My Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very light sound reached my ears. A muffled sniff. I opened my eyes, searching for the source. It had come from Tina. She was sitting on the couch, her arms lovingly draped around John's neck and the side of her face pressed to his shoulder. She was wrapped in a luxurious robe, her still stockinged legs tucked under her delectable butt. Her face glowed, and her mouth displayed a smile of uncompromised joy. Like me, tears stained her cheeks as she looked upon Trish and me with unadulterated adoration. I could see in her eyes the inexpressible love she had developed for me and Trish.

Tina silently mouthed "I love you", causing my eyes to shed even more and greater tears. It was all the response she needed.

"Mmmmm. Merry Christmas, baby" Trish whispered as she stirred in my arms, somehow managing to press herself even closer to me.

"Good morning, my love. Merry Christmas" I whispered in response. I didn't move.

After several more moments of cuddling, Trish lifted her face from the comfort and security of my chest. She kissed me sweetly on the lips before opening her eyes. When she saw the wet trails that originated from my eyes, a concerned look appeared on her face. "Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Nothing's wrong, honey" I answered.

"But you're crying" she stated, not yet aware of our audience.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I took the opportunity to wipe my eyes with the back of my hand. "I guess I just had a moment of clarity. That's all." I was trying to deflect her concern, but she knew me too well.

"It's Christmas baby, you shouldn't be crying" she soothed.

"I know. Holding you in my arms just now, I guess I finally realized just how much I love you. How I am utterly, completely, ridiculously in love with you. That's all. Like I said, nothing really."

"Oh Clark, baby, I know. I feel the same way" she said, and then pressed her lips to mine. "And I feel the same way about Tina" she confessed as she, too, began to weep.

Her last words caused Tina to whimper, surprising Trish and causing her head to quickly turn in Tina's direction.

Tina's left hand covered her mouth. Because Trish had spoken of her deep love for our wife in presumed privacy, the honesty of Trish's words overwhelmed Tina, and she sobbed openly.

Trish and I then heard more crying from the chair closest to the Christmas tree, the one Trish sat in last night when she and Tina offered themselves to John. Ellen was dressed in a silky robe, sitting in Mark's lap, her arms around his neck and her naked legs draped over the arm, crying uncontrollably.

Only Mark and John seemed to be able to hold their emotions in check. They may not have been crying, but I could see that they were deeply moved by the honesty, love, and openness that their mom, Trish, and I shared.

Tina was able to gather herself and moved across the room to where Trish and I still embraced. She knelt on the floor next to her wife. Trish twisted toward Tina and the two embraced tightly, quietly whispering their love, devotion, and Christmas wishes to each other.

With a look of longing at Trish, Tina turned her attention to me. Taking my face in her trembling hands, Tina's gaze pierced my soul as she said "Thank you for giving me the greatest Christmas."

My smile and tears spoke all she needed to hear from me.

"Mom? Dad? Aunt Trish? Would it be OK if I gave John his Christmas present now?" Ellen asked.

Tina looked at Trish and me and said "Well, it is Christmas. I don't see why not. What do you two think?"

Trish and I looked at each other before saying in unison "Go ahead!"

"Goody goody goody!" Ellen chirped as she leapt off of Mark's lap and pranced across the room until she stood in front of her big brother. "Merry Christmas John" she said in a sing-song voice.

John, in a terry cloth robe, sat on the couch and just looked at Ellen, obviously confused.

"Aren't you going to open your present?" she asked.

"I would love to Ellen, but... um... where's the present?"

"It's me! I'm your present!" Ellen exclaimed and waited for her confused brother to respond. "Aren't you going to unwrap your present?"

Shock. That's what was registered on John's rugged face. "Are you serious?" he asked.

"Mmm hmm!" Ellen hummed.

With shaking hands, John reached for the sash on Ellen's robe. He tugged on one end, slowly undoing the bow that concealed his sister's considerable charms. When the knot was loosed, the robe began to fall open, the edges catching on Ellen's erect nipples.

John's eyes roamed up and down his sister's partially exposed body, from her hairless sex to her sparkling brown eyes. "Oh my God. Ellen. You're stunning" John managed to croak, his mouth suddenly very dry.

With a shrug of her shoulders, Ellen's robe fell to the floor and pooled around her feet and ankles, completely exposing her body to her brother's eyes. "Welcome home Marine, and Merry Christmas" she said in a loving, caring way.

"Ellen, you don't have..." John started to protest, but Ellen's index finger on his lips and her insistent "Ssshhh" quieted him.

