My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before her fingers even got to my lips, I'd opened my mouth and was ready to accept them. And when they arrived, I closed my lips around her digits and sucked them lustfully. Her slippery juices were warm and tasty as I sucked, but she pulled her fingers out after a short time and she put them right back inside her panties and began to rub herself. I looked over at the stove to check my water -- it wasn't boiling yet, but she and I were. Her fingers were working frantically in her pussy now, moving up and down her slit while her breathing became labored. She began to kiss my cockshaft and resumed rubbing my penis all over her face and mouth. It was an amazing thing to watch -- she was masturbating herself while she focused her attention on my cock.

She began to make soft moaning sounds and her hand seemed to freeze in position as she concentrated on her clit. Then as quick as the whole thing started, her body shuddered and she laid her head against my stomach, holding my straining erection next to her as she did.

Sharron pulled her hand out from between her legs and raised it to my lips. As they entered, I closed my eyes and sucked them again, this time reaching up with my own hand to hold hers there until I was done. You know, I hadn't even thought about my own pleasure, it was such a turn on to see her masturbate herself, especially the way she used my phallus as her suck toy while she did it.

The pasta water was boiling now, and when I turned to look at it, she sensed I needed to get back to my dinner preparations. She raised up from my cock and pulled her hand down from my face. In one fluid motion she grabbed the elastic waistband of the panties I was wearing and pulled it out from under my ball sack and then pulled it up. Seeing there was no way on Earth my cock was going to fit down inside the red silky panties, she arranged them with the top part of my erection sticking out, and then bent forward to kiss my cockhead tenderly. Giggling, she said, "Guess it's going to have to stay like that until you go down a little."

As I laughed, she pointed to the pot of boiling water and suggested I get back to our dinner. As I finished preparing, I couldn't help but think about the changes that had taken place between Sharron and I in the last several weeks. I was getting more 'fully satisfying sex' than at any time in my life. I was seeing a beautiful woman in skimpy attire, topless and naked -- and her sexuality seemed to be blossoming..... and I was a part of it.

I couldn't stop smiling when we finally sat down to eat. When she asked me what was so funny, I simply told her I was a little surprised at the way she cuddled my cock as she played with herself. "Better get used to it." She warned. "I'm going to be taking advantage of you more and more often if you traipse around dressed like that!"

We both laughed, even though I felt my face reddening as I blushed. I guess it was true -- maybe seeing me in her panties really did turn her on. I certainly wasn't going to complain.

I waited for her to bring up her secret, nasty desire as we ate dinner. We made small talk and she complimented me on the Salmon Pasta Salad I fixed for us, but when she didn't say anything about her little secret, I outright brought it up, myself.

"So," I began, "what's this really nasty thing you wanted to talk to me about?"

Sharron pushed her food around her plate with her fork as she glanced up at me. "First, you have to promise you won't get mad at me." She replied.

"Jeez. I promise I won't get mad, Sharron." I answered. But I should have waited to hear her out before I so quickly gave my promise.

"Okay," she said, "here goes. But, remember - you said you wouldn't get mad. Just hear me out before you say anything."

Now I was starting to get worried.

"I've been telling my friend Cheryl about our CFNM weekends." Sharron told me. "And she, uh, kinda wants to see for herself."

Now, I've met Cheryl several times over the years. Cheryl was Sharron's room mate in college and they were best friends for a long time. She moved to another town to take a new job a few years ago, but I knew they still kept in touch -- and Sharron has gone to visit her a bunch of times and Cheryl has been up to spend weekends with Sharron, too. She and Sharron are almost opposites, and I've always thought of Cheryl as something of a man-eater. She's cute; don't get me wrong, but not someone I would be interested in at all.

"Anyway," Sharron continued, "I was hoping you would be okay if Cheryl came to stay with me for a few days, and then one night you could come over and make dinner for us.... bring us drinks.... be our waiter.... maybe provide some entertainment. You know - that kind of stuff."

"Sharron," I replied, "I know how the two of you are when you guys get together, just how much have you told her? Everything?"

"No!" She exclaimed. "I would never do that!"

"Well what have you told her?" I asked.

Sharron told me she'd only told Cheryl that I'd been spending one weekend a month with her, adding that she'd explained everything to Cheryl all about the 'Clothed Female - Naked Male' part of it. She swore to me she hadn't told Cheryl about any of the really intimate things we'd talked about or done, but Sharron had been completely truthful with Cheryl about my complete nakedness and, unfortunately, all about my constant erections and masturbation. Apparently, Cheryl was more than just casually interested. She constantly pried Sharron for details about what went on while I was there, but Sharron told me we was very tight lipped about what we did.

As Sharron told me all of this, she added that she wasn't asking me to spend a weekend naked with her and Cheryl. It was only going to be one night while Cheryl was visiting. When I asked her what she meant by me 'providing some entertainment', she hesitated before she answered.

"Well, Brad, come on..... you know what I mean, don't you?" Sharron asked. Then, she continued explaining, saying, "You're going to be there naked. I'm sure you'll have a hard-on. We just want to see it and play with it. Maybe have you dance for us and let us do some things with you. You might even get lucky."

I almost choked. "Do some things to me?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "just some fun stuff, like maybe tying you up and letting us.... uh.... do things."

"Let me see if I've got this right." I answered. "You want me to come over and be naked in front of you and Cheryl, be your waiter, serve you dinner and drinks, dance in front of you, let the two of you tie me up and do anything you want to me? Is that about right?"

"Well, almost." She replied. "And Cheryl's sister, too. She wants to come."

Sharron explained that Cheryl had a shy sister who didn't have any experience with men. She didn't date and had no social life at all. Cheryl thought this would be a good way to shock her sister out of her shell. My jaw dropped when I found out this would include a third girl.

"Brad," Sharron added, "first of all, Cheryl hardly knows you and she doesn't even live here. Secondly, you'll only be here a few hours and I'll make sure things don't get too out of hand. Thirdly, you'll be doing her sister a favor. From what I heard, she's probably never even seen a real, live, hard cock in the flesh and for sure never seen one cum in front of her face. And if you'll do it, I give you my solemn word it will be worth it to you."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means that you won't regret doing it. I promise you that." She answered.

The idea was shocking to me. Being naked, jacking off and cuming in front of Sharron was one thing. I trusted her and I got a lot of pleasure being with her during our CFNM weekends. But, this was something way beyond that. I would be on display, probably with an erection, all night. They would be looking, touching and talking about me and my cock.

"What do you have planned if I let you tie me up?" I asked.

"You just about hit the nail on the head already, Brad." She answered. "It's exactly what you said.... anything we want. You're going to be tied up and helpless. It's kind of exciting, don't you think?"

"Oh my gawd." I moaned.

"Don't worry," she added, "no one's going to hurt you or do anything to you that you won't like. Hey, you should feel honored and proud. You've kept yourself in good shape, you have a good looking body and your cock.... is, uh..... just magnificent, Brad. Come on.... will you do it for me? Pleeeeease?"

We cleared the dinner dishes away as we talked about it. She told me more of what she wanted to do, how she wanted me to act and how excited she was to think it might really happen. I have to admit, the way she explained it and the details she gave me made it all sound like a lot of fun. All I had to do was show up and be their naked man and let them play to their hearts content. She was right about one thing for sure -- I would probably never see Cheryl's sister again. As to Cheryl, I figured this was just the kind of thing that she would enjoy.

I agreed to do it, saying, "Okay, I'll do it. I'll go along with whatever you guys cook up, but I don't want to hear any condemnation or criticism from any of you -- not one word."

Sharron was so happy that she was jumping up and down and clapping. I enjoyed seeing her boobs jiggle as she jumped. Due to her excitement, her tiny panties got wedged up between pussy lips and I enjoyed seeing that, too. She saw me looking at her half exposed pussy and sauntered up to me, placing her arms around my neck and brushing her nipples across my chest. "Thanks, Brad." She said. "This will be so much fun. You'll see!"

Then, she pushed me down on my knees in front of her and took a step forward to close the distance between my face and her crotch. Her hands went to her waist and then she slowly lowered her panties to her knees and said, "This might be the last time you ever see me with pubic hair, Brad. Better take your last look now, 'cause in about three minutes, you're going to start shaving me and then we're gonna have sex all night."

"Are we going to have sex the night of your dinner party?" I asked.

"You mean with me?" Sharron giggled and then said, "We'll see, Brad. We'll see."