My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know damn well she was secretly delighted with my reaction. To tell you the truth, though, I kind of liked the way she was teasing me. And it all seemed to end with me having a solid hard-on and needing to stroke myself in front of her, which I didn't mind doing, and she didn't mind watching. Funny, even though she'd now seen my cock more times than anyone else in my life, it was still a hell of a thrill to perform for her and each time I ejaculated in her presence, she appeared to be just as excited and amazed as the first time I ever did it.

Saturday morning I got up before her to make breakfast, which is what I always did. Wearing her kitchen apron to protect my naked chest and Mr. Winkie from hot bacon grease, I was just about ready to start cooking her omelet when Sharron joined me in the kitchen. As I turned to say 'Good Morning' I almost choked. If I thought her outfit last night was hot, what she wore this morning was sizzling.

Sharron was wearing a thin, extremely low cut camisole and her nipples were poking out prominently from beneath it. As if that wasn't enough to cause me to stare, she was wearing perhaps the smallest thong I have ever seen in my life. It had just a small triangle of see through fabric covering her pussy and thin spaghetti straps across the hips and nothing but thin butt floss up the back. As I gawked at her outfit, she held her arms out to her sides and turned around completely so I could take in the full effect.

"I take it you approve?" She asked, pointing to my cock and snickering.

"You love teasing me like this, don't you?" I asked.

Sharron giggled, then walked up to me and shoved her hand under my apron to feel my hardness. "Yep!" She said as she squeezed my cock and stroked me a few times. "I bet if I dressed like this all the time I could get you to do anything I wanted. Right?" She asked.

Indeed. But, what she didn't realize was I would have done anything for her anyway. Walking around like she did last night, and now this morning, was only pushing me closer and closer to the point where I was either going to have to throw her on the floor and seriously partake in her womanly charms, or tie her to the bed and have my way with her until I couldn't get it up any more. I don't think there's a court in this land that would find me guilty of any crime, either.

But, I held my tongue, and instead of being a smart-ass, I answered, "If you dressed like that all the time you would be in jail for man slaughter, Sharron. I would die from lack of blood to my brain because it was all rushing to my cock!"

Sharron laughed as she let go of my pole and made her way to the coffee mug I had waiting for her on the counter. As she walked away from me, I drank up the view of her nearly-naked butt cheeks, shook my head in disbelief and went back to cooking our breakfast.

On Saturday, we cleaned every room in her condo and did all her laundry. We took turns picking out audio CDs and singing the songs as they came on. It was excruciatingly difficult to be around her all day while she was wearing the thin camisole and tiny panties. As she bent and reached for things, I got wonderful glimpses down her top and between her legs.

"No jerking off for you today." Sharron told me as we worked. "I want you hot, hard and anxious for me tonight. I've been looking forward to this, and I want you to be ready to go a long time!"

We worked side by side all morning and by noon, my poor cock was aching for release. When I asked her if I could get a little relief, she laughed and told me 'No', explaining how much stronger my hard-on would be for her if I held off a few more hours until we had our mutual play time. By 2PM I was getting desperate. My cock was leaking precum and with every step I took, I felt my eight inch rod bounce up and down as it poked out in front of me. Sharron was beside herself with laughter at my predicament, even going so far as to mock comfort me by saying, "Oh, poor baby."

At about 4PM, she mysteriously left me alone saying she had to make a phone call and needed some privacy. We were just about to put the last load of laundry into her washing machine when she brought this up. And what do you think the last stuff left to wash was?

Yes, you guessed it. Her lingerie. Specifically, it was a weeks worth of her bras and panties.

My gawd, I have to honestly say that standing there with a pile of her bras and panties in front of me brought on a sexual rush which I can't describe. These were the actual bras that cradled Sharron's sweet breasts and protected those cute nipples from the prying eyes of the world. And these were the panties that guarded the entrance to the throne of her womanhood, and I was in awe to have all these extremely personal garments within my reach and without her watching over me. Upon my inspection, several of Sharron's panties were.... how should I say it...... "Choice".

Obviously, her anticipation of our CFNM weekend during the previous week had kept her wet and her panties held the proof. Unbelievably, the pile of lingerie even included the white bikini panties she wore on Friday evening and once I noticed them, I was tempted to steal them. But, of course, I knew it would be impossible to get away with.

Cursing to myself, I finally realized she was in her bedroom, behind closed doors and talking on the phone. I disobeyed my normally good judgment and made a decision to take a break from doing her laundry and take some time to enjoy those bikini panties right then and there - and in the exact manner for which the laws of nature intended. "She'll never know." I told myself as I chuckled wickedly.

Now, one of Sharron's CFNM rules was that any time I had the need to jack-off, she was supposed to be present so she could watch. In the many CFNM visits we'd shared, I never once broke that rule. But this time, I was insane with excitement and grabbed my cock without hesitation and began to jerk myself as I held her panties to my nose, breathing in her feminine scent.

"Brad!" I heard her exclaim behind me.

I turned to see Sharron standing several feet away with her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face.

"I thought we had an understanding." Sharron said disappointedly.

"Damn it, Sharron," I replied nervously, "you've been prancing around in your panties for two days teasing me..... just pushing me to the point where you knew I was going to break."

"You were hovering over me all morning, and then just as the only thing left to wash was your lingerie, you conveniently had to make a phone call and suddenly disappeared." I added.

"Admit it, Sharron," I continued, "in all the weeks I've been coming here, I never once broke any of the rules. I've shown remarkable control and you know it. And I don't believe for one minute that you really had to make a call at the exact time you knew I was going to be alone with your panties. This is a damn setup!"

The scowl on her face turned into a smile and Sharron took several steps toward me and put her hands around my throbbing member. "Okay, okay," she replied, "I admit it. It was a setup. And yes, you've been an amazingly good naked man."

"But," she added, "that doesn't change the fact that you broke one of our rules and I don't think you should be able to talk your way out of it."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well," she answered, "I think there should be some kind of punishment for trying to secretly take advantage of my panties and play with your self behind my back."

"Alright, maybe so," I said, "but if I'm going to be punished for jacking-off behind your back, I think I should be allowed to finish what I started."

"Oh, I bet you do." Sharron agreed. "And I suppose you're going to want to use my panties while you do it?"

"Since it was a set up and you obviously knew how your little entrapment scheme would push me over the edge, I think it's only fair. In fact," I emphasized loudly, "you ought to just let me keep them in return for setting me up."

I could see Sharron thinking about what I said. Finally, she answered "Okay, you can use 'em and you can keep 'em, but, I want you to ask me for them, first. After all, they are my panties and you shouldn't just assume I would give them to you."

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me," she answered, "I want you to ask me to let you use my panties while you jack-off and then ask me if you can keep them."

"Oh, brother!" I moaned.

"Brad, if you ask nicely, I'll say yes. It's totally up to you, though. If you can't ask nicely then I'll just pick up all my bras and panties, take them to my room and I guarantee you won't ever see any of them again. It's your choice." She said smiling.

She had me and she knew it. She knew my cock was throbbing and all this talk about her panties was making it worse every time I heard the word. She knew I wanted those panties and she knew I would agree to just about anything in order to get them.

"Sharron," I reluctantly began, "I know I was wrong for trying to masturbate behind your back and for using your panties. Would you please let me finish what I was doing and would you please let me keep your panties?"

"See," she said, "that wasn't so hard. Okay, I'll let you finish and you can keep them as your souvenir or whatever you want to call them, but first, I want you to agree to let me punish you for trying to masturbate behind my back and accept whatever punishment I decide on without any complaining."

"Punishment? What kind of punishment?" I asked.

"Whatever I say, Brad. Take it, or leave it." She replied.

The little smile that crept up from the corner of her lips told me to go along with her ultimatum. In my heart, I knew her 'punishment' would probably amount to nothing and she might even be kidding about it, so, I agreed.

"Alright," I answered, "I'll go along with the punishment."

Sharron reached out and took the white panties from my hand and then ushered me out of her laundry room. She led me down the hall and into her bedroom.

She pulled me over to her dresser and pulled open one of the drawers. My cock lurched as I looked down to discover the drawer was filled to the brim with bras and panties of every color, style and fabric. "Go ahead," she motioned to me, "get started."

I looked at her, unsure of what she meant, and seeing that I didn't understand, she said, "Well, you wanted to jerk-off, didn't you? Go ahead," she repeated, "get busy. Enjoy yourself."

Hesitantly, I wrapped my right hand around my rod and slowly started to jerk my cock. As I did, I lifted her panties to my nose and took a deep sniff. After watching me for a few seconds, she picked up a handful of her panties from the drawer and said, "Since you're so interested in my panties, I'm going to let you see them -- every single pair I own. Maybe that will satisfy some of your curiosity about my underwear."

She held up the first pair and showed them to me, or what there was of them. They were almost transparent and surely one of those pairs a woman only wears when she knows her man is going to immediately take them off and give her a thorough boning.

I paused so I could look at them closely, but she quickly got my attention and told me to keep stroking. When I began again, she asked me if the panties I was holding under my nose smelled good.

"Oh, yeah." I replied.

Holding up a different pair, a black silky thong, she asked me if I liked them. I nodded my head up and down, indicating I did and she asked me if I'd like to see her in them. When I nodded again, she laughed and said, "Maybe someday you will."

I kept stroking and she kept holding up her panties one pair at a time. A quick scan of the amount of panties left in her drawer told me there was no way I was going to last until she showed me every pair she owned. Unfortunately, I was almost there -- almost ready to cum. And there were probably twenty pairs of panties left in the drawer.

I tried to slow my jacking, but, she noticed what I was doing and told me to keep going at the same rate, so I sped up.

As she held up another pair, she got inquisitive and started asking questions. "You're really getting off on this, aren't you?" She asked.

I knew it was a question I shouldn't answer, but I didn't need to answer because as soon as she asked it she spoke again, saying, "You know the whole panty thing is a carefully orchestrated plot by the women of the world to control men, don't you?"

"I don't doubt it." I replied as I kept stroking.

"Well, it's true." She boasted. "We girls learn at a very young age how to control boys by letting them see a little bit of this and a little bit of that..... and over time, it's turned into an art form, you know."

She was holding up her panties, one a time for me to see, and I'm just imagining how each pair looks on her..... how the back hugs her cute little ass and how the front shows off her pretty mound. She's got some crotch-less panties that she holds up next and she spreads them open to emphasize how they work. I'm looking between the lace edges where her vagina would be and thinking if she was wearing them, how wet and open she might be... ready for my tongue or my cock.

Oh, I'm getting dangerously close now. There's no way I'm going to be able to hold off much longer.

"And you know," she adds, "we just love to torment guys with these sexy things. We know you want to see us in them, and then feel us in them..... and it's a huge 'cave man' thing for you when you can finally conquer them - pull them off and get to your prize."

"Damn," I thought to myself as I stroked, "she's got a pretty good handle on it, that's for sure."

Sharron held up a satiny, red pair and smiled at me. "I just bought these last week, Brad. I bought them especially for you...... especially for tonight. I was thinking I might put them on after you shave me and I might let you touch me in them for a while before I get up on top and ride that cock of yours. Can't you just imagine your hands feeling me in these, Brad? You could get me all wet and play to your heart's content. Would you like that?"

As she spoke, my mind started to visualize those satiny panties stretched tightly across her pussy as she lay back on her bed with her knees spread out and pulled up to her chest beckoning me to the center of her femininity. I could just see her lying there in them.... opening herself up to me.... allowing me the privilege of touching her, licking her and then finally..... fucking her.

I couldn't believe it as I watched one of Sharron's hands slip inside the waistband of the little thong she was wearing. She smiled at me as my eyes watched her fingers trace up and down her labia and then finally reaching down to her opening and plunging her fingers into her delicious pussy. I gasped as I stared at what she was doing inside her panties, but what she did next set my whole world on fire.

Slowly, she withdrew her hand from her panties and brought her wet fingers up to my nose. "Can you smell my pussy, Brad?" She asked. "I'm really wet." I moaned and closed my eyes as I took in the heavenly scent of her pussy.

Then to my amazement, she moved her fingers to my mouth, ran them around my lips and when I opened them, she slipped her fingers in and I began to suck the slippery juices from her digits.

And then all of a sudden, I exploded. My first squirt of cum spewed out in a thick rope that landed directly on her camisole.

I glanced up at Sharron and her eyes were glued to my cock as it convulsed and squirted my hot seed all over the two of us. It seemed to go on forever and she never moved away. In fact, she moved closer to me and as my orgasm subsided. She reached down and covered my hand with hers and rubbed my dribbling cock head against her belly. By the time I was done, there were little drops of cum all over her legs, stomach and of course, her tiny panties.

I stood breathless for a minute, panting and trying to keep my balance.

"Holy shit!" Sharron exclaimed, looking at the huge globs of cum splattered all over her. "I guess you were pretty backed up, eh?"

"That's an understatement." I replied. "And I'm sorry I got you all, uh, messy."

"Actually," she confessed, "I've wanted you to do something like that for a long time. I should have taken this off, though." Referring to her cum soaked camisole.

"Well, its washable isn't it? We can just throw it in with those other things, can't we?" I asked.

"Oh, sure," she answered, "But, what I meant was I've wanted to feel your cum shoot directly on my bare skin for a long time. You know, maybe on my boobs or..... gawd, I can't believe I'm saying this..... uh, even on my face."

"Sharron! I'm shocked." I replied. "And you think my fascination with your underwear is kinky? That sounds pretty damn kinky to me."

At first, she thought I was serious, but, I put my arms around her and pulled her to me, smearing the thick globs of cum stuck to her camisole all over us. "I love it when you're kinky," I whispered in her ear as we hugged, "I'll do that for you tonight if you want."

She pulled away from me and put her hands on her hips saying, "But I'm still angry with you for being sneaky and I fully intend to punish you for it, Bradley." With that, she slipped the cum stained camisole off, leaving her standing in front of me in just her wispy panties. "Come on," she said, ushering me out of her bedroom toward her laundry room, "let's get that last laundry load going and then I think we should get started on dinner. By the time we're done, it will be time to get down and nasty."

I detected a tone of playfulness in her voice along with a sparkle in her eye. I knew she was looking forward to having sex and I sorely hoped that she would let more of her kinky side out to play. But I couldn't stop thinking about this 'punishment' she was talking about.

Believe it or not, my cock was now soft. Thankfully, I got to cum and even though she was walking around with her bare boobs on display, I felt a sense of relief I hadn't felt in a couple of days. The throbbing was gone and it felt nice not to have my boner in the way.

Sharron stood next to me topless while we put her delicates into the washer. Knowing she was watching, I laid it on pretty thick - picking up every bra and holding each cup against my nose. I even went so far as to lick a few of them, making sure she saw me putting my tongue exactly where her nipples had been. Each of her panties got a similar treatment, too, before I put them in the washer. I examined each one closely and held one or two of them up to her waist to get an idea how they looked on her. There was one very slinky red bikini that was so soft and silky, I simply couldn't help being attracted to it. The feel of it in my hand was remarkable, so I turned toward her and jokingly wrapped the panty around my flaccid cock and smiled. To my surprise, she reached down and grasped my softness and started stroking it.

Now, I'd only done this as a joke -- kind of over doing all the attention I was giving to her lingerie since she was standing right there -- but when she started to stroke me, I experienced a feeling I've never felt before in my life. The way the material slid over my member was incredible. The silky layers slid back and forth over my cock and even though she wasn't gripping me tightly at all, I immediately started getting hard. She was just as surprised as I was.

"Damn!" She remarked. "Instant erection!"

She was right, too. The only way I can describe the feeling is that it felt like a silk glove was pulled over my cock and she was moving it back and forth. I literally went from utterly soft to completely hard in a matter of a few seconds. Sharron, being curious about what was happening to me, kept stroking me but increased the speed. The silky panties under her hand lubricated her movements and as she worked my cock, it grew into a full fledged, raging steel-on.