My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

So I slipped away and slowly opened the door. Jocelyn and Lacy were both naked and lying on the floor together, but they weren't having sex, they were just talking. They saw me right away so I just walked in and crawled down on the ground next to them. Lacy seemed like she wanted to cover her body with her hand, but as my naked body drew nearer she seemed to lose interest in her own and was studying mine.

Jocelyn's boobs looked so tempting I wanted to just reach over and squeeze them, but I resisted. "How are you two doing?" I asked.

Lacy smiled at me and then at Jocelyn, and Lacy said, "I don't know, honestly. This was not the party I expected."

I got right to the point. "Did you two mess around?"

Jocelyn put her hand on Lacy's tummy and said, "Yea, we did." And I thought lacy was going to kiss her, but she didn't. She suddenly looked embarrassed again.

I said, "Yummy," and I put a hand on Lacy's thigh, and she didn't pull away which was good. "I'm glad you two had fun. Do you two want to be alone, or do you want to join the group?"

Lacy looked immediately to Jocelyn. Jocelyn said, "Well maybe, what do you think?" She looked at lacy.

Lacy looked back and forth between us almost as if she was shaking her head no, but then she said, "I don't know." Which I took as a yes. So I stood up and put a hand down to help Lacy up as if she had no choice. She rose and Jocelyn did too, and I took Lacy by the hand and led her into the living room.

We all sort of froze in the doorway and took in the scene. Things had changed some from when I left, but not a lot. Denise was lying on her back and Lyndsey was grinding against her as they scissored. Lyndsey's huge breasts were swaying and I cupped my own imagining I was touching hers. Kristen was still fucking Jasmine with the strap-on, but now Kayla was no longer being eaten, but instead was reaching underneath and rubbing Jasmine's pussy with one hand and squeezing Kristen's breast with her other.

I led Lacy over to the sisters and sort of forcefully though not rough at all, positioned her above Denise and soon Denise was licking Lacy while Lyndsey was kissing her and playing with her boobs.

I heard Lacy say, "Aren't you two sisters?"

I didn't hear Lyndsey's reply, but they certainly didn't stop what they were doing. I was super excited that lacy was so willing to join the fun, and was already thinking about how I could get Monica involved.

Now Jocelyn was just standing next to us, and so I rose and started kissing her right away. Her hands went right to my butt and so I grabbed hers as well. We made out for a bit, and then I said, "I want to set things up so your mom will lick you tonight. I know she wants to."

Jocelyn squeezed my butt so hard and she started kissing me again. Then we talked for a bit and came up with a plan. The thing was I wasn't sure just how Jasmine would react so I had to make sure she didn't see it. Well that didn't happen right away for sure and the eight of us all had a fun little orgy downstairs while who knows what was going on upstairs.

After a good hour though I climbed the stairs to peek in on the fun.

I went to check on Erin first. She was passed out now, and Carol and Monice were just lying there talking. I waved for them to come to the door and we talked for a bit about how that had all gone down. Carol kept touching me, and so I said, you two should go down stairs and join the other girls, Lacy is down there.

Monica's eyes beamed, and she actually turned white. I thought she was going to pass out herself. Anyway so they did and I went to my mom's room. When I opened the door the first thing I saw was my mom fucking Carmen with the strap-on. Carmen's face was buried in Amanda's pussy and Carmen was also grabbing Amanda's boobs. They were on the floor near the door and though Mandy noticed me right away the other two didn't. I reached around and squeezed my mom's huge boobs and kept walking past them.

On the bed, Wendy was licking Stephanie while Aunt Jill was on her knees next to the bed and was trying to lick Wendy from underneath. I think she was getting her butthole maybe a bit too, but everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I crawled on the bed and said, "I'd love to talk to you Wendy if you don't mind."

Wendy stopped licking Steph, but she had to pull away from Jill who was just attacking Wendy's pussy and butt. I think Jill was drunk because she seemed to have lost all her inhibitions, and she just leaned forward and started going to town on Stephanie.

Wendy started to kiss me and so I kissed her back, but then I said, "I actually did want to talk to you about something."

She gave me a funny look, but she followed me as I led her by the hand. When we went to the balcony and looked down the view had changed again. Lacy was sitting on the couch and Monica was sitting on her knees straddling Lacy, and Lacy was sucking Monica's breasts. I was so happy for her I took a moment just to enjoy the view, but I was quickly snapped out of my trance when Wendy started squeezing my hand.

Now there was lots going on in the room, but what Wendy was staring at was Lyndsey sitting on Jocelyn's face. Jocelyn's bare pussy was laid out her legs spread wide. I said, "There is your chance to taste your daughter's sweet pussy and suck those perfect boobs."

Wendy had her hand on her pussy and was rubbing herself. She didn't say anything, so I started to take her down stairs, but she resisted and said, "I can't Lucy."

Jasmine was not only doing a 69 with Denise, but Kristen was doing Denise from behind, there was no way Jasmine would be able to see anything. (On a side note Carol was fingering Kayla on the other couch which was so fricking hot!)

I pointed this out to Wendy and she just sort of moaned as if she was nervous and this time she let me lead her downstairs. As we walked I said, "It's okay. I told Denise and Lyndsey everything and they are in on it, and no one else will ever know trust me." Wendy made some excuse, but she kept walking with me.

Now Jocelyn was on the floor near the end of the couch, so as Wendy got near she crawled on the floor so really the only person who could have seen her at all was Monica and her eyes were glued to Lacy. Lyndsey turned around and looked at us, and she mouthed to Wendy, "Get some."

Wendy just stared at Jocelyn's body for the longest time, until I whispered in her ear, "You'll never get another chance."

Then Lyndsey said, "Mmmm, do you want Lucy to lick your pussy, Jocelyn?"

With all the moaning in the room I really couldn't hear what Jocelyn said (also because Lyndsey's pussy was covering it, ha), but Wendy finally leaned down and started licking her. She was barely doing anything at first, but then suddenly she was laying on the ground and had her hands up on Jocelyn's round boobs and just rubbing her lips and tongue all over Jocelyn's lips and clit. I thought Jocelyn was going to go crazy, she was moaning so loudly. And Wendy took a breath for a bit and her face was just covered in cum.

I looked over at Monica and she now had Lacy on her back on the couch and was grinding against her and they were kissing a lot. I leaned over them and said, "I am so happy for you two." Monica smiled at me between kisses, but Lacy didn't seem to even notice me. I think she was partially overwhelmed and also just in bliss.

Then I felt someone's hands behind me and I turned to see Carmen and my mom. I sort of walked back towards the entryway and they followed me. I said, "Can you believe this?" to Carmen.

She was smiling and shaking her head and sort of looked around the living room. She was drunk for sure, but I think the daze she was in was of the lustful variety. She finally said, "Patty said you've had lots of parties like this."

I took her by the hands and smiling so hard my face hurt I said, "Welcome to my world."

"I think I like your world," Carmen said. My mom put her arms around Carmen and they sort of snuggled and then mom kissed her over the shoulder for a second and then after their lips parted I stepped forward. My breasts smashed into Carmen's and she looked at me as if in a fog, and then I started kissing her. I felt my mom's hands on my butt while I made out with Carmen, at one point my left hand was on Carmen's breast and my right was squeezing the side of my mom's.

Finally when I pulled away my mom's hand went right to my right boob and she gave it a good squeeze, I leaned forward and started kissing mom over Carmen's shoulder. Feeling her body between us. Carmen's hands were wandering all over my body and she seemed to love it that I was kissing my mother.

I saw something move and saw Jill, Stephanie and Mandy walking by us and going into the living room. The orgy was getting large now. I forgot about Jocelyn and Wendy at that point and we all just started having sex. There was a point when I had Carmen sitting on my face and I felt a finger inside of me, a tongue on my clit, and a mouth on each breast. I don't even know who was doing any of this, but I was in a different world.

A while later when I snapped back into reality, and realized what all might be happening, one of the first people I focused on was Carol, and I was thinking, what if Erin came down stairs. I looked for Lacy and saw that she was now being fucked by Denise with a strap-on, while Monica was sucking Lacy's boobs and kissing her. Then I saw that Jasmine was having sex with Stephanie and Mandy. They were all laying around in a triangle and licking one another at the same time. It looked awkward, and yet sexy.

Finally I saw Jocelyn, she was being licked by Kayla, and only a little bit away Wendy was being fucked by my mom with a double dildo. Jocelyn would sneak a peek at her mom until Wendy would look at Jocelyn and then they would pretend not to see one another until the next time one of them snuck a peak and so on, back and forth. It was so funny. Just the fact that the three of them were all making love in the same room was insane. I couldn't believe how far they had come since Florida, especially Jasmine.

Well I joined Kristen and Lyndsey for a while, and then I noticed that people were starting to move back upstairs to go to bed. This was the largest group we had ever had. I wondered where everyone was going to sleep. I really wanted to make sure I ended the night with Jocelyn so I sort of made my way over to her and Kayla, and Lyndsey and Kristen went upstairs to my room. I told them I'd bring Jocelyn up when she was done with Kayla. I wasn't for sure we could fit five though in the bed and so then when Kayla didn't seem to find anyone else I just kept playing with the both of them. Carmen, Steph and Mandy went upstairs then and suddenly there were only five of us left down stairs.

I asked Kayla if she would go to my room for the night with Kristen and Lyndsey and she smiled and understood we were all having a mother daughter moment. And then there were just the four of us. And we started talking. Wendy was a mag-pie as my mom says (that means she wouldn't shut up). I excused myself to the bathroom, but really I just wanted to know how everyone was sleeping so I could write about it, LOL.

In my mom's room there was Carmen, Jill, Steph, and Mandy in the bed. Carmen looked very happy I must note, and so did Jill as she had her arms around Carmen. I went to my room and found Denise, Kristen, Kayla, and Lyndsey. I went to the next bedroom and found Carol and Jasmine in the bed with Erin. Then I realized I hadn't seen Monica and Lacy. I walked back down stairs and peeked into the front room wondering if I'd missed them on the couch. Nope not there. So then I walked into the living room again and there was my mom still talking with Jocelyn and Wendy. So then I noticed that the Den doors were shut. I went to them and peeked inside, lying on the couch in the den was Monica and Lacy. They were curled up together and sleeping, with Lacy lying on top of Monica. It was really cute.

So I made my way back to Jocelyn's side and joined the conversation, though I didn't talk much. I could tell that Wendy was really nervous and that is why she had been talking so much. She was also the only one with a pillow in her lap and she seemed to be trying to hide her nudity, which I thought was odd after all we had just done. I kissed Jocelyn, and kept rubbing her leg while we talked, and occasionally she would give me a cute look and I would kiss her again, but then suddenly my mom leans over and kisses me. It was passionate. She was definitely feeling lustful and her hand touched my boob, but just for a moment. When she leaned back she said, "Sorry I am just so happy for the two of you."

I said, "Never say sorry when you kiss me. I always want your love."

Mom attacked me at that point. Just kissing at first, but soon she had me leaned back and she was fingering me while she sucked my right nipple. I brought my left breast to my own mouth and sucked on it while I looked at Jocelyn and Wendy starting at us.

After a while Jocelyn sort of rose up on her knees and she positioned herself so that her breasts were very near her mother's face and she said, "I know it was you who licked me, when Lyndsey was on top of me."

Wendy looked like a deer in the headlights, but she didn't say anything. She started to, her mouth opened and she seemed as if she would, but then she shook her head no.

Jocelyn said, "It's what I wanted. I asked Lucy to get you. It was the happiest I felt all night."

"Jocelyn stop," Wendy said finally.

"I've licked you and you never even knew it was me," Jocelyn said and when she did she cupped her own boobs as if she was offering them to Wendy.

"Jocelyn," was all Wendy said. Soon her mouth was full of Jocelyn's breasts. I loved watching them. Jocelyn is every sexual. She loves making love and being vocal and I think she was even more so because of who it was. The louder she became the more frenzied Wendy became and the more eager she was to please her daughter. I have to note that my mom hardly looked at them at all. She was just wanting me, and I don't think she had any plan to get them together, she had just wanted my body right then, and I was so willing to give it to her.

Now I also have to say that at one point when Jocelyn was scissoring her mother and was leaning forward and just moaning so loudly, that Wendy covered Jocelyn's mouth and shushed her. Jocelyn didn't seem to care, in fact it made her grind faster and start to squeal. Wendy just rolled her head back and said, "I don't want your sister finding out about this."

Nothing else was really said about that, but I thought it was funny.

So I orgasmed and then I pleased my mom the same way she had pleased me, and I lost track of what Jocelyn and Wendy were doing for a while until I felt someone fondling my rear. It was actually Wendy, which surprised me. After my mom came, I started making out with Wendy and then after a while I looked over and found my mom fucking Jocelyn with a strap-on from behind. Wendy noticed about the same time and I think they had just begun, because my mom was going very slowly, but Jocelyn was moaning very loudly. Wendy said, "Take it easy on her, Patty."

She probably shouldn't have said anything, because that made my mom slam the dildo in fast and deep and Jocelyn let out this loud shout. Wendy squeezed my hand (so cute) worried for her daughter I suppose, but Jocelyn then yelled, "Fuck me!" and Wendy eased up her grip.

So I started putting a strap-on on Wendy. As soon as I did I said, "I want to watch you fuck Jocelyn."

I got my wish. It took some coaxing for Wendy, but Jocelyn was so wanting it that it didn't take too long. Soon I was riding on top of my mom's dildo, while Wendy was fucking Jocelyn as she laid on her back. I distinctly heard Wendy say at one point during the rather hard fucking, "Jocelyn you have such beautiful big breasts."

She really does they are so full and soft and I loved watching them jiggle around while her mom was pounding her. They never kissed, not once and I was disappointed about that.

Well the four of us all got cleaned up before we slept on the two couches, mom with Wendy and Jocelyn with me. I woke up once in the middle of the night when Monica walked through the room. I think she might have went to the bathroom I don't know, but I got them a blanket and then crawled back on the couch with Jocelyn.

The next morning when I woke up I heard people talking. I sort of peaked over the couch and saw several people standing around the table, but then I heard Erin and Carol talking from the front room. I figured that might not be good, so I jumped up and said good morning to those near the kitchen, but then hurried to the front room.

The first thing I remember hearing was Erin saying, "Well I certainly wasn't myself last night."

"I thought it was wonderful," Carol said.

As I rounded the corner I found them both dressed and standing by the door. Erin saw me naked and covered her eyes and said, "Oh shit, Lucy."

I ran up and hugged Erin and said, "You didn't mind looking at me last night when we made love."

She yelled out, "Oh, no, I didn't." And she hadn't, but she was saying that she was disappointed in herself and she believed it had happened.

"You were wonderful," I repeated what carol had said.

I noticed Erin look down at my breasts and she said, "Oh shit," again and then covered her eyes once more. I gave her a kiss on her hands and then let her go.

She gained control and said, "I hardly remember anything. BLANK can never know." Now obviously she said her husband's name, but I'm leaving that out of the story. So we talked for a bit, and I assumed she was getting ready to leave and then I realized that Lacy was probably still here and if Erin went home and didn't find Lacy there, then she might freak out. I had this crazy plan to try to get Lacy out and home before Erin left so I tried to get Erin to come back into the living room, but just as I did (and yes I am sometimes the queen of horrible timing) Monica and Lacy walked out of the den together. Lacy was wrapped up in a blanket, but otherwise naked, and Monica was fully naked.

Erin flipped out. She was angry. She was upset with Lacy, but she was furious with Monica. It was not pretty and I felt pretty horrible about it. Sadly we couldn't even find all of Lacy's clothes, and I had to loan her a shirt to wear home. Lacy was upset too, though mostly embarrassed. And when they left it really had us all down, and mom and I especially felt bad for everyone. Monica cried for a while and Carol was really there for her, which was great. Obviously nothing else happened orgy wise that day, and soon after brunch everyone was taking off, except for Wendy, Jasmine, and Jocelyn of course. Carmen also stayed and I think she now felt almost as if she were part of the family, which was cute, but I wasn't sure how my mom was truly feeling about her new girlfriend. It was hours before anyone got sexual, and that's only because Wendy brought up Carol and Kayla having sex. That's when Jill and Kristen kissed in front of everyone and so I kissed my mom. After I did Carmen kissed my mom and I thought that was odd as If she was trying to vie for her attention or something.

Well anyway so we had a talk about incest and not just the mom's and daughters but also about sisters, mom and Jill, and Lyndsey and Denise. Carmen really listened and took it all in, and she seemed to not only be handling and accepting it well, but also enjoying our story. Jasmine sat pretty quiet through it all, and I wondered what she was thinking or if she knew anything about what had happened between Jocelyn and Wendy last night.

After several more hours Carmen did go home, and that was when I pulled Jocelyn aside and we went upstairs and had sex. They were leaving the next day and I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. Interestingly enough Jasmine and Kristen came in and they joined us. It was a pretty intimate time for us. We weren't lust-filled, but tender with lots and lots of kissing and gentle touching.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers