All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Dildo'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
literalvirginliteralvirginabout 7 years ago
Good Story

The plot was actually well thought out. My cock got hard when Mike started fucking the new boyfriend. That was pretty hot.

TwilekloverTwilekloverabout 7 years ago
So damn hot!

Loved it! Great pacing, and I love the twist with the dildo origin. Whether you continue this story or make new ones, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing!!

Really love this story! I want to know More about what Emily and Mike did upstairs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1star

This is some dumb gay shit. Saw it coming didn't even have to read it. You get one star for this trash.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 7 years ago
Alpha

I'm so glad that you met an Alpha to fuck you and take your girlfriend. Thats as it should be. Its natural. Now that you've learned your place, I hope you're celebrating Valentine's Day appropriately. Best Beta wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG

This one just got hotter and hotter. I didn't want it to end! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

This was seriously hot, I'm wondering where it could go from here? Maybe Mike fucks Lucas a few more times... maybe he starts to enjoy fucking Lucas's tight ass more than fucking Emily's loose sloppy pussy... soon he stops fucking Emily altogether. And Lucas is enjoying Mike's cock so much that he no longer wants to have sex with Emily either. And so Emily loses her boyfriend to her ex-boyfriend. Now that'd be the perfect revenge! (And to the idiot who gave it one star: you were warned at the beginning so why keep reading?!)

SchlongwayhungSchlongwayhungabout 5 years ago
Almost perfect.

If he'd creampied her and the cuckold sucked the cum out and then cleaned his cock with his sissy mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

that was fucking hot.. need that to happen to me

neilscott6neilscott6over 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a great story more please part 2 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story so much. Second part please! Both Emi and myself in wedding lingerie for Mike...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot. Would've preferred if they kicked the bitch out and spent the rest of the night together. Fuck. Or better, just break up with her and have the guys start dating. They clearly wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - very erotic and well described action. Good description of characters Lucas96 is great

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This should be its own genre! I've tried searching but stories about girls who fuck dildos molded from their exes are hard to find lol.

JAXXAJJAXXAJ3 months ago

I love this story, but the only reason I find it kinda sucky is because there was no aftercare for the bottom boyfriend. Like c'mon, anal like that is traumatic, and the whole thing is tragic. Maybe it's a huge kink for some, but this one feels particularly hurtful. Still, I've came to this story like four times now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous