All Comments on 'My Husband a Pornstar Ch. 02'

by gtanya

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What to do

Divorce her . She is drawn to her Master leaving you to run to his arms. You will only be frustrated otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

But things happened to fast. From straight heterosexual married guy exploring his sexuality to sub cocksucking sissy in no time flat. But since you've gone down that road seem the only option is divorce and letting the sissy live happily ever after with his/her master. The sissy is already too far gone to ever be a husband again. He/she will be better off under the control of a strong man.

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunover 6 years ago
Stay Married

Stay married. Grow together. She should be more dominate. Also be his manager and owner. Feminize him. Protect and use him. Take black hunk lovers and have him serve them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sissy Boy Porn Star

Stay married, and explore all sorts of sexual encounters, male and female. It's not time for divorce. You seem fascinated by his movie scenes...what if you could be a part of a bisex film?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Divorce her

Fairy has apparently found his niche in life. He obiviously needs a real man to use him 24//7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stay married

Your husband has been such a good man, but the "Master" doesn't allow him to even touch himself? That is a Dom/Sub relationship not a fairy. He did this to please you. He may have enjoyed it but what happens when he realizes his life is changed and there is no escape? It is wrong to basically sell him into sub slavery and not deserved. Don't do this to this character. Keep having threesomes and allow him to be a man and a sissy. He didn't even want to suck the first cock. I am a bit disgusted at f she sells him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Divorce

Divorce! Let that sissy be with his master!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergtanya@gtanya
A closeted crossdresser who wants to write erotic stories with good buildup.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES