My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,628 Followers

For the next few minutes, the hot wife proceeded to lustily slurp and munch at her neighbor's oversized shaft, thoroughly cleaning it off her discharges.

"Cum in my mouth" she panted, pulling her face off his cock as she looked up hopefully at the old man with her beautiful hazel eyes "Please baby, I need it so badly". The married mother suggestively extended her tongue, running it around his glans.

"No" Phil exclaimed suddenly, his giant body moving out from underneath her as he glanced down at the wet stain on the bed and grinned. He eased his large body off the bed and stood at the side, watching Katie's naked body turn on the soaked sheets.

"I want to cum in your married pussy!" he snickered, reaching out and grabbing the Katie's ankles as he pulled her towards the edge.

The hot wife rejoiced at his words. She had wanted to finish him off in her mouth, assuming that the obese man would be totally spent from their extensive romp. Once again, she marveled at her fat neighbor's stamina. She remembered reading the doctors' reports about his testosterone disorder years ago. They certainly had not been exaggerating.

Phil's arms wrapped around her thighs as he lifted her legs straight up in the air, her calves hanging on his shoulders. His fat pudgy arms wrapped around her knees and he slowly moved his giant cock to Katie's wet slit.

Peering over his fat belly, he watched with delight as he slid his iron-hard shaft back into the married woman.

Katie instantly groaned in ecstasy as she felt his fat rod fill her pussy to the absolute limit, crashing into her womb. She was unaware of anything in the world except that unforgiving, wonderful piece of meat that was sawing into her lust racked flesh.

Once again, Phil eased his big, stiff hard-on out until only his bloated cockhead remained in the married beauty's grasping cunt, then he slithered it back with another gentle thrust. This time, Katie felt delicious little needles of fire as his thick shaft slid along her sensitive cunt walls.

Slowly at first, and then with increasing speed and power, he began driving his massive organ in and out of the beautiful mother's trembling body. Her warm lubricating juices began flowing around his thrusting shaft. Her cunt was soon deliciously alive, feeling the slick cock slide in and out of her warm and sensitive tissues.

Panting, she listened to the obscene slurping sound of his cock pumping in and out of her hot, slippery slit as Phil held her thighs tightly against him, her legs draped over his shoulders. Her erect nipples burned with pleasure as she held them harshly in each hand.

"Oh my God!" the married woman sobbed as the throbbing pole of flesh tore up into her belly "Oh my Goooood!"

She could feel Phil's huge, cum-filled balls slapping noisily against the soft cheeks of her ass. Never in her life had her cunt been so deliciously filled with cock. With every mighty stroke of her ugly neighbor, she was being carried to a higher place of ecstasy.

The hot mother no longer had any thoughts of her husband or anything else. Nothing mattered to her except the beautiful big prick that was sluicing up against her cervix. She had dreamed about her neighbor's cock ever since she had first seen it. The sexy wife knew that she would do whatever the old man asked as long as he continued to fuck her.

"Oh God, Phil!" she gasped. "I love your cock!"

The ugly pervert answered by driving his fat rod deeper and harder into her sex starved flesh as it rubbed against every exposed nerve in her throbbing fuck hole.

The ecstasy was almost more than Katie's pleasure-ravished body could endure as she began tensing for yet another orgasm. She knew it would be a big one and the thought almost scared her. Somehow she knew that nothing would be the same after that.

"Fuck me! God, fuck meee!" she chanted, totally uninhibited.

"Oh, Goooood!" she screamed as the fat man suddenly thrust into her with one hard vicious stroke, holding his bulging fuck-stick inside of her. The hot wife opened her mouth widely but no sound escaped. Never had a penis felt so good. The girth of Phil's manhood completely filled the beauty queen's cunt, pressing out deliciously against her widely stretched walls. The intense pleasure produced by the big, plunging cock was almost more than the hysterically writhing wife could stand.

Releasing her breasts, Katie reached out and grabbed both sides of the old man's bloated red face, pulling him down towards her as she stared into his bloodshot eyes. Her mouth welcomed his as they gnawed at each other, their tongues entwining. As she slobbered all over his gums, the sexy wife couldn't help but wonder about her neighbor's power over her. She was a reigning beauty queen, happily married and she was used to have handsome young men going out of their way to compliment or even flirt with her. Phil on the other hand was small, old and ugly. Yet, even though he treated her like crap, she couldn't deny her complete and utter addiction to him.

The old man slowed down his strokes as Katie broke the kiss and started licking the sweat off his fat face and neck, the salty taste burning into her tongue.

"That's it, Phil!" she squealed, thrusting her flaming cunt up to receive every vicious plunge as he picked up speed again "That's it! Fuck me good! Fuck my slutty pussy!"

The room was filled with the lewd sounds of his big, juice slick cock slamming into her slippery hot inner flesh, only interrupted by the hot mother's shrieks and sobs.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Katie screamed in cadence with his thrusting rod. "That's it, baby," she sobbed as she lovingly looked at Phil's reddened face. "Ohhhh baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she chanted with every thrust of Phil's cock into her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she kissed him deeply and passionately. She wanted nothing more than for the fat man to fuck her. Fuck her multiple times. Fuck her every single day for the rest of her life. Only with his mammoth prick crammed in her mouth, pussy or ass did she feel whole.

Every thrust of his big, plunging cock lifted Katie's little ass several inches off the mattress while their faces seemed glued to each other. Never in her life had the hot housewife taken such a delicious battering.

"Give it to me" she moaned, begging, "Give it to me hard."

"You love my cock, don't you, you slut?" Dorman hollered.

"Yes, Ohhhh yes! I love your fucking cock," Katie responded wide eyed as Phil slammed himself into her. Her body quivered and shook as she realized that nothing in the world would ever keep her from his gorgeous prick.

They were both sweating profoundly again by now and the hot wife could feel her body slipping into an orgasmic bliss as she felt the old man's rod hardening even more inside her.

Completely lost in lust, Mrs. Jackson opened her eyes and stared at Phil's flabby, flushed face. "Ouuuuuhhhhhhh" she cried as she felt him picking up speed again. His cock had never felt so hard. She knew he was close. The old man bucked faster. The creaking of the bed creaked became louder still, echoing in the Jacksons' bedroom. "Cum in me!" Katie cried "Cum in meeee!"

Dorman took one last look at the horny, writhing wife before he closed his eyes. The combined sensation of Katie's warm, clutching cunt and her submissive nature finally proved too much for his self-control.

Driving himself into her to the hilt, he could feel his boiling cum shoot out of his heavy balls and sweep the full length of his prick, before it exploded from the tip with a brutal force he had never experienced in his life.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

The obese man let out a primal, animalistic scream, as he felt his convulsing prick shoot huge torrents of cum deep into the hot wife's unprotected pussy, splashing her insides.

Though she knew it was coming, Katie wasn't prepared for the intense orgasm that enveloped her. The fat man's cock felt like a fire hose going off inside her. The moment she felt his hot semen gushing against her grasping cunt walls, she exploded into a climax so intense that it frightened her. Never before had she felt such exquisite pleasure.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!" she hollered "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh! Ooooohhhhhhhh fuck!"

As her whole world came crashing down in complete and utter ecstasy, something inside the hot wife snapped.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr!" she wailed and sobbed as the dam broke "Ohhh, Phil! Ooooooooooooooooooh God!" she cried.

Phil kept pushing his spurting cock in and out of her wet pussy, "Say you love me Freckles! Say you love me!"

Katie's melted into the bed as Phil fucked her married body as she looked at his fat face, "I love you. I love you" as Phil's fat body humped hers rapidly.

The admission sent her into another series of orgasmic convulsions as her neighbor's thick cock kept blasting volleys of spunk into her itching cunt.

The old man's bloodshot eyes widened as he held his cock deep inside of the shaking married woman, steadying her on his spewing prick.

"Say it again!" he cried.

"I love you!" Katie blurted out, her whole body shaking.

"Again!"

"I love you! I love you! Aaaaaaaaaaaarghhhh, you bastard! Oh Gooooood, you fucking bastard!"

Her face contorted, the defeated mother broke into a crying fit as her small fists pounded angrily against the old man's sweaty chest, her body convulsing. Tears flowed freely from her beautiful eyes as she screamed at the top of her lungs. All the pent-up sexual tension, all the shame and guilt were released all at once in an earth-shattering crescendo that left no room for doubt. Phil Dorman, the ugly, overweight man who was twice her age, had fucked the last of resistance out of the reigning beauty queen. She was completely broken and she knew it.

Katie lurched and writhed against him for several minutes, crying as wave after wave of unbelievable pleasure continued to wash through her shuddering body, the fat prick inside her twitching as it kept ejaculating an unbelievable amount of spunk into her hungry, clutching pussy. The old man's hot seed filled her until it began to flow out from the sides of her pussy walls and run down her ass cheeks onto the bed.

Finally, trying to catch his breath, the fat neighbor slowly released the hot wife's legs as they fell off his shoulders and he pulled his 10 inch-cock from her swollen fuck hole. As he did so, another thick stream of cum flowed from Katie's pussy and down her thighs as the married woman rolled over and curled herself up on the stained sheets, her body still racked with sobs. Phil watched in awe as her pussy continued to twitch and spasm, expelling more of his huge load onto the bed.

Wiping her tears away, the married woman slowly turned her head. Phil's flushed face was there waiting for her as their lips locked in a passionate, wet kiss that seemed to last for hours. Time stood still as the hot wife and the old man hungrily devoured each other, large strands of spit dripping off their flushed faces. The beauty queen shoved her tongue into the old man's mouth as far as it would go, wrapping it around his own, swirling it all over his yellow teeth and gums as she grabbed the side of his face with her delicate hands. Katie felt sure that she had never kissed her husband like this before. The obese neighbor's breath smelled foul, he was old and ugly, yet she longed to please him so much, wanted nothing more than to feel his gorgeous prick deep inside her body again.

"Are you my married slut?" Phil inquired, raising an eyebrow as he finally broke the kiss.

"Yes" the exhausted mother mumbled, closing her eyes "I'm your slut."

Katie found herself unable to move after her three devastating orgasms. Lifting himself up on one arm, Phil leaned down and gently pressed his lips against hers. He pulled back as sweat dripped from his nose onto her freckled face.

"Don't change the sheets, you hear me?" he demanded sternly.

The spent beauty wearily opened her eyes and nodded slowly.

"Anything else you want to say?" the old man huffed, a sneering tone in his voice as he lay back down beside her.

"Thank you," Katie whispered breathlessly, her naked body shaking one last time as she cuddled up in his arms and closed her eyes again "Thank you!"

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,628 Followers