All Comments on 'My Identity Was Discovered'

by AdelaideNurse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot!

Really enjoyed it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

wish i could have been a participant to your adventure. i am a male slave and have often wondered what it would be like to have someone 'forcing' me to do some embarassing things. a former mistress has had me wearing a skirt in public and had toyed with the idea of having me enter a womans toilet with her in a very public place and leave me in a stall with only a skirt and blouse to wear to leave the toilet. hope your future stories turn me on as much as this did. im not sure how things could get any more humiliating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well Written

Very hot and well written. Thanks for the great time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice!

Love this longer story by AdelaideNurse.

Love the forced aspect and her resistance.

Love the public exhibition and her humiliation.

Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Please, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!!! More please!

This story is much more believable as "over a week" instead of "one day". But it was still very well done!! Were I in "Mary's" position, I think I would have done a lot of similar things! Great story!! MORE!!

DaflingerDaflingeralmost 11 years ago
another great story

what a great concept and story teller. Keep it up. What about forced webcam exhibishism? No identities, just hungry masses looking on as teasing and wet denial of torso area leads to juicy outcome? Just keep writing!

anifreikanifreikalmost 4 years ago
More forgiving than I

It's a well written, hot story. But maybe because 1: I'm a guy and 2: it's the other aide of my kinks. But there were a couple of times where I would have told Mary to so whatever she had to but don't darken my life or doorstep ever again what I've found is 99 times out of 100, they won't do anything/tell anybody. Especially if they claim to care about you.

I learned a long time ago that no one can make me do anything except me. Threats, violence, what have you,, it doesn't matter unless I allow it to matter

Anyway, keep writing. You do, apparently, get into some interesting shit. Btw, how are things between you and Kate?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous