My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,626 Followers

As Phil and Sheila continued to kiss; Phil reached over and grabbed the back of Katie's head and forced it into his groin. The hot wife slid off the bed as she took the tip of his hard cock into her mouth. The rigid smooth skin was as warm and wet; it slid against the roof of her mouth while her tongue pressed against the other side. It slipped as deep as she could take it, touching the back of her throat as she tried to swallow it all, she drew back all the way until she could just kiss the tip. Then she moved back down, swirling her tongue over his balls, one and then the other, taking them into her mouth slowly and softly. Katie gripped his hard cock with her hand, pumping it slowly and firmly. Sheila sat, and kissed Phil while he caressed her large breasts.

"Do you want us to both suck your dick and get you off now?" Sheila softly asked

"Oh yeah!" Dorman moaned as he extended his hand to Sheila and helped her off the bed. She immediately dropped to her knees next to her friend.

Phil couldn't stand up quick enough as he grabbed both of the ladies heads and moved them together as Sheila grabbed Katie's face and kissed her passionately. The business women kiss continued as Phil stood and forced his hard cock between their lips. They both kissed and licked the head and ran their mouths up and down the shaft, each with a hand on his ass. The sensation on his cock was rivaled only by the amazing view he had of these two beautiful married women sucking his dick.

Katie took his dick fully into her mouth and bobbed up and down several times and then offered it to Sheila, who tried to followed suit. Sheila spread her small lips as wide as they could go but had trouble getting around Phil's large mushroom head. Sheila only was able to take a few inches into her mouth without gagging she quickly pulled away and coughed. Both women planted sloppy kisses on the shaft of his cock.

Phil looked down in disbelief as the two women both licked and sucked his shaft at the same time. He placed a hand on each of their heads. He forced Katie's head towards his large ball sack as she slurped wildly at his genitals. He placed his cock head into Sheila's mouth; again she had trouble with the size of his cock and began to gag.

As Sheila continued her oral assault on the man, Katie felt a continuous stream of her own pussy juices running down her legs. Sheila held his big hard on with both hands and began licking the underside of it. She continued to lick her tongue up and down the length of the long cock and again tried to take his immense size into her mouth. Mrs. Marshall gagged hard as she released his cock as she coughed violently. Saliva ran down her bottom lip as she looked up at the old man, "You're too fucking big!"

Phil reached pulled Sheila to her feet. His giant prick pointed out in front of him like a flagpole as Katie remained on her knees, "You're horrible at giving head!" Phil demeaned her, "It's no wonder you don't want cum in your little mouth. You probably couldn't get anybody off!"

Sheila cleared her throat, "Nobody's ever complained before," as she kissed him all over his lips as her tongue shot into his sloppy mouth. Katie slowly stroked his mammoth member as she looked up at the her friend and neighbor.

The hot wife placed his cock into her tight wet mouth. Sheila looked down at her friend sucking the head of Phil's massive cock while she continued to sloppily kiss his fat lips.

Soon Katie was forcing the length of his cock down her throat, "See!" Pulling Sheila's head away from his, "She knows how to give a blowjob!" as he pulled her close and forced his tongue into her mouth. His pudgy hand grasped the back of Katie's head as he forced his cock in and out of her mouth.

After several moments of heavy kissing, he rubbed and caressed Sheila's small body; her black lacy bra was one size too small and her breasts overflowed. He reached behind her and undid her lacy garment; her tits spilled out and they were a remarkable sight. They were full, round and tipped with large pink nipples that stood erect. He gently trailed his way to her firm jutting tits, with his hands, and began playing with her hard pointy nipples. He pushed Katie away as he dropped down to his knees in front of Mrs. Marshall. Katie sat on the floor next to Phil as she felt her juices flowing steadily and wanted so bad to be filled by Phil's cock that she had in her mouth.

He took Sheila's right nipple between his fingers as he twisted and pinched. As he worked on her breasts, he pushed the rest of her black skirt off her hips, and dropped it to the floor. Sheila was now naked except for a tiny, black lace thong. Phil admired her perfect body; she had a flat stomach and narrow hips, and obviously was in great shape. Her body was completely tanned to a golden brown.

Phil placed his mouth to her tit, sucking her entire succulent hard breast. He slipped his hand into her lace thong and located her excited clit hidden in a patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair. He traced his fingers over her wet pussy lips, and then slowly pushed a finger into her soaked tight hole.

As he drove his finger in and out of her swollen snatch, he clamped his lips over her excited nipple and bit down with his teeth. She grabbed the back of his head, held him tight to her tit and began to thrust her hips on to his finger as it tried to get them deeper into her burning hole.

He moved his mouth from nipple to nipple as he bit and sucked her aching nipples but her main focus was on the finger that slid in and out of her cunt at a furious rate. His finger became slick with the juice as it poured out of her hole as he continued to ream her pussy.

Her hips moved on his hand, trying to drive his finger deeper into her famished cunt. She started to shake and tremble as he drove his digits into her gushing snatch, Sheila's vibrating pussy went off as she exploded on his pudgy finger. She screamed aloud as the old man drove her through her climax, "Oh, God!" Sheila hissed. "I'm cumming!"

Katie swallowed hard at how quickly her friend was brought to orgasm. The hot wife starred at the couple before her as her own hand uncontrollable began to manipulate her own clit while putting her head into Phil's groin and as she took his precum lubed mushroom head into her mouth. The hot wife closed her eyes as she felt her friend tremble in front of Phil as he thrusted his finger into and out of her swollen pussy.

As her orgasm crested, Phil pulled his finger out of her smoking cunt. He directed the buxom manager to the edge of the bed as he knelt down and looked at her, "I need a taste!" as the hot wife moved away from the large body of Phil.

Sheila shot up, "No way! That's not part of the deal!" as she pushed Phil's head away from her; still flushed from her own orgasm.

The old man chuckled, "Yes it is! I said oral sex," he cleared his voice, "I didn't specify on who!"

The buxom manager knew better than to argue as she raised up and placed her ass on the edge she spread her legs wide for Phil. Katie moved over a little closer just as Phil's tongue ran the length of Sheila's sopping pussy. She let out an animalistic moan as he licked her pussy with his thick agile tongue. Phil pushed it deep into her wetness and fucked her with her tongue, in and out several times. Sheila moaned in unison with Phil's tongue. Katie watched as Phil found Sheila's clit, and flicked her tongue quickly back and forth over it. With that, Sheila grabbed is head with both hands and grinded her pussy forward.

"Why are you just sitting there," he asked Katie, "Do you want a taste?"

Katie slowly inched her beautiful face forward. The hot wife had never entertained thoughts about being with a girl; watching Sheila's tight ass squirm downward against Phil's face. Sheila's large wedding ring glinted in the light as she ran her hands on the head of the fat old man. Katie looked at her own wedding ring and a felt a bit of remorse. She glanced out the window towards her house knowing Fred and her family were only one house away. Sheila had pulled his head away from his sweaty groin, saliva flowed from his mouth, as she battled to catch her breath. Katie crawled up next to her friend on the bed as Phil used his tongue on the sexy manager. The hot wife only hoped that maybe she was next in line for his tongue.

He kissed and lapped her tight belly as he licked his way down between her legs. The smell of her hot pussy was delicious as it filled the air around him. He kissed her inner thighs, slowly working his way up toward her pussy. Her pussy was pink and juicy; he began to lick the wet lips of her cunt. Sheila grabbed Katie's leg as the three became a tangled mess on the bed.

Slowly, the old man parted her cunt lips with his tongue. Her taste was deep and delicious. As he pushed his tongue deeper into her boiling cunt, she spread her legs slightly and held his head tight against her burning snatch.

"Oh, yeah!" She moaned repeatedly. "Oh, God! Yes, eat me!" Phil used his hands to caress her short legs and thighs as he licked deep into her cunt. He brought his hands up to her ass and, holding a cheek in each hand, pulled her cunt to his mouth as he sucked her clit.

Sheila grabbed Katie's hand and placed it on her large breast kneading her large fake breast under her own. Katie's other hand quickly dropped between her legs as she manipulated her own pussy with her delicate fingers.

Mrs. Marshal raised one leg and wrapped it around his neck and pulled him tighter to her creaming fuck hole. He worked her clit with his lips and tongue. He moved his hands from her ass, slid two fingers into her tight pussy, and began to stroke her g-spot again.

"Lick me! eat me!" Sheila groaned as she thrusted her juicing pussy against his fingers and mouth. "Fuck, yeah!" Sheila pushed downwards towards Phil "Fuck, yes! That's it!"

Her breathing was shallow and labored as she tried to catch her wind. She was in another world as she sat there with her eyes closed. Dorman slid off the bed and stood in front of the beautiful woman. His cock stuck straight out and twitched in the air, "Tell me what you think of my cock Sheila."

She looked over at him, "You have a gorgeous cock," Sheila teased him as she admired his huge dick. She had sex with me members of the board and other agents of the hospital but none had a cock like Phil's. She wasn't afraid to admit it plus she knew that if she agreed with him; it would get him off sooner.

"It is rather impressive, don't you think Katie?" Sheila asked as she reached down and stroked with her hand. The big tittied manager continued to stroke Phil's thick cock and looked into his eyes, "Plus he's good at using that tongue!"

Phil grinned at Sheila's compliments which fed his ego. "Are you ready to cum baby?" Mrs. Marshall asked as she began to rub her naked breasts with her other hand, "Do you want to cum on my tits?"

Katie was taken back by the boldness of her friend. Was she actually enjoying Phil this much?

Phil Dorman coughed as he cleared his voice, "I'm not ready yet baby! I want to watch you two together again! Get between her knees and make her cum again with your mouth," he commanded.

Sheila gave a wicked smile as she turned onto her knees as her head dove between the long legs of Katie as her soft agile tongue began to lick the hot wife's thighs. She worked her way down to her fuck slit as Katie grabbed the back of Sheila's head and pulled her close.

Mrs. Marshall looked over at Phil as he stroked his cock with his pudgy hand, "Let me know when you are ready to cum and you can jack off on my tits!" She lost count of how many men had tit fucked her and she knew Phil would be getting off at any time.

Phil moved over beside Sheila and put his hand on her back and stroked her gently as her mouth locked onto the pussy in front of her. She never broke mouth contact on Katie's pussy knowing the fat man was ready to release his load. Phil kissed Sheila on the back and licked down her spine. Katie had closed her eyes again as she started to pant at the wonderful feeling of Sheila's tongue.

Sheila wiggled her butt as he touched her little rosebud ass and slowly he inserted his finger into her pussy. He fingered her briefly as he kissed her ass cheek. Phil changed positions so that he was completely behind her. He could see her small pussy, her small ass, and then up her back. He could see the back of her head, as she ate Katie's pussy. The hot wife was sprawled out laying in the middle of the bed with eyes closed. Her small breasts raised and fell with every breath. Sheila had one hand wrapped around Katie's leg, holding her pussy lips open and the other was rubbing her pussy.

Phil looked down at Sheila from behind and had to put his mouth back on her. He lightly licked her from behind. He ran his tongue over her little asshole. Then he licked up and down her pussy. His licking increased Sheila's efforts on Katie's pussy. She rubbed her face all over her pussy and fucked her with her tongue as Katie grabbed her head again and began to fuck her face.

Katie couldn't hold back and cried out,"Ooohhhhh shit! Fuck! Fuckkkk! I'm dummying again!" as she came quickly in her friend's mouth. She couldn't remember the last time she was this turned on. It was intense and long as her screams of ecstasy filled the room. It seemed like she would come forever. She bucked and grinded, but kept a hold of Sheila's head the whole time. Finally, Katie pushed Sheila away and let her come up for breath as he body convulsed from Mrs. Marshall's expert tongue.

Sheila looked back as she felt the hard tool against her as Phil rubbed his large cock against the crevice of her ass cheeks, "I'll let you rub your cock over me; but no fucking!" Sheila announced as she pointed her finger back into Dorman's flabby chest.

"Now wait a minute! I'm in charge here!" Dorman countered, "You will do as I say or the hospital will find out what a shitty manager you are!"

"Wait," She protested. "This is as far as we go! Just rub it on me get yourself off already!" The petite manager was becoming perturbed the well hung old man hadn't came.

Phil pulled her hair back as he lowered his mouth to hers; her tongue began to welcome his, licking the underside of it as it wedged itself in her mouth. Phil released his kiss on her as he forced Sheila's head into Katie's groin.

Sheila flicked her tongue across Katie's fuck slit again as the hot wife moved her hand and spread her legs to give her more access. Sheila knelt on all fours between Katie's long slender legs.

Phil was behind Mrs. Marshall as he rubbed immense prick to rub against the entrance of her pussy. Her full breasts were smashed against the mattress. Sheila quickly stuck her tongue into Katie's moist slit. Her long fingernails ran themselves along the folds of Katie's pussy as she quickly sucked and licked at her friend's juices that were pouring from her.

Sheila's legs stiffened, her stomach grew tight; she released her tongue from the warm slit in front of her as she locked eyes with her college friend. Sheila gasped for air as she felt the hard cock behind her.

"I'm just gonna rub the head around," Phil panted. Katie couldn't help but remember when she heard Phil use the line with her when he fucked her ass. Phil leaned against her harder, and her cuntlips started to open under the tremendous pressure of his steel rod of cock. Slowly, the giant head eased past the tight muscles of her pussy and popped inside.

"Stop! I...I can't... Th..That wasn't our agreement..." Sheila quickly protested at the immense feeling of the huge cock that was filling her. Phil forced head of his cock inside her, and Sheila thought she would lose consciousness; her outstretched palms were flat against Katie's stomach. Mrs. Jackson grabbed both of Sheila's hands and placed them on her small breasts using her friends hands to kneed the small mounds of flesh.

Sheila looked back at Phil, "N..No! You're too big!... Unnnnnngggghhhh!" Although she begged him to stop, her back was arched and her tight ass was jutted outward. Phil grabed a hold of her hips to keep the petite woman steady as he basked in the tight velvet of her pussy.

Phil slowly inched his pole inside her. Katie reached out and pulled her forehead down to her mound as she invited her friend to continue her oral assualt.

Sheila bit her lip as he continued to grind inch after inch inside of her, "Oh, fuck! Ow!! Ow!" she whimpered as she locked eyes with her friend that laid before her, "Stop! You're too big!" She screamed; her head flew backwards and the fat cock burrowed deeper into her pussy like a burning rod, "Please!"

He ignored her command and pushed his hips forward. Her back arched and the pretty brown eyes became dilated through fluttering eyelashes. "Oh, fuck!" She wailed. "It's too big!"

With just the head lodged in her overwhelmed cunt, Phil started to fuck her slowly. Moving ever so slowly, he managed to work in the first three inches of his giant cock into her tight, pulsating snatch. Sheila gasped franticly for air. She had been fucked by endowed men before but never like this. Sheila bucked wildly as his cock slid out of her pussy, "Don't!" turning towards the old man, "It hurts!"

Phil smeared, "Damn! You are fucking tight!"

"Screw you!" as Sheila spun off the bed, "That wasn't our agreement! Why don't you fuck her again," as she motioned to Katie laying spread eagled on the bed.

"I've fucked her enough. I need some new tight pussy!" Phil shouted, "You either get fucked or you take your chances with a lawsuit and," Phil coughed as he cleared his throat, "and with your board of directors promotion."

Sheila turned quickly not realzing the old man knew about her application, "You aren't the only one with friends on the board," Phil chastised her. The buxom manager stared at Phil. She completely underestimated him. Knowing she had no options she climbed back onto the bed and positioned herself on all fours in front of Phil, "that's better." as he patted he small ass.

"Just fucking cum already," Sheila yelped as she felt his cock slide back into her wet fuck slit. The old man filled her tight pussy with so much cock. She had never been fucked by such an immense cock; her nerves were on fire, sending impulses throughout her entire body. Her clit was so sensitive a feather could bring her off.

The sides of Sheila's pussy looked like they were being stretched beyond its limits. He just continued to slowly stuff cock deep into her wet burning cunt.

"Arrggghhh! Fuck! Ohhhhhhh!" She cried as he pushed deeper and deeper.

Her pussy began become accustomed to the girth of Phil as he fucked deeper into her tight hole. He continued his assault on her defenseless pussy as Katie stared at the couple in front of them. Sheila's face became awkward with every thrust of Phil. Her mouth formed an O ring and would whimper as he plunged deeper. She took a deep breath and soon began to moan out with every thrust.

She started to have mini-orgasms every few thrusts as the great head nudged forward deeper inside her stretched channel. Some were small, others mind-numbing; her whole body was shaking and trembling from the strain. Sheila's tight cunt encased his engorged cock so tightly that it seemed like he would split her in half.

Phil shoved Sheila's head back into Katie's crotch as she began to lap at her friend's juices.

He inched a couple more inches into her quivering body, her eyes closed tightly. She bit the bottom of her lip to keep from screaming. Sheila panted and moaned as her orgasms cascaded upon one another with each inch he pushed inside her.

He paused, letting Sheila adjust to his immense size, holding her by the hips now. Sheila's cunt lips stretched around his cock, her clear, sticky wetness oozing out around his prick.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,626 Followers