All Comments on 'My First White Cock'

by obablee

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What is this?

Foreign language day? Why do people that can barely speak English think they can write it? Four stories today, all in broken English. Why don't you write in a language you're fluent in and post it over there? Maybe they like this kind of thing over there. Jesus Christ, give it a rest with the Indian cuck shit.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Returning the favor...

Today we have an Indian writer returning the favor and writing about how Pakistani's women are all whores and Pakistani's men all cuckolds...It would be better for us IF this bad story was written in their native language...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I loved it!

Great story! Please ignore stupid comments. I love to read what is written by people who speak English as a second language. It's entertaining and instructive.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
Good erotic story for an ESL beginner.

I want to encourage you, because I see you are getting bad comments already. You make the reader feel the emotion and erotic pleasure. You do need to work on your English, which I am sure you will.

I see by your biography that you must be like this wife, alone and lonely with an absent husband. I can only imagine what I would like to do with your body!

3 *'s Keep writing to express your erotic thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Indians are coming the Indians are coming!

Once you go white you'll never be right.

I guess it would be theologically insensitive to point out Rob was porking her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Erotic

I actually enjoyed that the writer didn't write as I would. My fantasy as I read this was about being with a dark, beautiful Asian woman that gives herself to me because I am also different from her. Her English is better than my attempts at her language, but she still wants me.

ehsanehsanabout 8 years ago
Pakistani women are such wonderful cock suckers.

No doubts Pakistani women are such wonderful cock suckers. I liked the story.

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 8 years ago

interesting story though now youve started youve got to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
too hottt

very hot story. please do write more chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting story

Many Pakistan women are curious about white men. Those who take chance usually very satisfied especially if white boy eat pussy.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 8 years ago
Nice Start

But if thats all of their story. it leaves a lot to be desired. He has claimed her she has given herself. Now what happens when Relatives find out. How does Javaid handle it. Does she get Pregnant from Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE very, very much! Gave it a 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A) AUTHENTIC! EROTIC. REALISTIC. I ENVY ROB.

Hi obablee:

Keep writing please!

You've got talent. You've got imagination.

I like very much both stories you've published so far.

Bablee's character is around 40. That's the age when many wives become tempted to try another man's cock. At that age they are so good in bed! They can enjoy sex & they are ready to take risks. They know life is short. They love cock (yes, they do!)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, A WOMAN IN HER 40s CAN MAKE 2 MEN HAPPY (her husband won't be short-changed!)

Hi everybody:

In my lay opinion, erotic fiction must be written straight from the heart. Forget the beauty of language & good style.

Obablee MUST convey her fantasies in the most direct way. Each of her thoughts carries some erotic charge, some erotic message which need not be obvious. She must transmit to us that erotic tension in its raw form. Also, many fantasies are in images, not in words. Images can keep popping up very fast. None of them must be lost.

Pakistan has 193 million people; almost half of them can speak English. English is used in Courts of Law there.

People in Pakistan use their own version of English.

There is no hierarchy between variants of English. None is inferior.

Linguistic purists should know that good erotic fiction can be written in Broken English & still be VERY VERY EROTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY & GAVE IT A 5 (*****)!

The storyline is very realistic.

The dialogues are convincing, authentic.

I LOVE the title: (Her) FIRST white cock! (PRICELESS!).

Rob the White man is a very, very lucky guy! I envy him. Period.

Bablee is a KEEPER!

If i were her husband, I would be the happiest man alive.

If I were Rob, I would be even happier: I would think I died & went to Heaven!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not

Not your last one I think. You Pakis are as.bad as Indians.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

This story brought back some very fond memories from the first year after my wife & I moved to Canada. White men were hitting on her left, right, & centre. She cheated on me twice in the first year.

After that we got many family friend, as a rule couples whose children were similar age to our to daughters. Most of them were from our part of the world.

Her reputation meant a lot to my wife & she was no longer wild (to the best of my knowledge).

We are still married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT: *****- (5-)! Very very erotic. Totally realistic. Keep wroting please.

You depicted Bablee's innermost thoughts & emotion so well as thought it all happened to you (i am not saying it did).

impotenthub_N_milfimpotenthub_N_milf3 months ago

Love your passionate, erotic writing. Hope you write more stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userobablee@obablee
I am a lonely shy housewife from Pakistan living in western country with my ill husband who is admit in hospital.