My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does this feel good?" She asked.

"It feels fucking amazing." I moaned, spreading my feet to get a better stance while she stroked me.

"Better than a pussy?" She asked.

"Not better than YOUR pussy," I replied, "but pretty damn good."

She smiled as she sank to her knees and jacked me in front of her face. After a minute, a damp spot appeared at the tip of my penis and she stopped in mid-stroke and looked up at me. "So, you're getting pretty worked up, are you? Want me to keep going, or should I stop?"

"Please," I begged, "don't stop now!"

Sharron giggled to herself and let go of my throbbing tool. She stood; leaving her silky red panties wrapped around my cock. Putting her hands on her hips, she looked down at the sight in front of her. "I think it's time for the first part of your punishment." She said.

Reaching out and pulling her panties from around my cock, she held them out to me and said "Put 'em on."

"What?" I gasped.

"You said you'd go along with anything I asked for your punishment." She reminded me.

"Yeah, but, I..... uh.... uh...." I stuttered, "I thought you were talking about giving me a spanking or something like that. You didn't say anything about this!"

"Bradley, I'm a firm believer that the punishment should fit the crime," she said, "but I'll be more than happy to throw in a spanking, too, since you seem to agree that you deserve one."

"Sharron," I pleaded, "come on, don't you think making me wear your underwear is going just a bit too far with the punishment thing?"

"Oh, I'm only starting, Brad." She mused. "This is just phase one of your punishment!"

Then, kneeling down in front of me again, she held the red panties open and told me to step into them. I felt the sting of a fiery blush over take me as I stepped into her panties - first one foot, and then the other. I watched intently as she began to pull them up my legs, stopping when she pulled them above my knees. Then, pausing to look up at me, she bent forward, reached out to grasp the base of my cock in her hand and then took my cock into her mouth in one deliberate move.

I shuddered as I felt the warmth of her mouth encircle my hardness. Looking down and seeing her suck me, I didn't care that I was almost wearing her panties; the sheer sight of her mouthing my dick was enough make everything else seem meaningless.

After a minute, though, she stopped and before I knew what was happening, she pulled the red panties up my legs and adjusted them on my hips. "There," she said, "now you leave them alone."

I could feel the heat of my full body blush return. It felt like my cheeks were on fire and I was sure the color of my face probably matched the panties I was now wearing. Never in my wildest imagination did I ever envision this from her.

As I stood there stunned, she reached out and took my hand and led me silently into her living room. As we walked, I looked down to see my hardened member sticking out lewdly above the waistband of the panties stretched across my waist. Once there, she sat down on her couch and tugged my hand across her body. "You've been a bad boy, Bradley." She said, as if I was a little boy. "Lay down over my lap. It's time for your spanking."

In a daze, I found myself leaning down as she guided and positioned me across her legs. It all seemed so surreal, like it was happening in a fog, and I honestly must have been in shock to let it happen, that is, until I felt the first smack on my ass. "SMACK!"

I was jolted back to reality as I felt the sting spread across my bottom, followed by the spreading warmth I hadn't felt since the last time I got a whipping as a youngster. Instinctively, I moved, trying to push myself off her lap, but she pressed down on my back saying, "Oh, no you don't! Just stay where you are."

The next thing I felt was her hand rubbing my bottom as if she was soothing away the sting. Her hand pushed between my legs and she momentarily cupped my balls nestled inside the confines of her red panties. Then "SMACK!" Her hand came down on my buttocks again.

As before, her soothing hand returned to lightly rub my buns. I felt her hand move all over my bottom as she spoke softly, saying, "I did some research on the internet, Brad, and I discovered some interesting things. For example, I learned that men's fascination with women's undergarments is a fairly common trait. I also learned that many guys with a panty fetish secretly have an unfulfilled desire to wear them, too. So, knowing you as well as I do, I'm betting you're part of that group. You can deny it if you want to, but the way your erection is throbbing against my legs right now pretty much confirms my suspicion."

"SMACK!" I felt the sting of her open hand against my butt again.

"One article I read said that some men will eventually get the guts to wear them on their own from time to time, but, once a man with a panty fetish receives permission from a female to wear panties, he will probably want to wear them more regularly and probably during his whole life." She explained.

"SMACK!" I laid there silently and didn't struggle as she spanked me again.

"So, Brad," she continued, "the spanking you're getting is your punishment, or, part of it I should say. I'm making you wear the panties because I bet you're too embarrassed to take that first step yourself."

"SMACK!" By now, I had resigned myself to stay put and accept the spanking. Believe me, it was easier to lie there and let her spank my ass than it would be to face her, especially since she seemed to think I had some kind of longing to wear her panties. The words she was saying, however, really caused me to think.

"They look cute on you." She said. "And I bet Mr. Winkie is about as hard as he's ever been right now, isn't he?"

I thought it was a rhetorical question, or she was just trying to add to the discomfort of the spanking, so I didn't even consider answering her. She was, of course, right about one thing -- good 'ol Mr. Winkie was throbbing and pulsing..... I could feel it, too.

"SMACK!"

"Isn't he?" She asked again.

"Yes." I groaned softly, ashamed to admit the truth that my erection was straining and about to rip through the confines of her silky panties.

"SMACK!" I could feel my ass really warming up now. It wasn't as though she was hurting me to any great extent, but it was humiliating as hell to be dressed in her panties, across her knees and receiving a spanking.

"Three more swats to go and then we'll be done." She told me. "But you're going to wear those panties until I take them off you. Understand?"

"Okay." I replied meekly. It was at that point that it came to me. I remembered how we once talked about how it might be fun to spank someone or even be the person being spanked. That conversation happened the same night we shared some of our intimate fantasies, including details about my attraction to her lingerie. Then, as I thought about that conversation, I felt her hand rubbing my bottom again, soothing my stinging cheeks. Her touch was light and soft, much like she was caressing me -- and it felt good.... very good. I was enjoying it so much that I didn't hear her tell me to spread my knees apart.

"SMACK!"

"I said," she repeated, "spread your legs a little bit wider."

I did as she asked without hesitation, and when I did, I felt her hand on my butt again. But, this time, her fingers worked their way down between my pantied butt cheeks, coming to rest directly against my bottom hole.

As she touched there, I heard myself gasp and I involuntarily opened my legs further for her. I remember thinking to myself, "Gawd, Brad, what are you doing?" I was ashamed of myself and my actions, yet I was tremendously turned on. She was herding me to some unknown destination and I was allowing it.

"I'll give you my permission," Sharron said in a calm voice, "if you want to wear my panties. Honestly, the idea of seeing you in my panties is definitely starting to grow on me. Maybe tonight I'll let you model some of mine to see which ones I like best on you."

Those words burned into my ears and I felt another rush of embarrassment flood all over my body. I fell limp across her knees, not even trying to hold myself up anymore.

"SMACK!"

"Now, as far as the punishment goes, I think I'll spread it out and do a little during each CFNM weekend." Sharron said. "That way, you'll have an incentive to be especially good every time you come and not break the rules anymore. I'm not promising I won't set you up again, though, Brad." She continued, adding, "No matter what I do, you have to follow the rules. You don't think I'm being unfair about that, do you?"

"No," I answered, "I don't think you're being unfair, but...."

"SMACK!"

As soon as her hand hit my bottom, her fingers found the crease between my butt cheeks and she rubbed me lightly, pressing against my backdoor as her fingers grazed over it.

"Okay," she said, "that's ten. Stand up, please."

I had to shuffle my knees and feet, and push myself up from her lap in order to stand. When I was upright, her eyes went right to my crotch and her jaw dropped. I looked down to see that my cock was literally dripping with pre-cum -- so much so that the front of the red panties she put me in were damp and there was a small pool of clear pre-cum on her legs where my cock has been pressed against her. That now familiar feeling of embarrassment came over me again as I stood before her. I couldn't stand to look her in the eye, not knowing what she might be thinking, so I turned my head away -- looking down at the carpet next to us.

"Oh my gawd!" She said, noticing the pool of warm precum slathered all over her legs.

Like most men, it's not unusual for my cock to leak some precum when I get excited, but, the size of the shiny pool on her legs was more than I had ever leaked at any one time. Sharron glanced up at me - then back to her legs and then back at me. I swallowed hard, not knowing what to say or think. She reached her hand out and touched the straining tip of my penis with her finger and wiped off a drop that was precariously balancing there.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her other hand reach up and gently grasp my hand in hers. "I have to know," she inquired, "what got you so turned on? Was it the spanking, or, uh, because I made you wear my panties?"

The spanking, in all honesty, was probably part of it. But, as I stood there in her red panties, I realized it wasn't only the spanking. I couldn't bear to believe it, though. I was searching for the right words to answer her so I wouldn't incriminate myself but I wasn't having much luck finding them. As the seconds clicked by, I was becoming more and more aware of the reason for my heightened excitement and as it became clear, my heart began to thump in my chest and a red flush enveloped my whole body.

"Brad, was it the panties?" She asked.

I couldn't bring myself to look at her.

"That's it, isn't it?" She said. I could tell from the inflection in her voice that it really wasn't a question that needed answering.

"So, uh...." she stuttered, "be honest with me now..... have you ever worn panties before?"

"No!" I immediately replied.

"But, you must like them." She answered as she pointed to my engorged cock and the wet spot on her legs.

I turned my head to finally look at her, almost expressionless, hoping she would just drop it and let it go. Sharron had to see I was uncomfortable with her probing, couldn't she just forget it?

We stared at each other for a minute and then she said, "Brad, I hope you don't feel I was intentionally trying to humiliate or embarrass you with those things I said. I wasn't trying to attack your manhood or anything like that, either. But, that's what those articles on the internet said."

"It's not that." I mumbled. "I just got the feeling you thought I was some kind of wacked out panty weirdo, which I'm not."

"I know that, Brad..... you're a sweet guy." She answered. "But, like I said before.... if you thought you needed someone's permission to wear women's panties, now you have it."

"Look, how about this," she said after a few seconds, "I'll leave you alone for a few minutes and go into the kitchen and start on dinner. If you want to take the panties off - if that's not something you want to do, then just take 'em off and come in the kitchen. We'll cook dinner and have a nice sex filled evening and I won't ever bring it up again."

"If, on the other hand," she continued, "you want to wear them, all you have to do is leave them on. I'm not going to persecute you and I'm not going to think you're a 'wacked out panty weirdo' or anything like that. You decide what you want to do and then come help me get dinner started."

I'm not sure how long I stood there by myself -- maybe a couple of minutes, but it seemed like a lifetime. Glancing down to see myself in her red panties, I don't know if the feeling of exhilaration or embarrassment was more prevalent. On one hand, I had to admit to myself that even though it was pretty kinky, I was excited as hell. The feel of them on me was indescribable. On the other hand, did I really want to start something like this with Sharron? In the end, I decided to leave them on and having made my decision, I turned and made my way into the kitchen.

Sharron was at the sink washing some tomatoes for the salad when I came in. After a second, she turned to look at me over her shoulder. "Come on," she said, "time's a wasting. Get over here and help me wash this stuff up."

We spent the next several minutes washing lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and all the rest of the salad fixings and she never said a word about the panties or my decision to wear them. She handed me a knife and together, we started to cut everything up into small pieces and toss it all into a large salad bowl. Sharron finished cutting before I did, and after rinsing her hands off, she came to lean against the counter next to me.

"I'm glad you decided to keep them on." Sharron said. "I was hoping you would."

I looked at her and she was smiling. I managed to smile back and when I did, she snuggled up right next to me and reached down to grasp my bone through the satiny fabric. "Really, Brad," she continued, "I'm not just saying that. They look cute on you. In fact, seeing you in them is making me a little hot."

"Yeah, sure." I answered.

"No, I'm serious." She replied. "Here," she added as she reached for my hand, "see for yourself."

Sharron took my hand and guided it down inside her own panties and held it against her lightly furred mound. Before I even moved my fingers I could feel her wetness. I carefully extended my finger between her lips and when I did, I felt a flood of her warm and slippery lubrication pour out all over my hand. She was, without a doubt, sopping wet. I looked up and she nodded her head saying, "See? I told you."

I fingered her for a few minutes, enjoying the viscous feel of her feminine juices as I played with her. Her eyes closed as I pushed my fingers up into her vagina and then pulled them out and traced the length of her slit from bottom to top.

"Oh, that's nice." She moaned.

"You're really wet, Sharron." I whispered.

"I know." She replied. "I have to be honest with you," she added after pausing, "I planned that setup in order to have a reason to make you wear my panties, Brad. I've been fantasizing about that for a long time.... since that day you jacked off all over my table."

"Oh, you're a sneaky one, aren't you?" I mused.

"But you're getting off on it, too. Aren't you?" She asked. "Come on..... tell the truth."

"Well," I said, "since we're spilling our guts here, yes, I'm getting off on it, too. It's just embarrassing as hell for me."

"Believe me, if you knew how many times I've rubbed myself off thinking about seeing you in my panties, I'd be the embarrassed one, not you." She replied.

"Okay, then" I answered, "come clean with me. What other nasty things have you been thinking about?"

"Promise you won't think I'm a full blown slut if I tell you?" She asked.

After I gave her my promise, she hemmed and hawed for a few seconds and then she spoke. It was her turn to blush, and as she did, she began: "Well, I, uh....... sort of wanted you to touch me again like you did in the shower. You know, uh..... back here." Sharron reached behind her with her hand and placed it on her butt as she looked up into my eyes with a sheepish look on her face.

"You want me to play with your, butt? Is that it?" I replied.

She nodded her head, and then added, "And I was thinking maybe you could try cuming on me, too." She said. "Like on my chest or, uh, maybe my face?"

"I'd be happy to do all those things," I answered, "and whatever else you want to try. You know," I added, "if there's anyone you can feel comfortable talking to about what you want, it should be me, Sharron. You know I wouldn't ever judge you. Plus anything you want to try sexually -- I'm your man."

"Would you wear the panties for me, too?" She inquired.

"All the time?" I asked.

"No," she replied, "not all the time. I like it when you're naked for me, but every now and then would be nice. It really turns me on."

As she continued, Sharron told me things I'd never thought I would hear from her. Even that one evening when we were sharing our secrets, she never told me how she secretly longed to spread her sexual wings and experience some of the things that filled her pretty head when she masturbated. I was totally captivated by her candor and by her confessions, and she swore me to secrecy as she told me how she wanted to be blindfolded, tied up and then fucked. She went into detail about how much she was looking forward to me shaving her pussy and being totally exposed to me -- telling me she wanted to lie with her legs wide open while I thoroughly examined her vagina with my hands and eyes.

She stopped talking for a minute and took a deep breath. "There's one other thing I've been wanting," she said, "but I didn't think you'd go along with it."

"How do you know if you don't ask?" I answered. "Why don't you ask me and we'll find out. Is it because it's really nasty?"

She nodded her head, saying, "It's really, really nasty, Brad..... and it involves other people, too. But," she added, "if you'll do it for me, there's something in it for you."

"Oh, I'm intrigued." I replied. "Go on."

"Let's talk about it during dinner," she said, "it's kind of a long story and it's, uh, very complicated."

She'd piqued my interest for sure. Especially after hearing her secret confessions -- my mind was filling up with all kinds of kinky things. Maybe she wanted to have a three-way. "Hmm, that might be interesting." I thought.

We spent another half hour preparing dinner, or, rather I should say, I prepared dinner while she spent most of the time sitting at her kitchen table watching me. I had a small break waiting for the pasta water to boil, and during it, she called me over to the table and beckoned me to stand in front of her. She scooted back from the table and turned in her chair when I walked over to her. Then, without a word, her hands went to the waistband of my panties, pulled it down and tucked it under my balls. My tool sprung out and bobbed in front of her -- its inflamed head pulsing and throbbing due to my extremely excited condition.

Without looking at me, Sharron bent her head down and started to rub my engorged penis against her face. As she did this, my cock left a thin trail of precum along the path where she rubbed. Gracefully, as she dragged it across her lips, she slipped my cockhead into her mouth and began to tongue and suck me. I silently prayed she would take the rest of my member into her mouth, but she didn't.

As I watched, one of her hands sneaked down to below her belly and slipped into the tiny panties she was wearing. I felt my cock tighten as her legs widened and heard the faint sounds of wet pussy being parted by a probing finger. After a few seconds of fingering herself, she pulled her hand out from between her legs and moved it up toward my face. She never took my cock head out of her mouth, and she never said a word, but, I knew what she wanted.