My Freshman Year Ch. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will now give you your first birth control pill, be sure to take it every day. This will also help your breast to grow if you take them regularly" and asked, "do you want that?"

And we said "yes."

"This should help you to remember to take your pill every day" as we took ours. Dan sounded so authoritarian telling us what to do, and I liked it.

Dan said, "I have made this exam to be as invasive and intimate as possible, to get you ready for tomorrow night's follow up exam to make sure you are cured of the crabs. It will also be the Extreme Erotic Physical Exam, which I am sure you already heard about." He went over to the appointment book and told us to be here around 12:30 tomorrow night. "You will be having sex 3 nights in a row this week, that is a lot, so I have to get you prepared. Plus, you will make $300. this week, and that is a lot". Sounded good to me. "By the end of the year, all of you will be leaving here with a PHD in sexology and me, Bill and the guys will be your teachers and Masters who will take you to perfection." Hearing that ran a little chill through me.

He explained, "coming here so late tomorrow night, I want you to go out to The Bar and drink before your appointment. Be sure to drink only light beers in a bottle and make sure the waitress brings it to you, to keep guys from slipping in a Mickey. And don't accept drinks from guys. Just show them your beer and keep your legs together as not to flash anyone.

Dan continued, "so go to The Bar right off campus and a second-string lineman, Ron who attended the mixers, will show up to bring you here at your time. This way he will not be recognized and draw attention in the bar. At your time, when you see him, he will go to the bathroom. Get up and go to the bathroom and just tell him your time, he will know. Don't pee, you can pee here. When you come out of the bathroom go outside where he will be parked close by in a brown 4 door car. So only drink 2 to 3 beers, because I will give you The Cocktail, a concentrated version in a jigger, to get you relaxed, lose your inhibitions and ready for the exam."

Dan said "both of you were excellent tonight. You learned a lot about yourselves and each other, and you are quick learners, so you can be proud of yourselves. You have great promise to be a perfect team member and Zen will show us the way. So I will give you this book on Zen. It is only about 100 pages and is basic information on Zen, and tells you what it is, how to practice it and will show you how to become perfect. Your homework is to read it by next week. You will get something new every week and be tested."

Dan continued, "Next, you will be required to keep a Dairy. Here is your Diary in a loose-leaf binder. When you look inside you will see what we want you to fill in, a page every day. This is required for the BC Pill study. We want you to answer all the questions, like your number, what you ate, time of month, length and intensity of your period. This is to see if they are getting shorter and lighter. I will give you a little shopping bag to put everything in, like BC pills, the ointment, Dove soap bar, your books and your $100. to take home."

He said "we can get dressed now, except for panties." Dan positioned the other girl on the exam table as we placed her feet in the stirrups. While we dressed, we watched what he was doing to her, as we waited to be picked up.

Dan got between her legs and started doing the same thing to her as he did to us, except we had a different view this time. We could see everything he was doing to her including shaving her pussy and asshole, turning me on even more, just like during the physical exam part. Dan had Amy and me spread her butt cheeks apart as he shaved her asshole.

I saw her asshole pucker and wink at Dan with each stroke, like I did, but now I could see what it looked like, which turned me on even more. When he said something we all laughed and she got embarrassed. I was still oozing girl juice watching and helping him. When he finished shaving her, he turned to us and asked, "doesn't she look beautiful" and she did. He said "examining all you girls made me decide that I am going to be a GYN doctor when I grow up" as we laughed some more. Wow, everything was just so crazy, I was like on autopilot watching everything going on around me.

When he did the SPE exam on her we helped him take off his doctor's coat and told us when the doorbell rings in about 5 minutes, put his coat back on. He dropped his pants and his shaved hard dick sprung out as her eyes opened wide, like I had done. He had the nurse start taking her heart readings. Then fucked her as we watched him bring her to vaginal orgasms. While he penetrated her asshole, she let out little yelps.

When he was about half way in her, the doorbell rang. She pouted when he took his dick out of her, so he told her, "don't worry, I will finish up with you later." The nurse sat on the stool and cleaned his dick then pulled his pants up. While Amy and I put his coat on and buttoned it up. He looked to see who it was and told us it was his next appointment. He gave us our small bag along with my panties. We walked out to the door and there were 2 more pledges waiting, along with Ron and they exchanged girls again, us for them. We told them to have fun, I could tell they were embarrassed like I had been.

Walking to the car outside, I could feel the cool air on my wet shaved pussy. When I sat down in the car I could feel my juices continue to flow on my dress and knew why Dan wants us to wear a Tampon tomorrow. Ron asked us if we liked it tonight and we replied yes. Then asked if we got our tattoo, when we said yes, he welcomed us into the team. It was only 11:00 so he drove us back to the sorority house and he stayed there to take the next girls at 11:30.

Of course, we had to show the other girls our shaved pussies then turn around and show them our brand and the sacrificial exam wet spot on the back of our dresses, like happened to them. They all clapped and congratulated us becoming members of the team. Next, we went to the bathroom then got a drink. Then we told them everything that happened to us. Around 11:30 Ron left with the next girls, and soon after, Amy and I hitched a ride back to the dorm with some other girls. As always, we talked about what happened tonight.

When we got to the room we saw Bill' poster on the wall looking back at us. So, we told him, "we went to the Doctor tonight, you want to see what he did to us?" So we stripped for him and showed him our shaved pussies, as we laughed. With no panties on we just fell into bed naked. Amy and I just laid there, my head was spinning from everything that had happened, and so fast too. We were really exhausted and we just fell asleep, but I kept dreaming I was still at the clinic getting examined some more.

Chapter 5 will be the Extreme Erotic Physical Exam