My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,069 Followers

I was looking down at her beautiful eyes and her sexy hair and she slides down me licking me all the way until her head was between my legs and she just starts eating me. WOW, she was always a quick study, but she had improved, believe me she had improved and soon I was just lying there squeezing my 34F chest, tugging at my nipples and spreading wide for her amazing mouth. It took maybe a minute, and I felt that feeling coming over me. I said, "I'm going to cum," and that made her start to just rub her lips back and forth over my clit in a way she had never done to me before.

I had such an amazing orgasm, and even though she didn't want to stop at first, when I finally got her off of my sensitive pussy she practically attacked me, kissing me with more passion than I had ever imagined possible. I felt the same way. I actually gripped her hair and tugging her head back and was up on my knees kissing her. She was trying her best to rub her body against me. My freehand went down between her legs and I found her soaking wet. I jerked her neck back and at first sucked her neck for a bit while fingering her, but then as she arched back my lips found her nipples. I love her breasts. Her wonderful 36DD breasts are so round and her dark nipples so hard against my tongue and lips, I wanted to swallow them whole. I slid in a second finger curling them up and around and rubbed my palm against her clit at the same time.

After a while she was like putty in my hands so I threw her back on the bed and began to lick her like she had licked me. It didn't take long and she was cumming. I started to finger her before she was done, and as soon as she began to wiggle I stopped licking and just ran my fingers in and out of her as fast as I could. I had both of her legs up so her knees were on her chest and I was just staring at the dripping pussy that my hand was pleasing. I don't know why but I bit at her butt. It wasn't hard or anything, but she said, "Oh my, gosh," really loud. I think just because I surprised her. Then I started licking her asshole and she let out this long moan and I knew she was in bliss.

I did this all for so long I was starting to get tired, but she finally began quivering and I knew I was making her orgasm again. I kept it up for a bit longer, and then she attacked me again. We kissed for so long and we were rubbing our bodies against one another for a while, and then we just sort of started to snuggle. We both were breathless and we just laid their holding one another.

That was probably the best sex I had had in a long time. The surprise of her arrival, the wonder of her enthusiasm, just made for very steamy wild passionate sex. We started talking and we just laid there gripping each other tight like we never wanted to let go. She asked me again if I would visit her and when I said yes again, she started kissing me passionately again as if she was hearing it again for the first time, but we didn't make love. After a while we went down stairs and I fixed her dinner. After dinner we sat in the living room. This whole time we stayed naked and I loved watching her incredible body just do the simplest of tasks from washing a plate in the sink (that was so sexy) to crawling across the couch to reach the remote.

I love her skin, her round firm breasts, her thin muscular waist, her kinky long hair, but mostly I love staring into those gorgeous eyes, and seeing her perfect smile when I make her laugh.

Kristen came home first. Carmen was with her and though Kristen wasn't surprised, Carmen made over how we were just sitting there naked. Carmen even had to touch my boob once, which of course I didn't mine. We sat and talked and they told us all about their date. I could tell how they were sitting next to one another that they were horny for each other and probably us too.

Before they could act on it though my mom and Jill came home. They also made a fuss over our nude bodies, my mom even hugged us from behind and she felt us both up. I liked it and I know Jocelyn did too, because she kissed my mom's hand as she was pulling back.

The six of us talked for another hour before I decided to get wild, and I just crawled onto the floor and kneeling between Jocelyn's legs I began to lick her pussy. Jocelyn had a nervous look, but only for a few seconds and soon she was leaning back and enjoying my tongue as everyone watched. Jocelyn didn't seem to know what to do with her hands at first, but soon one was on my head and she was gripping my hair and pulling my face into her. The other reached over and put a hand on my mom's leg.

No one moved to join us though. They just watched as I pleased her, until she orgasmed and then my mom swooped in and started sucking on Jocelyn's nipple. Carmen was then quick to run around and get the other nipple, but Kristen said, "I think it's five on one time," and she held up a dildo she had pulled from the end table.

In a matter of moments Jocelyn was laying upside down on the couch, her head and shoulders where her butt should be and her rear sticking straight up. Her legs were bent and her feet were up on Kristen's shoulders who stood behind the couch. Kristen had a smaller vibrator and was quickly but gently gliding it in and out of Jocelyn's lubed butthole. Jill was plunging a longer and wider dildo in and out of Jocelyn's pussy. Carmen and my mom were still both sucking Jocelyn's nipples, and I was kissing Jocelyn upside down and occasionally rubbing her clit.

This was called the full treatment in my house. I was talking to her as best she could between kisses to make sure she was handling it okay. She was definitely cumming often, and after about 3 she was done, but that's when everyone seemed to turn up the intensity even more myself included. I stopped kissing her and just focused on her clit and rubbing it quickly back and forth and occasionally sucking on it, we made her cum a fourth time. I was hoping for a fifth, but she started yelling, "Stop," so we did.

I thought we were finished, but my mom starts putting on a strap-on. I said, "Mom, I think she's had enough."

"Who said anything about her," my mom said.

Soon I was laying on top of Jocelyn on my bed and my mom was fucking the hell out of me from behind. She was rough, very rough, and although I was loving it, Jocelyn kept asking me if I was okay. I could shake my head yes, but I was mostly just lying on Jocelyn lifeless as my mother pounded me as good as she could.

Somewhere else in the house Kristen and Carmen were doing something similar to Jill I found out later. I guess Jill was lying on Kristen and was getting pounded by Carmen. They had watched us and decided to do the same.

Anyway after a long hard fucking, my mom collapsed on me and feeling her enormous breasts against my back and her weight smashing them against me, all I could do was reach my hand around and cup the side of my mom's face and say, "I love you."

Mom pulled out of me, and slipped around next to us and started kissing the two of us back and forth. Then after a while she slipped out of the room. Jocelyn and I just laid there for a while, me breathing hard and her rubbing my back. I was laying between her legs and with each thrust from mom our clits and been grinding together. We barely moved now, but I could still feel just an intense sensation with just the slightest movement.

She finally started talking and I just listened to her, until she said something so cute I had to kiss her. Then we both talked until she asked me, "What was your favorite thing about tonight?" I thought about it and said, "Seeing your beautiful face."

She smiled showing off those perfect teeth and her whole face lit up. She kissed me. Then she said, "Okay what was your favorite sexy thing we did tonight?"

I sort of ran my fingers across her lips and then kissed them briefly and then told her the truth, "Watching you wash the dishes in the sink naked."

"I love you," she said, and we kissed. Wow did we kiss and with my eyes closed it was like I was kissing Lyndsey. That strange feeling I get when she kisses me was there. I actually rolled over and said, "Wow," and I felt sort of weird saying it until she repeated it. And then we both looked at one another and smiled and then laughed and then held one another and you guessed it, kissed some more.

I woke up in the best mood. I jumped up and opened my curtains and smiled at the sun, and decided I didn't want to get dressed. I looked over and Jocelyn was laying there watching me, and she said, "You have such a beautiful body." It made me blush and she pointed that out to me, which made me even more embarrassed, but I didn't cover it up. Instead I sort of tilted my head and put my hands on my hips and wiggled them at her. She jumped out of bed and started kissing me again, and then sucked on my nipples. I actually took up my left breast in my hand and sucked on my own nipple for a moment while she did the other and that made her smile.

"I really do, don't I?" I joked and she laughed at me, and smacked my rear. I pushed her back on the bed and we grinded on one another until I made her cum.

After great morning sex, we were walking down the stairs and out of the blue Jocelyn says, "I'd love to see Lacy again."

I was surprised. Not jealous at all, just like taken aback. I was completely under the impression that Jocelyn was so "in love" with me, that she would just as soon as had no one else around, and honestly I was starting to think that way as well. I'm not saying I was falling head over heels for her, but I did enjoy our alone time the best.

My mom was awake, but no one else. The 3 of us sat and talked until Jill got up and then the four of us all made breakfast together. Kristen and Carmen came down just as we were finishing and I teased Kristen about her perfect timing. Kristen gave me a long kiss and a pretty smile, and then we all sat down and ate together.

Shower time was interesting. I grabbed Jocelyn and we were going to shower together, but my mom joined us. We actually didn't have sex to speak of, but my mom and Jocelyn kissed a lot, and mom fingered her a little. The other three girls showered next and I guess Jill and Kristen really went at it in the shower or so Carmen told me. I think she felt like just an observer.

So I did call Lacy, and she was over within the hour, and wow was she looking good. She had on some cut-off jean shorts and this crazy sexy tank, that barely covered her perky little C-cups. She looked super sexy, and even though I wanted to attack her, I let Jocelyn instead. They didn't have sex right then, they just kissed and hugged and then Lacy, Kristen, Carmen, Jocelyn, and I all sat outside and talked for a while.

I went in to go pee and guess who was sitting in the living room with my mom and Jill. It was Monica and Erin. They were just talking, but it was great to see Erin and Monica in the same room together and not fighting. Erin didn't want Monica to know everything that had gone down here, but I did here Erin say as I passed through. "I understand how easy it is to get carried away, and do things you wouldn't normally do."

I waved at them all as I passed through (I had to pee really bad) and then on the way back I leaned over and kissed Monica, and then sat down between Monica and Erin and put my hand on Erin's leg. "I am so glad you two are being friendly," I said and I looked back and forth between them.

"Me too," Monica said and she was smiling really big looking at Erin.

I think Erin blushed, but not sure, but she definitely looked down at her lap for a second and then up quickly at my mom. "It's thanks to Patty. We've had some good talks this week."

The way Monica was looking at Erin I suddenly felt in the way. So I gave Erin a kiss on the cheek, patted Monica on the knee and scooted out from between them saying, "Well I better get back to the girls."

I want outside and joined in on their conversation, never mentioning to anyone that Erin and Monica were there. I came out and they were talking about a show we all watch and I just got so engrossed in the conversation it slipped my mind. When we came back inside, it occurred to me again, but no one was around so I again said nothing. It really wasn't my place to talk about Erin and Monica where Lacy was involved. I still wasn't entirely sure, who had feelings for who there. I know Monica really liked Erin, but I think she was starting to be interested in Lacy also. They certainly had made love a few times this month.

We all hung around in the kitchen for a bit, snacking and getting some drinks, and then I saw Lacy taking Jocelyn by the hand and leading her out of the room. Jocelyn looked at me before she left the room, and that made me smile. Jocelyn knew me, she knew how I was with other girls. She knew there was love and then there was sex. I think Jocelyn did care for me or she wouldn't have looked back at me.

I suddenly had this realization that Lacy might take Jocelyn upstairs and that Erin might be there. I practically broke my glass when I sat it down so hard and rushed after them. I met them at the stairs and said, "Don't go up there."

Jocelyn completely misread me and she let go of Lacy's hand and practically jumped into my arms and hugged me. She said quietly, "You do love me."

Well shit, I was in a predicament. Thing was when she turned and hugged me the first thing I thought wasn't that. It was joy. I was so happy to be holding her and that she chose me over Lacy in a heartbeat. But unfortunately there was much more to this. Lacy was smiling too. Which was adorable and she started to walk down the stairs and said, "Oh I didn't know how you felt Lucy."

Well I am not always Miss Honest but I decided it was best and I just explained that Erin might be upstairs with Monica. Lacy's face was the one I noticed first. I saw fear or panic maybe and she ran down around the corner. Then when I looked at Jocelyn I saw embarrassment. I felt horrible.

Thing was I had loved her first reaction. I felt not just desired, but loved. She had been so happy that I stopped her. I completely forgot about Lacy and just took Jocelyn by the hand and led her out the front door so we could be alone. The moment I did, she suddenly looked really sad, and yet she said she was sorry. I told her that it was me who was sorry. I explained to her that I thought she wanted to be with Lacy and that she cared for Lacy. I told her how she made me feel when she hugged me and how I felt so horrible for hurting her.

She seemed very defensive and said, "Well you warned me. I know you love Kristen . . . I know you couldn't . . ."

"I think I do love you," I said it as if thinking out loud. I hated myself for saying it. I certainly didn't want to lead her on, but I did have feelings for her.

She almost looked angry with me. "Let's just pretend like none of this happened. I don't want to spoil this weekend."

She started to walk by me and I grabbed her. She didn't resist me at all. She stood there looking up into my eyes. "Jocelyn."

"How many people do you love Lucy?"

My immediate response didn't come out of my mouth. I wanted to say three. It was true. I definitely loved Kristen and my mom. There was no denying that, and they loved me too. But I wasn't entirely sure I loved Jocelyn. I felt as strongly towards her as I did Lyndsey or Denise or Jessica in the past. That was for sure, but had I actually loved those girls. That's why I didn't immediately answer.

So I just said, "I don't know."

She walked right by me and into the house.

When I came back inside Kristen was standing at the bottom of the steps. She looked at me with a worried look and I said, "Where's Lacy?"

"She's in the kitchen. Are you okay?"

I reached out and took her hand and put my head on her shoulder and said, "I'm not sure I know what okay is anymore."

Kristen kissed me on the head. I told her I would check upstairs as she told me she was about to. I couldn't look at Lacy or Jocelyn right then. When I got to my mom's door I heard the sounds of sex. I slowly opened the door and saw Jill, Monica, Erin, and my mom all having sex together. Strange how comforting it was to watch all of their bodies intertwined. I know myself enough to know that I enjoy sex as much as almost anything and that as long as the people I am having sex with don't get hurt that there is plenty of me to go around, but I also know myself enough to know that I have been hurt in past relationships, and that is why I chose Kristen so that I wouldn't get hurt or I wouldn't hurt anyone else. But now I had hurt Jocelyn. I had always been honest with her about how I felt about Kristen. The problem was that I'm not sure I was completely honest with myself about how I felt about Jocelyn. I did love her. As much as I know about love.

Erin saw me and said, "Come over Lucy," and then she stuffed my mom's nipple into her mouth and began sucking it.

I waved and said, "Maybe in a bit," and I shut the door.

I went down stairs and found Kristen and Carmen sitting on the couch. I asked where Lacy and Jocelyn were and they told me in the kitchen. I went in there and the two of them were hugging one another. I said, "Lacy, Erin is upstairs with Monica."

"And your mom and Aunt?" Lacy asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I think I should probably go," she said.

"We could all go for a walk," I suggested.

But Jocelyn said, "Or maybe we should stay. How rude was Erin when she found out about what Lacy did? And now she is doing the same thing. My mom was the same way. Sleeping with Lucy and Patty and then upset with me for doing the same. I confronted my mom and now we understand one another."

"I'm not sure Lacy wants . . ." I started to defend Lacy, but Lacy interrupted me.

"You're right," Lacy said to Jocelyn. "I shouldn't have to hide anything from her."

I was pretty proud of them. They were just 19 years old. I'm not sure I would have been that brave at 19. I smiled really big and they smiled at me, and I grabbed Jocelyn by the hand and we walked into the living room. Lacy followed us, but I wasn't thinking about her anymore. I stood in front of Kristen holding Jocelyn's hand and I said, "Kristen, I love you, but I am also in love with Jocelyn. I'm in love with her, and just like I love mom and you. Jocelyn is different, it's a different kind of love and it's something . . ." I started to cry.

"It's something we can't have," Kristen finished my sentence for me. Kristen stood up walked over to me and hugged me and Jocelyn together. Then she kissed me, and then she kissed Jocelyn. Suddenly Carmen was there and I understood. Kristen was in the same place as me. We both had fallen in love with one another, but we could never have a normal life with one another. She was having feelings for Carmen, like I was for Jocelyn. I did notice she didn't say she loved her, and maybe she didn't, but she was enjoying their relationship.

I looked at Jocelyn and she kissed me, and then hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I love you," and I said it back. 

Okay so hooray, yes I am in love with Jocelyn. And I know what you all are thinking. Lucy falls in love way to easy. And maybe I do, I don't know, but I'm feeling really great about how I feel, but also super worried, because I fell for someone on the other side of the country, but more on that later.

So the five of us sat around in the living room helping lacy be brave and soon enough down walks Erin and Monica with Jill and mom. Erin saw me sitting on the couch and I turned to see her, and she hadn't seen Lacy yet and she said, "Lucy I thought you were coming back?"

Then she sees Lacy and her hand went right to her mouth, but there was no taking away what she said. Lacy said, "Well she was keeping me company."

Monica said, "Shit!"

And my mom said, "Oh shit," kind of in her comical manner.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,069 Followers