All Comments on 'My Hot Wife And Football!'

by JabHook

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Nice idea!

But it will end in tears!

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Yeah, as if...

Too brief, too breathless -- and the girls' decision to give their pussies an airing comes out of nowhere.<br>

<br>

Next time, take it at a slower pace, build up the tension and flesh out the individual characters' motivations. Is Jason's wife an exhibitionist? Was Jason behind this, getting her to strip off for you, so that he could take a crack at Brandee? Or did Brandee persuade her friend to do this so she can take a crack at Jason? Lots of avenues to explore, provided you give the story room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
so did you steal this story or is this you???

this story is from truthordarepicsdotcom

http://www.truthordarepics.com/pics/brandee/

Domin8trDomin8trabout 16 years ago
every football fan's dream

I am sorry though that you are bears fans. You mention in the story of a picture. Where is it? Good story but needs more time to develop to peak interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
pointless story

So they are going to join Swingers inc, So what.

the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yes he had to be in on it.

Dumbass if his wife walked out nude and posing in front of company and he didnt really react you have to know he was in on it. But then so was your wife. Which means she helped plan this event to get you to let her have sex with other men. To put it bluntly you were to stupid to know you were played. Time to seriously consider divorce as your wife feels more than safe taking purely unilateral actions that may include adultry, in fact probably already has with your friend and his wife.

tranquility99tranquility99almost 12 years ago
Loved it

I would give anything to watch a friend jack my husband off! You guys are lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I call BS. Saturday ??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous