My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,633 Followers

He hiked her nylon covered sexy legs higher around his neck area and forced her knees back towards her chest. "I want to be with you forever," Tommy sobbed as he smashed her perfect tits flat against her chest with her knees. He held her wrists in each hand tight at her side.

Katie's lean body buckled at Tommy but she was pinned to the floor, "Get the fuck off me you little shit!"

"Stop fighting me!" he breathed hard, "You said we could have sex all day!"

Katie screamed as she shook her head away from him, "Get the fuck off me!" She couldn't gain any leverage to push the boy away from her.

Tommy leaned his head down and kissed the side of her neck. He mumbled, "I love you!" as he planted wet kisses on the sexy woman. Kissing turned to biting as Katie's continued to struggle with the naked boy.

The sexy wife attempted to move but couldn't. He sucked harshly on Katie's thin neck as she closed her eyes, "Please stop Tommy."

The young boy nibbled and sucked as the hot wife felt her flesh being sucked into his mouth. His mouth popped off her neck that left a large red bruise, "We can be together forever!" He flicked his tongue over her smooth, sweet-smelling skin. He released one of hands cautiously from her wrist while he held the other down.

Then he put one large hand around her throat, not choking her, and turned her freckled face towards his. He pressed his mouth against her lips, "Mmmmmppfff" Katie mumbled. Tommy's tongue danced around her lips as he tried to pry them open. Katie felt his cock throbbing between them and grew harder the more he kissed her.

"Stop it Tomm...," before she could finish he forced his tongue into her mouth as she felt him pressing his cock into pelvis. Katie sensed an opportunity as she tried to spin away from his grip but Tommy grabbed her wrists again with his hands. She stared up at him and pleaded, "I don't fucking love you! Now get the fuck off me!"

He moved his hips as Katie felt his cock at the entrance to her leaking cum filled pussy. "Stop it Tommy!" as she felt him press it forward as he leaned down and pressed his lips back against hers.

He kissed her passionately as he moved his tongue in and out of her mouth. Kissing the older woman was what he had hoped. Her mouth was so warm and her tongue was on fire. The boy continued to thrust his tongue in and out of her wet mouth.

Katie couldn't get the leverage underneath him as his young body held her in the wrestling move. His body grinded against hers as his cock moved up and down against her cum stained twat.

He moved his mouth back to her neck and sucked greedily. Katie tried to move but she couldn't as the young boy bit and sucked at her neck.

"No!" Katie gasped as Tommy wrapped her in his arms and pulled her roughly against him. "Let me go, let me go, let me go!"

He sucked as hard as he could on her thin neck skin biting and sucking. He alternated between biting and sucking. He slowly moved his mouth off leaving a large wet oval. Tommy clamped his lips back onto his older lovers.

Katie gagged at the wet press of Tommy's mouth to hers. She jerked her head wildly from one side to the other. He just ground his lips against hers even harder. While he crushed his mouth against Katie's he moved his hips back and forth against her. She finally got one hand free and slapped him across the face as hard as she could as she tried to push him off of her.

Before she knew what had happened Tommy jerked back her head by a handful of her silky brown hair. Then it was his lips plastered to hers, his tongue trying to force its way back into her mouth. Katie swung at him wildly with both fists, and when one of her punches caught him on his chin, he grabbed her neck and squeezed.

"Ouch!" Katie gasped. Her eyes widened as she felt the pressure of Tommy's grip on her thin neck, "Stop it Tommy!"

"My dad was right! All women are just sluts!" Tommy growled, "I love you and you treat me like this!" He grabbed her thin neck and forced her head up and blanketed her lips with his, she couldn't keep her mouth shut. In an instant his tongue was probing deep inside her helpless mouth.

Tommy dragged his lips off Katie's, slobbering his way all over her beautiful freckled face as her wet pussy spread against the advance of his young prick.

His teenaged hands reached under her knees and forced her legs up and back to her chest. He easily turned her body and held her wrists at the same time. Then, without warning, he slammed his naked cock in and out of her gaping cunt with brutal strokes until her entire body shook.

Katie felt his hard cock deep in her pussy. Tommy's balls banged into her pussy lips. Her legs were pushed far back until her knees touched her shoulders. She felt so defenseless and vulnerable. The young boy continued to slam his cock in and out of her exposed pussy with vicious fuck-strokes.

The sexy woman's body shook from the boys pounding. She heard an occasional rumble of a truck or passing overhead as Tommy's prick pummeled her pussy and set her on fire. She felt his cock stretching her swollen pussy-hole with each stroke. The boy fucked her hard as he moaned on her freckled face.

The boy's hard cock was brutally pounding her cunt. She felt the heat waves coursing through her body. Tommy was like an animal on top of her. She saw the lust in his eyes as he pounded her greasy fuck-hole. The sweat ran down his face and onto hers. She heard him grunting and heard the squishing noises that his prick was making inside her cunt. She felt completely helpless as his cock rocked her pussy and filled her with blissful heat.

"We're going to be together forever! I love you," Tommy moaned as he fucked the sexy woman's body.

Katie's whole body shook as the teenager continued to fuck her with brutally hard strokes. The youthful boy showed no signs of slowing as he slammed his cock in and out of Katie's hot used pussy. She felt and heard his balls slapping against her cunt lips. A warm feeling began to spread over her, but she fought it. It started deep inside of her pussy and sent shivers up and down her spine.

The young boy pounded into the sexy mother with his cock, flattening her against the floor with every brutal thrust. He swung his ass from side to side, spearing her used pussy first from one angle and then another. Katie gasped, her beautiful freckled face going pale.

"I love you!" Tommy growled, squeezing her hard round tits until her creamy flesh bulged out between his fingers.

Katie trembled and shivered at the lightning bolts of that shot through her cunt with every thrust of Tommy's cock. "Tell me you love it," he spoke softly as he leaned over her sleek, sultry body and washing his tongue over her face.

"Get.." she gasped, "Get off me!" Her voice hollow, her eyes glazed. Tommy's tongue lapped into her eyes as she moved her head from side to side. His tongue played over her lips and even poked into her ears and nostrils.

"We will be together forever!" Tommy mumbled as he continued fucking the sexy woman as he held her against the floorboard, "We're going to be a family!"

Something terrible happened inside the sexy older woman. Her pussy grew hotter and wet.

Katie's hands were still held down and her legs were hiked above Tommy's young shoulders. She couldn't move as Tommy pressed his mouth against her lips and shot his tongue in and out of her unwilling lips. He fucked her faster and faster. He controlled the temp as the sexy woman was defenseless.

He placed his mouth against her neck and sucked harshly and nibbled as he alternated between biting and sucking. Her used cunt clamped tight around his pistoning cock as she felt her body betraying her soul.

"No, Tommy!" Katie cried pitifully, staring up at the young boy. She couldn't help herself as the young boy's cock pumped into her pussy with furious thrusts. "Oohhhhhhhhhhh!" as her pelvis, as with a mind of its own, rocked up to meet the terrible thrusts of the youngster, "Please don't cum inside me! Please, please, please, please, don't cum in me!"

"I love you!" moaned Tommy, "God I love you!" The young boy pounded the married woman for 5 minutes with brutal fuck strokes. He clawed at her body and kissed at his lover's neck. He kissed and shot his tongue in and out of her wet mouth. As he felt her pussy growing wetter he felt his own orgasm approaching.

Katie's back hurt from the contortions that Tommy had moved her into as he continued to fuck her brutally. She felt his hot cock swell and throb, and his groans become louder. His grip tightened on her wrists.

Suddenly, she saw him throw his head back and closed his eyes tight. Then she felt his fuck thrusts grow more erratic.

"Ooooooooh!!" he moaned, "I love making love to you!"

"Please Tommy," she breathless spoke as he fucked his hard cock into her pussy, "Please stop!"

Katie's perfect painted lips formed an O as the shivers crept up spine and into her mind. She felt his cock erupting as it ejected its sticky overheated cum against her pussy walls. She felt his cock spurting more and more jism into her cunt-hole until soon it overflowed and began running down her ass crack and onto the floor beneath her.

The hot wife felt his cock surge in her swollen cunt as his jism squirted up inside unprotected pussy. Tommy's cum was so hot that Katie sleek hard body shook. She was defenseless against him and couldn't move as he continued to slam himself into her as he shot spurt after spurt of baby making semen into her. Her cunt felt like a sponge as it soaked up every drop of Tommy's sperm.

The sexy wife's body in utter betrayal began to shake. She felt it tingle with every surge of Tommy's cock as it shot his potent young up her womb. Unable to control herself she moaned loudly, "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck!" Suddenly her pelvis rocked to meet the boy thrusts as an intense wave orgasms rocked her body, "Ohhhhh fuck...ohhhhh fuck Tommmy!" She saw colors in the air as she closed her eyes. Her heart pounded in her chest, "Noooo," she screamed. Her body rocked against the teenagers. She thrusted to meet his spurting cock as an intense orgasm overwhelmed her body, "Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!"

Tommy pressed his lips against hers as he contorted her body. His tongue shot into her mouth forcing it open as she moaned. Her body rocked him back and forth as her tongue shot into his mouth as her orgasm continued to violently pound her senses. She kissed the boy deep and hard as he fucked her senseless. Spasm after spasm of violent orgasmic bliss rocked her body. Her body revolted against what she considered morally correct as she fucked up to meet the boy's spurting cock.

As the sexy woman felt the boy's cock-cream burning her pussy, running down her inner thighs. She tried not to think about it but her body wouldn't allow it. She was filled with disgust and shame even though her body tingled from orgasmic bliss.

The young boy shoved his prick in and out of her cunt a few more times, then raised himself up until he was kneeling between her wide-spread legs. She could see him grinning lewdly while he slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy with his hand and began rubbing it over her pussy lips. His prick was still semi hard and wet, but it still made her gasp. She felt like hyperventilating that she had cum so hard against the ruthless boy's hard pounding.

"I love you Katie! I love you," Tommy whispered as he reached out and released her wrists and allowed her sexy nylon covered legs to fall from his thin shoulders. Katie lay motionless for a few minutes as she stared off into the air.

Tommy leaned down as his mouth continued to kiss at her thin pained lips as Katie raised her arms and pushed his face away from hers. "Get the fuck off me Tommy!" she hissed.

He looked down at her and was puzzled by her sudden reaction. She had just kissed him and now she was shoving him away. His semen slowly dripped from her spent cunt and down her thighs. "Get away from me!" as Katie kicked at him and struck him in the chest causing him to fall back.

"What the hell?" Tommy reacted by rubbing his hand over his chest, "What's your problem?"

Tommy slid closer and leaned over and kissed her shoulders as he caressed them, "You said we could move love all day! Just give me a few minutes and we can do it again. Okay?"

Katie desperately tried to collect her thoughts. What had she done? Tears formed in the corner of her eyes and flowed down her cheeks as she rose up from the floor.

Tommy leered at the sexy woman with lust as he held his cock in his hand. He knew at any minute she would profess her love to him. He pulled the remains of the condom of his cock and tossed the used and ripped condom to the side, "Remember you said we could make love all day! Just give me a few minutes and we can do it again."

"Stop it!" she yelled as she pulled herself up from the floor, "You're fucking crazy Tommy!"

He looked away but then looked her in her hazel eyes, "Now you sound like my dad! I'm not crazy!" Tommy grabbed her leg roughly ripping the nylon around her calf.

"Whatever Tommy," as she reached over the seats and grabbed her blouse, "We need to leave!"

"No! I said I want to make love to you again," he pouted. "Don't you want to kiss my cock again?"

"Oh my God! Stop this Tommy! I want to go!" She reached over the driver's seat and grabbed her blouse on and began to button it and under her breath, "and we don't make love!"

"Yes we do!" He moved his hand up until he grabbed her breasts over her blouse, "Stop saying that! I know you love me!"

She had her back pressed up against the front seats as he slid his hand up and grasped her upper arm firmly. Katie panted and sweat had broken out on her brow. She was unable to scream. It would do no good. Nobody knew where she was at.

Katie tried to reach for the door handle on the back seat to slide out.

"No!" Tommy growled as grabbed her arm and pulled it off the door, "Say you love me!"

She saw the look in his eyes. Her stomach turned. Tears dripped down her eyes, "Sure." Katie wiped a tear from her eyes. "Do you want to go make love outside? By the river?" She nodded towards the door, "It's always been something I wanted to do!"

Tommy beamed and smiled contently, "Absolutely! Anything for you!" He reached over and opened the door. He crawled over the sexy woman as he stood outside beaming. He basked in the morning sun and turned and waited for his older lover to follow him.

Katie suddenly reached over and slammed the door behind him and locked it. She scrambled and reached over the driver's seat and with a press of the button all the doors clicked shut.

The teenager jumped as he grasped the door handle and tried it up and down frantically. He smiled as though she was playing a joke on him. Katie quickly hoped over the seats as she felt his cum dripping from her well used pussy and started the SUV.

He tried the handle again as he lifted it quickly, "Hey! Unlock it."

Katie sneered as she lifted her hand and flipped her middle finger up and shouted, "Fuck you Tommy!"

The boy formed a fist and struck the driver's window as his bottom lip quivered, "I said unlock the door you stupid bitch!"

Katie quickly accelerated away from Tommy almost driving off the embankment and into the river. She looked in her rear view mirror as the naked boy ran naked towards her as she drove down the maintenance road.

She glanced over at his clothes in the back and thought about throwing them out the window but then the corner of her mouth smirked as she continued through Comanche Construction.

Katie drove up onto North Saint James Street and glanced over the side and saw Tommy cowering behind a concrete support. The dejected mother drove home only wearing her blouse as tears filled her eyes. She felt so defeated. She was unable to stop her urges and now she was paying the price. She pulled into her driveway and waited for the garage door to open. She glanced over at Phil's house that sat empty. Memories of her past haunted her, "I'm a disgusting slut."

She looked up and down her street as her neighbors played in the front yards and did yard work. Some relaxed on their porches visiting with each other.

She pulled into the garage and hoped that none of them would follow her in and want to talk. Before she even opened her driver's door she closed the garage door behind her. When it was finally shut she opened her door and slid out. Smears of semen and her juices covered the seat.

She opened the back doors and quickly gathered Tommy's slacks, shirt, shoes and underwear. She walked towards the garbage can and threw them into the container. She walked along back to the SUV in her bare feet and leaned in as she felt the smoldering mess between her legs as she picked up the used condom and packaging. Her heart skipped a beat as she tossed it into the trash being careful to hide it amongst the other garbage.

She felt so exposed naked as a combination of semen and juices coated her thighs. She grabbed her clothing and went into her home. As she walked up the steps she felt her engorged cunt that leaked his potent teenaged sperm. She tossed her shoes and skirt onto the floor and carefully pulled her ripped nylons down her sexy legs. She started her bath and looked into the mirror. The sexy mother tilted her head and stared at the three large hickies that Tommy had planted on her neck. She stared at the one on her breast. Reality crashed around her like a waterfall. Her hands rubbed her flat stomach and couldn't fathom what she would do if she was pregnant.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,633 Followers