My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where are you holding that gun, Nadine? Between your teeth?

We went outside the apartment, Nadine was breathing real fast, despite her earlier bravado.

"Fuck it. We'll take the stairs."

"Forty floors?"

Nadine cupped her hand over my mouth. "Another word from you and I'll wring your fuckin' neck. Savvy?" She dragged me to the right and I heard the wooden door, leading to the stairs, creak.

Why the fucking stairs? She must have seen an elevator coming up. Go Jasmine, go.

I heard the 'bing' of the elevator opening on the floor above me. Giving it all the humiliation, pain and fear I had in me, my jaws clamped hard on the palm closing my airway. I didn't stop even when I felt skin break under my onslaught. The hand that gripped me let go and my scream must have shaken the earth foundation.

"J A S M I N E!"

"Motherfucker!" Nadine grabbed my neck and started running. I strained my ears to any sound of pursuit, but none came. She kept up a fast pace, cursing me and everyone I knew, every time I stumbled. I stopped counting the times I fell on my face. "Better let him go, Nadine." God, I'd never dreamed I'd be so glad to hear that throaty voice. She must have taken the elevator after my scream and waited quietly a few floors below. Clever girl.

"Watch out! She's got a gun."

"No she doesn't. What did you do with his eyes? Why is he looking around like... Nadine, I swear I'm gonna poke out your piggie eyes and stuff them inside your ass."

"Hey, Jess," Nadine grasp on my neck tightened, she lifted me up in the air and pushed me against the rail. I felt cold air rushing up, washing my face in fear. "Back off or lover boy flies all the way down."

"Jasmine!" I pleaded.

"Hey, love."

"I don't know how to fly."

Nadine giggled.

"Do you remember that story you told me about your famous grandmother's sheep soup?"

"What?" I tried to focus. "You mean the—"

"Exactly." Jasmine cut me off. "The ingredients are just in reach, left side."

I pushed my left hand back, through Nadine's open trench coat, grabbed the soft nuts and squeezed like a drowning man. Thank god for grandma's sheep balls soup. Bad day for not wearing undies, bitch.

Nadine screamed, let go of my neck and I felt myself slipping. I sunk my nails into her balls, knowing that if I'll let go, I'll dive like a wingless seagull. Nonetheless, I felt myself slipping over the rail. I heard another scream and suddenly I had only something wet in my hand. My body balanced itself for a second and I tried to grab the rail edge, missed and plunged head first, into the abyss below. A strong hand caught my leg and another grabbed my shirt, lifting me up. I struggled feebly.

"Shhh, shhh, baby, it's me. It's Ok, everything is OK. I'm here." Jasmine cradled me like a real baby in her arms and rocked me. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She whispered.

I blinked. For a moment disoriented, my mind registering to the fact that I wasn't dead and to the fact that the world looked less dark. Not just pertaining to my future outside Nadine's basement, but I could actually see faint lines of my boss' silhouette above me.

"Oh my god, what did she do to you? I'm so sorry."

I buried my face in Jasmine's bosom and cried me a river.