My Freshman Year Ch. 04B

Story Info
Going to the Doctor, Part 2.
9.3k words
4.05
35.1k
14
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am using quotation marks for the first time in Chapter 4B. I think it will make it easier to read. I didn't use them before because I felt like I was telling the story of what happened my freshman year. So, some of the dialog is paraphrased since it happened in the 1970s. I can't remember exactly what was said, but it is close, I will never forget. So, enjoy Chapter 4B in the continuing Saga of My Freshman Year.

*

Chapter 4B, My Freshman Year, Going to the Doctor

In the last chapter, Dr. Dan had just finished the first part of what he called our "Erotic Physical Exam" on Amy and me and he was starting on the second part. Dan said "this part of the exam is to collect personal and physical information on your bodies such as weight, height, body measurements. Then take baseline pictures of us, required for the Experimental Birth Control Pill Study."

"This is to record and document your current stats so we can compare them to future exams and pictures, to monitor your bodies." I was sitting on the end of the exam table recovering from the orgasm that Dan had just given me as part of the sexual exam. Pam was standing on one side of me and the naked nurse was standing on the other side as he continued with Amy.

When he weighted Amy, he had her take off any jewelry she had on, and said, "we will be counting ounces so we need you completely naked." He had her stand on the scale as he took her weight and height while the nurse recorded the information. He said "her height to weight ratio is in the perfect range for girls." He showed us a chart that list the perfect range. "If a girl is tall but light weight, then she is too thin and vice versa."

Then he had Amy step off the scale and told her "he will evaluate her body to look for any areas that might need special attention while creating your perfect body. We will customize each girl's treatment to her body. This will also be part of the SPE exam (Sexual Performance Evaluation)." Dan sat on the exam stool and had her stand in front of him. He ran his hands over her body, looking and feeling her skin for any birth marks, moles and or any other personal traits. He also was checking her Body Skin Tone, "all girls are supposed to have a thin layer of fat under her skin to be soft, warm, cuddly and feminine, yet firm." He declared her skin to be smooth, soft and firm. "We will show you how to get even more perfect skin soon."

"Remember, a girl's body is a temple, as per Zen, so you should treat her as such. This will be another lesson in Zen. So, I will start by teaching you how to stand and carry your body. That is important because it shows confidence and be proud of your body. It is a lot how Army recruits are taught to stand at attention. Now, don't slouch, pull your shoulders back," as she did. He said "see how that lifts your breast up, you can be proud of them so show them off", as he ran his hands over them. He slid his hand to her tummy and told her to suck it in. He said "see how this pushes her butt out. This way you can show off all of the parts that girls want to show off, your breasts, tummy and butt. It will take a while to get used to it, but when you see what it does to guys, you will want to do it. It is all part of being perfect."

He said "he would start at her feet and work his way up." He looked down and said "she has beautiful feet with all ten toes. We will allow girls to wear nail polish on fingers and toe nails, because girls like it and makes them feel feminine." He ran his hands up her legs over her calves and commented, "nice and firm," then felt up to her inner thighs. Then to her wet pussy lips and ran his fingers through her wet slit complementing her on how soft, puffy, wet and firm her lips are.

Then he had her put her feet together to observe what he called her "Thigh Gap". "That is the little triangle formed by her inner thighs and pussy lips. Girls with thigh gaps have firmer inner thighs and hers is perfect", as he slid his finger through her gap. He turned her sideways and ran his hand over her butt cheeks to check shape, softness, firmness and skin. He mentioned "she does have some butt pimples, but don't worry, we will get rid of them. Your cheeks will be soft and silky in no time." He gently squeezed her cheeks to check how squeezable they are and hers are nice, round and firm. He took a picture of her butt so we can soon see the difference with no pimples.

Then he lightly spanked her butt cheeks and said "he is checking the spankability of her cheeks to see how the jiggle. Guys like to see girl's ass cheeks jiggle when spanked and yours are perfect, so you can be a naughty girl any time," and we all laughed.

He turned her facing him again and said "he will take her body measurements. This way they can monitor any changes in her body that might be from the experimental birth control pills." Dan took her hip then waist measurements of 34" and 24" for the nurse to record. "This way if you gain or lose weight we can see where it is happening. Hopefully it will be weight gain in your breasts."

"So, next I will measure your breasts 2 ways, so we can document your current measurements and determine your cup size. I will measure your torso then your breasts." Since her breast were large he had Pam get behind Amy and lifted them up out of the way as he ran the tape measure around her torso right under her breasts and said 29". Then Pam took her hands away as Dan ran the tape around her breast nipples for 35". Next he had Amy raise her arms for another measurement. "This way we can better determine your breast size. From what I see, I can tell that you are a C cup, is that right", and she answered "yes." Dan replied, "with all the girls I have seen, I could tell just by looking and feeling." Amy blushed. Next, he measured her nipples and areolas, then measured nipple to nipple, last around her neck to her nipples. "This way we can see if they change position any as they grow. It may take up to a week before you notice any breast growth."

Dan continued, "The Birth Control Pill Company needs to know how your breasts will grow. Looking at the breast drawing on the wall poster, it only shows blood vessels, milk ducts and glands. But breasts are also made of breast muscle, breast tissue and breast fat. We will discuss muscle later. Breast tissue is connected to her chest and makes breasts firm and stand out and breast fat adds volume but sag. The perfect ratio is about 50/50. So, girls with A and B cups stand straight out, notice the nurse, she has B cups and they are very firm." She looked embarrassed, but didn't hide them.

"Now look at Pam. Her breast are C cups and they have some sag, which is perfect. So, I have to determine your breast tissue to fat ratio. This way we can see and determine where and how your breasts will grow. There are several ways to determine this ratio."

"First, is to feel your breasts" as he cupped each one to determine volume. Next, he started where the breast tissue attached to her chest and worked his way out. "Since you have C cups I will have Pam lift your breasts up for better exam." He had Pam get behind Amy again to lift and cup the end of her right breast as he started palpitating and feel his way down explaining "her breast tissue is firmer than fat". About half way down her breast, he started feeling breast fat so Dan reported she has a perfect 50/50 ratio as he continued on. Next was her other breast as he felt her the same way.

Dan said, "since she is a C cup, I will weigh her breast so we can monitor any change in weight that may correspond to breast growth." There was an adjustable height medical table with a scale on it in the corner as the nurse pulled it over. He had Amy sit on the stool and had her place her right breast on the cold metal dish of the scale. Dan was able to adjust the table to get her accurate breast weight then weighed her other one which weighed the same. "This will help me to determine breast growth, the bigger the breast the heavier."

"Another way to determine your ratio is to have the girl lay on her back with her arms over her head. The fattier the breast, the more they slide to the side." So, he took notice of her breast when he examine her earlier.

"Another way is to have the girl bend over a table on her elbows so her breasts are hanging straight down." Then Dan had her bend over the exam table, arch her back forward so her body is horizontal so her breast hung straight down. Dan explained "a girl's breasts are so mystical because they can take many forms. As you can see her breasts look different in this position than when laying on her back or standing." He had Amy stand up and said "see how her breasts sag a little. Her measurement is a little over 34" standing."

Then had her bend over again, and said "he will measure her breast like this." He got the tape measure and had me and Pam position it over her nipples as he took a reading from her back and gave it to the nurse. She was about 4" bigger in this position. Next, he said, "I am going to feel her breasts like I did earlier, but this position will give me a more accurate ratio reading." He started at the top again and felt his way down until he reached about half way and declared "she is still a 50/50." Then the cupped her breast and lifted them up until the fat bulged out. Dan explained "that fat is softer than breast tissue so he can see where the fat to tissue line is. So, this confirms her ratio number." Wow, he sure had this figured out and knew exactly what he was doing, which turned me on even more.

Dan continued, "while she is in this position I will show you what her vagina looks like from back here," he turned toward her butt and had her spread her legs. He said, "remember the other night during the Finale, when the guys took you from behind, he felt bigger and different in you than on your back, right," and we agreed. "I will show you why" as he aimed the exam light and spread her vagina open and I could see up inside her. Dan said "see how her vagina is spread open inside, you might have noticed it the other night," which I did.

"When girls bend over their pelvic muscles pull her vagina canal apart causing a cave" as Pam and I looked in. She was stretched open like a cavern. Then he had me and then Pam stick our finger in and feel around inside side her, to feel how stretched her canal was. It felt different, all opened up like a balloon, like I remembered from the other night. Dan told her "to snap her vagina shut." When she did, a rush of air expelled from her vagina causing a whistling sound as we watched her vagina slammed shut. When she relaxed I could hear the air rushing back in her. We all laughed. Dan declared, "that is perfect, you're such a good girl, just do that around a guy's dick when he takes you from behind and bent over, that will drive him wild with lust." Then had her do it a couple more times for practice.

"Here we will teach you what no one else will, sex, your bodies, our bodies and what guys like. Guys and girls don't talk about sex much, they just do it. Many girls are still unaware about these parts of their body, mostly due to the taboos regarding masturbation. So, we will teach you all about your body and the pleasure she can bring to everyone. We will also teach you what guys want and how to use your bodies to satisfy them and yourself. All you girls will also teach us guys what girls like so we can be better lovers. This way we can teach each other about each other, we feed off of each other. The more turned on you get makes the guy hotter, then the more he will turn you on until orgasm. We make love to you and your whole body, mind and spirit, not just your pussy."

He said "this is good pelvic exercises" and had her squeeze her vagina close again. I could tell she was embarrassed because when I looked at her, she was resting on her elbows and hiding her face in her hands. Then Dan spread her vagina open with a speculum, about half way in to open her vaginal entrance, to get a better look inside her. She was all wet, shiny and pink inside, then told her to cough and we could see her vagina squeeze shut. Dan said "this is what we want you to do to our dicks." He explained "that when the vagina expands, see how it pulls the uterus closer to her opening. I will now measure from her vagina entrance to her uterus" as he removed the speculum and traded it for the measuring probe.

He worked it in only about 5" before bumping into her uterus so Dan said "see how short she is, but she can take more. It will stretch her vagina which makes a girl feel full." She whimpered as he worked 9" into her to her delight. "This is why girls like it from behind, he feels bigger and goes in deeper." I never knew this happened, I was learning too.

He told Amy "to squeeze and shoot the probe out of your vagina." She shot it out almost a foot as Dan caught it and said "that is good" as we all laughed. "See, you are learning how to control your pussy muscles. Let's do your asshole next" and worked it in about half way and had her shoot it out hard. It flew out about two feet this time as Dan caught it, as we kept laughing and joking. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and knew I was next.

Next, he said "it is time for your base line photographs. These pictures will be used by the researchers to compare future pictures of your body to now, to document any changes." He had her stand in front of this white vinyl back drop hanging on the wall that had height measurement marks on it.

He said "I will photograph her breasts first so we can track her breast growth." He got right in front of her breasts then had the nurse hold her number in the picture and took several shots. He assured us, "we will be tracked for the study by your number only, no other identifying information. They only need accumulative data to track any trends." That made me feel better. Then he had Amy lift her arms over her head and took more pictures and had her stand sideways and took more breast shots.

Then he moved up and took pictures of her face while the nurse held her number under her chin like a Mug Shot. He told her to smile for the first picture and not smile for the second. We would find out more about these pictures later. Then he got on his knees and took pictures of her pussy saying we will monitor your complete body so we don't miss anything like last time. Her pussy lips and inner thigh were all wet and shiny.

Then he stepped back and took several more pictures of her whole naked body as the nurse held her number next to her. He had her lift her arms again for more pictures. Then he had her turn sideways for more pics of different parts of her body, saying "we can't leave any part of your body unphotographed." Last, he had her turn her back to us for more pics, then spread her legs, bend over, grab her ankles and look at the camera between her legs and smile for another picture, as her hair hung down, then had her spread her cheeks for more embarrassing pics.

He asked her, "how does it feel being photographed naked like this" and she said 'it really turns me on." He replied, "I can tell by your wet pussy. All girls get wet when photographed like this. This proves girls like getting photographed naked, especially when they know other people will be looking at her and can see how wet your pussy is," as he took another close up. He was right, I liked it.

He declared "he was now finished with Amy and was now my turn." He did the same thing to me as he had done to Amy. I couldn't see what he was doing to my pussy and asshole, but I could feel it, and picture in my mind what Amy had looked like. Wow, that really turned me on in front of every one looking at me, the center of attention. I was feeling things I had never felt before and I liked it. It went faster with me because he did not have to explain everything again. Dan congratulated Amy and I for passing Part 2 of the exam, we were perfect.

Dan said, "next is the third part of your physical exam, to get rid of the crabs. It is time to soak in the tub" and told us to walk through the bathroom door. There was another door on the other side that led to a bigger room. When we walked in, there was a big room filled with exercise equipment like used for physical therapy.

Dan said "this is the Sports Medicine Department Lab, used to treat athletic injuries. This is where the school athletes come for rehabilitation from their injury. Bill and most guys on the team have been here. In fact, Bill has been in that tub before, naked with girls."

I looked over and saw this old Physical Therapy Whirlpool tub like from the 60s, before Hot Tubs. It was about 5' long X 30" wide and had a seat on each end of the tub with lots of water jets. There were 3 girls already in the tub with smiles on their faces. They were cross ways with their butts pressed up against the water jets on the other side. There were 3 jets on either side of the tub so they had their pussies pressed against each jet on one side and their breast against the jets on the other side.

Dan said "the jets shoot out water and bubbles that feels so good as the water shoots up inside your pussy, asshole and clit. This also leaves no place for the crabs to hide. On the front side, warm bubbles will roll off of their breast with a tickle, and asked them if it feels good" and one girl answered with an orgasm. He told the girls that he is running a little behind as he patted our ass cheeks, we all laughed and said "they will have to make room for us." All of the girls were wearing shower caps as to not get their hair wet. So we helped each other put our hair up in shower caps.

He asked "which girl is next" and Pam's roommate, who we knew, said her. He told her "to sit on the end of the tub so he can put her in last" and had the other girls sit on the seats. He had them spread their legs so another girl can sit between them. He looked at Amy and said "your next." He picked her up, swung her feet over the side as the girls guide her down between them. He turned to me and picked me up and lowered me into the warm water, with the help from the other girls in the tub. The warm whirling water felt so good as it enveloped my body. I was now only about 1 foot from Amy, all kinds of things were running through my head and I could tell she was to.

About that time, he guided Brenda between me and Amy. Dan told the other girls "to push back and make room for her." He told me "to guide her feet on either side of me because there is no room on the tub floor for her feet, as Amy lowered her ass to her lap. He lowered her in facing me, her body slid against mine until I felt her pussy slide against mine. With no pubic hair, our pussy lips and clits were mashed together skin to skin, she was so soft, wet and smooth.

It is a good thing her breast were only B cups. Both of our bodies were molded together along with the girl behind me. Our lips were touching so Dan told us "to kiss passionately," and I liked it. Dan said, "I bet you never thought you would be doing this together", as we turned to him cheek to cheek and said "no."

Dan said, "I want all of you girls to get close to each other, and this will do it, literally. "Some people try and see how many people they can get in a phone booth or Volkswagen Beetle but I try and see how many naked girls I can get in a tub and I think 5 is it," as we laughed. He was funny. Then he told us "he would finish up with Pam then come trade her for Brenda," as he left.

We all started talking about how crazy this is, but Brenda kept rubbing her pussy against mine, it felt so good. We could hear Pam's sexual moans through the open bathroom doors until we heard her reach nirvana. Hearing that, we all came together in the tub.

Soon after, Dan came in with Pam. She had this dreamy look and Dan was helping her along because she was so exhausted. He helped Brenda out of the tub, then picked up Pam as we guided her in facing me. Pam's breasts were bigger than Brenda's so we were really packed in the tub. Of course, her lips were next to mine so we kissed. Her pussy was against mine like with Brenda, so we rubbed our pussies and clits together. Since she was freshly shaved, she felt even smoother. Then Dan took Brenda into the exam room. Pam's big breasts kind of hurt pressed against mine, so I moved to the left and Pam moved to the right until our breast slid in the valley between each other's breast. I was now looking at Amy, so we kissed, as Pam kissed the girl behind me.