All Comments on 'My Husband a Pornstar'

by gtanya

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ready

I am ready for more. My wife got me started sucking cock, I love to do it and she enjoys watching me do it. She brought home a She male once it turned out to a wild 3 way party, I sucked her cock while my wife sucked her breasts.375

msslavemsslaveover 6 years ago
Good Start

Yes, more of this story. I love the idea of a wife turning her hubby gay. I remember when my wife asked me if I'd ever sucked cock. I was taken by surprise and had to admit everything. Soon a lot of our time was spent with me sucking her didlos while she told me what a slut I was. Stories like yours bring back those days when we played.

IwantitnowpleasIwantitnowpleasover 6 years ago
OMFG! So HOT!

My cock was hard from the moment I started reading. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh how I like that

I need a lovely wife like you. I need to be fucked by a hunky guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wish my wife was like that all she does is takes a dildo to me please please please finish the story I want to know if you made the video

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shame?

More like fear. I bet he gets cleaned up, goes to the Doctor's for every test known to man for the diseases he may have. Then he's going to divorce the money hungry bitch. That or put a bullet thru her head. Ugly story.

rtsmith1976rtsmith1976almost 5 years ago
Keep.going

This is a great start - don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrible story. Betrayal by the narrator.

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

Likw heHunk in the story I LOVE to turn these femboys out giving them their first taste of cum, and then while the taste is still in their mouths i tell them that my cum and DNA will soon be in Their ass pussy. Once that is done hey will know and feel their destiny is sealed; as one of my favs is to have them fucking their wives as I get a bj from the wife and once hard act like i am going for a break only it is to break open new territory; their cute ass. Once the suddenness and my cock has breached their ring of resistance as their wives squeeze on their cocks it is nothing to then find their sweet spot and tease them mercilessly as i fuck their wives thru them until they cum in her and then receive my cum in their new pussy. A I am almost always bigger and stronger from working in construction and their cumming while i fucked them both the hotwife and I convince them this is for the best that she now has a Bull and for him to learn his place as a bisxual cuckold. And depending on how far the wife wants to take him; and how dom she wants to be as sometimes the sissy is otter then the wife after the transition has started while their times sissy needs training. I also have a thing for twink femboys if the Dom women haven't gotten them first like this woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergtanya@gtanya
A closeted crossdresser who wants to write erotic stories with good buildup.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES