My Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
386 Followers

"I'm gonna cum Aunt Trish"

"So am I! Keep fucking me honey! Keep fucking me!" she squealed.

With one final surge, Mark buried himself balls deep in Trish's ass and came, his mouth wide open, gasping as he continued to pummel Trish's stick.

"YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH! OOOOOOOH! YES! I'M CUMMMMIIIIIIING!" Trish cried as her pearly syrup shot out of her cock, the first rope landing in Mark's open mouth. Ribbon after gooey ribbon of her hot cum spurted from her cock and landed on Mark's body from his chin to his belly button.

Before Mark could decide what to do with the cum in his mouth, Trish clamped her mouth over his and swirled the cum around with her tongue. She was relentless, and would not stop until Mark swallowed his own cum. He did.

This caused Tina to cum in my arms. I could hear John bellow as he blew a second load in Ellen's slick pussy. Moments later, as Ellen rubbed her clit, she came for the umpteenth time on Johns cock, causing me to empty my nuts between Tina's back and my belly.

Trish continued to pump up and down on Mark's cock, relaxing her sphincter on the down stroke and squeezing it around the pulsing shaft on the way back. Her mouth was still on Mark's, their tongues playfully rolling against each other.

"That was so hot honey. You made me cum so good!"

"That was incredible Aunt Trish. You're incredible." Mark offered.

"Merry Christmas, Mark" Trish offered and gave him on last lingering kiss before climbing off of his cock and the chair.

Once on the floor Trish crawled over to me and Tina. Trish had a look on her face like she owned the world. Her face was basically on the floor, and her ass was high in the air, pointed directly at Ellen. Trish extended her tongue and licked Tina's lips. "Wow!" she whispered. She then reached behind her and dipped two fingers in her ass. Pulling the cum coated digits out of her pussy, she turned her head so Ellen could watch as she made a big deal of slurping Mark's cum off of her fingers. "Care to help me clean up Ellen?"

In a flash Ellen was off of John's cock and kneeling behind Trish, her delicate pink tongue disappeared into the gaping, cum filled hole, licking and sucking Mark's cum from my wife. Trish's face was still right next to Tina's, and Trish began whispering dirty talk: "She is turning into a little cum slut. AH! Her tongue is so tal... Oh God! Yes! talented. Has she had her tongue in your pussy yet Tina? Has our lovely... Fuck Me!... Has our lovely daughter eaten your pussy yet?" Tina grasped Trish's head and attacked her mouth, trying to swallow her tongue.

"You are so fucking nasty Trish! I love that about you! But I need to go help Mark clean up."

Tina crawled between Mark's legs and began licking Trish's cum off of Mark's body. When his chest and belly were clean and Trish's cum was swallowed, Tina went to work spit shining Mark's cock.

Trish rolled on her back, telling Ellen "I wanna see your eyes as you clean out my pussy, sweetheart. Oh God you are good at that girl!" Ellen's hand reached up and played with Trish's flaccid cock while delivering the final licks to Trish's bud.

Ellen climbed on top of Trish and said "Thanks for the Christmas cream pie Aunt Trish. I love you! Merry Christmas" before kissing her and then crawling back to John and sucking his well fucked cock clean.

Trish crawled toward me and threw her arms around my neck. I lifted the comforter allowing her to cuddle up to me and covered us back up. "Remind me to never engage you in psychological warfare."

"That was so much fun, and he did a great job of fucking me. He has a great cock. But it's not as good as yours baby" she said.

"Oh? And what makes mine better?" I asked seriously.

Trish reached down and cupped my cock and balls before saying "Because yours is attached to the man I love!" She gave me a peck on the lips before assuming the same position she was in when I woke up. I was really starting to like holding her like this.

Once again paired off, we held, touched, and kissed our partners. We also joked and laughed with each other, bonding as a family.

Someone had the bright idea that we should have some brunch. I did not like the idea at all as it meant releasing Trish and getting out from under the blanket. As much as I disliked the idea, the chorus of rumbling tummies convinced me we needed to eat, so I got up and started some coffee before heading up the stairs for a quick shower. "Anyone care to join me? I asked. Tina was first to her feet and followed me up the stairs.

Once in the shower Tina and I just held and pet each other under the hot running water.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" I asked.

"I did. John is a very attentive lover. And it was so hot to learn that he had wanted me for so many years" Tina answered. "How about you?" Tina inquired.

"You know I always enjoy my time with Trish" I answered.

"It was very touching watching the two of you together this morning. When you looked at me, I could see in your eyes just how much you love me. You didn't need to say a word." Tina said.

There was a long pause as we held each other under the torrent of water.

"I meant what I said earlier Clark. Thank you for the greatest Christmas."

"I should be thanking you, sweetheart."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I don't deserve you, but yet, here you are."

Tina and I finished showering, dressed in our robes between touches and kisses, and hand in hand walked downstairs.

Ellen, Mark, John, and Trish were seated at the dining room table sipping coffee. I was somewhat surprised to see that no one was naked. Mark and Ellen had showered, and were dressed in sweats. Trish and John sat next to each other still in their robes. Each had a hand under the table. I was pretty sure I knew what was happening under there.

I asked what everybody was hungry for.

Everyone answered with their own choice. "Waffles!" "Pancakes!" "Bacon and eggs!"

"French toast it is!" I answered.

I heard Trish ask "We have a few minutes John, care to take a quick shower?"

John answered by taking Trish's hand and leading her toward the stairs and the master bath in our room. Trish giggled all the way as the couple ran up the steps.

Once upstairs the two quickly disrobed and fell into each other's arms. The two embraced and enjoyed the feel of the other.

Trish finally broke the silence. "I'm so glad you're home for Christmas, and I am just thrilled to finally meet you."

"I'm glad to be home and to get to know you too, Aunt Trish."

"Are you OK with the news we broke to you last night John?"

"It was quite a shock at first, Aunt Trish, but watching the three of you this morning and seeing how much you really care for each other, I understand, and I'm OK with it. I really am" John answered.

The two maintained their embrace, hands roaming over basks and asses.

"So, last night when you kissed me and touched me, why? Was it just curiosity?"

John's eyes bored into Trish's and he said "It was because you are a beautiful person who deserves to be loved for who you are."

The two kissed, their mouths open, tongues playing.

John broke their kiss and looked longingly into Trish's eyes before dropping to his knees.

"You don't have to do this John" Trish cautioned.

"Iknow" John assured before taking Trish's limp package into his mouth. Even though she was not hard, John's wet warm mouth felt wonderful, and he had her entire cock in his mouth.

"Come on. Let's not keep the others waiting too long" Trish urged. As John stood she grabbed his cock and used it to pull him to the shower.

Trish turned on the water, and when the white clouds of vapor rolled from the door the two stepped inside. John and Trish soaped each other's bodies, exploring one another under the gentle spray. John's soapy hands cupped and caressed Trish's breasts, and Trish's hands stroked and pulled on John's erection. John allowed his right hand to slide down Trish's lush body and around to her backside, groping her left ass cheek while still manipulating her breast. Slowly, as if not sure of the reaction he would receive, John snaked his hand to Trish's crack ad began rubbing his finger over her slippery hole.

"That feels good sweetie" Trish cooed. "Go ahead, test the waters" she encouraged. John slipped his finger into Trish's relaxed ring. Instinctively, Trish arched her back a little, pushing her rump against John's invading digit, all the while stroking his very, very hard cock.

"We can't let you go back downstairs like this sweetie. Let Aunt Trish take care of this." Trish turned her back to John and bent at the waist. Reaching behind with both hands Trish spread her ass cheeks, exposing her most private place to John's lusting eyes. "Take me" she pleaded.

John levered his cock down with is right hand and aimed it at Trish's pleated pussy entrance. He pressed the engorged head against the opening. Trish relaxed her sphincter causing John's cock to sink into her warm depth. To John, it looked as if Trish had sucked his cock in with her ass.

Trish allowed a few seconds to pass as she adjusted to the spear in her ass. "You feel so good inside of me sweetie" she said and began moving her body back and forth on her son's hard penis. John reached his right hand around in front of Trish and fondled her still flaccid dick. He began rocking his hips, causing his to cock to saw in and out of Trish's chute.

"I can't believe how good you feel Aunt Trish. So hot! So tight! Unnnh!"

Trish began flexing her sphincter on John's cock, increasing the sensations he was feeling.

"John, sweetie, I want you to cum" she said. "I want you to, I need you to cum inside of me sweetie. You're loving me so good John. Fuck!"

Trish's dirty talk flipped a switch in John. He began pounding Trish's ass, driving himself into her as far as he could, still gripping her cock with one hand and a tit with the other. Trish's hands were on the shower wall, pushing herself back against the young soldier that was pillaging her sex.

"Are you ready Aunt Trish? Are you ready for my cum?" John asked.

"God yes, sweetie. Cum inside of me. I'm so ready for your cum!" Trish begged. Her sensitive rectum felt the change in John's cock, and his thrusting changed to shorter, stabbing strokes indicating he could no longer stop.

"Fuck! Aunt Trish!" John yelled as his semen burst from his cock, coating Trish's bowels with his creamy seed.

"Yes! Yes! I can feel you cumming! Fuck that feels so good!" Trish panted as she squeezed her sphincter, drawing every available drop of cum out of John's penis.

John's motion slowed from the frenetic orgasmic pace to a more loving, tender stroking. "That was so good Aunt Trish. You are a talented fuck, woman!" he panted.

Trish pulled herself off of John's cock. Turning toward him she briefly kissed his lips before dropping to her knees and cleaning off his deflating cock. "Mmmmm!" she hummed. When his cock was sufficiently swapped, Trish stood again and kissed John sweetly. "You have a great cock sweetie" she said.

"Thanks Aunt Trish, but I didn't make you cum" he said obviously disappointed.

"It's OK sweetie. Really. I've cum a lot in the last few hours, and, well, girls like me need a little time to recover. If you really want to make me cum, we can try again later tonight" she reassured.

"Do you mean that?"

"Of course I do" Trish answered.

"Do you think maybe you might like to, you know, ahh... fuck me... with that? he asked bashfully, nodding toward Trish's crotch.

"I would prefer to make love to you, but yes!" Trish answered, her eyes flashing at the possibility.

The two rinsed off and dried each other before going back to the master bedroom and dressing between touches and kisses.

Trish put on a pair of flannel Christmas pajamas, sans underwear, and didn't bother to tuck herself in. John put his robe back on.

"You make those PJs rock!" John said, causing Trish to beam.

The two held hands, walked down the stairs and into the dining room.

Not a word was spoken as Trish prepared a plate of French toast and sat down to eat. John briefly retreated to Ellen's room to throw on a pair of sweats before fixing his own plate and joining us at the table. He was greeted with knowing smiles from me and Tina.

The silence at the table was deafening. One by one we all began to stare at John. Eventually he sensed all eyes were on him. John glanced around the table, trying to figure out what was going on before asking in a confused voice "WHAT?", causing everyone at the table to break out in uncontrolled laughter.

We finished our brunch and re-gathered in the living room to open gifts. I sat on the couch between Tina and Trish. We commented to each other that Christmas had never felt like this before. Of course, Christmas had neverbeenlike this before.

The boys sat in the wingback chairs while Ellen sat on the floor, the designated gift distributer. Under the tree were five boxes for each of the kids. In previous years we just gave the kids an envelope with cash in it, but this year, at Trish's insistence, we placed $100 bills in each box and wrapped them. Trish thought it would make Christmas morning more fun. The kids did laugh like hell each time they opened a box to find nothing but money in it.

They thanked us profusely for the gifts.

John opened the box he had brought back from his tour and began distributing plainly wrapped packages from it. When we each had a gift, he said "It's not much, but go ahead and open them."

We opened the various sized boxes only to find we had each received the same gift. It was a framed photo of John, in Afghanistan, in the middle of a fire fight. It was incredible. Taken in low light, the photographer had to use a long exposure. Because of this, multiple spent shell casings were visible ejecting from John's M4, a ball of flame shrouded the end of the barrel, and a white streak extended from the end of the barrel like a futuristic laser. Red and green tracers criss-crossed in the background, reinforcing the fact he was indeed involved in some heavy shit. Across the bottom of the photo were the words "When you think you're having a bad day..."

"I know that you guys are well aware of what goes on over there, and don't need to be reminded. And I don't want you to think I'm guilt tripping you or that I'm self absorbed or anything. The photographer showed me this pic and I thought it was just awesome and I knew I had to give one to each of you" he explained, unnecessarily.

Tina was, of course, alarmed. Her son was in a fire fight, and he thought the pic was "awesome". "John! You're getting shot at! They're shooting at you!"

"Yes ma'am." John had slipped back into Marine mode.

"Well, weren't you scared?"

"Honey, look more closely at the picture. Look closely at his face..." I suggested.

Tina squinted and looked closely at the picture. "You're... are you... smiling?" she asked, incredulous.

"Yes ma'am, I am" he answered.

"Why? Why would you be smiling?"

"Because I was having a fucking blast!"

His mom was shocked, as was Trish.

"JOHN!" they yelled simultaneously.

Mark chimed in "That is totally fucking cool, dude! Awesome is right!"

"MARK!" Trish and Tina yelled at the same time. Mark looked at them, bewildered they didn't appreciate his comment.

"I had no idea..." Ellen commented, her voice trailing off.

"I like it. A lot! Thank you, son. I will display it proudly on my desk." That comment made John smile.

"I can't believe you John. Is that the way your dad and I raised you? To laugh in that kind of situation?" Tina scolded.

"Yes ma'am, it is" he replied matter of factly. Truthfully, Tina and Ihadalways encouraged the kids, especially John and Mark, to not be afraid to laugh in the face of adversity. That's what he had done.

I handed Trish and Tina each an envelope. Inside was a card, penned by a professional calligrapher, that detailed a weekend for two at The Elms spa and resort where they would be pampered by the staff twenty four hours a day.

After the ladies had read their cards, I received a smooch on each cheek. Tina questioned me, asking "Aren't you going to come with?"

"Nah. You two need some "we time" after all of this excitement and the work you did getting ready for Christmas. Besides, the place caters almost exclusively to women."

"Are you sure? It's your birthday weekend." Trish asked, authentically concerned.

"I'm sure. Besides, it was the only date available and there were only two openings." I replied. I received a warm hug from both sides, a tongue, a "thank you" and an "I love you" in each ear.

Ellen handed me and Tina an elegantly wrapped package, the tag indicating it was from Trish.

"It's just a little something I picked up for the two of you." Trish said.

"Oh, it's beautiful Trish!"

"Open it! Open it!" she cried like a little school girl. Tina delicately removed the ribbons and paper, and then opened the box. Inside the box was what appeared to be a certificate of some type in an ornate wood frame of the highest quality craftsmanship. Tina scanned the gift, silently reading what was on the document in the frame but had to stop. Handing me the gift she covered her face and wept uncontrollably.

"What's it say, daddy?" Ellen asked.

I had to fight back tears myself, and struggled to read the delicate swirling penmanship. "It says, and I quote: "The Supreme Court of the Great State of Missouri hereby Declares and Proclaims that the person heretofore known as Patricia Margaret Henderson, from this day and henceforth shall of right be recognized and known as" (I had to stop and gather myself before I continued) "as Patricia Margaret Pratt in all matters legal, public, and private. This court, by means of this Proclamation, directs all entities to accommodate this change with no delay or financial encumbrance to Patricia Margaret Pratt. Signed Tuesday November the..."

I had to stop. Tina and I were overwhelmed by the sheer intimacy of this gift. We had never, and would never have asked Trish to do this.

Trish and Tina hugged over my lap, both of them now sobbing uncontrollably.

"Why did you do thaaaat?" Tina asked, still crying. "You didn't have to do that. We love you no matter what!"

"I love my family so much... I just wanted to be a Pratt like everyone else!" was Trish's weepy response.

The two hugged, kissed, and whispered their devotion to one another. The intense emotions began to fade a little, and the crying sort of stopped.

"This is incredible Trish" I said before stopping to dry my eyes. "This is the most humbling gift I have ever received. Thank you."

"You are both so very welcome! We are officially a family now! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!"

"It feels fabulous! But I have to address something. The Missouri Supreme Court does not typically handle name changes, and they do not produce fancy proclamation forms like this forany reason.How did you mage to pull it off?" I asked.

"Let's just say there might be a justice on that bench that likes girls like me. I convinced him during a private conference in his chambers that making this happen would be the right thing to do" Trish replied.

"Please tell me you didn't fuck him for this" Tina said flatly.

"Not at all, but a couple of girls that I know were more than happy to, so I called in a couple of favors. I got what I wanted, the judge is getting all the T-girl cock he can handle, and my friends will benefit from his, shall we say, generosity. Win win win!"

"You never cease to amaze me Trish!" Tina replied.

"You are unbelievable" I added.

We hugged for a couple of minutes before Tina said "We got a little something for you, too. Close your eyes" I complied and was promptly blindfolded.

npanxx
npanxx
386 Followers