My Freshman Year Ch. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We could hear Brenda's squeals as she got shaved and fucked. She was noisy and Pam said "she is always loud during sex." Since Pam had just been through it, she was describing what was happening to Brenda by her sexual noises. We heard this slapping noise and Pam said "it was Dan's shaved pubic bone smacking against her shaved pussy lips and ass cheeks. It felt so good." After several minutes, we finally heard her achieve nirvana, we all came together again.

Dan came back in alone and got Pam out of the tub. Then he asked "who was next" and both the other girls said me. Dan got the girl behind me because it was easier, so I stood up as he extracted her from the tub. Before he left he told the 3 of us" to get into position across the tub and press our pussies to the water jets." Then he told us "to put our elbows on the rim of the tub then rest our chins or cheeks on our arm." He told us "to arch our backs so it will rotate our pussies in line to the water jet and push our breasts closer to the other water jet." Then he left the room with just me, Amy and the other girl in the tub.

Wow, the warm rushing bubbly water felt so good running over my shaved pussy from the jets and feeling the water rush in my slit, holes and clit. This was a feeling I never felt before or ever forget and was very intense. Feeling the water bubbles roll off my tits tickled and really turned me even more. It didn't take long till my first orgasm, then had many more. About 10 minutes later we heard 2 new girls arrive in the exam room. About 20 minutes later Dan escorted them in, which were 2 pledges from our sorority and we were back to 5 girls in the tub. Amy and I were now sitting on the seats. I could press my clit to the lower back of the girl in front of me for orgasm.

We heard the girl with Dan go to nirvana, afterwards they came in and traded her off for the other girl. Hearing each girl getting shaved and fucked, as we talked about what was going on, kept us cumming in the tub.

When Dan was through with her he came in and got the first girl and then he picked Amy to go next and retreated to the exam room. The three of us went back to pressing our pussies against the water jets. Hearing Amy with Dan made it extra special for me, being in the tub, I had continuous orgasms. As before, we heard other girls arriving and about 15 minutes later, Dan brought them in and we were back to 5 girls in the tub.

Since I was the next girl out I had to sit on the end of the tub, so I was the last one in. My feet were now around the other pledge's body, our pussies and clits pressed together as before and we rubbed them together and kissed. Thank goodness, her breasts were not a big as Pam's. It didn't take long for Dan to finish with Amy as we all heard him take her to nirvana, which set me off again.

When they came into the room, Dan said "Ruba dub dub, 5 naked girls in a tub" and we laughed. He was practically carrying Amy with a dreamy look on her face. He lifted me out of the tub and lowered Amy in. He led me into the exam room and had me get into position on the exam table, as he guided my feet to the stirrups and had me scoot my ass down over the edge of the table. I could feel myself spread open down there and display my body.

He sat between my spread legs and explained what he was going to do to me. He said "he can't shave my pubic mound tonight with a razor blade because it will shave off the tops of my red bumps and make them bleed which will take longer to heal, so he will just shave my pussy lips and asshole. I will use your own girl juice for shaving cream because it works better. Girl juice is natural lubrication, so no shaving cream to cause irritation. If it is good enough to prevent friction in your pussy, it is good enough to shave you. To do that I will have to give you a clit douche for more juices. This gives girls an instant orgasm and clit orgasms produce more girl juice than any other one."

He got the little glass shot syringe like he used on our pee hole douche, pulled my clit hood back with his fingers, pressed the glass nozzle against my clit, pulled the hood back over the glass nub. Then I felt the warm water swirl around my clit. The feeling was so intense I came instantly with a little yelp as I felt my juices oozing out of my vagina. Dan said "it works every time, and I love doing this to girls."

Then he told me to raise my ass off the table as he slid a pillow under me which raised my pussy and asshole up for what he said better access. He scooped up some of my juices and spread them over my left pussy lip. He pulled my lip taught and started shaving my outer lip and inner thigh all the way up to where my pussy lips met, then did my other lip. Feeling the blade sliding over my lips and inner thighs ran chills through me. Looking at Dan between my legs shaving me took me to an orgasm. Then he said, "good more shaving cream."

He said "he will now have to shave the stubble off the inside of my outer lips so they won't poke my inner lips and clit." He had me spread my lips, as he guided my fingers to my pussy. He then put his finger on my clit and inner lips and pulled them to one side then felt the razor shaving me. Then he moved my clit over as he did the other lip. He said "I move your clit over so I won't nick her while shaving you. Girls are very delicate down here." I was so turned on. He said "shaving is part of foreplay for love making and it really gets girls wet, relaxed and turned on. Girls also get embarrassed looking down between their legs and see and feel some guy you don't know shaving you, so intimate which turns girls on even more, like now."

I could feel my girl juice running down over the patch of skin separating my vagina and asshole and he shaved me there, really turning me on, oozing more juices over my asshole. Dan gently ran his finger around her, spreading my girl juice and lubing her up.

He put the blade right on my asshole and gentle shaved her with small out strokes which ran little chills up my spine with each stroke. This caused my asshole to instinctively squeeze shut each time. Dan said "I like the way your asshole winks at me", I got embarrassed as we laughed. Dan told me "I had a beautiful asshole and the guys are going to love her" then he lubed up two fingers with my girl juice and slipped his index finger in me and asked if I liked it, of course I did. Then he slid another finger in saying "he will stretch, lubricate, relax and prepare my asshole for his big hard dick." Being shaved now made me feel more naked and exposed, and I like it.

Dan said "he will now do the last exam on me. It is the SPE exam (sexual performance evaluation) exam that we learned about earlier. This is to evaluate the way you fuck and how good you are. This way I can determine your sexual personality then compare it to your personal personality. This tells me what you like and what kind of lover you are. Girls act different when they are turned on and having sex, for instance some shy girls get very sexually aggressive and I like it. The nurse will wear a stethoscope and take your heart rate before, during and after nirvana and record the results. This way we can track your orgasmic intensity and length."

Dan said "for this I will get naked except my shoes and pants, but I will drop them to my feet. I can't take my shoes and pants off because when the doorbell rings, I can get dressed faster." He took off his doctor's coat as he bared his hairless chest, he wasn't as big and strong as the players, but looked good. Then he dropped his pants with no underwear. I could see he was shaved to my surprise, seeing a guy's shaved dick for the first time. With no hair, I could see everything better. He looked so different but bigger and his dick was hard and stood straight out. As I looked, it turned me on thinking he was getting ready to be inside me.

He continued, "to make this exam more erotic, I will fuck your naked body on the School clinic's exam table which is a, no no. So just think, if the girls getting examined on this table tomorrow could see what is going on now and you getting fucked right where they are laying, it would really turn them on." This made me even hotter.

He told the nurse to start taking my heart rate readings, then he stood between my spread legs as I felt his dick slide through my wet slit from my clit to my asshole spreading my juices and turning me on even more. He found my vagina and worked his way in me to my delight. As he fucked me I could feel his wet, shaved and slick pubic bone slap against my clit. He asked how I like it, I could only moan in sexual pleasure and bliss.

He told me to squeeze his dick a couple of times and asked "if I felt which muscles I used" and I answered yes. He told me "to squeeze again and lift my ass off of the exam table this time." Pushing off from the stirrups, I could feel my vagina tighten around his hard shaft, then had me do it couple more times. He said "this is good vaginal exercise to do at night. Just put your feet on the bed and push up with your fingers inside your pussy and asshole to feel your pelvic muscles flex." Dan just made everything so clinical which turned me on even more.

He told me to make him happy as I gently squeezed and massaged his dick with my vagina as he worked his way inside me and said "you feel so good and tight." I cried out in sexual ecstasy as he grabbed my ass and moved me in circles, stirring his dick around inside me. Then he started fucking my pussy faster and deeper with each stroke. Dan got into this rhythm when our pelvises met they would slap together, that would propel my body up the table. At the same time, he pulled about ¾ of his dick out of me. When my body recoiled back down he would thrust his big dick inside me until my wet shaved pussy lips smacked against his shaved pubic bone again with another slap which bounced me up again and again. My clit would smash against his wet and smooth pubic bone each time, sending sex waves through me. Being wet made the smacking sound louder.

I opened my eyes to see Dan watching my titties bounce. I heard our spanking noise that we kept hearing from the tub and knew they could hear me now. He gave me a whole vagina orgasm then a G spot orgasm as I withered loudly in sexual ecstasy. I was still coming down from my orgasm when he moved down to my asshole. His first entry was his dick head which made me yelp. He worked his way inside me filling me up and told me "to relax and let him in." I relished the feeling of his big dick invading my asshole deeper with every push.

When he was all the way inside me, he had me squeeze my asshole around his hard dick which felt so good. Then had me lift my ass off the table with his dick still inside me. He felt even bigger in me like this. He asked me "if I liked it and if I could feel my muscles working," and I answered "yes!"

Dan grabbed my ass and swirled her around stirring his dick in my asshole. I whimpered each time he plunged his big dick into me with a slapping noise on my ass cheeks, like with my pussy. I finally reached nirvana and let out a loud howl, knowing the girls could hear me next door as I passed out for the ride. It felt so fine, exploding into space.

When I came to, I opened my eyes and there was Dan smiling at me. I could feel his hard dick still buried deep in my asshole. The nurse was still taking my heart rate readings, as I calmed down. He asked "if I liked it."

I smiled back and breathlessly said "Oh yes." I just laid there in sexual bliss as he told me "that right here on this table last year, we discovered that girls can go to nirvana. It was by accident. Then we learned how to take girls to nirvana any time we want."

He withdrew his still hard dick from my asshole and declared "I passed the SPE exam" and they both congratulated me. Dan even said "I made an A+. See how sweaty and exhausted you are, this is a very good cardio work out." Then he had the nurse sit on the stool, clean his dick and pulled his pants up, as he put his coat on.

He told the nurse to take my temperature and clean me up as he left to get Amy and another girl. The nurse put a thermometer in all my holes then sat on the stool and cleaned me up, as we talked until Dan came in with Amy and the other girl. Dan sat between my legs again, pulled out the thermometers to read.

The nurse gave him a little tube of this medicated ointment. He started applying it to my pubic mound saying "it is an antiseptic ointment to heal your bumps and a moisturizer to replace lost body oils." He continued to spread the ointment over my lips all the way to my asshole. He told the other girls to "watch what he was doing to me because we will have to apply the medicine to our pussies in the morning before class. He told us to just sit on the toilet, spread your legs and apply it."

When he was through with me, Dan did the same thing to Amy as I watched this time. Then helped her off the table. He said, "now that we are shaved, he will teach us how to wash our pubic area when we bathe in the morning." He continued, "when girls have pubic hair they normally lather it up to get her clean. With no pubic hair as a buffer, the pubic mound skin is delicate, so don't scrub your pussy, just wash her lightly as not to wash away your natural body oils. Scrubbing will make your skin dry and cause itching." He grabbed Amy to demonstrate. He took his hand to show how to do it. He ran three fingers between her legs. A finger over each lip and the middle finger through her slit and said "do this twice then rinse." Then turned her around and demonstrated how to wash her asshole, the same way as her pussy.

Dan then declared "that Both of you past all of your physical exams, so congratulations, you are now officially part of the team and team members. It also means that both of you are also property of the team, the school, the players and Zen. You will be required to obey and submit to the players because they are now your Zen Masters and Teachers. So, this is also Zen therapy, to get to know yourself through each other and what your body is capable of. If both of you agree to this then say "I Do", because it will be like being married." Of course, Amy and I said "I DO".

"Now, to prove the team's ownership of all of you, we have to mark our property. I will brand your right butt cheek to show we own you. For a brand, I will use this government meat inspection stamp, as the nurse gave him the stamp". He told us "this is what meet inspectors use when they go into a meat packing plant to inspect and rate the cut of meat and stamp it."

"So, I will use this stamp pad with indelible ink, like they use to stamp cuts of meat, on your ass to show you have been inspected" and had the nurse turnaround and show us her stamp. Right on her right ass cheek, was a round stamp about 2 ½ " across, with the word "INSPECTED" in the middle, and around the edge it said "CERTIFIED US PRIME". "This is the best cut of meat." Dan said "this will last about 8 to 10 weeks before it disappears. We call it a brand, but it is really a non-permanent tattoo."

