All Comments on 'My Golden Summer with Blythe Ch. 02'

by duddle146

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet Story

I’m so glad they met again in San Francisco and Blythe makes it up to Josh for leaving him. Does Blythe now go home or stay with Josh? Will she leave her heart in San Francisco. I hope there’s more.

Maggie

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
portrayed of a weak young man

who's always in awed of a rich, beautiful woman. every smile, every finger lifted, from her, he's ready to swoon over.

he's ready to jump --- even over the golden bridge --- if she would only ask; that's the set up of a weak spined man who would either do one of two things:

he would kill himself if she ask him to (or never have sex with any one, including her, if she demands it)

or

he would become so obsessed with her, eventually, that he'd kill her (and himself, too, likely),,, 'tis especially true, when she had not only money but also a colelge education and he's working in, waht?, some railroad company?

but didn't the author begin the story about a young man who studied long and hard and was SUPPOSEDLY denied a scholarship?

at least the first part painted some home life, some growing up, etc. this second part is nothing but one long session of fuck and him waking up to finding her having not left. pathetic, really

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not so fast

duddle:

You're not through yet. At least I hope not. Why would she come onto him twice? It's obvious she has been down that road on more then one occasion. But why him? It's surely not for love. What is her end game? His enthrallment is evident. Her actions are not. There needs to be at least another chapter to this well written tale. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Great story, more please keep them coming.

LustyLee77LustyLee77over 17 years ago
Loved it

Great story, more please keep them coming.

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
halleluja!

they got it together again.. Despite her callous treatment of him at the end of the last chapter, he let her into his life again... awww it must be lust!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
such hot summers

Hi,great follow up to the first chapter,keep up the great

story

sexygodess06sexygodess06over 17 years ago
great job duddle

Loved the story and all the different aspects to it.

janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
A great second chapter.

A very fitting sequel to your first chapter and one that I enjoyed reading.

Are there any more in the pipeline?

janiexx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous