My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,623 Followers

"Do you like this?" Katie whispered. Her fingers curled around the curves of her body. They lingered over her thighs and breasts and she began to groove to the music. The hot wife pouted her lips and threw her hair back. Reaching down, she slipped her fingers into her tight pants, pushing her thong aside. The horny beauty shuddered as her fingers rubbed her swollen naked pussy lips.

The old man grinned at the sight of his neighbor's wife, feeling a stirring in his loins as she danced in front of him. For years he had watched her from afar. He had always felt that she was a stuck-up wench that wouldn't give him the time of day. Mopping the sweat from his ugly face, he watched in awe as the beautiful woman danced for his pleasure in front of him.

"You are going to do really well on 'Dancing with the Stars'" he groaned, "if you dance like this." Phil gripped the bulge in his baggy shorts and the hot wife felt her mouth water as she stared in delight at the outline of the gorgeous cock that awaited her.

The old man reached up and began to unbutton his shirt.

"No" Katie quickly protested as she dropped to her knees between his fat hairy legs, reached up and swatted his hands away "I'll do it."

Dorman stopped but the shirt was already partially unbuttoned with his large hairy belly protruding out obscenely. He reached out to her but Katie swatted his hands down again. "Just sit back," she ordered. Phil did as he was told, a scornful expression on his face. The hot wife cupped her breasts in her hands and slowly lifted the sports bra above her perfect round orbs. She pushed herself forward against his large stomach.

"Do you want to touch me?" she cooed as she looked up into his eyes.

Katie kneaded her breasts and rolled her erect nipples between her fingertips. Slowly she removed her hands as she stood up and straddled Phil's lap, leaning forward and grabbing onto the back of the sofa. The sexy mother lowered herself so that her naked breasts hovered in front of Phil's fat lips.

"Kiss them!" she panted.

Phil pursed his lips and gently kissed a breast. He brought his hands up and reached around Katie's back, pulling her closer. He took her stiff nipple between his lips and sucked it into his mouth, opening wide to envelope as much of his neighbor's areola as possible. The other breast was not neglected. The old man used his hand to cup and squeeze it harshly.

Katie sunk into his lap and curled her arms around his neck. She felt his thick cock as it throbbed between their groins. Their lips touched and their tongues lapped at each other. Phil ran the tips of his finger nails over her back beginning at her shoulders and then down to her hips. She buried her face in his neck, "I'm so horny," she whispered in his ear "I need it so bad".

The hot mother sat up a bit and helped Phil push his shirt off his shoulders. She reached down for his belt, unbuckling it as she slid off the couch so her knees were on the floor. She reached for Phil's shorts and pulled them towards her as he lifted his hips to help. The horny wife slowly pulled them off, revealing what she wanted to find.

Phil's massive 10 inch penis was there just in front of her, hard and erect, bobbing just a bit with his beating heart. The old man reached down to pull Katie up but she resisted as her gaze stayed fixated on his throbbing member.

She stared into his eyes and moved her lips closer to his shaft, obviously trying to tease the old man. The hot mother slowly stuck out her tongue and gently ran it up the length of the mammoth prick, following the raised vein on the underside, twirling it up around the circumference of the glans before lingering on the tip. Without breaking eye contact with her neighbor, she enclosed her lips over the head, and slowly took his huge manhood into her mouth.

"Such a good little slut" Phil moaned.

The old man stared into the hot wife's eyes as she pleasured him with her mouth. She returned the look, and they stared at each other as she twirled her tongue around his giant dick. As he watched her, Dorman thought about how much she reminded him of the actress in the TV series 'Lost' that he had loved to watch years ago.

Katie began to stroke him with her hand and matched the rhythm of her head as she bobbed up and down on him. Moaning and humming, she closed her eyes and sucked him into her mouth, enthusiastically working her lips and tongue on his tender organ. She gripped his fleshy shaft firmly and held her hand close to her mouth. Her fingers and palm became an extension of her soft, pouting lips.

Phil gazed down at the brown head of hair slowing bobbing up and down in his lap to the seductive rhythm of the music. He ran his pudgy fingers through the soft locks and closed his own eyes, savoring the sensation he was feeling.

The sexy wife pulled her head off his cock but continued to vigorously stroke the fat tool as she stared at her neighbor, her mouth half open. She had lost count of the many times she had sucked the fat man's prick yet it never failed to excite her. In the past, it had been mostly somewhat reluctantly with the old pervert blackmailing her into pleasuring him.

But this time it was different. Katie knew that she was now officially cheating on her husband out of her own volition. The thought aroused her even more as she teased the fleshy knob with her tongue.

The ugly man looked into the married mother's sparkling hazel eyes and smiled at the fact that there was no inhibition left in them, just pure lust. He knew that Fred's wife was his for the taking as her submission was complete.

"Keep going" he huffed, pulling her head back into his crotch. Obediently, Katie crammed the stiff prick back into her mouth and continued to noisily slurp on the tasty meat.

She peered up again and saw that Phil had leaned back and closed his eyes. Never in her life had she so eagerly wanted to pleasure him. The hot wife watched his face go through different expressions of pleasure as she tried different techniques. She flicked her tongue at the very tip, nipping and licking the super sensitive opening. Cupping his cock head in her mouth, she ran her tongue slowly around the rim before nibbling her way down his shaft to where it met his thigh.

Katie reached up and slowly stroked him with her hand as she worked her lips around his fat, hairy balls, taking them into her mouth and gently swirling them around. She continued to watch the old man's face as his lips quivered, his shoulders shuddered, his cheeks flushed, and he began to moan. She watched him smile again. Gently, she licked his hairy thigh and then worked her way back up his shaft.

The horny mother could see that Phil's shaft was now dribbling silky pre-cum, the clear glistening bubble balancing on the head of his cock. She eagerly took him into her mouth and began to pleasure the old fatty with abandon. The sweet, salty flavor of her ugly neighbor's sperm caused her mouth to water with hunger. The build-up of saliva created a slick lubricant that ran from a corner of her perfect lips down the shaft.

Katie adjusted her mouth, tongue, and lips to the bulging shape of Phil's phallus. She clasped her hand around the shaft and stroked him into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm" the hot wife hummed, her lips still hugging the old man's engorged member. She could feel his organ throbbing against her gums, his hands resting on the back of her head.

"You are such a good cock-sucking slut" Phil groaned.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Katie hummed in approval. She raised her head, but continued gently stroking him with her hand.

She looked at him and whispered "I know you like this," as she leaned down and lathered his swollen ball sack with her tongue. The hot wife reached down, carefully lifting up the old man's mammoth testicles as she slid her tongue down onto his taint.

Phil grinned widely and he scooted down the sofa so his ass hung off the edge. Katie's mouth moved lower as her tongue stretched into his ass crack and licked and sucked. The smell and taste was just as she remembered it and she doubted that the old man had washed himself since their last encounter. Phil spread his legs widely as the hot wife continued to hold up his huge ball sack while she licked around his flabby ass.

"How does it taste?" Phil groaned in approval of the wife's sweet tongue dancing around his asshole.

"Good," Katie breathed as she reached up and moved her hair from her face, "So good."

The hot wife lowered herself and titled her head upwards as she licked and sucked at the old man's rim. Phil's breath came out in a hiss. His hips jerked automatically.

"Do you remember the first time I came over here?" he panted, his voice straining with arousal "Hell, you didn't even want to give me a handjob. Now look at you!"

The hot mother did not reply as she slowly ran her tongue from the bottom of old man's crack over his tight sphincter and up to his ball sack before kissing the fat shaft again.

She lifted her head from under him as her tongue passed across her lips in hungry anticipation. Her fingertips smoothed a path down his cock, following the crooked lines of his blood engorged veins.

Katie swathed his bloated cockhead with her mouth, her tongue spreading saliva.

"Mmmmm, did you like that, Phil?" she cooed softly, looking up at him, her eyes showing her passion.

Breathlessly, the fat neighbor grabbed a fistful of her thick, brown hair and shoved her mouth back to his hard aching cock.

"Not as much as you did, I think" he grinned.

"You like sucking my cock and eating my ass, don't you?" the old man growled deeply.

"Yesssss," the hot wife hissed before wantonly swallowing the bulk of his cock again. She could feel it throb in her tight gullet. She gulped on it, reveling in his pulsing hardness.

Phil's hips lunged, stabbing his cock in and out of her throat. His balls churned their heavy load and his face tightened into a mask of passionate lust.

With wild abandon, Katie used her mouth to please her overweight neighbor. Breathing hard through her nose, she delighted Phil with her talented mouth. Her soft lips glided wetly up and down his huge cock shaft, her tongue whipped along the thick underside. Her perfect white teeth dragged along the thin-skinned, throbbing muscle. Feeling his prick swell inside her gullet, she yanked her mouth off and gasped for air.

"I love the taste of your cock," she said, panting hungrily.

"And I love your fucking slutty married mouth," replied the overweight man.

Her tight clenching fingers wrapped around his spit soaked prick shaft as Katie shifted her fist up and down. Slow rhythmic jerks soothed his aching cock. The hot wife noticed a pearl drop of jizz, seeping from the tip and her flashing tongue snatched up the goo.

"Your cum tastes sooo good" she whispered eagerly.

Phil found himself almost ready to cum. He had never seen his beautiful neighbor this excited before. It took all of his will power to keep him from splashing Katie's face with his hot seed. He quickly decided it was time for the coup de grâce.

"Time to fuck" he announced, wiping the drool from his mouth "Let's go to bed."

Katie released his cock and stared into his eyes. "Okay" she muttered as she licked her lips. "Shall we go downstairs to your room?".

The old man smirked. "No. Upstairs" he said sternly "I want to fuck you in your own bed!"

Katie opened her mouth slightly but she really wasn't in any mindset to argue about the place where she wanted to get laid. It could have been her husband's office for all she cared. The hot wife watched as the fat man stood up and bent over, grabbing his shorts and pulling them up. He extended his sweaty hand to the sexy mother, who was still on her knees and helped her to her feet. Her breasts stuck out from her under her pulled up sports bra as they walked over to the stairs.

Just as Katie started to ascend the steps, she felt Phil's hand grab her hair from behind and yank her head back.

"Pull down your pants and stick your ass out" the old man ordered, his deep, raspy voice sending chills down the hot wife's spine.

Without hesitation, Katie arched her back and hooked her fingers into the waistband of her pants and thong as she slowly lowered them over the twin humps of her ass.

The fat pervert grinned as Katie's naked round cheeks came into view.

"That's enough" he barked and the sexy mother instantly withdrew her hands, the top of her pants now resting just above her small bubble butt, pushing up the bulging flesh.

A loud slap echoed through the house as Phil brought his big hand down hard on the hot wife's taut behind.

"Go on! Show me the way" he growled. "But walk slowly!"

"Ouch" Katie yelped as the fat man slapped her bare cheeks again, though there was more pleasure than pain in her voice and she continued to wantonly stick her ass out as they mounted the stairs

They walked slowly up the steps as the fat man continued to playfully spank the married mother, eliciting a series of shrieks and moans until they finally arrived in the Jackson's bedroom. Sunlight filled the room as Phil stared at the king sized bed and smiled.

The old man grabbed the hot wife from behind and ground the bulge of his throbbing cock into her naked ass. His hands skimmed up the front of her body, mauling her ripe tits. Katie leaned back into his fat frame and wiggled her butt against his throbbing cock.

"I need it in me so badly" she whispered.

"I know" Phil mumbled, his face wedged in the warm crook of her neck. Her perfume wreaked its heavenly havoc on his senses as he mangled her tits with his rough hands, "You've loved it since you first saw it haven't you?"

Katie squirmed around in his tight embrace, facing him as she crushed her tits into his broad hairy chest.

"Yes" she huffed, locking her hands behind Dorman's neck.

The sexy beauty leaned forward and opened her lips, waiting for his. Their hungry mouths locked and they kissed intently and passionately for a few minutes. Their breathing grew heavy. They delighted in each other, lips crushed into lips, tongues entwined.

Katie clawed at his back mischievously. Her hips squirmed back and forth. Through his shorts, she could feel his fat prick burning into her groin. She broke the kiss and wiped their combined spit from her chin.

"I want to suck it again" she cooed, mischievously.

The old man relinquished his hold on her, and instantly she melted to her knees in front of him.

"Suck it like a slut" he rasped as he reached down and dropped his shorts. Stepping out of them, his eyes wandered around the room as he caught sight of Katie and Fred's wedding picture on the nightstand and the obese pervert couldn't help but smile at the fact that he was fully naked in the Jackson's bedroom, about to fuck his sexy neighbor in her own marital bed.

He looked down at the horny beauty as Katie lovingly pressed his hard prick to the side her face, rubbing it all over her freckled features.

"I can't get enough of your cock. I dream about it constantly" she moaned, her voice shaking with lust.

True to her word, her mouth engulfed his raging hard-on. She threw her arms around his hips and clawed at his flabby ass, her nails drawing passion lines down his legs as the bloated prick slid across her tonsils and into her throat. The old man peered down at Katie's naked ass, the twin humps sticking out as the hot mother sat on her heels, her yoga pants still rolled down to her thighs.

Under the onslaught of Katie's mouth, Phil crumbled to the edge of the bed as the hot wife shuffled along with him, her lips still locked onto his mammoth shaft. His legs would no longer support the old neighbor as he lay sprawled on his back, his hard-on towering up from his groin, half buried in Katie's moist mouth.

She popped her hot mouth off his cock and rubbed it all over her face again. "It's been so long..." she whimpered. Pressing his hard-on flat against his belly with one hand, she extended her tongue as far as possible, spreading her saliva all over his hairy nut sack.

Phil stared down at the hot freckled wife as she alternated between sucking his cock and licking his thighs.

Mrs. Jackson was beside herself as she soaked him with her spit, his thighs, groin, balls, and hard cock meat. His lower body totally drenched in her saliva, she rubbed her perfect tits over his cock, making humming sounds of delight before sinking her teeth into the base of his hulking prick shaft. Finally, she sat up and stared lustfully at her old neighbor as she tried to catch her breath.

"Get up and turn around!" she panted.

Slowly, Phil did as he was told, rolling around as he awkwardly lifted his obese, sweaty body while holding onto the bed.

Katie instantly reached through his hairy legs and grabbed the wet shaft, pointing it downward as she vigorously stroked and milked it, once again marveling at its size. The fat cock almost seemed like a third leg as it came way down to the old man's knees.

"Fuck yeah!" Dorman moaned excitedly, knowing what was coming. Katie rejoiced at her neighbor's obvious arousal . When he had made her lick his ass in the basement, she had initially been timid and reluctant. This time, the horny wife knew exactly what to do as she spread the obese man's flabby cheeks with her free hand and buried her pretty face in his smelly crack. The sexy mother pursed her lips and planted them right on the hairy rim, while she continued to stroke his fat prick through his legs. Not wasting any time, she stiffened her tongue and placed it on the small puckered hole as she slowly started licking all around it.

She remembered how turned on she had become when Phil had called her an 'ass-munching whore' and she marveled at the fact that she was doing her best to live up to the title, slobbering all over his sphincter while her hand continued to jerk the fat pole sticking out between the old man's legs. She drew back and spit into his crack. Using two fingers, she spread her saliva all around the old man's asshole, wetting the thick, wiry hair before burying her pretty face between his flabby cheeks again.

"Aggghhh, Fuck!" Phil growled as he felt the married beauty's tongue sliding into his ass. Again, his eyes wandered to her wedding picture as his cock twitched under the soft assault of his neighbor's soft hand. The realization of what was happening sent ripples of pleasure through his overweight body and he couldn't stop the sudden rush to climax that washed over him.

"Fuuuck!" he hollered, his fat body collapsing onto the bed, panting heavily as he tried to collect himself "Damn Freckles, that was close".

"Oops, did I nearly make you cum?" the sexy mother cooed, smiling as she stood up and pulled her sports bra off, throwing it into the corner. She remembered the old man's inability to climax that he had experienced years ago and she felt some pride in the fact that she had obviously played a big part in curing him from his inadequacy.

Katie kicked off her tennis shoes and slowly lowered her yoga pants and thong, pulling them off her legs. She felt how moist her crotch was and it got even wetter as she watched Phil's cock throb in his groin as the fat man rolled onto his back, making the bed squeak.

"That's a good slut!" Dorman breathlessly huffed as he took in the sight of the hot wife's nude body "You like being my slut, don't you Mrs. Jackson?"

His words stung for a split second. "Mrs. Jackson". She was a married woman who could no longer control herself whatsoever as she looked deep into his eyes.

"Yes, I love being your slut!" she admitted, running her hands through her hair as she struck a sexy pose for the ugly man.

Slowly, Katie dragged her sizzling hot naked body up over him. His hairy chest scratched into her soft tits, his cock dug into her belly. "I need it in me," she said. She pressed her thin lips against his fat mouth as she straddled her ugly neighbor who lay stretched out on his back in the middle of her marital bed.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,623 Followers