We had already seen and heard about the brand from the other girls, in fact they were proud of their brand and was "The In Thing", because it showed you were part of the team and to prove your loyalty, love and dedication.

He had me bend over the table first and spread my legs a little. He told Amy to watch me get branded as he pulled my right ass cheek taught, pressed the stamp to the stamp pad then pressed it against my upper ass cheek slowly, close to my butt crack. Dan said "he put it there so girls that have to wear leotards like for ballet or bathing suits, the brand won't show." He had me stand up, but don't touch until the ink dries. Then he got Amy and stamped her to as I watched. We looked at each other's tattoos then Dan got the mirror so we could see our own. He said the "brands look good on you." We were all laughing and talking about it. Who would have thought that 10 years later, girls would be getting real tattoos on their lower back?

Then he had us fish our panties from the bottom of the pile and started to put them on when Dan said "you can't wear your panties back home. They have crabs in the crotch" and when I looked, there were these brown dots. He said "all of your panties have crabs in them, so you can't wear them until you have washed them and your bed sheets in hot water. That will kill the crabs." Us pledges had already been washing the sheets and panties of other sorority members. Dan said "Ron can give each of you a set of new sheets to sleep on tonight when you get out of the car tonight."

Dan said, "in fact I do not want you to wear panties tomorrow, all day. Not to class or to eat or when you come here. There are several reasons for this. First, is you might not have any clean panties to wear. Another reason is girls pelvic skin is very sensitive when first shaved and will take a day to get used to the new feeling. Also, panties will rub up against and aggravate your sensitive skin especially your red bumps and delay healing, panties will also rub the medicine off."

"With no panties on, air can get to your pussy so it can dry your red bumps and butt pimples. That means you will have to wear a dress to allow better air circulation. Not a short dress because you now belong to the team and they don't want anyone else to see your bald pussy. Be sure to wear a bra, because you will feel naked enough with no panties and pubic hair. So, when you get turned on, no one can see your nipples get hard, and I am sure you will cum sometimes tomorrow. All of the other girls have."

"So just wear a mid-thigh high dress and the guys will still be all over you. All girls have their own scent, especially girl juice, which sends out a special signal that guys can pick up. All they know is they want you, it is sub conscious, so the guys will be attracted to your Girl Juice no matter what you wear. This will be an experiment to see how the guys react to you tomorrow in a regular dress."

"Since you can't wear panties to soak up your juices, I want you to wear a tampon all day", we were kind of shocked. He said "all of you will be in a sexual state of excitement all day tomorrow, and will turn you on and ooze girl juice. Especially if you are sitting next to some hunk in class. You will think if he only knew you had no panties on and a shaved pussy, what would he do? With no panties, your juices will leave a wet spot on the back of your dress for everyone to see and smell when you get up. So you will have to wear a tampon all day long. Also be sure to wear a dark colored dress in case you have girl juice leakage it won't show as much."

Dan continued, "Be sure to change your tampon often like between classes and pull it out first so your girl juices can drain while you pee. Girl juice is thick, so the tampon will not absorb them as much. I need you to put in a tampon in around dinner time, because I will take it out, and send it to the lab so they can analyze your girl juice. I bet neither of you ever thought you would be doing this when you pledged yourself to the team. As you can see, me and the guys will control everything you do every day."

Dan said, "In fact, I will tell you what to do tomorrow. What time you wake up?"

We said "8:00"

"That is good" he replied, do you sit on the toilet next?"

And we said "yes."

"Be sure to pee the way I showed you tonight. Do you shower next?"

And we answered, "yes."

"I want you to use Ivory or Dove soap to bathe with. I have samples for you to take home, and wash yourself like I showed you. After the shower sit on the toilet again and apply the medicine like I showed you, so don't wear panties and put in your Tampon. Next get dressed then eat something before class. In fact, I want you to go to the school book store tomorrow and buy bananas, milk, cereal or other breakfast items for Thursday and Friday mornings."