My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh! It feels sooooo good!" Katie murmured encouragingly as her young lover pumped his shaft rapidly into her. As his cock slid in and out between her legs, that warm, tingling feeling quickly began to grow with each thrust. She wrapped her long, slender nylon covered legs around his thighs, locking her ankles behind his ass and pulling him into her. She reached over and pulled the boys slacks behind her head. The forty something woman looked between her raised, open legs and watched the young boy's shaft sink in and out of her fuck hole again and again.

With another grunt, Tommy lunged and slammed his hot prick up the older woman's cunt until he was balls deep. She bit her bottom lip, "Ohhhhhh yesssss!" she panted as she felt Tommy's young cock surge inside of her love canal. "Fuck meeee!" she moaned. "Ohhhhh Tommy, fuck meeeeee!" She bucked her ass up to meet the fucking of his cock. Her head shook from side to side in ecstasy as the boy pounded into her.

Tommy watched intently as Katie's freckled face as he fucked her. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and his heart swelled in his chest. He pressed his face next to hers as their hot breaths blew on each other. His skinny hips tightened as he humped at her pussy. His teenaged cock fucked in and out of her cunt like a greased club as his hard belly rhythmically slapped into his older lover's tight stomach.

Katie wrapped her legs tighter around Tommy's boy ass. She concentrated on the feeling of his cock inside her. She felt his prick sliding in and out of her wet cunt. The young boy slapped in and out of the wet woman's cunt in perfect rhythm as though he had fucked for years. He lifted his body off hers and drove his cock in and out as fast as he could. The sloppy sounds of their sex echoed in the confines of the SUV. It rocked back and forth with Tommy's frantic humping.

Katie's hands were all over his young body. For his limited experience he quickly knew how to screw and it wasn't long before the sexy mother sweated with excitement, "Ohhhhhhhh Tommy! Fuck meeeeeeee! Fuck meeeee!" Katie wailed as the SUV rocked back and forth of Tommy's young cock fucked the beautiful woman as hard as he could. This is exactly what the sexy mother had desired all weekend to just be fucked hard and fast.

Her entire body shivered. She was impaled on his electrically charged cock. With each fuck of the prick, her pussy shuddered with a fresh barrage of spasms.

She felt Tommy's cock throbbing inside her cunt. Her arms wrapped tightly around his back as she breathed heavily into his ears, "Fuck me hard!"

"Ohhhh Katie!" he moaned in lust. "I love you so much." He fucked hard and fast up inside of her open cunt with each thrust of the boy into woman.

"Harder! Harder!" she moaned out. She gazed into his perfect blue eyes and squealed in delight, "Do you like fucking me Tommy? Do you like fucking me?" Katie lost in lust licked and sucked on Tommy's neck as he continued pounding his cock into her. The sexy woman was crazed with lust as she forced her pelvis up to meet his beautiful young hard prick.

Tommy's face reddened, "I love you so much!" he spoke softly, "Soooo much!"

Katie squealed, her cunt grabbing his cock as he rammed to his balls. "Fuck me, Tommy! Ohhhhhh! Make me cum again!"

Pushing at her legs, Tommy fucked deep into Katie's cunt. The wet slap grew louder with every thrust of the boy's young body.

With her head pressed against the driver's chair, Katie closed her eyes and humped her ass with him, ramming her cunt up as he came down, her clit rubbing the shaft of his cock, his balls smacking against her puckering asshole.

"Oh, my God, Tommy! fuck me! Ram it into me! Fuck me hard and fast!" she panted. She chanted as though she was hyperventilating, "Ohhh, yes, baby!" Katie cried out. "Ohhhhh baby! I'm gonna cum again!" A shriek erupted from her as her orgasm burst, the tight lips of her cunt sucking on his cock. The squeezing spasms sent Tommy into a frenzy of fucking, his balls beating against her taint with hard slaps.

The horny couple reveled in sexual pleasure as they fucked like two animals, sweating and grunting with each sharp, deep penetration of the boy's cock into the woman's wonderful tightly-gripping pussy. Slowly Tommy's humping slowed as Katie's orgasm subsided.

"Tommy," she whispered through trembling lips. "I want to you to fuck me from behind."

"Doggy," he gulped, "Doggystyle?" the young boy's eyebrow raised.

"Is that okay?" she smiled as she winked at him, "I think you will like it."

"Heck yeah!" he giggled as the sexy woman slid out from under Tommy. The boy's hard cock covered in blue latex slipped out of her wet pussy and hovered in midair. She turned around as her hard rounded ass moved provocatively in front of him.

She scooted up onto her knees and laid her head down on the seats in front of her and draped her arms along the front.

Tommy reached out and rubbed her legs up and down as his blue condom covered cock throbbed from his groin.

He knelt behind her and ducked his head a bit as he reached up between her legs and pressed his palm over the bare mound of her pussy, dipping his middle finger in and out of her little hot steamy cunt slit.

"Ohhhhhhhh Tommy," she passionately whimpered as the tip of his finger brushed against her stiff clit.

Removing his hand from her hot dripping pussy, he grasped the base of his throbbing cock and guided his blue condom covered prick knob up against the slippery lips of her seething pussy.

Anxious to be fucked in this position, the horny mother pushed her ass back against him, feeling his cock pressing between her spreading cuntlips. A delicious tingle raced through Katie's naked loins when the boy reached around her waist as his fingers played with her clit as he slowly fucked his hard boner into her still married pussy. Katie stared straight ahead through gazed eyes as her mouth gaped open as Tommy's young cock slowly filled her hot slippery fuckhole.

She felt the delicious pressure of his hard prick filling her pussy while his youthful hands pulled her steamy cunt back around his slowly advancing cock. She glanced around out the windows and being under the derelict bridge made it more hotter as the morning sun filled the car.

"Ohhhhhh shitttt," she whispered as she took more of Tommy's heavenly hard cock.

When his throbbing cock was completely buried in Katie's juicy wet pussy, Tommy felt her hard round ass pressing against his belly. He moved his hand up her stomach until it grabbed her luscious tits, he remained completely motionless, letting his hard cock luxuriate in the squeezing hotness of her tight juicy pussy.

"Oh, Tommy," she hotly whispered as the boy released one of her tits, "Fuck me!"

Leaning over the back of the chair, the horny mother felt an intense pleasure in her loins when Tommy eased his hard cock in and out of her tight, clinging cunt. While he continued to rub her tit with the palm of his youthful hand. Tommy kept withdrawing his stiff boner until only the cock-knob retained encased in her pussy. After pausing for just a brief moment, he grasped her hips with both hands and fucked his hot prick back up into the steamy depths of her little fuckhole with one wild thrust.

"Ohhh! That's it!" she gasped as the force of his thrust almost forced the breath right out of her lungs as her body crashed up against the seats, "Fuck me hard baby! Fuck me!"

Settling down to a steady rhythm, the young boy produced a wet slushy sound as he fucked in and out of her hot sucking pussy. The delicious pressure of his hard cock against her cunt walls was steadily increasing the mounting pleasure she was driving her crazy.

Katie felt a fantastic thrill with every thrust of her young lovers cock, and it was making her seething cunt boil. Her lover was fucking into her as if she were a dog in heat. The depravity of their fuck seemed to further arouse the horny teenager.

In and out! In and out! On and on the boy fucked into her steamy pussy slit, his cock sawing rhythmically into her clasping hot pussy. Bent over, her elbows resting on the backs of the chair, her luscious tits jiggling back and forth beneath her, Katie was being carried to ecstasy by the pounding of the boy's boner. Madly aroused by the wild fuck she was getting, the sexy wife was grinding her ass around in tight little circles. Her cunt muscles squeezed and sucked and pulled on his prick.

"Oh, Tommy" she squealed, shaking and shuddering from the deep strokes of her Tommy's prick. "Fuck me baby! Fuck me!"

The young lad was fucking the beautiful brunette woman with a steady rhythm. The Denali echoed with the sound of his belly slapping against the soft hard cheeks of her cute ass as he fucked his prick in and out of her sweet pussy, each plunge bringing both of them more and more joy. As he began fucking into her with a faster tempo, it intensified the pleasure even more.

"Fuck fuck!" she screamed as her feverishly aroused young lover fucked right into the core of her steaming cunt, "Ohhhhhh shit!"

A delicious tingle rippled through the horny mother's entire body when she felt Tommy's hands moving around her waist, his fingers reaching for her jiggling tits. While his hands cupped her luscious tits, wild electric thrills sparked through the older woman's body as his fingers deliciously squeezed and pulled on her thick turgid nipples. Whimpering with joy, the well-fucked woman was thrilled by the way the boy's hands held and caressed her tits, filling her with a rapture that was beyond description.

The firmness of his plundering cock fucking in and out of her hot cunt was bringing her even more rapture than his hands were giving to her luscious tits. As the boy's glorious young boner fucked in and out of her wet clasping pussy slit from the rear, her entire body was tingling from the heavenly pleasure. Her cunt was writhing from the vibration of his throbbing cock. The horny mother's scalding fuck juices were flowing all over his young prick as his cock ground around in the burning depths of her creaming pussy.

Clutching tightly to her slim waist, Tommy pulled back, forcing the quivering softness of her hard ass tighter against his belly. His fingers were alternating back and forth from her flat tummy to the swollen nipples of her jiggling tits.

"Am I doing okay?" Tommy panted as he continued fucking his prick into her velvety cunt. "Do you like it?"

"Oh, fuck yeah! I love it, Tommy! I love it!" she cried with joy.

As Katie's ecstasy increased, her bare ass writhed faster and faster. The pressure of his belly against her ass cheeks as he pulled her back against him was adding to the pleasure of his pounding cock. Her clenched fists were excitedly pounding on the tops of the front seats. She maintained the lewd position while the boy fucked his prick into her from the rear. Squealing with delight, Mrs. Jackson slammed her ass back to meet every deep plunge, of his thick juice-slickened cockshaft.

There was something about the youthfulness of his cock that ignited her imagination as well as her pussy. The woman was almost on the verge of blowing her mind as his fantastically hard prick ground against every nerve in her hot cunt!

"I love you," he huffed into her ear as he pressed his boyish face into the back of her hair. "I love how it feels inside of you!"

"Oh, yessss," she whimpered. "I love it! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

With his finger once more strumming her clit, Katie bucked back against her teenaged lover even wilder, writhing her cunt back around his cock. Unbelievable joy was streaking through her bent-over body as the boy fucked into her creaming slit with long thrusts. Acting on primal lust he grabbed the back of her hair and tugged on it as Katie's head pulled back in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhhhh, my God!" she suddenly squealed. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!" Her entire body quivering with uncontrolled passion, Katie rushed headlong toward a wild orgasm. "Yessssssss! I'm gonna cum!" she shrieked. "Make me cum!" she panted. "Make me cum!"

The energetic young boy pulled her hair harder as he thrusted harshly into her wet cunt. Slapping sounds of wet sex erupted between the two.

"Ohhhhhh Tommy!" she cried loudly. "I'm cuming! I'm cummmmmmiiiiinnnnnggg! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" She squirmed back against Tommy. Her eyes watered as her moaning echoed in the small confines of the SUV. The only sounds were Katie's shrieks of pleasure and the rhythmic sound of Tommy's groin slapping against her hard body. Tommy's confidence swelled as he fucked wildy into the woman bent over in front of him as she moaned loudly.

Tommy fucked his cock into her body as hard as he could. His latex covered cock slipped back and forth into the wet folds of her pussy. He fucked her fast and hard almost knocking the wind from her as her body was pressed against the front seats. Sloppy slapping sounds echoed as Katie moaned, "Ooohhhh! Ooooooh!" with every thrust from Tommy's body.

The sexy wife was impressed with the young boy's stamina and her pride swelled that she had a bit of contribution to it. But yet she wanted more. Katie hadn't been fucked like this in months and she wanted his young cock buried deep in her ass. "Tom..," she moaned. "Tommy," as the young boy continued to pound her from behind. She tried to talk but each word was done in unison of the boy's hard cock thrusted into her wet cunt, "I. Want. You. To. Fuck. My." Katie never finished her sentence as the young boy's fingers sunk into her flesh of her hips.

Tommy felt her pussy spasming around his cock, "Ohhhhh I'm gonna shoot!"

Katie gripped the backs of the front seats as he fucked in and out of her, "Do it! Cum for me Tommy!" She thrusted her pussy back on his cock as she met him with her own thrusts. The beautiful older woman felt Tommy's young cock grow harder inside of her hot cunt. She knew he would be hard soon again and she would sink her tight asshole around his youthful prick.

"Arghhhhhh!" the boy cried out as his lust busted forth from his cock and spurted into the sexy woman. He humped into her with each spurt and moaned loudly with each pelvic thrust. Rope after rope of potent teen spunk shot from the tip of his cock.

Katie closed her eyes as she felt his cock surge with every shot, "Ohhhhh yessss Tommy!" She moaned in sexual gratification, "Ohhhhhhh Tommy!"

His cock throbbed as it fired rope after rope of cum into the rubber. The sexy mother's mouth, as if Pavlov's dog, suddenly salivated as she couldn't wait to pull it off and pour his young virile spunk down her throat. She thrusted her ass back as she fucked her cunt back on his cock as he humped her from behind.

Lost in a sexual trance, Tommy's slender boyish hips pumped continually back and forth as he thrusted his cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy. The youngster continued to hump her from behind as he felt the last cum shoot out the length of his cock. Tommy stayed motionless for a moment as his climax ended.

Both their bodies dripped in sweat, "You are a good fuck Tommy!" Katie giggled as she looked back at him as his young hands ran all over her body.

Slowly he pulled his cock out from her abused pussy, "Uh-oh," he spoke as he looked down as his cum seeped out around his cock as he pulled it out. His blue condom had torn and the remnants were pushed back against the base of his prick. His cock head fully exposed.

Katie glanced back as her eyes widened, "What? Shit!" She spun around and placed her hand on her inflamed fuck-hole as Tommy's hot semen dripped into her open hand, "Damn it Tommy!!" She stared down at the ripped condom and his exposed cock, "Damn it!" His white frothy sperm bubbled out of her well used twat.

"I'm sorry," as he stared down at his cock that had only soften slightly. He shrugged his shoulders, "It's not my fault!"

"Not your fault?" Katie muttered as her face grew red, "Damn it Tommy!"

Tommy reached out and rubbed the fabric of the nylons on her leg, "It will be okay. I love you!"

Katie grimaced as she slapped his hand away, "It's not okay!"

"But," Tommy stammered, "I thought you loved me."

Katie was flabbergasted, "I've never said that! We are just having sex! Nothing more than just fucking! I like fucking you and that's it! I can't get fucking pregnant!" She rubbed her gaping pussy as she felt her hand fill with his cum, "Remember I'm married!"

Tommy's eyes narrowed as his jaw clenched. "But...," he swallowed hard, "But you took off your wedding ring for me!"

The sexy wife sighed loudly and rolled her eyes, "That doesn't matter!" Her hand held under her pussy as Tommy's cum seeped out of her abused hole

"But you could be pregnant right now, right?" he whined. "Remember I came inside of you last time too."

"Oh my God Tommy! I don't want your baby!" Katie's face reddened in rage, "I'm old enough to be your mother! You're still in high school!"

Tommy pressed his lips together, "But I'm going to graduate soon and I could get a job to support us!" He felt something brewing in him that he had never felt before, "I love you!"

Katie's breathing increased, "Stop saying that! I don't love you!"

Tommy stared at the hard bodied woman. She was on her knees with her sexy nylon covered legs partly spread with her hand holding her inflamed cunt. His hot spunk dripped out of gaping pussy. Their eyes met for a moment. He wanted her more than ever. He wanted to be with her for the rest of his life. His cock jumped and filled with blood as it sprung back to life as he stared at the beautiful woman. He grabbed the shaft and stroked it briskly, "Do you want to have sex again?" he asked meekly.

"Oh my God Tommy!" Katie screamed, "No!" She panicked. She wanted to rid her body of his potent young semen. She was quickly doing the math in her mind as to when she was ovulating and her stomach was in knots. "You need to go to school and I need to go home! Home to my family!"

The young boy gasped, "Family? But you said we could have sex all day!" He was crushed. She was the perfect women he had fantasied about in his short life. She acted as though she loved him from the beginning when he first helped her change the tire.

He grabbed Katie's wrists with his young hands. He held them away from her smoldering cunt and pulled them to his chest, "Why don't you love me?"

"Let go!" as she struggled in the grasp of her young lover.

"Tell me why you can't love me!" He pulled her wrists down to her hips and moved closer as his hard cock bobbed obscenely between them. He moved his body to hers and forced her backwards. He exhaled his hot breath on Katie's freckled face, "Tell me!"

The hot wife couldn't stop his momentum as she fell back on the floor, "Ow!" Tommy kept a tight grip on her wrists as her head was wedged next to the front seats. The young teenager quickly was on top of her. She found herself under the young boy, "Stop it Tommy!" She tried to move her arms but he had them locked to her sides as she attempted to move her legs up and buck him off of her but he contorted her body so she could barely move.

Tommy grunted like a wild animal, "You said we could make love all day! I love you! I know you love me!"

"I don't love you!" Katie huffed. "Get the hell off me!" she squealed.

He moved her wrists behind her head and moved his face closer to hers, "Stop saying you don't! I know you do!"

The hot wife tried to move her arms but his grip was too strong, "Let go of me!" she screamed.

Suddenly Tommy wedged himself between her nylon covered legs where a sloppy mess of his cum and her juices had seeped out and matted her nylons. He moved his body slightly and turned Katie's body into pretzel. "Get the fuck off me you little asshole!" she yelled beneath him. He rolled his body until her shoulders were pinned on the floor as he moved her legs above his shoulders. He pressed his body down so she couldn't move. It was a classic wrestling move he learned when he was a freshman. He never was very good at wrestling against an equal opponent but the sexy older woman was no match for him.