My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did it, Ian. Oh, that's feels sooo damn good. Aren't you proud of yourself, honey bunny? Now breathe slowly. Relax and we'll go further."

I started breathing through my nose, registering the alien feeling in my throat. Every now and again my stomach and throat revolted and tried to expel the blocking meat tube. Every time they did, I swallowed until they relaxed.

"Right." She pulled back out of my mouth and I breathed in relief. She threw the half-drunk cup to the other end of her room. "Oops, I hope Jasmine won't be mad. Now let's try that again. You know what they say about practice. Here we go. One, two, three. Swallow, swallow, swallow."

It went on like that for I don't know how many times. In the end I managed to take her cock into my throat in one go. Finally, she stood still with her member inside me and didn't pull.

"Now we'll go deeper, it's the same trick basically. If you feel like vomiting, just swallow, sweetie. Make me proud. Ready?"

"Gnahhhhh.."

"I'll take that as a yes." Nadine pushed herself a little deeper. "Swallow, sweetie, I can't feel you swallowing."

I gagged and convulsed. I swallowed and felt the thing push a little deeper.

"Keep swallowing, you're doing great. Go baby." She slapped me with the prod but didn't push the charge button. "Swallow, swallow, swallow. One, two, three, here I come."

My throat muscles hugged her cock and massaged the shaft. In the mirror I saw my image. One eye was swollen from Nadine's fist and my face was wet from tears and red from the effort of breathing through my nose. My lips around the shaft were swollen and bloody. The sickening syrup smell was so intense now, I couldn't smell anything else.

"Great baby, see, it's almost half way in. And you thought you couldn't do it. Push, sweetie, now ... Great, you see, like a pro. One, two, three, swallow, swallow, swallow, swallow."

Oh god, please kill me now.

It took her five more minutes. She was unrelenting. Her mouth worked non-stop while mine suffered in forced silence. Just when I thought that if I'll hear another 'Swallow, sweetie' I was going to get a brain hemorrhage she stopped. Her cock buried all the way inside my throat, my nose mashed against her pubic hair and her balls resting on my chin. I felt her expanding inside me.

Nadine threw back her head and moaned. "Oooooh. Was it worth it or not? Keep swallowing sweetie, every time you do it's squeezing me tight and makes me happy. It takes my mind off the glass you've stuck in my leg and off the pain in the arm you almost broke."

Should have sliced your throat and broke your neck.

"I'll give you a rhythm by tapping your back. Each time you feel my touch I want you to work those neck muscles. Savvy? One, two, three. Swallow, swallow, swallow, wait, wait, swallow, swallow." The crazy bitch tapped my back with her frightening electric prod to the rhythm in her own head. "Ooh yes. Great baby. I can't say that you're a natural, because... Well, you ain't. But this is just great. I wish I knew how to operate Jasmine cameras so I could leave her a nice movie to watch. Ahhh, Ahhh. Getting there baby."

Nadine started fucking my throat, first slowly using small thrusts but building up a rhythm and lengthier strokes. Her iron ring scraped my throat each time she lunged and I found it more and more difficult to keep from vomiting. At least she stopped her verbal diarrhea and simply moaned. "Ah." Thrust. "Ah." Thrust. "Ah." Trust. Her balls slapped my chin with each thrust. "Baby. Ah." Thrust. "Your mouth is a dream. Ah. Ah. Ah." Her pace quickened and she grabbed the back of my head, giving contra to her thrusts. "Ah. Baby here I come. Ah." Faster and faster. She pistoned my face burying herself to the hilt. "Oh god, here it is." She zapped me with the prod and I convulsed just as she started ejaculating deep inside my throat. I felt my throat filling to the brim with a sweet liquid and I tasted Maple Syrup on my taste buds. "Ah, Ah, Ahahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh." She coughed. "Oh sweetie, oh god." She stayed buried inside me for several minutes, when she pulled out her member was soft and devoid of even a drop of cum. I was beyond caring.

"Oh." Nadine collapsed on the bed. "Not bad, not bad at all." She laughed, "I can see the potential. What do you say? Oh fuck, I forgot." She untied the straps behind my head and brutally pulled the restraining ring out of my mouth.

I tried closing my aching jaw but couldn't.

"Get the fuck out of here, I need to go." Nadine jumped on the bed and rolled me with her boot until I fell off the edge. She stood with her legs spread, concentrated for bit and sent a stream of yellow piss all over the bed. "Oops, I hope Jasmine won't mind." She gave a short donkey laugh. "Wouldn't share you, the bitch. I'm going for the gold. I think I'll try to write my initials, what do you say?"

I tried to edge away on my stomach, pushing with my legs.

"Going somewhere, sweetie?"

"Nadine, please let me go." I half coughed half whispered.

"Nope." She jumped from the bed and placed her foot on my back then took a box-cutter knife out of her suitcase and sliced the rope around my wrists.

"Nadine, please let me go. You had your fun."

"No. I had you schooled. Now comes the fun."

If I'll just get my hands on that box-cutter.

"Now tell me, honey bun, what is exactly going on between you and Jasmine." She touched my ass with her prod. "Don't lie. Savvy?"

"What do you think is going on?"

Zap. After the pain dimmed somewhat I simply hugged myself into a fetal position on the floor.

"Wrong answer. Don't do that." She touched me with the prod bud didn't activate the shock. "What's the deal with you two?"

"Nothing, she used you to blackmail me, that's all I know, please, Nadine, I'm telling the truth."

"Yeah, but what is that bullshit about relationship? I've seen her one time in a bar, punch some guy's jaw out of his mouth, just for sneaking a peep at her cleavage. She never let anyone talk to her like that."

"I don't know, Nadine."

She raised the prod again.

"Wait! Wait! Maybe, I think that she thinks she's in love with me or something."

"What the fuck?"

"I know. It's ridiculous." I croaked.

"Goddamn it is. What did you do to her?"

"Not my fault."

"What happened last night?"

"Nothing. We quarreled. I slept on the couch."

"Like a goddamn husband and wife. Wait, you mean to say that on other nights she lets you sleep with her?"

"Well, yeah. She loves to snuggle, actually."

"Jasmine?"

"I'm not lying, Nadine."

The hermaphrodite jumped right on top of me. "I'll show you snuggle." She hugged my neck with her right, a frightening vise, and grabbed my cock with her left. "How's that? Cozy?" I felt her hard erection pulsing against my ass.

I didn't care.

"Do you and Jasmine like to kiss and call each other sweet little names?" I felt some wet fluid entering my left eye and closed both eyes. Nadine pulled my right eyelid open with one finger and poured more drops from a tiny bottle.

I panicked and started squirming underneath her. "What the fuck was that?"

"Just a little something to relax you. I'm gonna take you with me, when I'm done here, you know. There's a nice warm cellar underneath my house in Jersey."

"You're insane."

"Me? You're the one calling a woman who can zap you to outer space -- mental, I'd say you're missing some cards from the full deck."

I tried to push her off, to my surprise she released me and stood up.

"Get up, sweetie."

"Just go away, I'm not going with you anywhere." I felt the cold metal of the prod against my back.

"I won't ask twice."

I rose on aching feet, the floor danced beneath me and the room looked dark. "There's something wrong with my eyes."

She didn't say anything. I rubbed my face and tried squinting my eyes. It was like some annoying kid was playing with the brightness of my TV remote, the more I tried, the darker things got. I felt bile rising again. "What the fuck were those drops, Nadine? Nadine! Nadine?" I cried.

I heard someone laugh to my left. I turned around. I could only see dark silhouettes now, and even that was dimming. "Nadine? What the fuck did you do to me?"

I felt the rush of air as she walked by, and she gave me a light peck on my cheek.

I tried to grab her and my hand bumped hard against the cold surface of Jasmine's mirror wall. "Nadine! What the fuck did you do? I can't see a fucking thing."

Nothing.

"Nadine! Nadine? Where the fuck have you gone to now?"

Nothing.

Christ almighty, I was never so afraid in my entire life. "Nadine!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

Nothing.

Alone. Naked. Blind.

My hands were shaking so hard I could barley use them to find my way to Jasmine's bathroom. I bumped twice against chairs I didn't remember were there. It took me an hour to find the sink, at least it felt that way. Shaking I opened the tap and tried washing my eyes. Nothing. I was surrounded by darkness. I swallowed hard. Did she blind me forever?

No time to dwell about that. I gotta get out of the apartment and get help.

I remembered I had put a towel on the stall. I reached for it but couldn't find it. I searched along the wall and nearly broke a tooth when I sprawled over the toilet seat. Crawling on all fours I made my way back to the bedroom. I had to lean some weight on my right hand and my broken fingers gave me a hell of a time.

Gotta find something to put on.

It took me time to locate the bedroom door I almost panicked when I didn't find it at first, then I realized I went in the opposite direction. I stood up and tried to clear my head.

Pull yourself together, you can make it, you've been living here for over a week, just imagine what the place looks like. Door, turn right. Slowly along the hallway wall. A rush of air, I'm in the living room. Find the bookshelf, it has a soothing aroma of old books. Ten steps along the bookshelf and you'll be standing near the bar. Ouch. Sharp edge. Turn right again, hands front until you reach the wall, turn right again, feel your way to the hallway. Turn left around the corner stick to the right wall. The hand feels cold along its surface but that's somewhat soothing. Feel your way till you find the remote.

I bumped against the door.

Retrace your steps, the remote is higher than you think. Jasmine likes things her own level. Higher. Ouch. Found the hook. Fucking hell. It's empty. Don't panic, you dropped another remote when she hit you, it must be on the floor, just search methodically.

I thought I heard a weak titter. Fuck. I breathed in. Yep, that unmistakable sickening Maple Syrup smell.

"Nadine?"

"Looking for the remote?"

My blood froze, she was so quiet I didn't realized she stood right behind me, maybe she's been there the entire time.

"Nadine!" I tried to level my voice. "What did you do to me?"

"Can't you see?"

"Very funny. When is this going to wear off, Nadine?"

"Who ever said it's going to wear off?"

"You fucking bitch, I'm gonna kill you."

Zap. I was on the floor, convulsing. The pain was unbearable.

"I turned the dial to a higher voltage. Felt it?" She chuckled.

I heaved. "You'll never get away with this."

"I don't much care for your tone, bunny."

Zap. She didn't touch me with the prod but I could feel it very close. The hair on my arm stood up.

"Get up, bunny!"

"What for?"

Zap. I twitched so hard my head banged against the wall.

"You don't learn, do you, dumbo?"

She didn't even give me time to get over the shock, but prodded me again with her electric torture device. I stood up slowly, leaning against the cool wall.

"Let's play another game." Her voice was so goddamn cheerful.

"I'll get out the Scrabble."

"We'll play jiggle the smartass. I'll be the jiggler with the electric prod, guess who you're gonna be. If I catch you, it's zap time and I won't be take my finger off the button till your brain fries or the battery is dead, whatever comes first. Savvy? I'll give you a twenty seconds head start."

"Nadine, I can't see a thing."

"I'll go real slow, promise. One. You better get going, sweetie. I'm not kidding, I'm really gonna hurt you bad if I catch you this time, that's the rules of the game. Two."

"You just made them up."

"Three. Well, seeing you twitch really turns me on. Four."

I started moving, stumbling, one hand on the wall, it was pretty much a lost cause, but I couldn't just stand there waiting for it.

"That's the spirit, sweetie. Five."

She zapped the prod somewhere near my head, I felt the heat of the thing on my temple and the hair on my head dance.

Zap. This one was really close to my ear. I panicked and started running, turned where I figured the entrance hall ended and slammed into the wall.

"God, that was funny, do it again." She laughed hard. I felt Nadine touch on my skin and almost screamed. Strong hands picked me up from the floor and smacked my butt playfully. "You ran towards me, dumbo. Where were we? Oh, Six."

Back into the living room turn right and left. I got to find something to even the odds. Maybe a knife from the kitchen?

"Seven, sweetie, you better pick it up if you want to hide."

Maybe one of the ten-pound dumbbells in the gym room?

"Three blind mice, Three blind mice. See how they run. See how they run. How does it feel, Ian? Fresh out of clever remarks? You should see the look you gave me when I came in. Like I had some rare disease you need to keep away from."

She'll just use that prod from a safe distance. Blind, I'll never be able to hit her.

"You know contrary to what you people think, our race is not some genetic deformity you can look down on. We are better than you. We are taller, stronger and smarter than you'll ever be. Nine."

What happened to eight, oh smart hermaphrodite bitch?

"We've got better senses than you. We use more areas in our brain, both the male and female parts. We have more and better receptors. Ever wondered why Jasmine is so keen about sex? She's getting a ten times better experience than you. Ten."

Always wondered about that.

"We see further, hear lower and higher sounds. We even smell better."

You smell like rotten maple. Think, idiot, let her blabber, concentrate or you're dead.

"You know what you smell like, sweetie?"

Roast meat. Wait, if I couldn't hear her coming behind me, she must have taken off her high heel boots and she's going barefoot.

"You smell like fear. Tons of fear. The best smell there is. If you could only see my erection now. Eleven."

I started feeling my way back into Jasmine's bedroom.

Her voice carried strong from the entrance hallway. "Two months ago I deflowered a sweet boy in my cellar. Couldn't have been more than twenty. The poor thing was so frightened he urinated in his pants. Man, that was the most amazing sex I had in a thirty-six years. Too bad Jasmine already popped your cherry."

Into the bedroom, back to the bathroom. Where is that fucking shower stall handle?

"But I can still make you tremble, can't I? Believe me, you ain't seen nothing yet. Where was I? Thirteen? Oh, what the fuck, time's up. Here I come."

I finally opened the stall, grabbed the showerhead and opened the water full on.

"Where are you hiding, sweetie?"

Thank god, Jasmine kept the pressure strong as a fire hose. I stepped out of the stall, holding the showerhead, dousing myself and the floor.

"Decided to take a shower again?"

Go on, activate that thing my smart hermaphrodite.

"Oh, I see, very clever. Water and electricity don't mix, you're bought yourself another ten minutes till we're dry again." I heard Nadine's wet steps inside the bathroom.

I turned the showerhead in her general direction.

"You're gonna ruin it, stupid." I felt her hand on my leg, I tried hitting her with the showerhead but missed. She heaved and I found myself on my butt again. Nadine grabbed my other leg and flipped me on my stomach.

"Can't wait that long." Her muscled body slid between my legs, her dragon warm on my buttocks, then I felt her thrust.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww." My scream could have shattered glass. Nadine didn't use lubrication other than the water, she went all the way inside my ass with one brutal shove.

"Ahhhh." She sighed and grabbed my hips.

I tried to scramble away on all four, she pulled me back.

"Ahhhh. Your ass is on fire, sweetie. I don't believe I'm saying this, but it's better than Evan's. Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhh." She pressed herself onto me.

Oh god. She didn't have Jasmine's girth or length but she compensated with brutality.

"I'm gonna make you a matching pair, you and Evan. Black and white, ivory and ebony, just thinking of all the happy time we'll have together makes me... Ahhhh."

Poor Evan. Poor me.

"I can just visualize it. You're giving me a blow-job while I sit on his face, his tongue, deep in my ass. A dream. Ahhh, sweetie, squeeze that ass around my cock. Savvy?"

I tried to crawl away. Nadine allowed me to progress but remained buried inside me.

"That's fun." She giggled. "Giddy up, horsy." She slapped my bottom. "Don't stop." She slapped me again. "I had a pony when I was a kid, this brings back fond memories."

Did you rape him too?

Nadine enveloped her hands around me and I waved my hands in panic as I was lifted in the air. She placed my upper body on the sink and started pounding me using deep strokes. Each time she went in she slapped my bottom.

"Giddy up, horsy." Slap. "Get that." Slap. "Take it." Slap. My head kept bumping against the cold tap but I was in some sort of limbo between reality and hell, beyond caring. She grabbed my legs and spread them so far apart I felt something ripping.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm there, I'm almost there. Oh, Oh, Oh.... Bazooom, Ah, Ah, Ah "

I felt wet slap inside, my tunnel filling me with warm liquid. She pulled out and dropped me not too gently on the floor.

"Oh, that was sweet, sweetie. Now just come over here and lick some, you didn't clean yourself like you were supposed to and I have some yuk on my dick." Nadine pulled my hair.

"You know what, Nadine?" The words came strange through my abused throat.

"What, sweetie?"

"Doesn't matter what you do or think or how low you'll degrade me. I'm still ten times more human than you'll ever be." I breathed hard and added as an afterthought. "Savvy?"

That must have hit the spot because Nadine went dead silent.

Now you've done it.

"You're gonna so much regret—" There was a hum, as the air conditioning in Jasmine's bedroom started working. I heard the boiler button in the bathroom switch on. It could mean only one thing. Jasmine's car was a block away and the automated system connected to her GPS dialed the HVAC home system and started preparing the house for its mistress.

"What, the fuck? Does that mean what I think it does?" Nadine pulled me back on my feet by the scruff of my neck. "We're out of here." For the first time I felt stress in her voice.

She half dragged me, half kicked me into the bedroom. "Fuck! Fuck! An hour and a half. She must have started driving when she hung up." I heard her fumbling with her trench coat. "Here, wear this."

Yeah, right

"You can't see it but there's a gun pointed at your head. Now if you wanna live through this, do exactly as I say." She pulled a warm sweatshirt around my neck and shoved me into training pants.

"Nadine, just let me go. You'll have better chance of escaping without me."

"Who's escaping? You think I'm afraid of her?"

"So how come your voice is trembling?"

"Shut up! If I hear one more word..." She dragged me by the collar, one arm holding my waist, supporting me.