"I want this. Please, John, let me give myself to you" were Ellen's words.

Tears welled in John's eyes, signaling his silent surrender to his sister's wish.

Ellen climbed on the couch, her naked form straddling her brother's lap. She grasped one end of the sash that held John's robe closed and gave it a quick yank. Forcing her arms into the now unrestrained robe, Ellen sought out her big brother's manhood, releasing a pleasant "Oh my!" when she found it. She then pressed her lips to her brother's, and they were off to the races.

Now that the Christmas festivities had started, Trish kissed me, and then Tina, before excusing herself and sauntering over to Mark. Without asking, she wrapped her arms around Mark's neck and sat in his lap, the same as Ellen had earlier.

Except that, other than her garter and stockings, Trish was naked.

And she had a cock.

It was obvious from our place on the floor that Mark was uncomfortable having Trish in his lap. The two had had no contact, to our knowledge, in all of the times we had played. Trish sensed his discomfort too, and raised her right hand placing it on his left cheek. "Merry Christmas, Mark" she whispered.

Mark's hands gripped the arms of the chair, and without even looking at Trish he mumbled "Merry Christmas Aunt Trish."

Turning his face with her hand, Trish begged "Mark, honey, look at me."

Mark slowly raised his eyes until he met Trish's gaze. The two looked at each for the longest time. Trish continued to caress his cheek with her palm.

"Honey, I have come to love you very much. You are my son. I would never, ever ask, or eventhinkto ask you to do something that you did not want to do or made you uncomfortable. Am I making sense Mark?"

"You are, Aunt Trish. I'm sorry"

"Nothing to be sorry for honey, OK?"

"OK" Mark answered.

With that, Trish hugged him tightly smashing her bare tits into his chest before pressing her lips to Mark's and again wishing him a Merry Christmas.

Trish left her arms around Mark, and smiled at him. She leaned into him and kissed him again, allowing her lips to linger on his before pulling away with a contented sigh, this time leaving her face much closer to his. The two sat still, quietly looking at each other before Mark closed his eyes and kissed Trish's plump lips. Mark's guard was beginning to break and Trish took advantage of his sudden vulnerability, sliding her tongue slowly between the young man's lips. Mark responded in kind, tentatively pressing his tongue into Trish's eager mouth.

This sudden turn caused Tina to moan.

I had been spooning Tina since Trish had gotten up and I was now hard between her butt cheeks. Tina began to rub her ass against my erection and I cupped and caressed her ample breasts.

On the couch, Ellen had her brother's cock buried in her tight young vagina and she was rolling her hips against him as she whispered in his ear. "I've wanted this for so long John. You feel so good inside of me."

"You are so wet Ellen, and so gorgeous" he declared, his hands palming her shapely ass cheeks.

"I want to feel your finger in me John. Put your finger in my ass." Ellen requested.

John reached around Ellen's pert ass and coated his finger in her pussy cream. He then stroked his slippery finger over pucker before gently slipping it in.

"Mmmmmm yes! God that's so good!"

I looked back toward Mark and Trish on the chair. They were still engaged in a sensuous kiss. Mark had extricated his left arm from under Trish's legs and was now languidly stroking her stocking covered right thigh. Each time he brought his hand up her leg he came closer and closer to touching Trish's naked hip and butt cheek, but the lacy band at the top of her stocking seemed to be a barrier his hand could not, would not, cross.

"You like the feel of my silky stockings, don't you Mark?"

"It's so smooth" he replied, gasping.

"It is. I love to feel the silk on my skin too honey. It's like my legs get hugged all day long, and they make me feel sooo sexy and hot!

"Oh Mark, honey, you have wonderful hands! Is this how you touch Whitney honey? Does she like it when you touch her like this?"

"Yes, she does. It really turns her on Aunt Trish"

"Do you like to touch her through sexy stockings? I bet you do."

"Whitney doesn't usually wear stockings" Mark answered.

"We're gonna have to fix that Mark honey. I can tell that the feel is turning you on. Do you know what feels better than silky stockings Mark?

"What?" He asked naively.

"My soft, creamy skin honey. I want you to touch me, I want to feel your warm hands on my skin. I want you to touch my skin just like you touch Whitney's. Show me honey. Touch me like how you would touch Whitney" she pleaded before returning her mouth to his.

I watched in fascination as just Mark's fingertips transgressed the imaginary border that had prevented him from actually touching Trish's flesh.

"That's it Mark honey. Touch my skin." Again she resumed kissing my handsome son.

Piece by piece, bit by bit, she was breaking down his defenses with her lustful encouragement. His entire hand was now caressing her naked hip.

"Yessss! Honey, just like that. You're making me feel so good, so sexy!"

Mark was becoming more comfortable touching the exotic creature sitting in his lap as his hand no longer strayed from her naked hip.

Trish wriggled her sexy ass against Mark's crotch. "Mmmm, honey. Do you like touching me Mark? Is the feel of Aunt Trish's naked skin turning you on?"

"Yes" was his nearly silent reply.

"Do you want to touch more of me honey? Do you want to touch my butt?" she asked.

"Yes" he answered again, still barely audible.

"Then touch me honey." Trish resumed kissing my son.

Mark's hand slid up a little further, and followed her womanly curve to her cheek, his pinky finger gliding in the crease at the bottom of her cheek, just like mine would.

Mark was completely under her spell. There was no way he could resist her anymore. I was amazed at how easy it was for her to completely ensnare this young man in only a matter of minutes.

"That's it honey, rub it, squeeze it. I love the way you play with my ass honey. Look at what you're doing to your Aunt Trish" she said as she directed Mark's eyes to her crotch. Her girl-cock was hard and oozing.

Ellen's shouts drew my attention to her. "I'm gonna cum John. Fuck me. Pump my ass. Cum with me John. Show me how much you love your little sister!"

John was busy feasting on her breasts as Ellen rolled and thrust her groin on her brother's cock.

"I'm cumming John! Oh fuck... John... I'm... cumming... fuck... me... Joh..."

Ellen's convulsing pussy pushed John over the edge and with a grunt, his cock erupted in his sister's rippling pussy.

"I'm cumming Ellen! Oh Ellen, oh my God!" he panted as his seed filled his sister's womb. "Oh Ellen, oh Ellen, oh Ellen" he repeated, completely spent and unable to find any other words.

The two young lovers kissed and embraced in their afterglow.

I looked back to Trish and Mark. They were still kissing passionately, until Trish purred "That's so good, Mark. Mmmmm yes! I love it."

Mark was very turned on now, and his hand roamed from Trish's ass, up her back and across her shoulders, pulling her close as he kissed her mouth.

"I can tell you're enjoying touching me, Mark. Your hand feels so good, so strong, honey. I want you to touch me all over. Do you want to touch more of me Mark?"

"Yes Aunt Trish" he confessed.

"Then go ahead. Touch me. Wherever you want honey!" Trish said seductively as she tilted her hips to make her cock stand up even more prominently, in a coercive attempt to get Mark to touch her there.

Instead, Mark's left hand slowly, slowly dragged from Trish's shoulders, around her right side, and cupped her beautiful breast.

"Oh, yes, honey. Doesn't that feel good? Do you like Aunt Trish's tits honey?"

"They're beautiful" he answered, still in a whisper.

"Your hand feels so good Mark. You really know how to make a woman feel good" she said before kissing him some more.

Mark then rubbed his thumb over Trish's hard nipple, causing her to gasp. To encourage him even more she rhythmically ground her ass against his cock. "Will you suck on my tit honey? I need to feel your mouth on me" she begged in desperation. Mark lowered his head to Trish's left breast and flicked at the tip with his tongue while still manipulating the left with his fingers.

"That's it honey, make love to my breasts. Suck my tit honey! Yeeessss!" she growled. "Whitney is so lucky to have your talented mouth to make love to her body"

While Mark was busy sucking and fondling Trish's tit flesh, her right hand reached for her drooling clit and began to slowly graze it's length with her fingertips just inches from Mark's face. Was she trying to get him to take her in his mouth?

As I watched my wife seduce my son, I discerned that she was an expert at reading people's body language. While she stroked her cock, enticing Mark to go down on her, she observed that he never glanced toward her stroking hand, telling her he wasn't going to fellate her, at least not at that moment. She promptly took things in another direction.

"Mark, honey, have you ever put your cock in Whitney's ass?" she said in a way that dripped of need.

"No" he answered before returning his attention to her breast.

"Has your cock ever been in a woman's ass?"

"No Aunt Trish" he answered, again returning to Trish's tit.

"Have you ever thought about it? Making love to a woman's ass?" she asked.

"Yes" he answered in his typical style, again returning his attention to Trish's bosom.

"I love having a big, hard cock inside of me Mark" she confessed. Reaching her left hand between their bodies she grabbed hold of Mark's throbbing erection. "Oh, honey! You're so big and hard! Did Aunt Trish make you like this?" Trish played the innocent, accidental arouser as she stroked and squeezed Mark's erection. "Your cock feels so good in my hand Mark, and your mouth! My God honey, you're making me feel so good!"

Trish, I realized, was an expert seductress. She was stroking Mark's ego with praise and encouragement, by using his proper name and a loving pet name, manipulating his subconscious, persuading him to do things he didn't want to do, and making him think it was his idea.

Trish was furiously stroking Mark's cock now. "I want you to cum honey. I want you to let me make you cum. Do you want me to make you cum Mark? Will you cum for your Aunt Trish?"

"Yes" he replied, on the verge of desperation.

"Inside of me?"

"Yes"

"That makes me so hot honey. I want to cum too honey. Do you want to make me cum Mark?"

"God yes Aunt Trish. I want to make you cum!"

"I want you to make me cum too!" she breathed, encircling his mouth with hers and sucking on his tongue. "You'll need to make love to me to get me off, honey" she said, still stroking his erection. "I want you to make me cum with your cock inside of me Mark. Will you do that? Will you use your big hard cock to make me cum?"

"God yes!" he replied.

"Then say it honey, tell Aunt Trish what you want Mark!"

"I want to make you cum Aunt Trish" he admitted.

"And...?"

"I want to cum inside of you."

"Oh! Honey! I want you to cum inside of me so much Mark! Do you want to make love to your Aunt Trish now?"

"Yes!" he excitedly confessed.

"Tell me what you want to do honey!"

"I want to make love to you Aunt Trish. I want to cum inside of you, and I want to make you cum!"

With Mark's confession still hanging in the air, Trish slid off of his lap and opened Mark's robe exposing his impossibly hard cock.

Trish placed her hands on either side of Mark's head, gripping the back of the chair. Lifting her left leg first she draped it over the arm of the chair. She then lifted her right leg, and placed it over the other arm. Her glorious ass hovered directly over Mark's throbbing cock. Her breasts were right in Mark's face, and he immediately went to work on them with his hands and mouth.

Trish looked over her right shoulder at Tina and me, briefly watching us as I slid my cock up and down the crack of Tina's ass and diddled her clit. She flashed us a victorious grin. She then turned, looking over her left shoulder toward John and Ellen. Ellen was still riding John's cock, now facing the action on the other side of the room. Trish was making sure she had a captive audience.

"Are you ready to make love to your Aunt Trish, honey? Are you ready to make me cum while you make love to me?"

"Please, Aunt Trish, stop teasing me. I want to be inside of you. I want to make love to you. Let me please you Aunt Trish!"

With one hand, Trish reached behind her, placing the head of Mark's cock against her asshole and began to slowly lower her body onto the rigid meat.

And then she stopped.

"Are you sure you want to do this Mark? Remember, I promised I'd never ask you to do something you didn't want to do"

"I want to do this Aunt Trish. I want to make love to you. I want to please you, and make you cum!" Mark was almost sobbing now.

Trish lowered herself the rest of the way until Mark's scrotum was firmly pressed against her.

"Oh my God! Mark, you're sooo hard! You feel soooo good! Make love to me honey! Make love to my ass!"

Trish raised up a little giving Mark room to thrust up into her clutching tunnel. Mark grasped Trish's hips and began to arch up, hammering his cock in and out of Trish's shemale pussy.

"You're so tight Aunt Trish! You're squeezing me so hard! I don't think I'll last very long" Mark declared.

"You can't cum yet honey! You promised you'd make me cum!"

"You just feel so good! I can't help it!"

"Then you better help me! Grab my cock and stroke it honey! Love me from both ends! I want you to make me cum Mark. I need you to make me cum! Make me cum honey!"

Without hesitation, Mark wrapped his hand around Trish's drooling stick and began to pump.

"Oh YES! Just like that honey! Don't stop Mark, don't stop stroking me. Make me cum!"

Mark continued to thrust in and out of Trish's glorious ass while furiously fisting her rock hard clit.

The four of us were in awe at how easy it was for Trish to wrap Mark around her little finger and at how totally hot these two were as they shared their bodies in this wickedly sexy position.

"Are you getting close honey? Are about ready to shoot your cum in my ass?" Trish panted as she rose and fell on Mark's piercing cock.

"I'm almost there Aunt Trish. You feel so good on my cock."

"I'm close too. So close honey. You're fucking me so good!"

Mark started to skip breaths as he furiously pumped Trish's ass and cock.