My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nadine is there?" The panic I felt in her voice made my hair stand on the back of my neck. "How the hell did she get in?"

"Like most people do, through the door."

"Ian, listen to me very carefully. Drop everything that you're doing, forget about packing, get out of the house right now."

"What?"

"The woman is mental, that's not a figure of speech, she spent three years in mental care for assault-"

The line went dead.

"You know what they do with snitches where I come from?" The ripped telephone cord was in her left and the bread knife in her right. Nadine took off her trench coat and was most defiantly not naked underneath, but I wished she were.

"Big on the black animal skin theme, are we? You forgot the whip." I said.

"Like it?"

"I'm not into Sado-maso-whatever or anything like that, but I've got to say that's pretty hot." Nadine wore a one-piece black dress that had more cleavage than leather and was cut so low I could tell she was circumcised. Like Jasmine, she had a tight figure, something to do with Hermaphrodite metabolism. She was far less curvy, though, meaning she was right down my ally minus the problematic over the edge personality and extreme height.

Nadine sat on the bed and patted the silk sheets. "Come here, beautiful."

"Nope."

"Don't make me come over to you."

"Jasmine got the message that you're here, she's probably on her way."

"She'll mount her white horse and gallop to the rescue of prince charming?"

"She told me she's on her way."

"Liar, liar, butt on fire. Your boss told me she's signing a huge contract today. I'm afraid you're on you own, sweetheart. Come here, I won't ask thrice." Nadine sentence ended with a growl.

"Look, you demented bitch, I'm a MCMAP expert, I don't want ---"

The woman must have been a running back in college, either that or she was a steam train in a past life. At least that's how it felt like when she slammed into me. I hit Jasmine's side mirror like a Tomahawk missile. Glass flew all over the place and I landed inside the small secret room I used for a front seat view over yesterday evening's drama. My head slammed into the camera tripod and the entire structure collapsed on top of me. It gave me a nice dent on the old skull, but was somewhat lucky as it protected my body from most of the shrapnel. I opened my mouth like a fish on land, desperately trying to refill my lungs. Wham! Nadine changed her occupation to kicker, my stomach was the ball.

"Demented bitch?" She gave me another vicious kick. Despite the heavy ringing in my ears I could tell she didn't sound furious or even angry, which was even scarier.

"Me, demented?" Kick. "Impulsive, defiantly." Her fist connected with my jaw. Hello teeth.. "Overreacting, probably." She grabbed my hair and slammed my head hard. "Addicted to Super Mario, perhaps." Another kick. "But demented? Moi?"

My hand searched blindly on the floor and closed on a piece of mirror glass. Ignoring the pain caused by it's sharp edges, I raised the makeshift weapon and sunk it deep in her calf.

Nadine screamed like an enraged, well, hermaphrodite. Her heel rose and landed hard on my fingers and I heard a sickening crack. She jumped on my stomach, placed her hands on my neck and pressed.

My airway was blocked and panic overtook reason. I tried to slap her off me, but she just leaned and pressed harder. My vision started fading.

"On your feet, Marine, On your feet." I heard Thomas Bukausky's, aka Sergeant Pain's, frightening call reaching out from the sandy training yard on Parris Island.

I crossed my arms on my chest and trapped Nadine's arms below them. I used my elbows on her forearms to apply pressure, while kicking with my heel at her side. Nadine kicked back with her left but moved her body to the right. I turned my head quickly to the left and swiveled my hips to the right. My leg rose and hooked around her neck. I pressed with everything I had and rolled. She snarled in frustration as she suddenly found herself below me, her left arm locked between my legs and arms. I fell backward with her arm still held tight and my legs around her neck, receiving another scream, this time it was pain. Nadine rolled back into the bedroom and jumped on her feet. Having learned her lesson, she didn't charge me. Instead, she stepped back and blocked my path to the door.

"You remind me very much of Jasmine on her first lesson." She smiled.

"How's the arm, bitch?"

"How's yours?"

I tried moving my right hand fingers, only the thumb and the index finger complied. "I probably won't be jerking off much in the near future."

She blew me a kiss. "I'll do it for you, beautiful."

Keeping one eye on my assailant, I bent and picked up the ruined camera from the floor.

"Want me to pose?" Nadine pouted her lips.

"Sure." I stepped over to the bed, ignoring a sharp piece of glass that wedged itself in my naked heel. I picked up the remote with my ruined hand and pressed the button. The bedroom door opened.

"You still have to go through me, little bunny."

"What did you call me?"

"You're a fluffy, cute, sexy, powerless, bunny."

I threw the camera at her leering face and ran through the secret door I just opened, into the Gym room, slamming it behind my back. Nadine snarled as she bumped into the closed door.

I leaned on the weight-lifting shelf and heaved, my stomach felt like Nadine was still using it for soccer practice and I vomited some breakfast mixed with blood. My head was trying to take a deep dive but I didn't have the luxury of time for fainting. I sat down and cursed the inventor of glass as I pulled tiny mirror slivers from my bleeding sole. For the moment I was safe, until Nadine found the other remote hanging on a hook in the entrance hall. My towel remained on the bedroom floor but I was not going to waste thought on proper dress code. Getting out of the house was top priority. I half limped, half ran out into the main corridor. I went past the bedroom, praying to Tengri, a Mongolian god and a swell guy, that Nadine would be too preoccupied with the secret room door to notice the mouse escaping out of the other hole. I ran into the living room, sparing a panicked look behind my back. No pursuit. Thank you Tengri, I'll sacrifice a virgin and my best piece of assembly machine code in your name. I pressed the remote and made a last sprint into the entrance hall straight into Nadine's waiting fist. Tengri, you useless piece of transcendental being, you could at least have given me a warning.

Lights out.

I must have been out for less than a minute, but when I came to my senses, the adrenaline rush, which held all the pieces together, evaporated. I felt every inch of my body sending an overload of pain through my nervous system. I tried to move but my hands were tied behind my back and I was hanging like a rag doll over Nadine's broad shoulders. She limped back into the bedroom and dumped me on the bed like dead weight.

"You're bleeding." My voice sounded strange. "I have medic training, I can bandage you up."

"Shut the fuck up." She sprang on the bed and landed on me, her arms to the sides of my body, her face inches from mine. Out of all the bad sensations, her hard cock between my legs was the most frightening. "You like it rough don't you?"

"Would it help if I say no?" I tried feebly to kick her between her legs, she simply rolled off me and went out the doorway only to come a few seconds later with her heavy suitcase. She pulled out a gray instrument, a heavy handle connected to a long rod that ended with a metallic banana shaped tool.

"You're kidding me? That's a dildo?"

She touched my stomach with the banana shaped end and I heard an electrical zap.

Pain.

My entire body convulsed. Muscles contracted out of control and I jiggled like a mad broken toy. My ears rang and dark spots swum in front of my eyes. I vomited on Jasmine's beautiful sheets.

"Now look at what you've done, bunny." She touched me again .

I danced the macabre jig once again then heaved, but there was nothing left in my stomach.

"You gonna behave now unless you like to do some more imitations of Michael J Fox on speed. Savvy?"

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"I guess you need another taste."

"God, no." I croaked. Breathe, in and out.

Nadine ruffled my hair and allowed me some time to gain my breath.

"God, what is that thing, a cattle prod?"

"Something similar, but more suitable for smart asses...hmmm... vigorous persuasion. High voltage, low current, max pain." She pressed the rod to my cheek. I convulsed but nothing happened. "Boo." Nadine laughed. "If I press the button when it's up here you'll suffer permanent brain damage. Wanna try?"

"No, I'm good."

"Still didn't lose that annoying sense of humor."

"Did you hear the one about Putin, Obama and the pope?"

Nadine pulled out something that looked like a metal ring with two straps. "Open wide."

I clamped my teeth as hard as I could.

She gently prodded my lips with the metal rod and I closed my eyes.

"Open wide, dumbo, or I'll stick it up your ass."

I opened and she jammed the ring inside my mouth, forcing my jaw to open so wide you could have placed a bowling ball there. She then tied the straps behind my head. I tried to move the infernal thing with my tongue but it didn't move.

"Nice and ready, so how goes that joke then? What's that?" She put her ear near my aching orifice. "Helloooo?" She pressed her index finger inside my mouth and caressed my tongue. "Helloooo? No more jokes? Jerry Seinfeld just left the building, I suppose."

Ha Ha, Hilarious. That's four out of ten and I'm being generous here, bitch. Come closer and I'll dribble all over you. I'm fucked.

Nadine flipped me on my stomach and pulled the dirty sheets from under me. I guess she appreciated Mongolian food even less after it has been already chewed. Next, she dragged me to the bed's edge.

"I want to start with some deep throating. Promise me you wouldn't bite. Ok? Oh, you can't? Even better."

You crack me up.

She wiggled slowly out of her dress removing one strap and then the other. Baring her tits. Each conical mound was a network of blue spider webs tattooed by an artist. A spider nested between the mounds, winking at me. Nadine arched her body like some oversized cat and allowed her dress to slide down around her legs. Her penis could proudly sit in the science museum as an exhibit of modern art gone berserk. She had it tattooed with an oriental style blue, green and red dragon, it's golden bat wings spread over her lower belly. A metal piercing decorated her cock slit and created the illusion that the dragon got tamed with a nose ring.

"You're soooo pretty when you're silent like this, a bit ruffled, but pretty. If I had been in Jasmine's shoes I would have never gone to work."

Please god, I know I haven't been faithful, but can't you just smite her? I mean, you'd be doing everyone a favor.

Nadine stepped closer and rubbed the tip of her cock all over my aching face. Her hand caressed my cheek. She then placed the tip on my lips. "Lick it." She whispered.

She had all the cards and I figured it was maybe a good time to chance a more docile, cocksucking kind of approach. My tongue bumped against the piercing ring metal and caressed further onto the warm smooth flesh of her cap.

"Ohhhh, yes, lovely." She pushed a little deeper, the big head slid easily through the metal ring locking my jaw and rested on my tongue. The sweet smell of Maple Syrup attacked my nostrils and I gagged.

"Problems, sweetie?" Nadine pushed further and her cock ring scraped my gums. "Ohhh." She moaned. "You know, when I saw your picture on Jasmine's marvelous dick, I knew I was going pay you a visit. She's so possessive."

"Mnnnfff."

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Nadine started humping my mouth. Little strokes. "And I was the one who changed her life. Ahhh, great mouth you got there, bunny."

I pulled but Nadine simply pressed the back of my head and pulled me back.

"You know, Ian, I took a frightened baby and taught her how to talk, how to dress, how to walk and with whom to walk. I taught her how to manipulate powerful people and how to dominate the weak. Ahhhh, oh fuck, work that tongue, sweetie. I taught her how to channel all that haltered anger she's been hoarding to a good use. "

I managed to pull myself off her cock and tried to stand up on wobbly feet without using my arms. Nadine watched me with a bemused smile and waited until I straightened. Then she raised her powerful leg and kicked my knee once. I folded. She then dragged me back and began, once more, to hump my open mouth as if nothing has occurred.

"Everything she is and has." Nadine spread her arms, asserting that the expansive apartment was her own making. "And she wouldn't share you, Ian. That's fair?" She pulled out of my mouth and bent down till her head was leveled with mine. "When I called her yesterday the bitch told me to fuck off. Is that fair?"

Nadine rose and rammed her dick hard in my mouth. Her cock bumped against my throat and I gagged. "She forgot rule number one. Whatever we want, we take." Nadine rammed again. "Whether it's a desired job. Ahhh yes." She pressed forward. "Or a diamond ring. Ahhhh. Or a pretty boy like you. Savvy?" Nadine grabbed the back of my head and pulled me hard. Her dragon filled my mouth to the brim. "Relax that throat for me, honey, this will not do. Ahhhh." She moaned and rammed again. I convulsed. "Come on open that throat, damn it." She pulled and pushed at the same time and I started to choke. My eyes filled with water. Nadine pulled out, she bent down and grabbed my hair so hard I was afraid she was going to pull it from its roots. "You don't know how to deep throat?"

I shook my head furiously.

"She didn't teach you?"

Again I shook my head furiously.

"Are you lying to me, bunny? Because I'm gonna be very angry if I find out you are." She touched her electric prod for emphasis.

"Mnnnnf, Mnnnf."

"Wow, Jasmine is really losing it. What's going on between you two? Huh? No deep throating, you cook her eastern shit, next thing you'll tell me when she comes home you ask her how her day was and then you go and watch TV together. That's gross." "Mnnnnf, Mnnnf."

"What's that? You don't know how to deep throat but you want me to teach you? Oh, bunny, you're asking for a lot. I'll make you a deal. I'm gonna teach you how to become a decent cocksucker but once we're done I want you to return a favor. OK?"

May all your teeth fall out, except the one that hurts.

"Ready?"

May your cellmate in San Quentin be as big as King Kong Bundy, nice as Ted Bundy and horny as Al Bundy.

"Relax baby. This is easier than you think." She placed her cock inside my mouth and pushed gently. Her love pole scraped my tongue and filled my mouth with the Maple Syrup smell I was learning to hate. Nadine hummed a happy children song, I believe it was little bird, little bird. Her hands caressed my hair and cheek. "Your neck is already at the correct angle. Now let it slide back. That's it, good boy." She patted me on the cheek. The head now rested against the back of my throat and I had to resist the urge to gag. "Now, I'll push and all you have to do is swallow and you'll get a lovely juicy surprise. Ready? One two three, swallow, swallow, swallow." Nadine pushed hard and pulled my head towards her groin at the same time. Her cock fought my uvula and I gagged and choked. I tried to pull back but her hands locked behind my head. "Swallow, swallow, swallow." She pulled out.

"Bad, very bad. We'll try again. Ready? One, two, three. Swallow, swallow, swallow."

It was horrible. My throat fought hard to expel the foreign invader. Bile rose up and my stomach convulsed. The pain from my injuries didn't help. At that moment, I wished I could faint again.

"Terrible, you're not swallowing. Ok, last chance. Ahhh." Nadine pushed hard and placed her hands on my ears. "One, two, three. Swallow, swallow, swallow." She twisted my ears at the same time as they were some sort of crazy door handle. I was really afraid she was going to rip them off. This time I choked so hard I puked. My mouth filled with acidic stomach juice.

"Bad boy." She stepped back and slapped my bottom. I tried to clear my mouth, but a jaw that can't close is a real hindrance to spitting.

"You better start swallowing because we are gonna keep this up until you do it proper."

"Mnnf, Mnnnf."

"What's that? You need some encouragement? Ok." She rammed her cock inside my mouth again. "Ready? One, two, three." This time she didn't push, I felt the cold metal of her electric prod on my butt. Zap. I convulsed with pain, my muscles clenched and my head vibrated.

"Oh baby, that's so cool. I can feel the shock going all the way from your butt into your mouth. Like little ants running all over my cock. Let's do that again, shall we?' She touched me again with the prod. I pulled hard with my legs to escape her touch but she simply activated the prod again. Zap. My vision swum, red dots appeared and my ass felt on fire.

"Ready?" I pushed hard into her cock, trying to escape the electrical punishment. I wasn't thinking clearly. "One, two, three. Here we go." She touched the prod and zapped me, but this time didn't let go of the electric switch but kept pushing and pushing. My legs buckled below me and kicked miserably as my body writhed in pain. "Oh, baby, that's so good. Ahhhh, like a human vibrator."

When she finally let go I was very near to losing consciousness again. My bottom was on fire and every muscle in my lower body was weeping.

"Wasn't so terrible, was it? Are we ready to swallow some cock, sweetie? No? Take five, I need some coffee."

Nadine jumped off the bed and went into the kitchen. She took her time to get back and I prayed to god that something nice had happened, like perhaps the living room ceiling collapsed on her head. Finally she returned with a cup of steaming coffee. "I think I broke the fucking coffee machine, I hope Jasmine wouldn't be angry." She sipped. "Damn good coffee bins. You can smell the quality." She lowered the cup in front of my nose. "Rested, love? Ready for more?"

I closed my eyes.

"Don't sleep, we've just begun to have fun. I'll give you a last chance to try and swallow, it's either that or it's Beach Boys', good, good, good, good, good vibrations," She hummed. Nadine placed her dragon cock inside my mouth. "I'll push, you'll swallow, sweetie. No biggie, it's all in your head. Savvy? One, two three. Swallow, swallow, swallow." She wasn't brutal this time, maybe she simply didn't want to spill her coffee.

I tried to swallow. My throat muscles convulsed and my tongue rose backward, trying to slide the fleshy rod deeper inside.

Nadine pulled out. "Very good, very good." She ran her fingers through my hair and patted my cheek. "But we don't get good grades just for trying, we need to show some results." She placed the metallic prod at my ass again.

Oh, god, not again, please. My entire body convulsed in anticipation.

Nadine took another sip from the coffee. "Ok, one more time, push and swallow, push and swallow. One, two, three, here we go. Push, push, push, swallow. That's right baby, almost in. Don't give up. Push, push, push, push. Great, now swallow. Again sweetie, it's going in, I promise you. Push, push, push."

I pushed my head towards her groin, rebelling against every instinct that told me to pull off. My neck convulsed, opened around the cock and closed. My bile rose but my continuous swallowing kept it down.

"Good, good, good, baby. We're there, we're almost there. Stay with me. Swallow, swallow, swallow." She pushed hard and some of her hot coffee spilt on my back. "Good, we're there honey. Swallow. Go baby, go. We can make it." Her cock head pushed past the u-turn in my throat. "It's in, sweetie, keep pushing and swallowing, push, push, swallow, sweetie. There, there, almost, bingo." I felt the bulbous head and the metallic piercing ring deep inside. Again I gagged but managed to keep it in.