My Journey with Lynn Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene two and three was the day of the barbecue, I had just pulled out of Barb and you could hear me hollering to John that Barb needed some help and I would watch the grill for him. Then John appeared on screen and went down on his wife and ate my cum from her giving Barb another orgasm. They got up and immediately rejoined the party. The third scene was much like the second with the exception that after eating her pie he fucked her like a mad man and then went back down on her again. The four of us cheered him on, Mel said, "I could cum just watching a guy do that, and when you eat me, I cum so hard I think my fillings will fall out." This confirmed my long held belief that my three ladies cum harder when I eat them out after I have cum inside them.

Scene four, Barb walked into her bedroom with two guys in tow. We recognized Tony from the party at Kate's earlier in the summer. The three of us looked toward Kate with questioning expressions. She just shrugged her shoulders and said, "I was trying to help out a friend."

We watched as Tony picked up Barb in his arms and placed her on the bed and gave her a deep passionate kiss. He kept telling her how hot she was as he removed her clothes and proceeded to kiss every inch of her body. Her legs spread wide before he even so much as touched her pubic mound. "Eat me Tony." she pleaded. Tony used slow and deliberate motions and brought Barb to first one and then a second orgasm. As Tony built her up again and she started panting the other guy moved beside her and offered her his rigid cock to suck. After a few minutes the guys traded places and it was a continual tag team like this for what turned out to be twenty minutes. As each one came close to cumming they would pull their cock out and swap places again.

After cumming what was at least number four (I lost count) Barb stated "I need a cock inside me and I need it now." Tony put her on her knees and started pounding into her from the rear so hard her breasts were swinging like church bells and she grunted "Oh" with every thrust. As soon as Tony came inside her pussy the other guy took his place. The second guy took much longer to cum and Barb kept begging him, "Fuck me harder, fuck me harder." The benefit of a college age guy is stamina and recovery time. You could tell guy number two was about to cum, Tony was sporting a semi-hard cock again and fed it to Barb's open and panting mouth. She quickly got it up the rest of the way, as she was getting pounded hard from behind. Barb came hard again with 'guy two' cumming shortly after her. Only a few strokes more Tony let out an, "Arrughh" as he came again down her throat. He pulled out and smeared his cock over her face. He looked at her and said, "You are one hot lady." and kissed her.

The three of them were sprawled across the bed catching their breath when Barb said, "My husband will be home any minute, you better get out of here before he catches us." As they were dressing Barb asked, "Same time next week boys?" They said sure and left.

No sooner than you heard the front door close behind them as they left and John walked into the bedroom and asked, "What have you been doing while I was at work today?" It was obvious to us that he had been in the house the whole time.

"I just fucked two young college studs and they left you something to eat." After John cleaned her pussy he kissed every inch of her body. He mounted her in the missionary position, his cock just seemed to fall into place without guidance from either of them. As they fucked they looked into each others eyes and kept telling each other how much they loved each other. I could understand every word of it, the one you love most was being fulfilled in every way.

As I got up to change the video Lynn said, "Getting a cock in both ends at the same time is just so fucking hot." Lynn very rarely uses the 'F' word.

"Like know one could figure that one out with your collection of gangbang videos." I blurted out.

"You fantasize about me fucking every woman I have ever so much as talked to! Is liking to watch a girl with more guys than you can count so bad?" she said defensively, the 'F' word again twice in one evening.

"Not at all, I never said it was a bad thing. Besides it gets me hotter than hell knowing you like it so much. Sometimes when you think I'm asleep, I know you sneak out here to watch a gangbang movie and pound your cute little pussy with your dildo. I wish I had that on video to watch!"

"You did what?" she looked horrified that I said that in front of Melanie and Kate.

"I said it gets me hotter than hell watching you. Besides you're not shy about masturbating in front of me or anyone else in this room as a matter of fact."

Kate said, "Calm down, both of you. It's just sex between consenting adults." she looked at Lynn and asked why she was over reacting.

"I'm just sensitive about it and I don't know why." Lynn told her.

I took her hand and said, "I thought you knew I was hiding over there," I pointed to the next room, "and you were having fun with it too."

I asked if I should put in the last video we just made. She said she didn't know if they would like it very much. They asked what it was and Lynn took a long way around to admit she gave blow jobs to some guys at a glory hole. They were not really shocked but surprised and wanted her to "Give us the details." Lynn started to explain how it started.

I said, "It would be much easier to show you the video." Lynn nodded OK so I popped in the video and sat close to my wife and put my arm around her letting her know everything was fine and would continue to stay that way.

I put in the tape and pushed play. I hit fast forward whenever there was nothing interesting on screen. Melanie blurted out, "Look at the size of that thing." when Lynn took the huge cock all the way down her throat.

Kate said, "How does he walk with that log between his legs?" we all laughed.

When the video ended, Kate asked Lynn about her collection of gangbang videos. Lynn handed her a couple of them but the covers didn't really explain much.

Kate handed Lynn a video and asked, "Put one of these in so we can see what it is you like?"

Lynn put the tape in and hit play. The first scene was three guys and one girl. The second scene five guys and a girl. You could have heard a pin drop minus the groaning from the speakers as we watched. I was thinking that it was strange, that all the time the four of us had spent together, that these particular videos were something they knew nothing about.

Everyone in our foursome knew about the gangbang that the teenaged Lynn had instigated less than two decades earlier, so none of us batted an eye at her particular porn obsession.

Lynn said she needed more wine and headed to the kitchen, Kate offered to help. I turned off the tape and Melanie curled up in my lap and asked what was planned for the weekend and I said just a quiet weekend at home. We could hear the two in the kitchen talking with only the occasional word drifting through to us. 'Gangbang' came through more than once, 'Really' was the next most often. Then an 'I can see that.' and 'If you want to."

I asked Melanie, "What do you think that is all about?"

"Not sure but if I had to guess, Kate is trying to find out why Lynn is so turned on by gangbangs." Mel pulled me to her and kissed me and asked flirting, "Is it time to go to bed yet?"

Mel popped into the kitchen to get our glasses refilled and told the other two that we were going to the bedroom. Lynn said they were going to stay up a while longer and that we should go by ourselves.

After making out and some intense foreplay we heard the gangbang video start up again. The sounds from the movie got us further aroused and Mel moved down and started licking the length of my cock like an all day sucker. I tried to make contact with her thighs but she stopped me saying, "Just lie back and let me do everything." She moved into position so that she was lying next to me with her feet toward my head. As she sucked on my cock her left hand went to her moist pussy and alternated between fingering herself with her middle two fingers and running circles around het clit with those same moistened fingers.

From the other room I heard Lynn scream out, "Don't stop, please don't stop... I'm cumming. Yes... yes... yes... Do it again... PLEASE DON'T STOP." The sounds from the other room continued to escalate.

As my impending orgasm continued to build, Melanie measured her own pace to match mine. As we heard Lynn's voice cry out again with continual pleas to not stop, Mel came with violent jerks in unison with Lynn's groans from the other room. I followed in short succession, my cum shooting in Mel's mouth. She held my cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue roughly around it making me jerk each time her tongue ran over my frenulum, not sure if it hurt or felt good. She curled up next to me and we held each other as we listened to the roars of pleasure from the other room as Lynn continued to cum again and again.

Mel asked if I wanted more wine. I told her to go around to the back hallway so she didn't disturb the other two. It was several minutes before Mel returned with half a bottle of wine. I asked her what took her so long. She said, "I wanted to see what they were doing."

"And..."

"They are watching the movie... Kate was fucking Lynn with a dildo. Lynn would cum and then beg Kate to keep going and not to stop. Lynn kept asking her to keep fucking her harder and pleading not to stop..."

"Anything else?"

"Well... Kate put down the dildo and started fucking her with her whole fist."

"She has rather small hands you know."

"It was so damn hot I thought I would cum watching them. I... I felt embarrassed watching them from the other room and thought I should give them their privacy."

We lay there arm in arm sipping our wine and listening to the sounds of sex drifting in.

Without looking at me, Melanie whispered, "I think I'm in love with you."

"I love you too... I love all three of you."

"You don't understand. I'm really in love with you."

"I understand more than you know and I love you too, as much as anyone can." I said. She looked me deep in the eyes to see if I meant what I said. "Oh God yes." was what she said as we held each other close and kissed like new lovers exploring.

As we heard another scream from the other room we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I was the first one up as usual. Melanie was the only one in my bed and I made sure she was tucked in before I left the room. I walked past the guest room and looked in and saw Lynn and Kate intertwined still sound asleep.

I made coffee and set out fruit and rolls for breakfast. I sat on the deck to enjoy the morning sun.

Kate was the next one up. She gave me a good morning kiss and sat down next to me.

Kate said, "Lynn's obsession with gangbangs is rather intense and I'm not sure wether it's a good thing or a bad thing."

"There is no way you didn't hear the two of us last night. Lynn wanted... no, begged for orgasm after orgasm and didn't want me to stop. She wouldn't let me stop! Finally she fainted from exhaustion. It took some doing but I managed to get her into bed."

I responded, "She tells me when she masturbates it's almost always to her gangbang fantasy. I don't know if she is obsessed or not either. I can only say I have my favorite fantasy too, even though each of you provide the real thing and I don't think I'm obsessed... She did tell me that when it happened for real she had so many orgasms that she fainted and when she came to she was still being fucked by someone and still cumming and it went on like that for most of the night."

"She said that in the end her orgasm was one continual hum and it was the greatest thing she ever felt, even the slightest touch of her clit would make her cum even harder at the same time. I'm know she really wants to feel that again even though she won't admit it out loud. It's like a "Story of O" thing for her. She said it was painful on some level but she didn't want it to stop. She has a lot of guilt about that night and I don't understand that either because she admits openly that she made it happen. She might confide more in you than me about that night."

"I'll talk to her about it in more detail later when she is ready. It might take a while." She changed the subject, "You and Melanie looked cozy last night when I looked in on you, you were spooning like two little love birds."

"Are you saying I never cuddle with you?" I said giving a sideways glance in her direction.

"Point taken, sweetheart." and she lovingly squeezed my hand.

"What can I say, I was warm and cozy in the arms of someone I love and who loves me back. The four of us are a family. I love each one of you."

"The 'L' word?"

"Do I need to repeat myself?" She shook her head no. "I love you too, very much."

Mel wandered out around ten, Lynn didn't get up until after two in the afternoon.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing and doing nothing in particular. We enjoyed the weather and each others company. Lynn and Kate would occasionally wander off into the garden or another room to talk by themselves leaving Mel and I alone. Melanie asked if I knew what was going on with them. I said it has to do with the gangbang thing. Mel just nodded and left it at that.

The four of us went out for dinner and returned home just after ten. We changed into pajamas and settled down in the living room while the stereo played seductive music in the background and talked about what to do on our next vacation together.

I got up to get another drink and when I came back in the room Lynn was lying in Melanie's lap looking up into her eyes wistfully. Kate was on the other end of the couch massaging Lynn's feet. Lynn glanced my way and blew me a kiss. I sat in my chair near Kate to take in the sensuous and erotic site. Lynn reached up and started circling Mel's nipple with the tip of her finger making her nipple stiffen and push against the silk chemise.

Kate was massaging higher and higher up Lynn's legs. As Kate's hands progressed up Lynn's thighs getting closer to her pubic mound, Lynn's legs slowly spread wider in proportion to the height up her legs exposing herself and inviting Kate in. Lynn looked at me and said in a sultry voice, "What do you want me to do?"

Not much higher than a whisper I said, "Eat her beautiful pussy."

Lynn got down between Mel's legs and pulled those creamy white hips forward to the edge of the couch. She licked ever so lightly from the bottom of her slit up over and past her clit. Melanie's eyes closed as she was lost in the tingling sensations. Lynn looked over at me and asked, "Is this what you want me to do."

"Yes, exactly, use only your mouth and very slowly make Mel cum, very slowly."

Kate and I watched as Lynn kissed, licked and sucked Melanie's pussy. At first you could see Mel only slightly thrusting forward to meet the teasing tongue working on her pussy. She started biting her lower lip and letting out little moans as her pleasure increased. Melanie started pinching her hard little nipples and thrusting her hips toward Lynn's tongue but Lynn backed away just as far as Mel's hips moved toward her, teasing her all the more. "Oh God, make me cum." came out in frustration as she grabbed a handful of Lynn's hair in each hand and not allowing her to retreat any further. We could see Lynn suck the clit that was protruding from it's protective hood into her mouth. By the motion of her cheeks and jaw we could tell Lynn had forgotten about going slow and was giving Melanie everything she wanted. She began thrusting her hips uncontrollably into Lynn's face and started cumming in wave after wave what must have been thirty seconds of continual orgasm and letting out long plaintive moans the whole time. Mel collapsed backward clutching her pussy with both hands and fell toward Kate on the couch completely drained, shivering perceptively with each aftershock of her orgasm.

"Was that what you wanted?" Lynn asked me as she wiped her chin with the back of her hand.

"Yes, but Kate looks like she feels left out." we both looked her way and Kate nodded with a smile. "Do it exactly the same way, no hands, just your tongue and don't be in a hurry with her either, Kate deserves your best efforts."

Kate pulled the bottom of her oversized T-shirt up, exposing herself. I could plainly see her puffy and open labia and that she was wet. She inched forward on the couch as Lynn approached on all fours like a cat on the prowl. On the first pass up Kate's wet slit with her tongue, Lynn made an approving 'Umm' sound when she tasted the sweet nectar found there. Kate started rolling her nipples between her fingers right away. Her head thrown back, her eyes closed and her lips parted. Her breath was trembling almost immediately

Mel and I exchanged hungry glances with each other as we watched Lynn make love to Kate's pussy. Lynn had just started fingering herself as she sucked Kate's pussy lips into her mouth and pulled away making them stretch outward. I waved Mel over to sit with me so she could get a better view from my angle.

Mel sat on my knee within a foot or two of Lynn's head. I lightly teased Melanie's nipples as we watched Kate's building orgasm. Her left hand dropped to my cock and she started stroking me, keeping me as hard as we watched completely spellbound. Kate pulled her knees to her chest exposing both her pussy and ass to Lynn's tongue. She flicked her tongue making it vibrate at her puckered little hole and then hungrily went to her clit flicking it hard up and down. It looked like it would only be a few seconds longer. Kate opened her eyes and looked directly at the both of us, her mouth parted and she began panting. She came and jerked several times and never broke eye contact with us. We were so caught up watching Kate cum that Mel and I gasped at the same time she came.

Kate eventually said, "I don't think it was as good for you as it was for me." and the sexual tension in the room subsided.

A little later around midnight Kate said, "I want a repeat of last night with Lynn, so the two of you can do whatever you want while I fuck the shit out of Lynn." If you hadn't guessed by now, Kate is the 'Alpha Female' in the group and uses it to her full advantage. It was said more in humor than anything else but she was still taking full control.

As Mel and I stripped down and got in bed we could her the sounds of a gangbang video start up. A few minutes later Kate knocked at the door and came in without waiting for a reply, she wanted the gym bag of sex toys from the closet. Standing at the foot of the bed stark naked, pulling on a nipple and massaging one of her breasts with her left hand, "You two want anything from here before I go?" she asked holding up the bag in her other hand. I said, "Not tonight." Mel said, "I have all I need right here." and ducked under the covers.

"Suit yourselves." Kate said as she put on her strap-on, and headed back down the hall leaving the door wide open. I'm sure she wanted us to listen to them fucking again.

Most of the screams of bliss were coming from Lynn just as they did the night before. After listening to a couple orgasms from the other room, Mel started stroking my cock purposefully teasing me and asked, "Why do you like watching Lynn eat pussy so much?"

"It's one of my favorite fantasies. It's not just Lynn, I like to watch you eat pussy just as much. Maybe it's the taboo thing that turns me on. To me sex looks more sensual between two women. You touch each other differently than you do a man. If it's two full on lesbians, the whole thing doesn't work for me. To get me excited it has to be a hetero woman that just happens to sleep with another woman once in a while. Every guy I know would love to watch there wife or girlfriend with another woman. It's just the way we are."