My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

At dinner time we all sat around and talked at the table for such a long time and then Jasmine and my mom cleaned everything up while the rest of us continued to talk in the living room. When my mom came back to us, she sat next to me and started fondling me some. Soon she just got horny and lifted up my shirt and started sucking my nipples while everyone watched. I kept looking at everyone's face in turn as they stared at my mother's lips and tongue and even teeth on my nipple.

I finally said, "I want you all to watch us make-love."

That made my mom horny, and she stated taking off her clothes immediately. I did as well. I love being watched, especially when it is mom doing things to me. And she did so much to me. She fingered me and licked my asshole, my clit, my nipples, we scissored, and then at one point her whole hand was inside my pussy and I was just squeezing my own huge tits and just screaming while she pounded my pussy. But I always tried to keep an eye on everyone who was watching.

When I was getting fisted, that's when Jill reached over and started fingering Kristen. I loved seeing how Kristen looked at her mom and then kissed her, but she was quick to look back at me as she knew it made me happy. She is so wonderful. I kept an eye on the others too, hoping they would touch one another, but they didn't for a long time. Finally Jocelyn reached over and put her hand on Jasmine's thigh and then after a while rubbed her pussy through her sweets.

Jasmine seemed nervous as hell, but she never stopped Jocelyn, even when she saw that Wendy had noticed. Finally Wendy made a move. I was shocked, but she pulled her own pants down and started rubbing herself. The thing was Jocelyn then reached over and started rubbing Wendy, and she didn't stop her. Jasmine seemed excited, but also again nervous, but she watched her little sister playing with her mom's pussy. I knew I wasn't the center of attention anymore, but I also didn't care. Then Jasmine started rubbing Jocelyn, and so I showed mom and she backed off on me and just rubbed her cum filled hand all over my breasts and then licked them off. I helped a little, LOL.

My favorite part was when Wendy put her hand on top of Jasmine's and slid a finger inside Jocelyn. They both had a single finger inside of her, and now Jocelyn stopped rubbing them and they both focused on her. Wendy even started sucking Jocelyn's boob. I peeked over at Jill and Kristen and they were rubbing each other as well, but watching Wendy and her daughters.

Jasmine and Jocelyn started kissing, and Wendy sort of froze for a second watching them. When the two of them stopped, Jocelyn looked at Wendy and pressed her breast up toward Wendy's face. Wendy began to suck again, and also fingering Jocelyn faster. Jocelyn went right back to kissing Jasmine.

I smiled. I felt like Wendy was under Jocelyn's power. I sometimes feel like I am under my mother's power, but here it was the other way around. By the end of the night we were all having an orgy together, and it was fantastic. That night I slept with Kristen, Jasmine, and Jocelyn, and the other three slept together. The next day was sad for me, and I kissed Jocelyn goodbye at the airport in public and we both cried a little.

On the car ride home though I was fine, but Kristen seemed worried for me. When we got back home her and I just snuggled together and watched a movie and she knew I'd be okay, but also knew I would miss Jocelyn. When we were getting ready for bed, I told Kristen that Jocelyn wanted me to move away with her, but that I loved her and mom more. Kristen said, "So you love her?"

I said, "I don't know. But I do know, I love you."

Okay so that was back in December and the beginning of January. It's now almost March. I would love to say that everything worked out, but I can't. First Jocelyn, Wendy, and Jasmine have not made love since they were here with us. Jocelyn and Jasmine go to different colleges, and live away from home, so they honestly haven't seen each other but one time. Wendy told her daughters she regretted everything that happened, and this of course greatly upset Jasmine, who blamed Jocelyn and so they all seem to be fighting. I think it's all ridiculous, and it will blow over, but who knows. So far it hasn't.

Up North here it's just as bad. Erin and Lacy got in a big fight over everything and they are not talking. Likewise Lacy and Erin both blame us. Lacy at least talks to me occasionally on the phone, but Erin will have nothing to do with us, or with Monica. She has yet to speak to Monica in fact, and Monica has lost her best friend. Also Lacy won't talk to Monica either so that is a big mess.

Carmen on the other hand is fine with everything. In fact she has been coming around so often she asked my mom if she could move in with us. My mom said she'd have to think about it as it is still too early in the relationship, but she actually doesn't have strong enough feelings for Carmen. Kristen and I do love having her around though. She even sleeps with us on occasion instead of mom and Jill. Though I think Jill and Carmen are becoming really close as well.

I haven't fallen for Carmen by any means, but we are good friends. Kristen really likes her too, and the three of us are basically beast friends now. Carmen also has had sex with Denise and Lyndsey in the last month, and even though we knew about it, we weren't even involved at all. She just went over there and slept with them. Crazy life.

I did go over to see Candice and Gabi, but I'll have to write about that some other time. This has been a long read I'm sure. Sorry it's been so long since I've written last. Also sorry this ended on a bad note, but thanks all for listening to the highs and lows in my life.

Thanks for reading,

Lucy

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers