My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,628 Followers

Sheila pulled up in the driveway and slid out of her SUV. She was wearing a black button down blouse, black skirt, slightly above thigh level, and black shoes that matched Katie's. She carried a tan briefcase and looked very professional. They met at the sidewalk and without saying a word walked up onto the porch as Sheila rapped firmly on Phil's door.

A familiar gravelly voice echoed from within the house, "Come in.."

Both women entered as Katie shut down the door behind them. Phil stood up from his chair, "Good evening ladies!" he glanced at the clock on the wall, "I know it's kind of late for you married women."

Sheila stepped forward, "We told our husbands we were helping you with your taxes as part of our Labor for Love program at the hospital just to make that clear if anybody asks."

Dorman sat back down in a brown recliner as both women sat down on the couch in front of him, "Lying to your husbands only will make this easier."

Both women sat across from Phil as he looked on in lust at the two married business women. Sheila placed her briefcase on her lap, "Let's get this straight Mr. Dorman; it is our position that we gave you the medical attention you requested."

Dorman coughed as he tossed a pile of papers stapled together into Sheila's lap. It was the official paperwork for the lawsuit as she thumbed through them. The old man couldn't believe he had two beautiful women that he would soon be violating. His large cock stirred in his shorts. He stared at the large fake breasts that heaved under Sheila's tight blouse. He couldn't wait to straddle her chest and slide his cock between them. The confident expression on Sheila's face quickly eroded as she looked through the papers.

As she read them she turned to Katie, "Phil is suing me, you and the hospital for the sum of $5 million for past pain and suffering and for unspecified damages to fund his personal health and support until he dies. There are attachments of documents from medical specialists and some of the hospitals records on personnel including you and I, probably obtained under some form of internet search."

"Oh come on," was Sheila's response as she looked up at Phil, "there is no way you will get that and you know the hospital can tie this up in the courts for years, by which time you could be dead. I can offer you a monetary settlement in the sum of $3000.00."

Phil dressed to kill in his dirty undershirt and cargo shorts with beer in hand, "Let's cut to the chase ladies, you are in one hell of a fix and the only way you are going to clear this up is to co-operate. You have a copy of the documents my lawyer will put before the court tomorrow morning. I suggest you quickly review them, talk things over and be in a much more friendly and conciliatory mood to begin the process with myself."

"Fine, $6000.00." Sheila quipped.

Phil's laughter filled the room, "Don't even bother to try to argue money with me, Mrs. Marshall. You know what I want or my lawyer will file the papers tomorrow morning. I suggest that you and Mrs. Jackson discuss this while I use the restroom."

Sheila tried to over talk Phil and he just flatly stated, "Negotiations will need to get started as your spouses will be expecting you home for your wifely duties."

The two women watched as Phil slowly got up from his chair and disappeared into the hallway. Sheila turned to Katie, "What have you gotten us into?"

Katie was aghast at her friends accusations, "Me?!?"

"You should have never got into a relationship with him!" Scoffed Sheila as she shook her head.

"It's not fucking like that. I just tried to take care of the problem," Katie quickly retorted.

"You really did a great job," Sheila condescendingly told her friend. She glanced through the papers, "This looks really bad for us! Our options are limited."

Both women stared at each other until Sheila bluntly stated, "Well, It's not like I haven't fucked to move up in the world." as she tossed the papers onto the coffee table.

Katie mouth hung wide, "Sheila!"

The buxom friend quickly fired back, "It's a part of the business and I guess this comes down to business." She could tell her friend was surprised at her revelation, "How do you think I got promoted so quickly?" Sheila quietly told Katie as she unbuttoned the top few buttons of her blouse letting her breasts pop out, "but the others have been business suit types. At least attractive; not like him," as she motioned to the hallway where Phil had disappeared.

Katie was in stunned silence. Her friend who she thought was a loving wife, good mother, and a board member of numerous charities was fucking her way to the top, "Does Brock know what you do?"

Sheila quickly turned to her friend in a stern voice, "Of course not!" she pointed a finger towards her friend, "Nor will he ever! Does Fred now about your rendezvous with your neighbor?"

"No," Katie's head hung low in shame.

Sheila quipped, "Well I guess I have something more to show for my indiscretions," obviously referring to her lucrative salary and position in the hospital.

"We should just leave and take our chances. I don't think he would ever file the lawsuit." Katie fired back.

"I am applying for the hospital administrator. From what I was told by certain board members that I have an excellent shot at the position; I'm not going to let some old fucker ruin it with some stupid lawsuit. It won't take me long to get him off anyways and then we can go," Mrs. Marshall replied as she sat up in the sofa.

Katie's bottom lip quivered, "Sheila you don't..."

Before the hot could finish, Phil walked back into the room, "What's it going to be ladies?

"No sex," Sheila bluntly stated.

"You don't make the rules here," Phil stated as stood above them with an obvious bulge in his shorts.

"A handjob then," Sheila quickly retorted, "I'm sure you have had some demented fantasy of two women stroking that cock of yours," as she looked over at Katie.

Phil breathed in deeply as he pondered the sassy business woman's counter offer, "This is worth much more than a handjob! Oral sex."

Sheila thought for a moment. It was not her favorite thing to do. Negotiations always came naturally to her but knew her options were limited. She sighed deeply as she glanced at Katie and retorted, "You can't cum in my mouth. I don't do that."

Phil motioned to Katie, "she does.."

"I don't..." Sheila's lips pressed tightly together at the disgusting thought of having an ugly old stranger ejaculate in her mouth. She glared at Katie.

"I also get to touch," Phil offered.

"Hell no!" scoffed Sheila

"I've wanted to get my hands on your tiny body since the day I walked into your office. Touching or no deal," Phil quipped.

"Where?" the buxom manager retorted as she folded her arms across her large chest. The pressure from her arms expanded her breasts as they popped out the button's she had unbuttoned.

The old man looked on in lust as he looked at both women, "Everywhere!"

Sheila thought for a moment and threw her hands up in the air, "Fine!" nauseated at the thought of the disgusting old man manipulating her body.

Katie is mesmerized by Sheila openness and her desire to keep Phil quiet but didn't appreciate making her a target in the negotiations.

"Okay," Phil paused as he contemplated Sheila's acceptance, "but You ladies will have to make out,"

Katie's mouth dropped as Sheila boldly stated, "Whatever. Let's get this over with."

"Wait a second." Katie interrupted, "I'm not going to do this.."

"Let's just get this going. I'm sure your husbands are waiting," cracked Phil

Sheila looked around the dirty living room, "Here?"

Phil motioned to the stairs, "Let's go upstairs to my bedroom," ignoring Mrs. Jackson's objection.

"Wait!" Katie balked, "Don't I get a say in this?"

Sheila grabbed Katie's arm as they stood up from the couch and whispered, "It's just fucking business Katie. Don't ruin my career over something you started!"

The hot wife was about to object when the buxom sassy manager moved closer, "Let's just get him off and go home," as she turned and grabbed Katie's hand and led her upstairs behind Phil.

Mrs. Jackson pulled away from her friend, "I'm not doing this with my husband next door waiting for me to come home," and backed down the stairs.

Phil looked back at the businesswomen, "Is there a problem?"

Sheila looked up at him, "No. Just give us a second." Mrs. Marshall took a few steps down towards her friend, "Look, if you don't help me out here I'll fucking tell Fred! This promotion is a big deal to me. I can manipulate Brock and he'll believe what I tell him; can you do the same to Fred?"

Phil gleamed as Katie stepped up and walked past Sheila and into his bedroom. A large king sized bed greeted them along with a couple of dressers and a chaise. Phil kicked off his sandals and plopped his fat ass down on the small couch, "You guys can sit next to each other on the bed."

Katie's body language suggested she was tense and scared. Sheila was more relaxed as she crossed her legs in front of their suitor.

Phil sat forward while seated, "Alright! Let's see what you woman like to do to each other!" as he grinned from ear to ear.

Sheila and Katie both stared at each other for a moment. The hot wife was hesitant to do anything. She only kissed one woman and that was when her husband covered the babysitter with his cum. And that was only to taste more of his hot semen.

Sheila suddenly lurched forward and their lips met. As Sheila's lips met Katie's; she immediately felt the difference in texture on her soft lips, thicker and fuller than anyone she has ever kissed.

Dorman's bulge grew quickly in his shorts as his breath escaped him as he watched the two beautiful women engaged in a kiss. Their lips pressed against each other as Sheila placed her hand on Katie's exposed knee.

Slowly the manager's fingers made its way further from Katie's knee and toward her hip, the hot wife felt nauseated. Mrs. Jackson had never thought about doing anything with a woman. Katie closed her eyes and wished this would end. Sheila leaned a few centimeters into her, as she inhaled her smell. It was a small distance to move, but it felt like an eternity before her lips brushed against Mrs. Jackson's neck. Katie raised her shoulder as her body tensed up. A frown appeared across her face as Phil grinned with excitement at his hot neighbor's torment. Sheila pushed closer into her as seconds later her right hand was searching for Katie's nipple through the silky fabric of her blouse.

Sheila sensed Katie's hesitation, "Let's just get this over with," she whispered into Katie's ear, "Relax and trust me." Sheila's lips brushed against her ear, "I know what I'm doing."

Katie didn't know what she meant. Did she have a plan to quickly get them away from Phil? Or was it she knows what to do sexually with a woman. She had heard rumors about Sheila. A mutual friend once told her that her former boss used to experiment with women in college.

Sheila's left hand was still on her leg, as she pushed it upwards, scrunching Katie's skirt as she went. She lifted her chin and her mouth connected with Katie's ear, when she gasped again; Sheila moved and met Katie's pink lips. Sheila pressed her mouth to Katie's, savoring the warm sticky feel of her lipstick, for a few seconds Sheila didn't respond as Katie remained frozen in fear.

Sheila's hand stopped still on her leg as Katie held her breath. Sheila's lips spread wide and engulfed the hot wife as Katie felt Sheila's tongue press into her mouth and swish against hers. Katie jumped as Sheila's small soft hand slipped under her blouse and stroked her stomach. Her friend's tongue was so soft compared to men, including Fred's, it was so soft and sensual the way she moved it.

Phil let out a long audible breath as Sheila glanced over and saw the old man as he rubbed himself over his shorts. Sheila's hand had crept higher under Katie's skirt until could feel a patch of warm wetness on her lace panties. Katie's breath had become rapid and shallow, and when Sheila fingers touched her womanhood, she let a soft moan escape into Sheila's mouth. Sheila made small circles through the lace, as she stroked her most sensitive parts until Katie whimpered under her touch and drew away. Sheila pulled her kiss from Katie's mouth and caught her stare.

Katie battled the reservations about being with a woman as she glanced at Phil as he sat in the corner of the room as he rubbed his obvious erection under his shorts. The hot wife had was unsure on what to do as she sat on the edge of the bed. Sheila leaned into her and pressed her small full lips against Katie's neck as her hand continued to explore her pussy above her white lacy panties.

Sheila's hands crept out from under the skirt and lovingly rubbed the hot wife's hips and then traced their way up until they made contact with her bra underneath her blouse. Sheila slowly unbuttoned the shirt and slid it off Katie's shoulders letting it drop to the bed.

Sheila's lips met with Katie neck again as she felt goose bumps on her skin when Sheila's hands encircled her, reaching to cup her lace covered breasts. Her nipples poked through, drawing her fingertips to them while she caressed her shoulders with her lips. Sheila turned into Katie chest, reached around and removed her bra, allowing it to drop onto the bed. She bent her head forward and took Katie's nipple into her mouth. Mrs. Marshall licked and sucked and teased them, alternating between breasts as she kissed and sucked them passionately. The hot wife felt herself become increasingly turned on by the wonderful soft lips and tongue of her friend.

Both women hadn't noticed that Phil had removed his shorts and sat on the couch as he slowly stroked his massive hard on. His mouth hung open in disbelief. Drool could be seen dripping from the corner of his mouth.

Sheila slowly returned to the hot wife's lips. This time when they kissed, there was no hesitation by Mrs. Jackson, as Sheila's hands pushed her gently backwards onto the bed. Katie wiggled backwards until her head was on a pillow. Sheila sat up, unbuttoned and pulled her shirt off revealing black lacy bra. Her large breasts hung out of the small garment. Sheila began to kick off her shoes but Phil's voice echoed in the room, "Leave them on!"

Sheila caringly tugged and twisted Katie's panties off and threw them at Phil. The hot wife laid naked with her skirt pushed up to her hips as her high heeled shoes dug into the mattress. Sheila moved downwards, as she tasted her along the way. Little licks on her breasts, underneath, and on her ribs, making the freckled mother twitch. Her tongue snaked into her belly button and then lower where she paused. Sheila's eyes soaked in the sight of her womanhood, her mound was bald and smooth with a small landing strip above the folds of her pussy. Sheila cautiously dipped her tongue towards her slit, sliding it downwards from the top. Katie's body tensed under Sheila's touch as her stomach cramped, releasing the breath she had been holding in. Sheila worked her way down and back up again, tentatively at first, and then gained momentum as her tongue lapped at the folds of her sex spot.

Phil walked closer as he watched Sheila's small tongue as it lashed at Katie's hot pussy. He grabbed a hold of Katie's hand and directed her towards his massive hard member. The hot wife grasped it as she kept her eyes closed and began to stroke the entire length of Phil's cock with her friend's face buried between her legs.

The old man reached under Sheila and began to feel up the big fake tits that he had long labored to touch. Sheila lifted her body to allow him better access as she flicked her tongue on Katie's fuck slit.

The hot wife continued to stroke Phil's massive member. Her mind became lost in the moment as when she reached the tip and felt the wonderful wetness that was his precum. Katie's mouth instantly salivated as she scooted her head closer to the edge of the bed and pulled the old man closer. She looked up with her hazel eyes into his as she stuck her tongue out and lapped at the tip of his cock. The hot wife felt like such a slut but she was eager to have her mouth filled with his large cock again.

Phil moaned at the sight of the hot wife as he held Sheila's head against her cunt, "Suck my cock Freckles," the old man demanded, "put me in that hot mouth of yours."

Katie took the head of Phil's cock into her mouth as she wrapped her tongue around the mushroom head and lapped at it. She slowly began to bob her head back and forth on his fuck stick as she rammed his hot hard flesh into her mouth. At the same time her body relaxed at mouth on her and began to enjoy Sheila's oral assault. The softness of her lips and tongue against her began to make her lose control.

Sheila reached underneath Katie's ass and pulled her closer to her face, sliding her tongue inside her and then circling her clitoris and sucking it, the hot wife responded with an audible gasp and trusted her hips into her. Sheila could sense her arousal growing steadily, and so she pulled her right hand from underneath her and started to feel the folds with her fingers. Once they were coasted in her wetness, she slid her middle one deep inside her, stroking her g-spot. She returned her mouth to her and before long Katie shook in anticipation of her oncoming orgasm. Mrs. Marshall quickened her pace and slipped another finger inside. The buxom manager could see Phil's reaction as well as he thrusted faster into Katie's mouth.

The sensations that Sheila was doing to her made her suck harder on Phil's cock. Loud sucking and slurping sounds filled the room as the hot wife took Phil's cock into her wet mouth. Sheila increased the pace of her tongue and slid her fingers in and out quickly. Mrs. Marshall figured this was more than the old man could take of the sight and sounds of a woman going down on another woman and soon would cum and she wouldn't even have had to touch him.

Katie pulled her mouth off of Phil's mammoth hard cock, still stroking in quickly in her hand. Feeling his hot hard flesh in her hand. Her body began to lose control as she started to hump her friend's tongue, "I am going to... fuck...fuck... faster, faster!!," she begged.

"Ohhh shit!! shit! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Her orgasm was intense as her body shook on the bed. Phil humped Katie's closed fist that was wrapped around his cock. He grabbed control of his own cock and rubbed it against Katie's flushed cheeks and lips. The hot wife in the midst of her own orgasm quickly placed the head of her neighbors' cock in her mouth sucking the precum soaked mushroom head and steadied herself for a torrent of sperm that she knew was about to be unleashed into her mouth. The thought of the creamy goodness made her cum harder.

Sheila stopped using her tongue but left her fingers inside her slowly rotating them and watched and waited for Phil's release. Much to her chagrin; his orgasm never happed as Sheila leaned down and passionately kissed her thighs and made her quiver once more.

Phil pulled his cock from Katie's wet mouth as he looked down at the women as his cock twitched in the air. Sheila slid her fingers out of her and brought them to Phil's lips. She placed them fingers into his mouth. He gave an loud moan as his cock swelled.

"Aren't you ready to cum?" Sheila innocently asked him as she nodded towards his erection that twitched. He bent over and tried to kiss the hot wife but she turned her head away from the fat lips of her neighbor.

Sheila rolled onto her side and patted the bed. As he sat, Sheila leaned over and kissed his hard nipple as she rubbed his obese belly with her small hand. Katie was shocked as Sheila moved up and began to press her lips against Phil's. Soon the small big breasted wife began thrusting her tongue into Phil's mouth as they kissed passionately in front of Katie.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,628 Followers