My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a fun night. And yes soon we were all sitting around the living room and except for Jill and Kristen her were on clean-up duty. I was sitting between my mom and Kayla, and Carol and Erin were sitting close. Erin was buzzed for sure, but nothing like how drunk she had been on New Year's Eve.

Carol was flirting big time with Erin, and before Jill and Kristen were finished, Carol was leading Erin upstairs. I was actually a little surprised it happened so easily, though I knew Erin wanted it or she wouldn't have come over. They were upstairs for about a half an hour before us remaining downstairs started to get frisky. Kristen and I wanted a little alone time with Kayla, so mom and Jill went upstairs. I thought it might be fun if when Erin finished she came down to find the 3 of us having sex. Funny thing is, Jill and my mom came right back down stairs and said that Carol had taken Erin to my mom's bedroom, and Jill and my mom were thinking of joining them.

I said, "Go for it." Like they needed my blessing. Mom got a huge smile and she grabbed Jill's hand and they practically ran up the stairs. I figured we might as well just go up to my bed then and so the three of us did just that and had a great time.

After about an hour, I said I wanted to spy on the ladies. Kristen and Kayla thought I was crazy, and they stayed behind in my bed. I think Kayla might have thought that, but I think Kristen liked the alone time with Kayla.

So I peeked in the room as quietly as I could and this is what I saw. Aunt Jill and Carol were doing a sixty-nine. Jill was on top and I could see her just attaching Carol's pussy. But lying next to them, my mom had her tongue going crazy on Erin's clit and she was fingering Erin with two fingers, and fingering her with gusto.

I expected Erin to be with Carol, but I liked watching my mom pleasing her. I couldn't see Erin's face as Jill and Carol were a little in the way and Erin was lying back on the bed. I decided to be daring and I crept into the room a bit.

I then heard Erin almost pleading, "Oh my, gosh, Patty, yes, Patty, please don't stop!" It was so cute. They were all going at it with such intensity and with so much moaning and talking, that none of them even noticed me standing there completely naked.

Jill then started to moan really loudly, and I could tell she was cumming. When she finished she lifted up away from Carol's mouth, but she went back to licking Carol. It appeared that Carol was fingering her now, but I couldn't tell for sure from the angle. Then Erin had an orgasm. She was definitely vocal, and squirmed a lot, and finally twisted away from my mom's tongue and pushed my mom away with her hands. Mom stopped licking, but continued to finger her even harder.

Erin became even noisier, and my mom paused for just a moment to slip a third finger inside of Erin before continuing to glide in and out of her. Erin finally sat up and saw me. At first she just laid there as if she was possibly having another orgasm, mouth wide open, dazed eyes, then she let out a different sort of a scream and pushed away from my mom and yelled, "Shit, Lucy, what are you doing here?"

Everyone sort of stopped and looked up at me. I loved standing there naked for them to look at me. My nipples were so hard and my right arm reached over and covered my breasts, but more just to squeeze them than to cover up.

I came right over to the bed before I even said a word, and sat down next to my mom. I said, "Sorry, Erin. I just heard all the . . . fun you were all having and I wondered if you wanted to join the three of us too. But I don't want to drag you away from here. You look like you are plenty happy where you are."

Erin was just looking back and forth at everyone, mostly between my mom and me. Finally she said, "I am so embarrassed."

My mom said, "Don't be. We are very open here." My mom put her arm around me and rested it on my hip. "I think you should go spend time with the girls. I know you'd love it, and I know they would to."

Erin looked as if she was afraid this was some sort of a trick, or maybe she just wasn't sure she wanted to go and be with the three of us. I decided to tempt her more. So I said, "Unless you'd rather have my mom go and be with them, and I'll stay here with the three of you." Carol reached over and put her hand on my knee, and Erin again began darting her eyes between all of us. I think she was on sensory overload and maybe couldn't make a decision, so I just leaned forward and started to spread her legs.

Erin said something to me, but I couldn't really hear her, she barely resisted me, and soon her legs were spread and my head was hovering over her pussy. But she put her hand on my forehead as to stop me. I knew she'd be sensitive, so I just crawled up her body. I was super close to her and I made sure my nipples slid up her belly and then rested against her boobs before I started kissing her. I could feel my mom's hand on my ass. I felt pretty confident that mom didn't want Erin knowing about us, so I thought it so sexy that though Erin couldn't see, mom couldn't keep her hands off of me.

When my pussy finally rested on hers Erin jumped a little, but after a bit they were pressed together and Erin was now fully making out with me. If I moved against her too much she would sort of convulse at first, but soon I was lightly grinding on her and she was enjoying it I could tell. My mom's fingertip circled my asshole and I suddenly felt so energized. I rose up and put my boobs above Erin's face and she sucked my nipples. Her hands started to run down my back and my mom's hand quickly left my butt and were replaced by both of Erin's. She squeezed my ass, and said, "Oh Lucy!"

As if she was snapped out of a dream, she suddenly peaked around at my mom, and said, "Shit Patty."

One of Erin's hands left my ass. Next my mom was holding her hand and lying next to us. "It's okay Erin. I don't mind."

I went back to kissing her and she was a little hesitant. I could tell there was not the same passion as a moment before. Then she broke off and said, "I don't think I can do this."

My mom moved in and instantly they started kissing. My mom's boob was pressed up against hers and just seeing that turned me on and I started to rub on her while they made out. I suddenly realized that the three of us were alone. And I figured Jill and Carol had gone to be with their daughters. That made me even hornier.

I was really rocking against her now and her left hand was squeezing my ass, her right one smashed between my mom's boobs. Erin was now tugging against my butt, pulling me into her and I wished I could suddenly make a strap-on dildo just appear on me, but I was afraid if I stopped to put one on, we might lose the moment so I just kept grinding on her.

I started to cum, and I think from the noises I was making they could tell, because they both stopped kissing and looked up at me. Erin's hand left my ass and squeezed my right boob, and I let out a, "Yes!"

Erin's face changed and as her head rolled back I realized she was cumming too. It was magical. It made me want to rub just a little longer, but soon I just couldn't and instead of collapsing on her, like I wanted to, I sort of rolled off to the opposite side of my mom, and we both snuggled around her.

Erin kissed my forehead and so I started kissing her on the lips gently, without tongue. Erin said, "Oh what have I done. So wrong. Oh shit, you two haven't done this with Lacy have you?"

She looked back and forth between us, and my mom nodded her head yes. Erin dropped her head back down and closed her eyes and shook her head, but then said, "I don't blame her. Oh so wrong, but wow, so . . ."

She sort of didn't say anything, and soon her and my mom were kissing again, really passionately. I started to suck on Erin's nipple and rub her tummy. Her arms were sort of pinned by my body, and held by my mom, and I decided to finger her. She wiggled a little, but never stopped kissing my mom. Soon I had 2 fingers slipped inside of her and was reaching around trying to hit her g-spot. I kept sucking her nipple and Erin was moaning while kissing my mom.

My mom let go of Erin's hand and started to squeeze Erin's right breast. She was pulling on her nipple for a bit, but soon their lips parted and my mom started to suck her other nipple, and within seconds my mom's hand went over top of mine, and she slid a finger inside Erin alongside the two I had.

Erin was just moaning at first, but then she said, "Easy." We were giving it to her good and I think we were making her nervous. I was watching my mom sucking her nipple and she looked at me and I smiled. I went right back to sucking. I wanted my mom so bad, but I knew she was thinking we shouldn't touch one another.

Erin came again. Her hand was sliding up and down my back, and then she gripped me and let out a series of puffs of air while her body bucked. We let her go through it and then slowly slid out of her, my mom first and then me. I sucked off my fingers and Erin watched me do it, but my mom rubbed Erin's cum on her breast and then licked it off.

Erin let her finish, but then sat up in bed suddenly and put her hands over her face. She shook her head and then looked at both of us in turn. "You two are trouble."

"But you like it," my mom said.

Erin looked down at her body and then at my mom, "Lacy is so young and easily influenced. I knew exactly what I was getting into when I came over here."

"Oh did you?" my mom asked.

"Well maybe not everything, certainly didn't expect what the three of us just did."

We all smiled and let out a puff of laughter. Then Erin's face got serious and she said, "You didn't . . ."

My mom took her hand and said, "Lacy definitely is new to all of this, but she also keeps coming back. She may or may not have feelings for any of us, but Lacy is definitely enjoying her experiences. She's a woman now Erin. She has desires."

"Kristen and I care for her. She's our friend," I said.

That made Erin smile and she took my hand and squeezed it. Then after a bit of thought she said, "Ever since I was first married, my husband and I have talked about a threesome. I never thought I would ever actually be with another woman, it was just fun to talk about. [Husband's Name] and I even once had a fantasy about the two of us getting with one of Lacy's friends. Oh shit, and Monica too. I never thought I'd do this. I think part of me wanted this to happen because I was doing it for him. But now . . ."

She paused for a long time and I thought my mom was going to say something, but she didn't.

Erin continued, "I don't want him to be with another woman."

"I understand," mom said, "and he will never know about any of this."

The three of us talked for a long time. It was really nice. I like Erin. She might be dingy, but she is no dummy. There was a moment when Erin was leaning against a pillow against the head board and my mom was sitting between her legs and leaning against her. Erin had her arms wrapped around my mom holding her. It was super cute and so I said, "You two make a cute couple."

Erin laughed, and my mom said, "Yea, too bad she is married." That sort of made Erin feel bad I think. She started talking all about her husband then, and I think the two of them are still in love and she has no plans of leaving him for sure. I was sitting indian style between their legs and just chatting, and finally I sat up on my knees and went to kiss Erin because she said she was going to head home soon.

My boobs went right in my mom's face. I kissed Erin for a bit, and then when I sat on my feet, my mom said, "Are you trying to suffocate me."

I knew my mom had loved it. I had felt her tongue on the side of my boob. I said, "Sorry mom," like it was a big deal.

Erin said, "When the two of you do this, when you have your orgies, have either of you ever by accident touched the other one, I mean done something to the other one?"

My mom just said, "Accidents happen," and she sat up and jumped off the bed.

We put on robes and Erin got dressed, and then we started to walk downstairs. Erin said, "Oh I have to say goodbye to Carol."

My mom looked nervous, we went to my room, and my mom knocked on the door before entering. The four of them were all making love just like we thought. They were laying in sort of a square on the bed. Carol was licking Jill, Jill licking Kayla, Kayla licking Kristen, and Kristen was fingering Carol. I was glad the arrangement had no incest going on. Erin saw what was going on and rushed over to the edge of the bed. My mom said, "Erin wanted to say goodbye."

But Erin said, "Maybe not yet." Erin leaned down and put her hand on Kristen's boob. "I think I would regret not staying a little longer."

She just climbed on the bed and everyone sort of converged on her, taking off her clothes and touching her everywhere.

My mom jumped on the bed too, but I went to the bathroom. On the way back I heard a car pull up in the drive. I went down stairs, and instead of in the drive it was parked in the street. It was Lacy's car. I figured no good could come from this, so I rushed out the door to meet her.

She hadn't even gotten out of her car when I was opening her passenger door. I scared the shit out of her. She laughed then when she saw it was me, and I sat down in the car. She asked me if her mom was still there and I told her everything. She listened and sort of was weirded out, but when I shifted and my robe opened a bit, and she saw my pussy, she started smiling.

"What are you doing out here?" she said.

"I saw you outside," I said.

I started telling her about a lot of the things her mom had said, not anything about her dad though, and she just listened and then said, "I guess we have a lot in common."

After a while I got out of the car and she drove home. I went back inside, and went upstairs. When I walked in, they were all still going at it. Jill was on her back and she was wearing a strap-on. Erin was riding it. Carol and Kristen were sucking Erin's nipples as she rocked back and forth on the dildo, and my mom and Kayla were doing a sixty-nine next to them.

I joined them for the next hour, before Erin finally said goodbye.

So the next day Carol and Kayla just hung around at our house for most of the morning before they took off to go home. We didn't have sex. We just spent the morning talking and it was great. Lacy came over that night and we hung out for a bit, but then Kristen, Lacy and I went out with Carmen just to hang out. It was super fun, and great to see Carmen. Lacy and Carmen had a good talk to, and they really needed that.

Okay so not much happened the next week, but I got a huge surprise the next weekend. I came home from work on Friday and I could tell everyone was acting weird, but nothing to make me ask questions. I just had a feeling. Then I was sort of surprised when my mom said she was going out with Jill for a date, and Kristen told me she was going on a date with Carmen.

I said, "Like a date date?"

And Kristen just smiled at me and said, "As if you don't go on dates?"

I said, "Well I wouldn't call them dates."

Kristen said, "Well I'm going to go on a date with Carmen."

Like I said I was surprised, but not upset. So there I was all alone on a Friday night. My mom and Jill had been gone for a while, and Kristen was almost done getting ready and I hadn't really thought yet what I would do. I watched her finish putting on her make-up in the bathroom and she says, "So what will you do tonight. Have Lacy over?"

I wasn't sure if I could detect jealousy in her voice or maybe she was just feeling bad. I don't know, but she was giving me funny looks and I just could tell something was odd. I certainly didn't want to think for a second that she wasn't still head over heels for me. I knew I still was for her. Then I wondered if she was trying to make me jealous, and as I wasn't, was she disappointed.

"I'll probably just stay here till you three come home. I know Denise and Lyndsey are out of town," I said. They went to go visit their parents for the weekend. I could have made something happen with several people, but I just didn't feel it that night.

"Well I'm sure we won't be out super long," she said.

I embraced her from behind and kissed her neck. She stared at me in the mirror and she smiled, but it seemed insincere. I was sort of feeling flustered. I heard a car pull up outside and I was surprised. I had pictured Kristen picking Carmen up. I suddenly felt awkward. Carmen was taking Kristen away from me and I was going to just be standing there and watching my lover drive off. Maybe I was jealous.

I went down stairs and looked outside, but there was no car there. Kristen was coming down behind me and I was about to say so, when I heard the garage door closing. My mom and Jill must have had a short dinner. I was hoping they hadn't had a fight or something. I heard my mom say, "Hello," from the kitchen so I walked in and there stood Jocelyn.

I was floored. My mom, Jill, and Kristen all yelled surprise, and I just stood there sort of awe struck for a second and then I hugged Jocelyn. I started crying. When I pulled back Jocelyn saw my tears and that made her make this sad face, and then she kissed me. I had no clue this was coming and was just like overwhelmed with emotions. I turned to Kristen after a bit and she had tears running down her cheeks and I couldn't even speak and she mouthed, "Surprise," which made me smile super big, and then she mouthed, "I love you," which made me cry a little more. I didn't let go of Jocelyn, but I reached over and hugged Kristen with a free hand.

Kristen gave Jocelyn a hug too and they kissed as well. It was a sexy kiss, and it made me so happy. I was so unbelievably happy right then. My family loved me so much they had planned all this out and I had no clue, and I found out later that Denise and Lyndsey hadn't even left for the weekend and they had just said that so I wouldn't make plans with them as they also knew she was coming.

Okay so soon my mom and Jill left for their real date, and Kristen did too. I told them they didn't have to go, but they said they wanted the two of us to have some alone time. I think they sometimes know me better than I know myself. The door wasn't shut for five seconds and I was kissing Jocelyn. We just stood there and kissed for the longest time, before I finally took her into the living room. We sat down on the couch. I think I asked, "How are you?" But she didn't even answer. We just sat there and kissed for minutes more and smiled and held one another. Finally we did talk and we talked and talked for hours.

Short summery: Jocelyn and Jasmine (they are sisters) are home from college and staying with Wendy (their mom). Jocelyn said that she and Jasmine have made love a few times, but always when Wendy is not around. Also one night Jocelyn went into Wendy's room and lying on her bed hardly dressed, Wendy ended up groping her some, and even began to suck on her nipple, but quickly asked her to leave. It was the one and only time they had done anything and Wendy wasn't happy with herself the next day.

Then she begged me to come and visit her this summer which I said I would. As soon as I did she was ready to make love to me. We started making out again pretty heavy, but I lead her up to the bedroom. As soon as we were in my room she started taking off her clothes. I felt like it was a race. We were both stripping as fast as we could and laughing and smiling at one another. Once we embraced again, we kissed all the way to the bed and then I laid on top of her and we made out for so long, rubbing against each other some, but mostly just kissing and holding one another. I started sucking her nipple though, and as soon as I did she rolled me over and started to suck my nipples.