My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old man's thick fingers combed through her soft brown hair while he feasted on her mouth, their tongues entwined. Her beautiful face reeked of his own ass yet the thought only made his cock harder. Dorman's lower body jerked and twisted in an attempt to drive his hard-on into her wet pussy.

Katie pulled her mouth off of his. "Let me do it," Katie panted as she reached down between her legs and lifted herself up on his lap.

She straddled his powerful fat frame, forcing her wet cunt down and flattened his cock onto his groin. Her small hips slowly rocked on his throbbing cock. Phil raised his hips up off the mattress several times and each upward jab sent her head spinning. The hot wife's beautiful hazel eyes found his.

"I want it!" she panted, pouting slightly as she dragged her pussy lips over the length of her neighbor's manhood "Is that you want me to say? I'm going to fuck you!"

The sexy mother reached down as she raised her body off of his and grasped his powerful tool in her hand. She moved it until it stood straight up as she pressed her body down and felt his massive head split open her wet pussy. Slowly she grinded herself on the old man as she forced his cock deeper into her body. Soft moans escaped her lips as she rocked her body back and forth.

She slid up and down on his hard cock as she allowed it to penetrate her wet fuck canal.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Fuck!" she moaned in delight. She rocked her hips back and forth, up and down and sideways. Her body felt like it was on fire as the massive rod penetrated her tender cunt deeper.

Phil lay motionless on the Jackson's bed as the hot wife straddled him, bouncing her toned body up and down. She steadied herself on his large gut with her hands. The ugly man grinned as he grabbed her breasts and squeezed them harshly.

"Fucking slut, fucking freckled slut," he growled.

"Yes! Yessssss" Katie huffed as she enthusiastically rode his cock.

The fat man began thrusting his large hips upward as Katie winced in pleasure. He grabbed her naked waist and lifted his obese ass off the mattress several times to meet her downwards thrusts.

"Harder, Phil!" she begged him, "Harder!"

Dorman's stomach jiggled and his chest heaved with each jab. His dark, lust crazed eyes devoured her body as he fucked his neighbor's wife in her own bed.

Katie fell forward as she ground her clit into his hard hairy groin while he continued to pound into her tight body. Lights exploded behind her glazed, dilated eyes.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" she screamed, bucking wildly.

The old man's hands were everywhere: over her tits, shoulders, hips, then back to the globes of creamy tit flesh. His fingers roughly dug into the pliable meat. He yanked her upper body down, dragging one succulent nipple to his hungry mouth.

"Suck them!" Katie squealed as she fed her tit hard into his face "Ohhhhhh Phil!" she moaned as his teeth dug into her sensitive breast.

Phil slashed his tongue over the rubbery tip of her nipple. He held it prisoner between his teeth. His hands mauled and squeezed, turning her tit to a bright glowing pink. Roughly, his hips humped upwards as his bloated cock head gouged into the walls of Katie's oozing pussy. The fat man reached down and grabbed her hot ass tightly as he forced it down onto his groin, implanting himself to the hilt in the sexy wife.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" Katie moaned as she flung her head back. The pure delight of being filled by Phil's perfect cock nearly made her faint. Her body rode him as hard as she could, unable to control herself. She clawed at his chest with her nails. Twisting and humping, she ground her pelvis into his, her wet cunt hungrily sucking the full length of his marvelous prick inside her body.

"Owwwww" Phil screamed as the stinging pain from her nails scratching his skin. He fucked her even harder, his mouth coming off of her perfect breast "Bitch!"

"Yessss!" she hissed, humping from side to side. She rubbed her sore swollen nipple.

Phil latched his powerful fingers into her hips. He dragged her back and forth, his cock throbbing violently in her scalding pussy.

"You like it rough, don't you?" he demanded.

"Yesssss!" she grimaced, biting her bottom lip as she slammed the full weight of her body down on his iron-hard prick.

"You like fucking my cock?" Phil sneered as he slapped her ass harshly.

The old man gripped her hips tightly and forced her body up and down faster.

"Yesssss!" Katie screamed, welcoming the new and devastating speed.

"Damn Freckles, we should have started doing this all those years ago" Phil panted, a distorted smile on his sweaty face as he kept drilling into the sexy mother's toned body, "When you first moved in next door. Imagine the fun we could have had"

"Ohhhhhh gooooood! Fuuuuuck!" Katie cried as she rode the mammoth rod.

"Why didn't you come to me earlier, Freckles?"

The hot wife didn't answer as she uttered low moans, savoring the feeling of the bloated prick stretching her pussy beyond its limits.

"Why?" Phil hollered as he harshly slapped her bouncing ass.

"I...I didn't...know...it would be...like this!" the sexy mother finally panted, her hands entangled in her hair as she rotated her hips.

Quickly, she matched the maddening jabs again. They became faster with each wonderful thrust.

"You were just a stuck-up bitch, weren't you?" the obese man growled breathlessly "a stuck-up bitch that needed to be put in her place."

Katie bit her bottom lip. Lights flashed before her eyes as her breaths and moans became shallow.

"Say you're sorry, Freckles!"

The obese man slowed his pace as his sexy neighbor rubbed her clit into his groin.

"Say it!"

"I'm..." the married mother finally whispered, her eyes closed as she paused to swallow the saliva in her mouth "I'm sorry!"

"Sorry for what?" Phil demanded.

The sexy wife knew she wouldn't last long as she felt her body convulse.

"For...Ohhhhhhh God...for being a stuck-up bitch!" she exclaimed, feeling him forcefully lunge into her again.

"Say it again. Louder!" Phil bellowed, drilling his fat prick into her with all he had.

"I'm sorry for being such a stuck-up bitch!" Katie cried at the top of her lungs as she bounced up and down on her obese neighbor's lap like a rag doll "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Aaaarghhhhh Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Phil's skewering cock ripped into Katie's helpless body. Streams of hot pussy juice drenched the old man's powerful prick as he watched the married beauty queen shake, her hips twitching uncontrollably. The hot wife's body was on fire. Orgasms crashed over her, enveloped her and twisted her body into wild frenzied contortions. Her tits and face reddened and her hazel eyes glowed.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she chanted over and over again. She beat herself into his slamming frame repeatedly until she slowed and collapsed onto Phil's sweaty chest, the old man's throbbing fat cock still deeply implanted in her wet fuck hole.

The hot wife was mentally and physically defeated. She turned her head away and closed her eyes. Her lovely married flesh was still trembling as she felt her neighbor's rough pudgy hands playing with every part of her perfect body.

She opened her water filled eyes and saw his evil, sadistically grinning face sneering into her eyes. His massive shaft had so cruelly distended her cunt walls that it felt like her loins had been split apart.

With his thick, bloated cock buried deep in her belly, the married woman stayed perfectly motionless. She felt it throb deep inside of her with the old man's heartbeat.

Phil reached down and playfully rubbed Katie's sexy ass, pulling her buttocks apart. He teased her anus with his finger which instantly responded as it gaped open and almost sucked his fingertip inside her tight passage. Her ass was wet from her sweat and own juices, providing the only lubricant he needed.

The hot wife quickly leaned forward as her lips parted and her tongue forced its way into Phil's mouth in a deep kiss. She held his bald head in one hand, prolonging their contact. Her hips rotated and started grinding into his hard cock again. She angled her body to give him better access, allowing his finger to slide past her sphincter and into her ass.

While his fat finger probed her insides she took both sides of his chin in her palms and pulled his head down to kiss the tip of his crooked nose. Her perfect mouth slowly connected to his as she felt his finger go deeper into her tight ass, his cock still pulsating inside her wet pussy. Her tongue bathed his yellow teeth as her tits flattened against his chest. Her hips rotated harder against his finger, trying to draw it deeper. Taking the cue, Phil slid a second digit up her rear passage which added to the pleasure as he felt his large cock inside of her pussy. Wetness from her cunt flooded her thighs, soaking the old man's groin even more. He bucked his hips, forcing his fingers deeper into her sphincter as she broke the kiss and moaned loudly.

Katie grabbed his fat shoulders and locked her ankles behind his calves. She wriggled closer, her body warm against his as her head rolled onto one shoulder.

She ground herself back and forth as she leaned forward and pressed her mouth back against Phil's.

"Oohhhhhhhhh," she moaned into his open mouth, slowly working herself up and down on his rod as he finger-fucked her ass.

Katie took more and more of his cock deep into her and moved her hips sideways and back and forth.

"Ohhhhhhh baby!" she cried, dragging her tongue across his lips as she started to ride his cock and finger.

Phil pushed upwards with his hips, his cock shot deeply into the hot wife as it impaled her and felt like it would poke her stomach. She moved her hips slowly as her body tingled, "Ohhhh Phil!"

The fat man's fingers moved in and out of her "You like it this way, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," Katie agreed, her face a mask of sheer pleasure.

"Say it, slut, Tell me you love my cock" Phil grumbled as he continued to slowly move his hips up and down.

"I...I love your cock" the hot wife panted.

Katie increased her pace as she began to hump Phil's cock, driving it in and out of her sopping wet fuck hole. The obese neighbor pushed his fingers in and out of her slick asshole while she rode his dick.

Suddenly, the hot wife lifted herself off as the old man's wet prick smacked against his oversized stomach.

"I want it in my ass," she hissed as the old man pulled his fingers away from her tight sphincter.

Katie reached behind herself, her fingertips sliding across her sore, dripping cunt, feeling the incredible wetness. She brought her hand up higher as she rubbed her cunt juices around the rim of her poop hole, making sure it was well lubricated. She could feel that her ass was already slightly gaping from the old man's manipulations. The thought of what was to come made her shudder. She leaned down and kissed Phil's fat mouth again. While doing so, she lifted her hips so that his shaft slid up the cleft of her ass, her pussy juices coating his cock. Finally, she twisted her hand behind her body and guided his monster prick to her tight starfish.

"You want to feel your cock buried deep in my ass?" she breathlessly whispered into his ear as she rubbed his fat cockhead around her brown hole.

"Not as much as I think you want it, " Phil growled, grabbing her ass cheeks, roughly pulling them apart.

The hot wife moaned her approval. In one swift up and down movement of her hard married body, she sunk the tip of his throbbing member deeply into her hot, wet ass. Again, she pressed her lips against his as she felt his cock filling her rectum.

Katie broke her kiss off and flung herself backward, her nipples pointing towards the ceiling as she drove her neighbor's mammoth shaft deeper into her bowels. "Ohhhhhhhh," Mrs. Jackson hissed, "Oh my God!"

Having been fucked in the ass by her ugly neighbor before, the hot wife knew that the initial pain caused by his enormous girth would soon be replaced by sheer ecstasy. Yet this time it was different. Riding his giant cock up her overstretched rear passage was unlike anything she had ever experienced. In the past he had always taken her from behind. Katie felt like the wind was knocked out of her as she shrieked with pleasure.

The old man's hips pushed up, rising off the mattress. Katie pressed her hand on his chest.

"Let me do it. Let me!" she squealed.

The sexy wife reached down and moved her fingers into her cunt while his cock was impaled in her ass. Phil grinned as he felt her fingers thrust into her pussy through the thin internal membrane that separated her passages.

"That's a good slut. Fuck both your holes" he bellowed.

His cock had never felt so tightly enveloped as her sphincter clenched around his shaft. Mrs. Jackson continued to move her ass up and down on the giant prick while fingering herself. The rock-hard shaft felt like it was splitting her in half, creating a mind-blowing pressure in her nether regions and she loved every second of it. The married woman slowly grinded her ass up and down as Phil's perfect cock filled her tight butt to the hilt.

Phil watched in awe as the sexy mother fucked her ass onto his cock while she banged herself with her fingers. He looked down and smirked as her wedding ring scratched at his groin.

"That's a good married slut. Fuck my cock into your ass!" he cried.

The creaking of the bed became louder as the sexy woman increased her pace with every word he spoke.

"Such a nasty married slut fucking my cock into your married ass! Are you my anal slut, Freckles?" the old man taunted her.

Katie was in heaven. This was how it had all started. His cock in her ass. She remembered the fateful day when the bald man had limped into the hospital. How he had blackmailed and tricked her into taking his oversized prick up her tight butthole and the unbelievable ecstasy she had experienced.

"Yesss" the hot mother yelled, her head tossing wildly as her voice echoed through the room "I'm your anal slut!"

Dorman grinned as he started to thrust upward. Gently at first, then harder. Each stroke seemed to loosen the married woman's rear passage even more as he began to pump her smoothly. The old man and the hot wife soon found a rhythm, her ass bouncing down to meet his thighs as his hips hammered his cock up deep inside her. The muscles in her ass contracted, clenching the fat rod even more tightly. Katie grinded one hand against her spread cunt lips, her thumb pressing against her clit as her whole body shook.

Breathing heavily, she slowed her pace until she came to rest on the obese, sweaty man. She stared at him, her mouth half open. His huge cock was now lodged up to the hilt inside her ass. She could feel his pubic hair on her outstretched rim. One by one, Katie planted her feet next to the old man's chest, steadying herself with her hands. Slowly, she lifted her ass up until only his cock head remained inside of her, then she brought her weight down, driving the gorgeous, 10 inch appendage as deep as it would go.

The sensation was overwhelming. "Don't stop," she hollered, picking up speed "Don't stop fucking my ass!"

Phil leaned forward as he harshly grabbed the beauty queen's ass cheeks, rocking and bucking as he forced his cock deep into her.

"You are such a dirty ass slut, Freckles!" he wailed, feeling her juices running out of her cunt and pooling on his groin.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhh" Katie suddenly screamed. "I'm going to cum!"

The hot wife slammed herself down on Phil's cock, the huge prick wedged balls deep in her ass. Her fingers shot deep into her pussy again as her body convulsed and shook. Her heart felt like it would explode. A strange sensation spread between her loins. Something she had never experienced before. It felt as though she was about to piss but it was different. A good different. The hot wife felt her breath sucked out of her and felt as though she would lose consciousness. Her eyes fluttered and her hips shook as suddenly a torrent of sticky, hot cum shot out of her cunt and splashed the old man's beer gut, catching both of them by surprise.

"Ooohhhhhh fuck" Katie screamed at the top of her lungs "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

The hot wife held her breath, her mouth opened wide but no words came out. She breathed heavily, feeling his cock wedged deep inside her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she repeated over and over again as she bucked even harder on Phil's cock.

The hot wife's body arched and twitched. Her legs shuddered uncontrollably as her old neighbor continued to pound into her, his cock gliding with ease in and out of her well-stretched asshole. Katie's fingers and palm continued to flick across the folds of her pussy. She slammed herself down against his pelvis tighter than ever before. They both watched in awe as warm spurts of orgasmic juices spewed out of her pussy, soaking Phil's belly and chest and dripping onto the sheets below them.

"That's it! Cum for me, you squirting slut!" the disgusting geezer cried, slapping Katie's ass hard.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yes! Oh my God yes!," she hollered, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she grinded his cock into her overstuffed ass.

She had seen women squirt in porn videos now and again but she never would have thought she could do it herself and it certainly had never happened with her husband. Katie bucked and screamed as one squirt followed another, her fluids shooting out onto Phil's groin and lower belly.

Finally, unable to take any more stimulation, Katie's hand pulled out of her pussy as she collapsed forward onto the fat man beneath her, her naked sweaty body shaking in aftermath. His giant prick fell out of her gaping ass, her muscles contracting. They stayed motionless for a minute as Katie tried to catch her breath. She felt Phil's slick cock throbbing menacingly against her quivering buttocks.

The beautiful wife reached down between them with her hand, wiping her cum off Phil's stomach.

"Look what you made me do!" she whispered breathlessly as she brought her wet hand up to his face.

The fat man opened his bloated mouth as he noisily slobbered all over her fingers, licking off her cum, before leaning back with a jeering grin on his face.

"Oh baby, that was incredible!" Katie gasped, bending down as she planted a loving wet kiss on his lips. Her tongue slid inside his mouth as the married mother caught a taste of her own juices. She marveled at the fact that despite her earth shattering orgasms, she still felt horny as ever. She nibbled on the old man's earlobe before licking all over his face and neck.

Phil watched in awe as the hot wife slowly kissed her way downward, licking her own love juices off his hairy chest and protruding belly.

"It's your turn to cum" she whispered as she slid her sexy, glowing body over his obese flesh.

The married beauty looked down. Phil's gorgeous cock lay halfway across his belly, red, bloated and shiny.

Katie shuddered as she thought about how the mammoth prick had been lodged to the hilt up her ass just moments ago. The hot wife hesitated only for a second before looking up at the old man. She gave him a sexy smile and, without breaking eye contact, leaned down and flicked her tongue across his piss hole several times. Dorman groaned with arousal. He had never seen his sexy neighbor this wanton before. His old heart beating loudly, he watched as Katie hungrily engulfed his fleshy prick, obviously relishing the mixed taste of his pre-cum and her own ass.

He placed his hand on the back of her head, pushing her wet mouth farther down his shaft.

"Does your ass taste good, Freckles?" he moaned, his voice straining.

"Mh-huh" Katie mumbled, her face stuffed with cock as she slid her tongue along the thick veins on the underside of his prick.