My Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers

"Kim are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. "With everything that has gone on I'm just not sure it's the right thing to do right now."

"Yes, I'm sure. It's been a long time since I have been close to anyone that way. David and I stopped being intimate a couple of years ago just shortly after Jenny was born. I honestly cannot remember what it is like to be loved by someone. You and I have always been there for each other and you have gone the extra mile at least that is the way I see it."

And with that she threw caution to the wind and removed her tee-shirt.

Then she said "That dream I had the other night, the one I said I would tell you about later, well tonight I want to show you what I dreamed. For some reason this seems more right than I could ever imagine."

"Well to be honest, the dream I had the other night had been very similar to this also. I dreamed we did we made love and it had me emotionally upset. I believe partially because we have known each other for such a long time and have been friends for forever that it might have been wrong. But like you, I want this too." I told her.

With that, I removed my shorts and my boxers and slipped quietly into bed with her. She removed her last remaining piece of clothing, her panties, and snuggled up to me and she initiated the process by kissing me, kissing me hard. I returned the kissing with as much vigor as I could muster and we finally began what we had both dreamed about. In reality, if the truth be known, I believed in my heart that this was the why everything that occurred over the past few days happened. David needed to be removed from her and Jenny's life but I did not foresee it to happen the way it did. I knew from watching others I have known in the past that divorce from low life people always ends badly for the children involved. I just never figured that I would be this close to it. But then as I've said it is what it is. Sooner or later we all have to face reality.

Kim and I made love that night. Not just normal loving, but mad passionate love. We explored every inch of each other's body with light kisses and soft caresses. With only the two or three hour nap we had earlier, we did not get any more sleep. After we finished up with the dawn of the new day, I felt it was also the dawn of a new life for both or should I say all three of us, Jenny included. I will not go into any more details of what we did that night, but know that we both enjoyed it very much. Some things are not to be discussed with others.

"Beetle, where do we go now?" she asked. "I like this, I like this feeling, I like what we have had in the past and I hope there is a future for us. I have so many things in my mind but I know this is real. Say something damn it."

"What can I say?" I responded. "I loved last night. I just want to make sure it is real. If something like this, last night I mean, could ruin our relationship we have always had, then no. But if our love for each other has been real for all this time, why did we not say something years earlier? To answer your question, where do we go from here, I do not know. I too like what I am feeling right now. I want this to last. But, and there is always a but, we both have to think of Jenny and how she is going to react. I like that kid, so she needs to know what is going on. We can talk this into the ground or we can just go with it."

The conversation came to a quick end when Mr. J decided to come over that morning earlier than I would have thought or even hoped. I slipped on my shorts to get up to let him in while Kim went to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. He just wanted to make sure everything was OK over here and to let us know he was doing much better. His head still hurt a little but as he said "I ben hit harder than dat afore."

When Kim came into view we both just stood there and looked at her. She had a radiant beauty about her that I had not seen in a long while. Mr. J also noticed something about her too.

"Kimmy you certainly look mighty pretty this mornin" he said.

And without missing a beat he looked at me and winked and smiled real big. Kim and I both grinned like Alice in Wonderland's Cheshire cat. We both knew we had been found out but right then it did not matter to either of us since we were both content.

After a thorough investigation had been done by the county Sheriff's office and the State Police everyone was cleared of any wrong doing. We were told we could leave when we were ready. For some reason Kim and I just was not ready to leave. We both wanted and needed to discuss things. We returned to town to get the back window replaced and then went to get Jenny to bring her back to the cabin late that afternoon. I knew Jenny needed to be told something, I just did not know how or what to tell her. Kim decided she would tell her privately and that is what she did. The next time I saw Jenny, she was crying. Her sadness brought upon me a sadness I did not know existed.

A few months later Kim and I made it official, we were seeing each a lot of each other. Not because she and Jenny had not moved out but because she moved into my room of the house back in town. Jenny had become very comfortable there and I did not want to see her uprooted and have to start over somewhere. Yes I know, children seem to be able to start over a lot easier than adults, but still I had grown to love the little girl. I realized, after looking back, that Kim and I had been in love since shortly after we met. We decided to make it real official and set a wedding date. I could not have been happier. Neither could Kim and Jenny have been happier either.

A year and a half after David was killed, we got married. We returned to the cabin for the honeymoon and spent ten days there. My mom and Kim's mom kept Jenny during that time so we were alone except of course for Mr. J being within a quarter of a mile from us. After the first day we did not see him until we finally went to his place.

"Well how's the newlyweds a doin" he asked. "Ah didn't think y'all was a comin up fer air. But is sure is good ta see ya."

"Thanks Mr. J" I said. "We are doing good. We just figured we'd come over and check on you to see how you were getting along. We were thinking of going into town in a little while to eat out, would you like to tag along?"

"Sure! What time we gonna be aleavin?" he asked excitedly.

"How about four o'clock this afternoon? You need to plan on being in town for about three maybe four hours. Everything is on us" I told him. "That should give us enough time to see a little of the town and eat dinner too."

"Al'ite, I'll be aseein ya then" he said and we went back to the cabin.

Kim then asked me "Beetle just what have you got in mind? You do not normally invite others when we have business in town."

"Yeah, I know. I just do not want to see you sitting outside by yourself while I am in there talking to the county commissioner. Besides if we do this, then Mr. J will walk around town like a peacock strutting his tail feathers. It'll be funny just to see the expression on his face. I would not want him to find out about it second hand anyway." I told her.

That afternoon we picked up Mr. J and headed to town. The first stop was to Sheriff Frank's office to pay our respects and to ask him to head on over to the county commissioner's office with us. He knew what was up and was all in. When finally we were all together, a job offer was signed, sealed and delivered. I was going to be the new county engineer. Mr. J was going to get a street named after him for his efforts during and after the David incident. The Sheriff was going to make sure Mr. J got a ride in the Sheriff's car during the next city jubilee parade.

You see Mr. J had been made some sort of honorary hero because he save some young kids lives at the lake five months after the David thing. Those kids belonged to the Governor of the state. Mr. J did not think he had done all that much but the Governor did. I would have thought the same thing too if had been mine.

The county had opened a new hospital and since I was going to become the county engineer they offered Kim a position as one of the staff nurses there. We would be moving up there to raise the family we both wanted. Oh, by the way, Kim was now a couple of months pregnant and we are hoping to give Jenny a little brother and a little sister and maybe a couple more little brothers and sisters. My brothers had no issue in allowing me to buy their interest in the cabin out because the cabin was getting old. But I felt with a lot of tender loving care and a lot more money we could tear it down and build a new one big enough to house the family we wanted.

B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers