that her and her sister had messed around a little when they were younger and I understood.

"So you're ok with them having fun?" I asked.

"I mean I don't want them to let it become something more than what it is, something unhealthy (I wondered if she was referring to mom and me), but as long as they don't get too attached."

I ignored her possibly unintentional insult and said, "So what if later tonight, I could arrange for you to maybe suck Jocelyn's boobs or lick her pussy without her knowing it is you. Would you do it?" The whole time I was asking the question she was making this face like I was asking her to peel her own skin off her body, but then she didn't answer me. She just sat their shaking her head, and so I asked her flat out, "Do you want Jocelyn? Don't you want to feel her body beneath you?"

She still didn't answer the question, but she said, "Jasmine would see us even if I would want to do something like that."

I just said we'll see and then I reached out and cupped her breast. She began kissing me immediately, and I mean serious making out and I knew she wanted Jocelyn and was just using me. I lifted my shirt up over my breasts and whispered, "Suck my nipples."

She did so immediately and was squeezing them and pressing me against the wall. I said, "What if this was Jocelyn's body?" Wendy paused for a moment and looked at my breasts and kneaded them a second before starting to suck them again. Then she slid her hand down the front of my shorts and right inside of me.

It couldn't have been better timing, but Jocelyn walked right into the den and saw her mom attacking my body. She did a good job of not making any noise, but the shock on her face was clear. So I said again, "Yes suck your little girls big round boobs and finger her soaked pussy. I know you want her."

Wendy said, "Yes," between slurping on my nipples, and that made Jocelyn mouth, "Oh my, gosh!"

Jocelyn didn't watch us much longer, she snuck back out, and Wendy didn't make me cum. Soon she was back in control and telling me that I could never tell her girls about this. I of course was in a room alone with Jocelyn a few minutes later and she couldn't stop smiling. She kept saying, "This is so crazy!" In fact at one point I think she was actually hyperventilating and I had her lay down and she had to just chill for a while because she was freaking hard core.

It was at this point of the day that I honestly thought about getting in a car and driving away with Jocelyn and just not even coming to the party. I realized I cared for her a lot. I don't know if LOVE is the right word, but I certainly didn't want to see her hurt. Thing is the more we talked the more I realized that she was so much like me. She actually did want this to all happen. Jocelyn wanted Wendy just like I wanted my mom. Just like Kristen wants her mom. Thing was I wasn't sure how that made me feel. Validated for sure, but also a dream of me leaving all this and going off with her was suddenly gone. I'm not sure I ever could have done that, or if I really wanted to, or if I did whether I could stay away from my family, but either way it was gone.