My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy hesitantly reached out and inserted a finger into her moist cunt. He moved it in and out of the woman's wet fuck hole as he watched in amazement as it disappeared into her wet canal.

Katie watched the young boy's expressions as he finger fucked her. He pulled it out and moved it up to his mouth and put his finger into his mouth. He smiled widely and moved his wet finger back into Katie's hole. He reinserted it and slowly moved it around and pulled it back out as it glistened with the sexy woman's juices. He sucked it again.

Watching the boy taste her for the first time was exciting, "Do it again," Katie encouraged him between breaths.

"Okay!" grinned Tommy. He moved his finger deeper into the wife's cunt and pulled it out and slid it into his mouth. He did it slowly again and again.

The words came out in a rush. "Kiss my pussy, Tommy!" She panted, "Lick it with your tongue! Suck it like you did my tits!"

Tommy gulped, frightened by the whole thing. He'd read about performing oral sex on a woman. He surely didn't want to disappoint her.

"Please!" Mrs. Jackson's cunt was seething with furious arousal at the thought of having it tongued for the first time in months. "Please make me cum Tommy!"

"Yes ma'am," he coughed, "I mean Katie." Tommy scooted closer between her open nylon covered legs until his face directly in front of her wet hole.

It gave him an even better opportunity to examine her pussy. Its fat outer lips pooched open, all greasy with arousal and flaring to display a snug channel that drooled fresh drips of juice. The thought of actually licking her musky-scented cunt increased his breaths.

His tongue flicked hesitantly along her soaked pussy, and she gasped in wave of delightful heat. "Ohhh, that... that's good, that's very good! Keep licking Tommy!"

For the first time in his life, the young boy tasted pussy cream on his tongue. It had a strangely sweet flavor, not like anything he'd ever tasted before, and not nearly as unpleasant as he'd feared. It fact she tasted incredible.

He licked again, more certainly this time. His tongue gave a long, probing lap all the way up and down her moist cunt. A fresh gush of heady cream poured across it, as Katie arched her back.

"Yessssss, oh yes! That's right. Now faster. Lick my clit!" Katie moved her fingers down to her swollen pussy and spread them before Tommy's young face. Her index finger tapped at her engorged clit, "Right here baby. Kiss it here."

Locating her small nub, Tommy did as instructed. The oily fucknub seemed to strum erect as his tongue-tip stroked across it. Katie hunched up ecstatically, grinding her delicate cuntlips to his chin and smearing it with juices.

He could plainly see that she enjoyed having her clit teased. That made him lap harder, rolling his tongue across her hard clitflesh like it was a marble.

Her hands clutched his hair. She stretched across the back of the SUV, shoving her pussy up and urging him on. "Ohhh yessss! Make me cum Tommy! Please make me cum!"

Tommy licked and stroked the clit with his tongue. He lapped quickly as drool dripped down his chin. He was going crazy as his tongue was flicking wildly between her spread thighs. Before he knew it, Tommy's tongue had crammed all the way inside her cunt. He twisted it wildly about to taste her inner depths as she grasped his head and arched up for more, mashing her pussy to his face.

"Ohhhhh! That feels so good! Now move it in and out, just like you're fucking me! Fuck me with your tongue. Oh, yes, yessss!" Mrs. Jackson's chest heaved with every breath as she enjoyed the boy's tongue lashing.

"Mmmmmmmmm," he groaned, eagerly plunging his tongue in and out her pussy as if he'd been eating women out all his life. His tongue slithered furiously up her cunthole and wiggled there, probing that tight, juicy pocket with hungry, urgent slurps.

Katie squealed, "Ohhhhhhh fuck that feels good! Soooo good!" Her quivering ass bounced off the floor, lunging her pussy hard against his mouth and plastering his chin with wetness.

He slapped his tongue in and out of her seething cunt with hard, fast jabs. The sexy woman's body shook with excitement and her moaning increased with the speed of his tongue.

"Ohhh, baby!" Katie cried softly, lifting her crotch to the boy's mouth.

Tommy parted his lips slightly, and moved them until they were on her long clitoris. Katie's hips jerked upward and her clit slipped into his mouth. Tommy, without any experience, sucked at her clit instinctively, making her cry out with ecstasy. Katie pressed a hand at the back of the young boy's head, grinding her cunt up at his mouth.

"Suck it, Tommy!" she squealed. "Oh, baby! Suck my clit! Ahhhh, yes, honey! Suck on my cunt hard!" She closed her hot thighs about his face.

Tommy sucked and licked at her throbbing clit hungrily, finding the fuck juices sweet and tasty. His tongue slipped downward and stabbed into her cunt. Katie let out an excited sob of rapture and grinded at his mouth. He alternated quickly between clit and fuck hole with his tongue.

"Ooooohhhhhh Tommy!" the sexy mother squealed.

Tommy clung to her thighs that were wrapped about his head now. He licked and sucked at her cunt, his tongue going everywhere because she thrashed and churned so wildly into his face. His nose snorted hot air against her pelvis, his tongue drove deeply then his lips sucked at her clit again.

Katie screamed and gurgled. She bounced her naked ass up and down, beating her pulsating cunt into his face, twisting her crotch in tight circles.

The sexy mother sobbed, "You're going to make me cum, baby! I'm gonna cum!"

Tommy's tongue fucked in and out of her moist cunt, thrusting with rapid stabs. He could feel her pussy clawing at his tongue.

The hot sexy woman grabbed the back of his head and pulled it closer as he continued to lick her twat. That was all it took to have her reeling in orgasm, "Ooohhhhhhhh Tommy! I'm... I'm.. fuck yessssss!" Katie squealed in delight as her pussy convulsed around Tommy's agile tongue as he continued licking sucking her clit as her body exploded. Suddenly his head shot back as a squirt of Katie's love juice sprayed from her convulsing pussy. She glanced down as Tommy's chin dripped with her cum.

Katie reached out and pulled his face back to her steaming pussy, "Don't fucking stop!" Tommy's tongue shot out as he clamped his lips around her clit and sucked as hard as he could as he pulled it away from her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Katie groaned in orgasmic bliss, "Fuck yesssssssssss!" as another squirt shot out of her body and onto his mouth and chin. He sucked at the slick liquid as he devoured her cunt faster as he wanted to make his beautiful lover cum again and again.

Finally she released his head as he pulled back away from her, "Oh my God Tommy! You were incredible!"

His eyes widened as he licked his chin, "Did you pee on me?"

Katie tried to regain her breath, "N.." she swallowed as the world spun around her, "No! You made me cum!"

"I didn't think girls' could cum like that!" as he wiped his chin with the back of his hand.

"Some can." Katie smiled at the young boy as her cum dripped from his face, "But only if the other person is really good at it!" She sighed as she propped herself up, "..And you are really really good at that!"

Tommy smiled at her shyly. His blue eyes blinked. He slowly lifted his body from between her legs as his cock sprung free and throbbed. He wiped his mouth again with his forearm. Pussy juice still glistened on his neck and nose. He reached up and fondled one of Katie's perfect apple sized tits, thumbing the nipple.

Katie's fingertips slowly rubbed his hard stomach, "Did you enjoy doing that?"

He shook his head excitedly up and down. Tommy's already red face blushed deeper, "It was awesome!"

The hot wife's hand grabbed the hard shaft of his cock. It was hard as steel and twitching with excitement, "I love your cock!" She stroked the hard prick, rotated her thumb around the glossy burning head. His big prick quivered, jerking strongly. She gripped his cock tightly, working his cockskin up and down over his rock hard prickshaft.

Tommy's slim body stiffened. He sighed loudly, squirming under Katie's caresses. He reached down between her legs and slid a finger into her slippery hole. He quickly added a second and then a third.

Katie closed her eyes as her hand continued to stroke his beautiful young cock. He moved his fingers in and out of her sopping wet fuck-hole. He twisted them while he jammed them in and out of her opening.

The insatiable fire flared up once more in Katie's pussy. Her asshole and cunt became a mass of writhing, tingling flesh. "Ohhhhhh, Tommy!" Her voice trembled with excitement, "I want you to fuck me." All she cared about now was satisfying her maddening lust. All she wanted now was to feel Tommy's hot cock fucking in and out of her cunt. As she stroked his cock, "Please fuck me!" Katie opened her hazel eyes and stared with her lust filled eyes into Tommy's. She released his cock and unizipped the side zipper of her skirt and pulled it off. She flung it over her head into the front seats. She spread her nylon covered legs and kicked off her heels.

The young boy felt empowered by the desires that emitted from the woman as he held his cock in his own hand, "Would you put it in your mouth again? Please?" He shook it in front of the older sexy woman as he knelt before her.

Katie grinned as Tommy scooted on the floor towards her. She turned onto her stomach and leaned over kissed the swollen head of his prick. She rubbed the tip of his cock against her pursed lips and painted them with his dripping precum.

Tommy moaned as he stared down at the sexy woman. She pulled his throbbing cock between her lips and sucked up and down on his prick-shaft slowly and gently.

She loved the hardness of his young cock between her lips. The smoothness of his swollen prick-head against her tongue was something she would never forget. But most of all the horny woman loved the sweet way his cum dripped from his piss hole. As she sucked him gently, she cradled his hairless balls in her hand. She kept her eyes open, and thrilled to the way that he stared at her as she went down his prick. Her mouth was hot and wet, and her moist, slippery lips glided up and down his hard cock easily — not furiously. She wanted to savor the hardness of his prick, the sweetness of his cock for as long as she could.

Her dark curly hair fanned out as she bobbed her pretty freckled face up and down as Tommy's cock filled her mouth with throbbing pleasure. Her lips tingled against his prick as she sucked, and even her tongue seemed to tingle with excitement. She swallowed as her mouth filled with his dripping fuck juices, her tongue moving slowly about the flare of his piss-hole.

"Ohhhhhh yessss!" Tommy groaned, "I love the way you do this!"

Katie lifted her mouth off his cock and turned her head and looked up into his eyes. She grinned at him and beat up and down on his cock with her fist, no longer gentle. "You like that, do you? You like my mouth on your sweet cock?"

"God, yes!!" as the young boy twisted and turned on his back.

Katie laughed a low, throaty laugh. She kissed his trembling hard stomach, darting the tip of her tongue into his belly button. She held her hair away from her face as she turned so he could see her do everything, "I think I'm pretty good at it!"

She ran her tongue along Tommy's groin and licked above the base of his prick, running her tongue over his hairless groin. She licked up the side of his cock, then down to his balls. She loved the way his flesh shivered against her tongue.

With the flat surface of her tongue, she lapped about his balls, then up and down his cock. She ran her tongue over his smooth prick-head, flipped it rapidly about his dripping piss hole, and then sucked his prick into her mouth, taking his cock all the way in. She held his cock tightly with her lips, her cheeks working as the smooth head of his prick probed her throat.

Katie then started sucking up and down his young cock. She caressed his thighs and stomach as she sucked, finally sliding a hand underneath to clutch at his ass. She twisted and pulled at his balls as her lips moved up and down his stiff prick, her tongue never still.

Tommy couldn't be as still as she wanted. He began to hump her face, driving his cock towards her mouth. He moaned deeply in his throat as she sucked his cock; sounds that intensified her desire to have his cock squirting jizz into her hungry mouth.

Katie loved sucking his young cock. She couldn't believe there was a time when she wouldn't have let a cock come close to her mouth. She took a great deal of pleasure in cock sucking, and the taste of slippery cum often caused her pussy to flutter when it splattered into her mouth. With her lips tingling and her tongue licking, she held her head still for a moment or so and let her young lover fuck in and out of her mouth. Then she began to suck his cock in a frenzy, wanting to please him.

She slipped both her hands around his ass now, pulling up on his ass cheeks, trying to suck his cock down her throat. She made whimpering sounds of ecstasy as she devoured his prick greedily. She found his young prick delicious, and her cunt bubbled hotly.

Tommy reached down and gripped one cheek of his Katie's flexing ass while she sucked his cock. His fingers dug into her firm ass flesh, squeezing hard in excitement. He was grunting and twisting about on the floor in ecstasy, his eyes burning as he watched her lips stretch around his cock.

Katie, too, was whimpering with delight as she moved her face faster and faster on Tommy's cock.

She rubbed her moist lips along the shaft of his cock to the head of his prick. Her tongue swirled over the smooth head as she held his balls in one hand. She breathed deeply, softly, and moved her hot lips over his cock, pulling it deeply. When her lips were on the base, her tongue swished against the hardness, the head of his cock brushing her throat.

Tommy held her face, watching, when she began to suck, sliding her lips back and forth on his cock. Her eyes flashed up at him, seeing his ecstasy. She made a low, hungry sound and sucked swiftly. She squeezed his ass, her fingers moving into the crack and touching lightly at his tight asshole. She pulled his cock as deep into her mouth as she could and pressed his balls on her chin.

"Ohhhhh God!" Tommy gasped. "You mouth is so hot!"

Katie glanced up at his contorting face with hot eyes as she twisted and squeezed his loaded balls, touching them to her chin when she pushed her lips down onto his prick.

Making Tommy feel good delighted her. The hot feel of his cock made her lips tingle sweetly. She pressed her tongue against his cock, pushing it tight to the roof of her mouth. She sucked back and forth quickly.

Her tits swelled, her nipples burning against the carpeted floor of her SUV. She wanted to finger her cunt but she wanted to hold her young lovers balls and ass even more.

Caressing his cock on her freckled cheeks, she looked up at her young lover with fiery eyes. "Would you fuck me now?"

Tommy tightened his palms against her ass cheeks when she took his cock back inside her wet mouth. Her cunt vibrated more and more as the young boy fucked her mouth, using it like her cunt.

She pulled her hand off his ass, but kept a tight grip on his hot balls. Shoving her hand down, she began pressed her pussy, feeling her own wetness. As Tommy rammed his cock back and forth, fucking her mouth, she gripped her long clit between a finger and thumb and began to rub on it harshly

"Holy Shit!" Tommy gasped, thrusting his cock back and forth swiftly as he watched the beautiful woman in front of him fingering herself as she sucked his cock, "You are incredible!"

Katie, mind spun with ecstasy, felt her throat burn with eagerness, her mouth becoming very wet and hot. She held her lips as tight as she could around his hard, fucking cock. She loved the feeling of it sliding over her tongue and her mouth.

His naked, slender, hairless young body humped the woman's face. His young body glowed in the morning sunlight. "I want to make love to you," Tommy moaned as he humped his ass as he pounded his cock into her wet hungry mouth faster and faster.

The hot wife pulled his cock out of her mouth and as she grabbed his swollen prick and jerked it down against her chin and whispered, "Yesssss!"

Katie quickly flipped around on the floor and onto her back. She spread her nylon covered legs as Tommy quickly moved on top of her. He plunged his sensitive hard cock-head against her smooth slippery cuntflesh. His body fell on top of the sexy woman's as he tried to press his lips against Katie's. She turned her head as the young boy pressed his puckered lips softly against her neck. He kissed and sucked on her neck lovingly until he propped himself up on his elbows. She moved her pelvis up against his prick and spoke softly into his ear, "Come on Tommy! Fuck me! Put that beautiful young cock inside me!"

The hot and horny mother moved her hand down between their bodies as she grabbed his cock and moved it towards her moist hole, "Don't cum inside of me! Okay? You have to pull out this time!" The eager wife spoke quickly as she desperately wanted to be fucked by the youngster, "Promise me you'll pull out!"

Tommy smiled widely, "Wait!" as he reached over for his pants in the corner and fumbled in the pockets. His body pressing Katie firmly to the floor, "I stole this from my dad." He frantically searched his pants pockets until he pulled out a condom from his pocket. His eyes looked down at her at her as he held it between his thumb and forefinger dangling it in front of Katie. He smiled as though he waited for her approval.

Katie smiled brightly as the young boy ripped open the wrapper and pulled the blue colored prophylactic out. He turned it over and over in his hands and looked at it inquisitively. He had never used one and couldn't tell which way it went. He looked into Katie's hazel eyes that were on fire with lust, "Is there an inside or an outside?"

"Let me help you," Katie mumbled as she grabbed it from his hand. She pulled it down between their bodies as Tommy's cock swelled. She gently on the tip of his cock and unrolled it down his shaft. "There..." as she pulled him on top of her, "Now it's okay to cum where you want." She wrapped her hands around the back of his ass and pulled him towards her. She raised her legs and pulled her knees back and apart, opening her thighs.

The young boy's sheath-covered cock thrusted out from between his groin as he grazed lustily down at the sexy woman's fuck hole. He placed his hands on either side of her body as he lay over the hard bodied older woman and lowered his hips, his throbbing little prick searching for the entrance to her fuck hole.

Katie was horny and really wanted to fuck, and she quickly reached down with her right hand, grasped his hard young muscle and guided his sex rod towards her dripping pussy. The sexy woman felt the rubber tip wedge itself in between the outer lips of her pussy as she let go of the warm, pulsing shaft, her hand grabbing her knee again, pulling them apart.

Tommy felt the warm tightness as his cock-head separated the elastic tightness of her pussy folds and instinctively thrusted his hips forward, the tip of his cock easily pushed into her already wet, slippery cunt, "Ohhhhh jeeezzzz!" The intense shock of pleasure as the first thrust buried his cock in the sexy woman's gripping pussy exploded in his head and he couldn't help the groan of pleasure that sounded from his lips. He immediately wanted to feel it again as he drew his prick out and stroked back into her again and again. The boy's movement seemed more intense, more pleasurable than the last.