All Comments on 'My Girlfriend Had a Friend Over'

by Dinomy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just awful

b/f? g/f? BJ? Spell then out. Sentence structure is atrocious, story line probably could have been saved by an editor, but it's so old it's boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No Thanks

Hope your girlfriend runs like hell.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Believability

Work on your writing(syntax,spelling,grammar), then work on believability. She has never met him before and she met him online.(Ok) She invites him over to meet for the first time.(Still Ok) He start on feel her up after just meeting her?(Bullshit) Her react to all of it is crap and not very well thought out. Now if she had invited him over for the purpose of being felt up I would understand. And then there is the reaction of her boyfriend. Do not use marginal characters in your stories. Very few men would react the way you have this cuck acting. Is he gay and has not told his girlfriend yet? Even the gay men I know would not act this way. When you write a story let it sit for awhile. Then come back and read it. You will find more of your mistakes this way. You can then judge if the characterization is good or not. And finally you can see if the plot flows the way you want it too. I hope I have been helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Atlas, the beginning of another wimp male - slut

girlfriend. If this idiot is as stupid as he sounds - he deserves to get cheated on by the slut girl friend. Yikes, the gene pool is so tainted by these frigging idiots. And of course, the author's grammar skills match those of a 4th grader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ZERO

<br>

PLEASE, Lit, please find a way for us to give ratings of ZERO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
waste of a brain

This story was a total waste of my time it should have a warning telling us how bad it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!

It's true if annony hates it, the story is always a 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐(4)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If someone else is going to play with my girl's tits, I at least want to watch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous