All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 45'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
audovoiceaudovoicealmost 8 years ago
I love it

I am sad to hear that the stories may be coming to an end. Nothing lasts forever, but still I hope this is just an extended break. This will definitely be one of the few series I check on periodically for updates, years after the last post. I certainly want to read more but this is not the bad sort of cliffhanger. There is some closure in this chapter. Ending upliftingly on a new chapter in life is so much better than ending on an ending. Life goes on. I just hope the muse finds you again. This has already been a story worth reading and rereading and I am sure when thwarted in attempts to find something new worth reading I will turn to this story when I am in the mood to hear the distinct, amiable, funny, good-natured, and naughty voice of Lucy in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Will another mother and daughter do the horizontal mambo with each other?

If there is another installment, I hope it is because Erin and Lacy have sex with each other! Mother/daughter incest just never gets old and it is the foundation of this marvelous series!

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Wow Audiovoice that was wonderful what you said. I feel the same way. I am really happy right now and who knows if I'll write anymore, but this has been quite a journey for me. I am so glad I had this medium to express myself. Thanks to everyone who has written to me. You are all so sweet.

Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Real or fantasy?

Excuse the honest question, but i have always thought is this real or just a fantasy ?

I know you have stared it is your real life, but given the number of people involved i wonder whether the story series is ending, because they have run out of lesbians in the mid west ?

I know in the town where i live in the UK, if this were going on, word would be out very quickly. It only takes one person to mention it to someone with a loose tongue and it gets around. Perhaps your family and friends are the best secret keepers in the US.

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 8 years agoAuthor
WOW!

Well to be honest it doesn't bother me if you believe me or not, but I feel sorry for the people in your town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No offence meant

Given the number of people you know involved and what i have heard from Lesbians, i am sceptical. Men think with their trouser snakes, whereas Women are more complex and will not engage in sexual activity as easily ( i have heard this from bisexual Women). Finding this number of willing participants in Lesbian orgies and then including incest, is a bit of a stretch.

I do compliment you on your writing and you are capable of writing a good story on any subject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Does It Really Matter? A Great Story is A Great Story!

I think almost everyone, if they were honest, would say they wondered at times at all the facts of what you wrote, So much lesbian incest!! But as we see, the world is not so black and white. A mom and son living as a couple in the UK is a recent real story. It seems like incest stories in general are becoming more popular, so those ideas are there. Could a teacher risk so much? At least no students have been involved.

As it happens, since Jocelyn first appeared we knew she was someone special. If this is the end, it's a perfect place for it. And if we ever hear about a teacher in the Midwest coming out with her slightly younger, black wife, well . . . .

Good luck Lucy, and great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Great Finish

What a lovely end to a great series. I've been following since 2010 and the writing, as always, has been phenomenal. My favorite part of this series has been how much themes of caring, love, affection, and respect have been so consistent throughout. On a website full of sexy stories tales with those aspects done well can be surprisingly hard to find! Thank you so much for bringing us along!

With this series (potentially) coming to a close I was actually wondering if any of the other readers, or Lucy herself, knew of any other writers on a similar writing level who maintain the same themes in their work? Thank you in advance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hi Lucy

It always gave me great pleasure to read your stories, you did great in making a highlight on family love, affection and sexual adventures, you hit the core in describing the confusion that, most of the time, hunt the people involved in family love and sex.

Please keep writing as your stories got me and lot others I believe hooked to know more and more about you and all girls involved in your adventures.

You have great mom and family, bless you all and keep in touch.

Regards

va45va45almost 8 years ago
Congrats

Yep life is all turns and bends, ups and downs. The rivers is always changing

What is most important is, we count our blessing and share good will. You never know what the fates will pass to you. Congrazz. Email us

LenaptLenaptalmost 8 years ago
Again 5*****Stars! Thank You sweet Lucy!

Another Wonderful and Loving Chapter sweet Lucy!

Again, got my 5*****Stars vote to your wonderful work about your loving Family Stories.

Hope for the Best to you All, - and, sweet Lucy, because LOVE is the most Important in a long term relationship - I´m sure your loving Love will be strong and will last Forever in your loving heart! mmmmm

Thank you for some great and loving wet wet moments, of true big "O" pleasure, reading yours lovely stories mmmmmm

Lesbian Incest is the Best!

All the Best!

Aunt Helena

56yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I just came back.....

....and was happy to see two new chapters of your wonderful story. Then I read that you are moving on. I'm happy for you but feel like I'm losing a family.

Good luck

H

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story. I finished it all in 2 days. My pussy is so sore from frigging myself and sucking on my own 44 DD's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous