My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only a few seconds, Sheila groaned deeply and started wiggling her hips slowly from side to side while thrusting herself gently backward, managing to fuck a few more inches of her straining pussy onto his large organ.

"I... I can't take any more... Aaaaaaagggh!" She screamed as he pushed his hips forward; another inch of his blood engorged cock prying its way inside her stretched pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Sheila cried Phil looked like he couldn't take anymore, she was just too fucking tight, and her pussy clung to him like wet leather forcing him to use all of his concentration to keep from cumming. He stared down at hot woman and plunged his hips forward.

"Aaaaggghhh!" Sheila squealed. "Fuck! Damn!"

"Do you like my fucking prick inside of you? You've wanted this since the first time you saw it haven't you?" Phil breathlessly stated.

The smart manager knew she would have to agree to get Phil off, "Oh, fuck! Yeah," She moaned. "Give it to me! Fuck my pussy deep!" Sheila pleaded. He sank the rest of his rock hard, oversized cock into Sheila's drooling pussy in one smooth stroke. Her cunt lips hitting the broad base of his cock, Sheila groaned in pleasure.

"So deep!" She moaned, her words slightly muffled as her mouth met Katie's groin as he forced himself onto her. "Oh, yeahhhh! So fuckin' good!" her voiced muffled as her tongue caressed the folds of Katie's luscious pussy.

"That's it you rich snobby bitch!" Phil scolded Mrs. Marshall, "Keep talking.."

"Fuck! You're so deep! Do it! Fuck my pussy good! Take my cunt! Fuck me hard!" Sheila's words were abruptly ended as the old man slammed his hips forward, launching right into a deep, hard fuck stroke just as she begged, drawing several inches of his thick, long prick out of her stretching cunt and then pounding it fully back into her, the powerful base of his cock smacking wetly into her oozing pussy as she squealed in pleasure.

"Ohhhh!" She groaned loudly as his hands gripped tightly to her slim waist as his dick pounded her hard.

"Damn! Your pussy is so fucking good!" He groaned as his dick continued to slam into her hard.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, this is so fucking good! Mmmmmmmm!" Sheila groaned loudly as she pushed herself back onto his rod using her hands and knees for support. "Do me hard! Fuck me!"

"Oh, yeah!" Phil groaned as he pulled her hard back onto his dick, and reached under her to grab hold of her tits roughly.

Katie's legs were spread widely; she could not tear her eyes away from the scene in front of her. Sheila's head flew backward as they made eye contact. The hot wife wanted so badly to be filled with Phil's perfect cock.

Sheila did not see anything, though, as her pupils disappeared in the back of her head and her mouth opened wide in a breathless scream. Katie wasn't sure if it was the sight of Sheila's pretty eyes disappearing or the old man's crude comments but the hot wife was quickly flicking her fingers across her wet clitoris. Mrs. Jackson soon had slipped 3 fingers into her wet snatch as she wished she could be fucked hard at that very instant

"Ohhhhhh! Ram your big dick into me! Ohhhhh! Yeah!" Sheila groaned loudly as his hands used her tits to pull her back hard on to his invading rod.

The dick continuously burying itself within her tight hole brought her closer and closer to her massive orgasm. The words pouring from her mouth came without thought.

"Oh, God!" Sheila moaned as the pounding continued. "You're fucking me so good!"

The hot wife, already envious, reached out and forced Sheila's mouth back onto her wet pussy. Katie quickly rubbed her clit while Sheila's tongue lapped at the crevices of her pussy lips.

The man grabbed her hips and pulled slowly all the way out. He watched as the lips of her pussy stretched tight like a seal around his giant prick. Then suddenly, he rammed his fat, hard cock back inside her wet sleeve and the head bounced off the end of her love canal.

"Argggh!! Ohhh fuck!" she cried in surprise.

He started to pound her pussy with everything he had. He held on to her waist and drilled his eleven inches of iron hard cock into her juicy cunt, repeatedly. She started to cum on the tenth thrust, and her orgasms continued non stop. He was hitting her in places that no cock had ever been before, nothing compared to such an impaling tool.

He was like a machine. In and out, in and out, as he relentlessly drove his immense cock up her flaming cunt sending her from one cum to another in a long stream of orgasms that never seemed to end.

She lifted her head from Katie's groin, "Ohhh shit! Fuck me with your giant cock Phil," as her body shook from repeated orgasms, "Oh, yeah, baby! Oh, that's it! Oh, yeah! Oh, fuck, your cock feels so good inside me! Ram it right up my pussy! Fuck me hard!"

As they fucked, he reached under her to grab her swing tits. Taking one in each hand, he used them like handles and pulled her onto his cock as he thrust deep into her molten center. He pinched and twisted her hard swollen nipples. She exploded around his cock, her cunt rippling and clutching at his invading member, "Cum for me baby! Spray the hot cum all over me!"

She was exhausted from end to end orgasms, and the relentless pounding of his savage thrusts as he drove his plunging thick monster deep into her seething, churning cunt.

His big thrusting cock and large swinging balls were covered with her juice. Still, he continued to nail her with his endless thrusts. But, underneath all the electric currents flowing through and around her, she felt something deep inside progressively gathering; with every thrust of his massive cock that drove up her overworked cunt, the pressure built and built.

He continued to fuck her hard, sending his cock deep into her juicy pussy as he bottomed out on each thrust. He was impaling her on his giant spear with each thrust into her tight, clutching cunt.

"Ram it all the way in, baby!" Sheila gasped, and spread her legs further while on her knees, as far as she could. "Fuck my pussy deep! Pound that big fat prick all the way in and out! "Unnngghhh! Oh, I had no idea it could be this good! It feels so good in my pussy! Harder! Fuck my cunt as hard as you can, you asshole!"

Suddenly, he pulled all the way out letting just the head of his magnificent member remain inside the trembling young woman, and then he plunged his entire cock into her as the hot buxom manager let loose, "OHhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Oh my God!! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Sheila slammed herself back against him, "I'm cumming on your fucking cock! Ohhhhhh!!!" Her orgasmic scream was like that of a lion the bellow coming from deep inside her throat. Sheila flew her head back, the pupils of her eyes disappearing into the back of her head; she bucked, thrusted, and rocked in front of him in a screaming, thundering climax that seemed to go on forever.

The old man enjoyed every minute as he watched the beautiful manager twitch in orgasmic bliss, "I'm going to fucking cum now..." Phil announced, "And I want to cum in your dirty mouth!"

Sheila looked back at him in disgust, "Fuck you! I said I don't do that!" Her voice trailed off as the old man continued to pound his cock into her.

Phil grabbed the back of her hair and pulled as Sheila's body tensed, "Then I'm going to fucking cum inside this hot pussy of yours!"

Before she could protest the old man plunged deep into her exploding cunt one final time and began to fire rope after rope of burning hot cum into her climaxing womb. He unleashed what seemed like a gallon of thick sperm into her body. Her face was deeply flushed and her hair matted to her face in a pool of sweat. His cock twitched and jerked as he held her hips tight allowing every ounce of his sperm to empty inside her. Phil moaned loudly, "Fuck yeah!! Fuck yeah!!"

It was like a geyser going off in her cunt; his cum poured out of him in eruption after eruption coating the inside of her burning snatch and then squeezing out around the base of his rampaging cock as he continued to thrust into her pussy again and again. Their juices flowed down her legs in rivers of white sticky strands and pooled on the bed. Sheila could only muster her frustrations, "Ohhh fuck! You asshole!"

Katie watched helplessly as Phil's scrumptious cum was shot into Sheila's pussy. Her mouth salivated for the taste of his hot spunk. She hadn't stopped playing with her clit as she imagined him emptying his cum onto her tongue.

Finally, he stopped thrusting into her battered cunt. She slumped into Katie's groin. Phil released his grasp on her hips as he eased his cock out of her.

Sheila breathed rapidly and shallow, globs of sticky cum oozed from her swollen small cunt.

Phil rolled off the bed as the two business women lie naked both exhausted from the multiple orgasms. He walked over and kissed Sheila deep as their tongues mingled. Phil turned and leaned into to kiss the hot wife as she quickly leaned away from him.. Katie extended her arm and pushed him the chest away from her, "I need to go," as she snapped back to reality that she needed to get home to her husband.

Both women crawled out of bed and began to get dressed in front of the naked old man. Sheila glanced at Phil's massive cock, even flaccid, was rather impressive as it hung down between his legs.

"I think that was a good start to negotiations," the old man coughed as he lit a cigarette. He slumped down into the chaise as both women quickly got dressed, "What time you picking me up tomorrow Sheila?"

The buxom manager smirked as she put on her tight bra, "I think negotiations are done..." the wise business woman replied.

Phil's voice echoed in the room, "We're not even close to being done; see me tomorrow at 10:00 am to drive me to treatment," as he took a long drag from his smoke.

Sheila stopped and turned to Phil, "I said...," as she raised her voice and pointed her finger towards the old man.

"We're not done," raising his voice, "Tomorrow at 10:00 am or you know what happens..."

"You can't do this to me!" Sheila confidently stated, "you don't know who you are dealing with!"

"I know you are my slut," Phil retorted back. Sheila didn't say a word but quickly got dressed as she and Katie walked out the door.

The women walked down the sidewalk towards Sheila's Cadillac Escalade parked in the driveway, "That would have went quicker if you would have got into it!" complained the buxom manager.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Katie asked perturbed at the statement.

Sheila rolled her eyes, "If you act like a slut and scream and shout; men will get their rocks off in minutes."

"I'm not like that. I don't scream and act like a total slut," referring to her friend begging for Phil's cock, "I'm surprised you didn't wake the neighborhood!"

The buxom manger smirked, "I guess that's why you are unemployed. If you would have done something besides just lie there..," as she stopped short of completing her sentence.

Katie stared at her friend and couldn't believe what she was hearing. She opened the door but paused, "I don't think I have to tell you this but you understand this stays between us, right?"

The hot wife shook her head, "Of course."

Sheila sensed her friends unrest at what had just occurred. She glanced back at Phil Dorman's house and back to her friend, "It's just business Katie; get over it."

The hot wife couldn't believe her friend had acted as a total slut. Or was it acting? "Don't you feel regret for what you just did to Brock or your family?"

"I sure don't feel any regret when I get my paycheck. I'm sure not going to feel regret when I get the top job at the hospital either." the manager explained as she closed the door and started her SUV. Sheila backed out of the driveway as the hot wife walked back to her home.

As she walked in she spotted Fred sitting on the couch watching the Kansas Jayhawks basketball game, "Did you and Sheila get Phil taken care of?" as he didn't take his eyes away from the game.

"Yeah," Katie replied as she stared out the window towards Phil's house. The sexy wife stood behind her husband as she looked towards the game, "How are they doing against Missou?"

Fred glanced up at his wife and gleamed, "They're up by 20 in the fourth quarter."

Katie forced a smile at her husband as regret filled her mind. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed bottled water as she looked out the window towards Phil's. The hot wife could only imagine what he had planned next.