All Comments on 'My Housekeeper and Her Cuckold'

by q-tip

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what a fucking

retard, read your bioglad you have no fetishes you simpleton.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Crap

Time for a cuck category, to get rid of these kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
God That was Bad

Non erotic Fetish drivel.Dont quit your day job.Isnt it dark in your mothers basement? Really bad and poorly written as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I liked it

I am really surprised by the previous comments. I thought it was well-written and well-developed. So often on this site you get a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" story with nothing but sex, and very little dialogue. This story was written in a way that created sustained excitement, not just fleeting titillation.

I assume that much of the issue with the story is with the way it was categorized on the site and the cuckold aspect. For those of you who have issue with the cuckoldry, I would suggest that if you have such an aversion to the topic, you read the title.

l, for one, am lookng forwardook for to the next installment.

Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CUCK CAT

Yes a new cat is needed for drivel like this. All authors of this genre must be woman haters. I am getting on in years and know many men and women. None of them would behave in the way husbands and wives are portrayed in rubbish like this. I am fed up of finding stories are about wimp husbands, mad wives and big bulls, who are usually black. Give it a rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love this

The people who don't like this are morons. Damn very hot. Look I don't like it when my wife fucks other guys but she always come home and let's me fuck her no matter how tired she is. What is the problem. It's just acock in her. Damn

TheWorldSpinsTheWorldSpinsabout 10 years ago
"Organism"

This was a hilarious typo. Not to be that guy, but it cracked me up and totally takes you out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A piss poor story!

Poorly thought out, poorly written only a genuine moron could like this piece of shit.

knot_limberknot_limberabout 10 years ago
AWESOME

Fantastic story!!!!!! I Hope to read more of this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AWESOME

so says the fairy cuck, probably relates exactly to this tale of rubbish

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story ! Really hot!

We loved this one, puts you right in the picture. Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really bad story

Really bad story and no man should ever let anyone talk to his wife like that.the women were bitches and cuts and the men were huge pricks. Wife can enjoy the party without being treated like that. The morning breakfast scene could have done without. If you tell your wife time to go home and she says for you to leave because she is staying was not good. When she almost said the biggest asshole was better then her husband was is never good in a story. This could have been better much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The score, and the number of favorites, do not reflect the comments

which suggests there are a bunch of turds commenting who are on an agenda. Laurel can rectify this by disallowing anony comments. us old hands of the site know who they are - they step up for the snuff stories - but why laurel allows these sickos to keep lambasting anything that doesn't fit their agenda is beyond me. Constructive criticism is one thing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My Mom worked as a housekeeper for several years. She got me involved with her last boss. Turns out they had been fucking for some years. His wife liked to watch as she could not have sex. I got it with both barrels. Mom called and asked me to come over and enter through the garage. I heard noises coming from the bedroom. I walked in and saw Mom taking it dogstyle from James. He is fucking my pussy! I ended up joining them in a spitroast. And then giving my first blowjob. More!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

No need to read. Cuck title gets the *2, just for sure pollution.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
I believe this belongs in NonConsent/Reluctance

The dickhead blackmailed her. He took her picture, and told her he would tell her husband ifshe didn’t do what he ordered her to do. The guy is an automatic asshole, and needs a solid interaction with the law.

By the way, this is to all the assholes that think we need a “Cuck” category: The “Loving Wives” category IS the “Cuck” category you fucking idiots. The actual category description is: “Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (37074)”. It does not say, “Women who are faithful only to their husbands and would never do anything with another man, ever. And only cook, clean and say, ‘Yes, sir!’”

I am amazed that you chuckleheads are on an erotic story site, considering that you apparently cannot read. Perhaps, someone reads this site to you? Oh, wait, that won’t work. You’d be too embarrassed to try to get your little soldier to stand at attention when somebody’s reading to you. Or maybe, you just don’t give a shit about how things in the world are actually set up. You just want what you want, and think that entitles you to whatever you desire.

You claim to only want to read about faithful women. Fine! Then go and read “Romance”. That has very little cheating in it. Bunches of nice girls for you.

Or, maybe you really do like reading about cheating wives, because you want an excuse to hate Real women. Thats it! You hate all women and just need an acceptable excuse to attack them.

How very Trumpy of you all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
I'm a moron according to anonymous who wrote Love this

Who knew I was a moron because I don't like crap predictable lazy story shit like this.

But hey, he must be correct as he comes over as a straight up kinda guy. Probably wealthy as he uses his phenomenal brain. I bet he writes great works.

Or he could just be a nuckle dragging neanderthal. Yeah. That's more like it.

What an asshole.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Well the straight up cum guzzling gay readers really loved living our their homosexuality through a piss poor by the numbers, lowest common denominator story.

There are 2 great things about this writer, and I use the term loosely, much like his ass after his husband is done with him, 1) the day he, thankfully, walked away from Lit and 2) and the fact that he hasnt returned.

And poor GayWeiler needs a diaper change even a year later.

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

I didn't finish, i only got as far as the picture, blackmail for sex is rape by another name. Literotica should not have allowed this story to be published, its disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous