My Golden Summer with Blythe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watched, with that impish little sexy smile... I brought her soiled panties up to my nose. As I inhaled her female scent, an involuntary groan escaped my parched lips.

"So..., now I suppose you want to fuck me," she giggled.

Intoxicated by her panties' fragrant moist smell I had meant to say it only to myself; but instead - I blurted out,

"God, Yes...Blythe, I want to fuck you,"

Blythe smiled up at me, I could read the merriment and amusement dancing in her eyes.

"Well," she said, "I think you're about to get lucky," she giggled, sassing me some more, which only increased my enjoyment of her.

"You sweet little Witch...I can't wait to have you."

Blythe lay there completely naked in front of my feverish eyes.

An involuntary groan of desire escaped my dry parched lips.

Blythe's wet little oasis was covered with thick golden brown pussy hair which crawled tantalizingly up her slender belly in delightful profusion forming a silky brown triangle.

Smiling into her eyes, I gently ran my index finger the whole length of her juicy delicious pussy lips. My finger came away covered with her warm translucent juices.

"AAAaaa," she murmured, "Yessss,"

"What do I taste like?" she giggled, teasing me...daring me to sample her.

Sticking my finger wet with her juices into my mouth, I teased her back.

"There are no words!"

Even with her eyes filled with desire, she giggled.

As I leaned down, the increasing scent of her building excitement assaulted my nostrils. I was on fire with an overpowering desire to take this delightful little tease.

I began by slowly nuzzling and kissing my way up her warm scented thighs. Once I reached Blythe's sweet little brown hairy pussy, I didn't touch it. Instead, I began kissing and licking the inside of her warm fragrant delicious thighs with my moist mouth and warm tongue.

Her sexual gasps started. Her beautiful face was flushed. She looked feverish. Her moans were starting to sound like pure delicious torture!

"Ummm!" "Oh, yes, Joshhhh!" Blythe gasped feverishly. "Don't stop!" Don't ever stop!" she urgently demanded, "That's it! Keep doing that!"

In spite of myself, my wicked sense of humor took over. I couldn't resist lifting my head to look into her face, filled with joyful anguish, and tease her by saying, "Hey, who's in charge here?"

Blythe, even though in the throes of desire managed a little giggle and said, "Darn you, Josh. Stop teasing me or I'll kill you," she laughed through gritted teeth, thoroughly consumed by her exquisite joyful agony.

I was at her again. Running my wet moist tongue down Blythe's swollen enflamed pussy lips, I touching them lightly - tantalizingly. Her anguished moans of desire became a steady chorus.

Pressing my lips against the center of her wet moist pussy, I started softly kissing - licking - up and down her swollen crack. Blythe's delightful little whimpers increased - Her sexual sounds filled the air.

"AAAHHH! You're killing me! You're driving me crazy!

"Please, Josh, I need to catch my breath for a moment," Blythe panted.

Licking her brown haired little enflamed pussy lips up and down - I could feel her moist crack was now slick with her womanly juices. Her moans grew louder and now filled our secret cave.

When I finally touched her stiff little clitoris with my tongue, Blythe went insane. "AAAAHH!" "Ut Ut!" she gasped - struggling for breath - hopelessly in the throes of her feverish excitement.

My marauding tongue discovered her stiff swollen little clitoris had slipped out from underneath its protective hood. She was defenseless! I lovingly nailed her!

Her moans grew louder - her beautiful thighs bucked up against my mouth violently - mindlessly. Her sweet salty tasting juices threatened to drown me. The sexual essence of Blythe filled my mouth.

My wet busy tongue and mouth feverishly renewed their assaulted on her swollen clitoris. "Oh God, Yesss," she screamed. "AAhhh! So good!" "Oh, God, Josh...Take me HARD AND GOOD! "She gasped as she was neared her longed for climax!

"Oh, Josh! I'm ready! Come on top of me now! Fuck Meee! Pleasssee!..."

Almost about to climax myself, I was very happy to hear her joyous sexual request. Rising up, I seized her delicate little ankles - pushed her thighs all the way back against her tiny swollen breasts. Moving up close between her hungry thighs... I let my swollen cock touch her enflamed clitoris.

"Oh, Josh! Yessss! Rub my clit with your hard hot cock!" Blythe urgently demanded, her lovely brown eyes glazed over from her desire. "Faster! Do it faster!" she whimpered in desperate joyful agony urging me on.

Desperate to reach her climax, her primal instincts took over.

I felt Blythe's warm strong little fingers frantically grab my fingers that were holding my hardened cock. Sensing what she wanted, I knew she could do it better.

I took my fingers off my hard-engorged cock.

Blythe's strong little fingers quickly seized my cock - her warm frantic fingers closed around it...encircling it in her little fist.

With a loud pathetic desperate little whimper, she began rubbing her tortured clitoris with the slick head of my cock! Faster and faster, with blinding speed she strained - climbing the sexual ladder to her climax!

"AAAAhhhh! Yessss..., I almost have it! Yessss, Oh, Yessss! I'm CUMMING!" her muffled sounds of joy filling our intimate little cave. Then a tired but satisfied Blythe collapsed - exhausted - her sexual stamina depleted.

Once her breathing was back to normal, she said,

"If you promise you won't tell anyone who gave them to you; I have a special present for you," she said in an intimate whisper.

"You know I'll never tell anyone, anything about us,"

"Okay," these are for you."

With that, she handed me her soiled messy pink panties - the ones with the dainty little roses.

Lying there on our bed of burlap sacks, the last thing I remember was Blythe's honey brown hair tickling my face. The day was hot - and there in that cool vine covered canopy of trees - after a while we drifted off to sleep.

About an hour later, I woke up. Blythe was nowhere to be seen. She had awaken, slipped her dainty little dress on and had gone home.

She didn't even say goodbye, I thought. I was alone.

Expecting her the next day I waited - hoping. Later that day from the seat of my tractor, I saw her new turquoise blue convertible go by on the gravel road heading for the highway. She seemed to have people with her. She didn't wave.

She never came to ride around on the tractor with me again. For me, my summer was over.

In September, I left for San Francisco. Blythe Covington left to attend a prestigious Eastern college.

That was a year ago. I still have her dainty little panties. You know...the ones with the tiny roses on them.

And...yes - I will see her again...

The End

Thank you for reading my story. I do hope you found it enjoyable. If you can spare the time, please don't forget to vote. Your vote is much appreciated, and your constructive feedback is always welcome.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOOD START

I came to this story via your comment on Dinsmore's SUNDAY IN SAVANNAH. I detect a kindred romantic streak and writing ability.

Paul in Oklahoma

JH-1JH-1over 17 years ago
Good read

Good read. This one left me wanting more . . . so, I intend to read the other chapters.

JH-1

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 17 years ago
Awesome!!!

Finally had the time to read your story....nice one duddle!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An interesting read, a very interesting read.

Looking forward to reading more, sweetheart.

FtF

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Seem's that Blythe might be a bit of a slut

Duddle:

But what the hell. it works both ways. A nice story and it's well written. I know I'll enjoy ch. 02. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories