My Introduction to Cockfighting

Story Info
My First 'Informal' Cockfight.
10.2k words
4.13
8.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Having second thoughts?" It was a question that unfailingly piqued the mind to play out every angle of their predicament. It was a question that would sow the seed of doubt in all but the most concrete of minds. Unfortunately for Kent, his mental landscape was a veritable field of arability, and as the magnitude of what he was about to embark in became all the more apparent, it caused his heart to hammer a tattoo of acute apprehension as he took stock of the situation.

Kent, a short, young slim-built black man with close cut hair and a neatly trimmed beard and goatee, stood on blue-gray carpet, clad in a pair of navy blue boxers and not a stitch of clothing more. Barely a foot away from him faced Dillard, a slightly taller and more portly white guy with sandy brown hair who was likewise wearing nothing but a pair of tight white briefs.

Alongside them both, kneeling on a pillow level with their waists, was Kent's longtime crush, Jessie. As opposed to the guy's sole piece of apparel, the curvy chocolate-caramel skinned beauty wore a gray sports bra with a neon orange trim that did a decent enough job of supporting her large D-cup breasts... and an incredible job of accentuating her cleavage. Sports bra aside, this wasn't to overlook the pair of black, figure clinging, spandex booty shorts... and a very insinuating smile. "Well?" she asked again, a bit of her smirk seeping into her tone.

Brought back to reality at this question, Kent shook his head no, and immediately tried to add some clarification for his hesitation, "I just think that if we're both going to go through with this cock-fight, we should be unveiling at the same time." Yes, a cock-fight. Not a scrap between two roosters, but rather a clash between two cock's, phallic fencing if you will. It was something he'd heard about, read about, and even watched online before scrubbing his browser history. An idle fantasy he never honestly expected or even intended to see through; not even after jokingly throwing down the gauntlet following a heated three way video call. Yet, here he was, about to drop his boxers before two school acquaintances.

Jessie casually dismissed his logical proposition with a simple shrug, "Well, seeing as YOU were the one to propose the challenge, I think it's only fair you be the first to drop 'em." Her smile widened snidely, as she raised one of her eyebrows towards him, "Or are you chickening out?"

Unwilling to go through this routine again, Kent gave a sigh and tucked his thumbs under the waistband on either side of his hips, and then, with only the slightest pause to mentally prepare himself, dropped his boxers to totally expose his still semi-soft, light brown member. Although not yet fully erect, his dick's size wasn't met with as much disdain as he'd initially anticipated with, his slumped uncircumcised state garnering more scorn than anything else.

Even though he was still the only one nude in the room, for a moment it seemed like things might just work out without ridicule... which was when Dillard pulled down his briefs and again, Kent found himself tardy to the party. Dillard's abrupt exposure unveiled his already erect Caucasian cock. It was, as Kent expected, appeared to be of about average length, perhaps a little over five inches, reassuring him that he did indeed hold the size advantage....that is, if he were hard. As Jessie's eyes widened at the sight it became quite apparent that she was more impressed with the state rather than size of Dillard's circumcised erection.

"Ten points to Gryffindor," she smiled wryly as if embellishing her degree of impressment if only to belittle Kent. And just in case there was any doubt in his mind about her intentions, her next comment hammered the point home, "Ready to go right out of the box. Can't say that about some other guys, though I suppose that's to be expected." There was a shared snicker between the two before Jessie turned back towards Kent. "Well come on," she added, casually gestured toward Kent's crotch, "Get it up already."

"IF he can that is," Dillard chimed in snidely, gaining another lighthearted laugh from Jessie. Again, it seemed any insult at Kent's expense was automatically the height of humor for her.

Ears burning in humiliation and indignation, Kent took his shaft in hand and began pumping it. For what it was worth, his member was quick on the uptake. Buoyed by the sight of her barely restrained boobs, it rapidly began to fill out, stifling any lingering snickering in the process.

As Kent's member quickly grew to its full size, it not only piqued Jessie's interest, but also her passions. There was little doubt that his dick outsized Dillard's and the silence only served to underscore that fact. Realizing as much, Kent felt that now was his chance for some comeuppance, "See, what did I tell you; black is bigger." For once, it seemed that he'd struck gold as Jessie nodded in mute agreement.

Unaccustomed to having the taunting turned on him, Dillard was quick to protest, wrapping his hand around the base of his member to give it a few squeezing tugs, trying to manually make up the length deficit, "Hold on, he only looks bigger because he's black. I bet if you measured us we'd be about the same size."

This statement caused Jessie's usual anti-Kent sentiments to de-bias as her ever-disparaging attitude found the scales tilting ever so slightly towards neutrality. Moving her lips to the side in reservation at the offhanded assertion, she eyed both members, now leveled toward one another. From her point of view, the difference was obvious; Kent's cock was clearly larger. All things the same, she was admittedly curious as to the metrics of the two's members... which was why she'd prepared for such an eventuality, "Alright then, let's measure them."

"Wuh?" Dillard blinked, dumbfounded. Ignoring him, Jessie crawled over to a side table showing off her pert and plump ass perfectly outlined by her booty shorts. Pulling open a drawer, she reached in pulling out a rolled up tape measure. Returning to the pillow, tape in hand and with a more mischievous smile on her face than usual, she looked up toward the two guys with a wry smile.

Gently, but insistently moving Dillard's hand away from his ineffective attempts to gain some length, Jessie couldn't help but be amused at his obviously apparent nervousness. Kent on the other hand confidently stood at the ready, hands behind his back and cock solidly jutting outwards with a slight upwards arc. Whatever trepidation he'd held before certainly didn't show on his face, most likely due to so soundly showing up Dillard in terms of size. It was enough to get a rise out of Jessie, biting her bottom lip in an uncharacteristic show of ardor.

Putting their expressions and stances aside, Jessie leveled her gaze downward to look at the two's cocks. Even with Dillard's last ditch attempt to pump himself up to size, Kent's member clearly surpassed his. Breathing becoming a little heavier the sight of having two totally exposed erections in front of her fully sunk in. Up until now, Jessie had been a literal bystander, sitting on the sidelines, offering commentary, and issuing commands. Now, as she unfurled the measuring tape, she was going to have to get her hands dirty.

Generous chest rising and falling as her breathing deepened, she shakily lifted the tape, placed one end at the base of Dillard's cock, then steadying her hands, extended it along the side of his length until reaching the tip. Marking her place with her thumb, she withdrew her hand and with a soft sight, looked down at the number she'd marked off on the measuring tape. "Alright. So Dillard, you measure in at twelve..." she paused as she eyed the tape before giving him benefit of the doubt, "Mmm, let's say twelve and a half centimeters." Raising his eyebrows but saying nothing, he gave a nod at the figure, crossing his arms over his chest and giving Kent a smug, self-satisfied smirk

Running the tape through her fingers, Jessie then turned to Kent, unconsciously swallowing her saliva as she looked over it. Her heartbeat, already racing, kicked into a breakneck pace within her chest as she re-readied the tape. Taking care to keep her hand steady as she approached him, she slowly touched the start of the tape against the base of his member. Unlike with Dillard, Kent's cock was quite responsive to Jessie's touch, giving a sharp flex upwards at the sensation.

Recoiling slightly from the sudden movement, Jessie gave another heated huff to calm herself. If she were still in the mood to make fun of him she might have remarked on his sensitivity, adding something along the lines of; 'Well aren't you jumpy, let's hope you're not so trigger happy during your match' then continue to tease and tickle his shaft as a means to prove a point. However, she found her usual motives for mischief overridden by a pervasive... and perverse sense of curiosity.

With no ulterior motive to her actions other than to simply see the true size and strength of Kent's cock, Jessie draped the tape along his length. Her efforts were rewarded with a long protracted flex from Kent's member. Above, she heard him inhale slowly through his teeth, and could feel herself doing similar as she steadily traced the tape to the tip of his rigid erection.

Adding in the extra stretch from his flex into her measurement, she pinched the tape between her fingers and reluctantly pulled away. Sighing whimsically, she sat back, having unconsciously leaned forward during her measuring. Pulling the tape up, her eyebrows jumped slightly as she say the number, then giving a coy smile, looked upward to the two and announced Kent's size, "And Kent, your... cock measures up at about seventeen centimeters." Again, she briefly paused on the run-up to pronouncing the penile synonym, her trepidation a clear sign of her unfamiliarity with sexual matters, no matter what she professed otherwise.

Personal unfamiliarity aside, even Jessie couldn't deny her body's natural response to two rigid dick's right in front of her eyes and absentmindedly slid one smooth thigh against the other. This subtle attempt to alleviate her arousal did little to distract her subconscious wondering what a cock like that was capable of. She'd never felt this aroused before and didn't know what to do with herself. However, as luck would have it, whether good luck or bad, she didn't have to make that call.

Growing increasingly incised with Kent's rising acclaim, Dillard decided to initiate things on his own by thrusting his dick forward for a cock to cock clash. Stunned, more so due to the suddenness of the strike than from physical pain, Kent took a half-step back. "Hmph, just like I said," a snide smile spread across Dillard's face, "So much for being bigger and better if you're backing away right off the bat." And at that, stepped forward to swing his dick toward Kent's once more.

This time however, Kent was ready for him, and flexing his own member, swung his hips sideways to forcibly rebuff the blow. It was now Dillard's turn to be shocked, not expecting such a significant degree of resistance, but not wanting to lose face after his bit of bravado either, grit his grimace into a grin and fired back.

The two men's members collided with a meaty thud. Trapped in a deadlock, their cocks trembled at the exertion, pulsing and flexing as they pressed against each other, neither wanting to be the first to relent.

Dillard was the first to break the tentative stalemate, swinging his hips to one side before abruptly jerking them back, letting his dick swing sideways to sharply collide with Kent's. Though flinching at the hit, the black man rallied back fervently, parrying Dillard's dick to one side with a sidelong flex of his own and fluidly following up with a forward thrust. He was rewarded with an involuntary grimace but any attempt opportunize on the opening was met stalwart opposition.

Back and forth the two battled, neither able to secure a decisive blow to the other's erection. While Kent held the length advantage of just over an inch, Dillard did well to downplay it by dint of sheer tenacity. Their contentious corpuses were deadlocked; size and strength matched in near perfect proportion to grit and gumption.

However, in every battle of attrition, no matter how steadfast the participants, fatigue would unfailingly begin to set in. The only difference was that in so carnal a contest, the intensifying stimulation would invariably lead to an alternative culmination.

Steadily, the two's grunts and groans became more vocal and more frequent, echoed by the escalating enthusiasm towards their cockfight. While it had begun as a slightly less-than-friendly harmless rivalry, the presence of Jessie looking directly at their exposed erections had steadily spurred them towards a more intense... and more intimate degree of antagonism.

As she looked on as the two men bumped their junk into one another's with greater and greater force and frequency, Jessie noticed a growing imbalance between the two, and not just from a size standpoint. Dillard had now begun to pump his cock into Kent's with a rapidly increasing pace. Initially, the black man had attempted to match the tempo but was steadily finding himself outpaced.

Neither Kent nor Jessie knew it just yet, but the reason for Dillard's new-found ferocity wasn't that he was making a spirited attempt to tip the table in his favor, but that he was getting precariously close to cumming. Hips now thrusting on automatic, Dillard pumped his cock into Kent's with wild abandon, no longer trying to trump his opponent but instead seeking his own release. Breathing becoming heavy and more ragged with each impetus, he shut his eyes tight trying to block out the thought that he was about to cum from rubbing his dick against another guy's junk. Yet no matter how he tried to deny it mentally, it was a physical inevitability. Mouth agape, lip quavering he huffed heatedly, and hunching his back, gave a barely muffled moan as his climax neared its busting point.

While Dillard was on the cusp of his final countdown, Kent's compulsions were well under wraps, the longing to unload between Jesse's full chocolate tits easily overpowering the need for immediate release. Due to the preemptive initiation to the two's match, he wasn't one-hundred percent sure as to the win conditions for the match, but now realizing the specifics of his opponent's predicament, Kent figured that forcing Dillard to blow his load would at least be seen as a point in his favor.

Thrusting his erection forward for a stabbing strike to his opponent's underside, Kent upped the intensity of his bump and grind into Dillard's dick, vigorously flexing his erection to keep it on par with his opposition's peaking prick.

Alongside them, Jessie's gaze remained fastidiously fixed on the two interlocked cocks as they battled back and forth. Practically salivating at the sight, she watched as Kent's larger member barely held its own against Dillard's animated erection, which had begun to exude a clear sheen of liquid from its tip. While still somewhat sexually inexperienced, she knew enough that Dillard hadn't climaxed and that this wasn't semen. That said, she didn't know what to make of it and figured it to be a sign that Dillard's dick was on the verge of out-muscling Kent's, especially with how it now pulsed so fervently. She had half a mind to add a bit of snide commentary, unable to resist peppering Kent with a bit of derision, but between her own arousal and her unfamiliarity with the finer processes of the mens manhood's, she instead kept quiet and simply looked on entranced.

Her hesitation was soon rewarded, as the battle before her did an abrupt about-face, Dillard's vigorous thrusting coming to a sudden stand still. Exhaling heavily, his entire body shuddered in a valiant yet vain attempt to try to deny his impending climax. Though he retained an edge it regards to his shaft's strength due to his surging spasms, it was those same spasms that robbed him of his control... leaving Kent as the conductor of his climax.

Powerfully pushing the underside of his cock's curvature into his opponent's upward angled shaft, the black man was able to force Dillard's dick up and back, resulting in his initial cum-shot splattering on his stomach. Now it was Kent's turn to vent with some long delayed comeuppance. Flexing his member to maximum extent he could physically muster, he shoved his shaft forwards even harder, forcing the white man's shaft back even further. Even with the red-hot agony of having his cock forcibly contorted so, Dillard's dick retained its ardor and unloaded another cum-shot over himself.

With this, Dillard's fate was all but sealed. Giving a loud grunt at his dick being pushed so far beyond his limit, he tried to shuffle back to relieve some of the pressure from his aggrieved member, but Kent kept on him, stepping forward to thrust the tip of his dick right up into the underside of Dillard's. His mushroom cap head, once able to easily withstand and combat Kent's, was now bent backwards as the black man continued to advance.

Groaning loudly, Dillard's dick finally gave up the ghost, discharging a final paltry parting shot of cum over his stomach before relaxing and rapidly starting to shrink. If there was any doubt in anyone's mind as to who won, the fact that within seconds, the once boisterous blonde now went silent as his dick dropped from the fight and drooped between his legs, limp and near lifeless having utterly expended itself.

For several seconds, there was silence between the three, with only the sound of heavy breathing in the room. From Dillard; due to exhaustion, from Kent; due to exertion, and from Jessie; due to excitement. Eyes sparkling and chest heaving, she breathed open mouthed, savoring the aroma of spilled cum... Yet more than the scent of Dillard's defeat splattered against his stomach, was the enticing allure of Kent's still rigid erection, which was primed and practically ready to blow.

Hardly able to contain herself, Jessie idly ran a hand up her waist, briefly cupping the underside of a breast, biting her bottom lip as her fingers slid up and over one of a pair of prominent protrusions budding against the front of the thick material of her sports bra. It was an ineffective attempt to distract herself from the rock hard cock that unwaveringly jutted out before her.

However, while her groping failed to distract herself, it succeeded in attracting the attention of Kent. With the battle over and his victory soundly secured, Kent had the chance to collect himself and survey his surroundings. Guided by his enduring arousal, the sight of Jessie's roving hands drew his gaze towards them... and the twin peaked points pushing against the front of her bra.

For several moments more, Kent and Jessie stared intently at the others protrusion(s), the sight of which seemingly causing their own to stiffen further from the attention they garnered. However, when observing, one must take care they're not observed, and as the sexual tension neared the breaking point the two broke their lustful looks of longing and by pure happenstance, locked eyes. The expression on each's face said everything.

Realizing that she had to take control of the situation, lest her rising lust run rampant, Jessie shuffled forward, and staring upward at Kent with a sensuous smirk, grabbed his thick throbbing shaft with one hand. Very much erect and ready for release, she lifted the underside of her sports bra to slip his dick between her breasts. Upon entry, both Jessie and Kent immediately gave a soft synchronized sigh, his hard cock melding delectably between her warm cleavage.

Initially unsure as to who should take the lead, her milking his cock with her tits or him pumping her tits with his dick, after a few false starts of both options, they inadvertently settled on the latter. Starting slowly at first, Kent soon built up to a steady rhythm, breathing a silent prayer of thanks to his lucky stars that he'd been allowed this much thus far.