My Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers

"Last time this happened, things got a little crazy" I said

Trish and Tina laughed.

"Could the three of you give your dad and us a few minutes?" Trish asked.

"Sure" They said and walked down the hall to their rooms.

Tina opened my robe, and Trish grabbed around the base of my cock and under my balls, squeezing very, very tightly and pulling away from my body. I felt something cold being placed around the base of my cock above Trish's fingers.

"I know that probably hurts a little baby, but it'll be worth it. Trust me" Trish purred.

"OK, hand me my tool Trish" I heard Tina say.

Tool? Why the fuck did they need a tool?

"There. Got it" Tina said in triumph.

"Got mine too" Trish proclaimed, releasing me from her firm grip. There was a long pause before Trish said "Tina,THATis fuckingHOT!"

Suddenly my blindfold was removed.

"Well, what do you think?" Tina asked.

I looked down to see that the women had placed a heavy gold "cock ring" around the base of my cock and under my balls. It was thick, wide, heavy, and made my cock and balls "pop" from my crotch.

"Stand up so you can really feel it!" Trish urged.

I did, and was amazed that it was heavy but not bulky, it was comfortable and unobtrusive, and it felt great and looked sexy as hell!

"I love it! It feels really good!"

"You're not just saying that, are you?" Tina asked.

"No! I've always kind of wanted to try one, but never have. This one is spectacular!" I answered.

"It better be, it's been on layaway ever since our first trip to the mall together!" Tina said.

"Why so long?" I asked.

"Because it's gold!" Trish replied.

"It's gorgeous! I love it. So, how do I take it off?"

Trish and Tina giggled before answering "You don't!"

"You mean it's permanent?!" I asked in shock.

Trish grabbed my cock, gave my ear a lick and purred "YOU don't take it off. Tina and I take it off."

"Yep. Two unique tools are required. I have one, Trish has the other, and the cock ring stays on unlesswe say otherwise." Tina added.

"I haven't told Tina this yet, but I had the inside engraved. It says "Property of Tina and Trish Pratt". Like it Tina?" Trish asked.

"I do! Great call! Ok, Clark, put your robe back on" Tina told me. "OK kids, you can come back in!"

The kids didn't come running right away, so Tina went to see what was going on. She found Ellen laying on her back in the middle of the bed with her brothers each sucking and licking a nipple. Tina shook her head and walked back to the living room.

"We've created monsters. They're in Ellen's room sucking on her tits" Tina said as she sat back down next to me. She took hold of the gift we had received from Trish and read it to herself. "I can't believe you would do this. I can't believe anyone would do this" She said in a whisper. Turning to face Trish she whispered "This is just so amazing. I can't get over how beautiful it is."

"The proclamation?" Trish asked.

"No, baby, the act!" Tina answered. "Hey, You know what? We need to redecorate the bedroom a little. I think we need to hang this, and a copy of the pictures Clark took last night, the one John gave us, and all of the other great pictures of us and the kids and cover the entire wall above the headboard! It could be like a "Pratt Family greatest moments wall!"

"ILIKEthat idea! I wonder if we could get a bigger print of that picture of John. OH! And while everyone is home, we should get a family portrait done. A nice one, with all of us dressed up! We could put that in the middle and all of the other photos around it!"

"PERFECT!" the two of them shrieked.

"Clark honey, will you please go see what's taking the kids so long?" Tina asked.

I got up and walked down the hall for the first time while wearing the heavy cock ring. It did not take long for my cock to respond, and I was half-hard by the time I got to Ellen's room.

"It's about time you got here daddy" Ellen said with frustration. "I need a Pratt man to eat my pussy while these two suck my tits."

Sticking my head out the door I yelled "This might take a few minutes!"

I was on my knees between Ellen's legs in a flash, and ate her little pussy like a ravenous hyena. I think I even made some of those laughing sounds real hyenas make. It only took a few minutes before Ellen was thrashing on the bed and cumming on my tongue. Either she was really horny, or I was really good. For the sake of everyone involved, I'll say it was a combination of the two.

My brief tryst between Ellen's legs had gotten me hard, and the cock ring felt incredible on me when I was erect. The tightness seemed to enhance my girth, and it appeared to make me longer. I was really starting to like my gift.

I made my way back to the living room to find Tina on top of Trish on the couch, engaged in a sensual loving kiss. It was so gentle and tender, so loving that I just stood and watched. Their fingers were entwined, hands on either side of Trish's head. This was an expression of their true love for one another in it's purest form.

Finally the kids came back to the living room, thankfully with clothes on. They saw Tina and Trish holding each other on the couch.

"They're beautiful together" John said.

"They really are" Mark replied, surprising me with his candid observation.

John turned to me and said "Dad? I get it. I understand. You are a very lucky man."

"Thanks, son" I replied, beaming with pride.

Trish and Tina whispered "I love you" to each other and turned to look at the rest of their adoring family.

"I think that this has been the greatest Christmas ever!" Tina said with conviction, her cheek resting on Trish's. "I can't imagine anything ever topping this!"

Mark chimed in "Well, it's not over yet. Whitney is going to be here in about a half hour."

"Whitney? Whitney Sherman? Why would she be coming?" John asked.

"I must not have told you John, sorry 'bout that. Whitney's my girlfriend" Mark replied.

"You're bangin' Whitney Sherman?" John asked crudely.

"No, John. I'm not "bangin'" her, I'm in love with her" Mark sharply replied.

"Sorry about how that came out, bud. Didn't mean it like that" John said, realizing how his words had hurt Mark. "I had a crush on her in high school. Big time."

"So, what do you say we get things cleaned up a little and make ourselves presentable for our guest?" Trish suggested.

We busied ourselves picking up the wrapping paper and boxes, straightening the pillows, furniture and blankets. I washed the dishes and cleaned up the mess in the kitchen from our brunch.

Trish didn't bother to change, saying her themed PJs were a Christmas tradition. Tina went upstairs, doffed her robe and also put on some flannel PJs. I was comfortable in my terry cloth robe, so I didn't bother changing. I did close it up and made sure the sash was secure. I wanted to be comfortable, but not a dirty old man.

Mark told his siblings "I'm gonna just put a robe on, you two might want to consider doing the same." His suggestion, to me, was a hint at what was to come.

John and Ellen were changing when the doorbell rang. Mark answered it and greeted Whitney with an enthusiastic hug saying "Marry Christmas Whitney".

"Merry Christmas, Mark" she replied before kissing him. Mark took her coat and hung it on the tree in the foyer.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Whitney chimed as she entered the living room. John came into the living room and Whitney rushed him, hugged his neck and kissed his cheek, while exclaiming "Welcome home John!"

John hugged her back and said Merry Christmas Whitney."

Whitney was absolutely stunning. She was dressed in a conservative long sleeved gray knit sweater dress that buttoned from her neck to below her knees. Her lower legs were cased in fish-net hose, and she had shiny black high-heeled pumps on her feet. She wore minimal makeup which accentuated her natural beauty. Her impossibly long eyelashes, coupled with her eye shadow, gave her sparkling blue eyes a smoky, mysterious look. A perfect French manicure graced her nails, and her long, curly blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders.

"You look fantastic Whitney" John said in dismay.

Ellen then breezed into the room, hugged her friend tightly and said "Merry Christmas girlfriend!"

"Merry Christmas, Ellen!" Whitney shrieked.

Whitney turned toward the couch where Tina and Trish flanked me. "Hi mom, dad, Aunt Trish! Merry Christmas!"

John, having been out of the loop, didn't understand why Whitney greeted us as she did, and the look on his face conveyed his confusion.

"It's a long story" Ellen informed. John just nodded and shrugged his shoulders.

The seven of us chatted for a while before Mark addressed all of us.

"Since we're all together, I wanted to tell you all that I have officially enlisted in the Marine Corp and I leave for boot camp the Saturday after graduation." We all congratulated him on his announcement before he hushed us and said "There's more. Whitney and I talked a lot about my decision, and it's a decision we made together. That's why I decided to do this today." Mark reached into the pocket of his robe as he dropped to one knee in front of Whitney.

npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers