All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 02'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
Right catagory--Wife needs to be very loving to --

to allow some creepy guy to split her tight shithole, to put up with the vaginatis that usually results and the stink

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Please disregard the first posted comment. Not sure why people feel the need to post such idiotic things on this type of site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

First poster Joyce has obviously never had the right man show her the pleasures of anal sex. I hope she someday gets the opportunity before she again makes comments about things she knows nothing about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good job..

Like your other story about katie giving her first blowjob, the only criticism i have is that she seems to go from complete inexperience to being able to deepthroat him or in this case just take his cock right up her butt.

It was a good story and a nice change of tone from alot of the more misogynistic themes in the "Loving Wives" section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Reviewer doesn't know what they are talking about

Nice story. Obviously the reviewer I refer to is a person who is either very inexperienced with anal sex, has never done it or just doesn't really understand how it should be done. Firstly with proper hygiene there is nothing wrong with having anal sex for either partner. Simple and thorough cleanliness will ensure no unpleasant diseases or bad smell as is suggested. The feelings and pleasure can be unbelievable for both partners. With sensitivity greater in the anal area care must be taken to be more gentle with your partner until they are used to it and use of the right type of lube helps. Personally I find thicker non-flowing water based lubes best and more comfortable for both. The suggestion that anal sex is bad comes from those with bad hygiene and/or antiquated ideas from out dated beliefs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Overall

Good story, very hot. However, this could use some editing. A few times in this story you write things like "her your" when you meant to just write "her" in the sentence.

Overall, very good. Just make sure you watch your misplaced words :)

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 7 years ago
Snore

It's a couple having regular o'l sex. This might be fun if it was visual, but just reading about it is a bore.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Katie Ch 2

What a transformation in 24 hours. C'mon Katie, fuck my friends!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

How about the anonymous asshole explaining anal sex?

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

i like this little sex tale,,wonder what they will do next!!! one thing though...there is grind or ground but there is absolutely no such word as GRINDED!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, reminds me of the day I took my wife's anal virginity, it was the wrong time of the month, I was really horny and we had been arguing, she was standing with her hands on her hips telling me what a crap husband I was, I threw her on the bed and yanked her panties off trying not to be kicked anywhere painful, no way she said it's the wrong time of the month and smirked, I went into the bathroom and got her jar of vaseline, I rolled her over , she was face down, i smeared grease on her arsehole and on my knob, she looked back at me and said the three little words "you fuckin dare" , I pushed her down and started to ease my cock into her arse, she screamed, kicked her legs and threatened me with everything including divorce, I kept going, when I was all the way in she quietened down, I kept thrusting , she started whimpering, I steadily fucked her until she groaned, that finished me, I spunked up her arse. I climbed off her and went to kiss my wife, she slapped my face and called me a bastard, then grabbed me and kissed me like she did when we were just going out. I have been buggering her for the past 30 something years, It still gives me a tremendous feeling of dominance, if her nagging gets too much I go and get lube, she will look daggers at me and say again those three special words, "you fuckin dare".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
1620 Followers
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES