My Journey with Lynn Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On some level I think most men think that women don't like sex as much as we do so the fantasy of them playing when we are out of sight is part of the fantasy."

There must be a handbook for women, that tells them that if you want to know something, get a guys cock hard and then start asking him questions. This seemed to be one of those times. This wasn't anything we hadn't talked about before, Melanie was using it as foreplay and it was working.

Melanie left to get a bottle of wine, she figured we might be awake, with all the noise from the other room, a while longer. After about ten minutes she came back in and whispered like a kid that just saw something she shouldn't have. "Kate has Lynn bent over the back of the couch fucking her with her strap-on while they watch the movie. Lynn was pulling on her nipples so hard it looked like she might rip them off. She came twice while I was watching them. God it was so hot."

I reached down and felt her pussy as she knelt on the bed pouring some wine. "Your a bit wet for just watching." Mel looked embarrassed and looked down.

"I masturbated while I was watching them." she said ashamed.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of, we share this house and they aren't behind a locked door. I think they want us to know every thing they are doing. It's not as if you haven't seen them fucking before. I dare say it's nothing either one of them have done to you either."

Your right, it's silly of me. It must just be the weekend. Now, where were we?" as she took my cock in her hand and swirled her tongue around the head. "Oh, I remember, (playing Ms. Innocent) watching women eating pussy is one of your favorite fantasies, what is the other one again?" She knows full well what it is.

"I prefer to be submissive to a beautiful woman, I spend my day controlling clients and meetings and I just want that to vanish."

"I don't understand what you mean." she taunted me.

"I like the woman to initiate sex and take total control, I like to be on the bottom. Then after I cum, you know..."

"I know what? If you want me to do it, you have to tell me what you want." she teased.

"After I cum, you make me eat my cum from your pussy. You know I like doing it for you and to you, but I want you to make me do it."

"My turn. You have never told me any of your fantasies. It's only fair, what turns you on when you masturbate? What makes you cum?" I asked.

"I don't really have any." she said.

I replied, "I don't believe that for one minute. Everyone has something that turns them on in secret. Why can't you be honest with me?"

She sat up cross-legged on the bed and looked down for a minute. I squeezed her hand lightly and kept quiet letting her courage build up enough to continue.

"What the four of us have right now... it all started a long time ago... A bunch of us girls were a little bit drunk sitting around talking about guys we would like to fuck and sex in general, stuff like that... Someone said that we should tell each other our three favorite fantasies. We all agreed that would be fun but know one wanted to start. Kate said we should write each one down on a piece of paper, number them 1, 2 or 3 and put them in a bowl, then we would take them out and compare notes. There was a lot of laughing and stuff like that until everyone was finished writing them all down."

"Kate took out the slips of paper and as she read them out loud and put them in piles. The biggest pile, and there was a piece of paper from every one of us, it was 'Make love to another woman,' and over half of those had the number one on them. The next largest pile was 'Sex with a stranger.' The next two piles were pretty equal, 'Threesome with another women," and "Threesome with two men.' There were a few 'Use a strap-on on a man' fantasies. There were a couple 'Gangbang' slips of paper. The rest was stuff like 'Sex in public,' 'Teacher seducing a student,' 'Being forced to have sex,' and I think one for 'Being a stripper at a bachelor party' and that is about it."

"So which ones did you put in the pile and what was the order you put them in?" I asked.

"Number three was... sex with a stranger. Number two was a threesome with another woman." and as soon as she said that she blurted out, "My biggest fantasy was to make love to another woman and I had never so much as touched another woman sexually until that night."

I just nodded and let her continue to talk.

"We were all surprised by the top three piles of paper. Anne said she was surprised because she didn't think anyone there that night other than herself and Samantha had even considered sleeping with another woman. Lynn never admitted her past to any of us until then. Someone said they made out with a college roommate a few times. Other than that, it was just a fantasy for the rest of us. Everyone but Anne and Sam said that they had never even flirted with another woman. Then Lynn admitted she had a couple times when she was in school and we made her tell us about it."

"Anne said that because everyone there had a lesbian fantasy that she dared us all to kiss the person next to us. We just sat there and didn't move, I was blushing so hard I couldn't look at anyone. She kept looking for one of us to make a move but we all just sat there. Then Anne leaned over and kissed Samantha and you could see their tongues were going inside each others mouths and the passion was so intense between them. I was shocked and turned on at the same time, I couldn't stop watching. Anne then made out with Becky the same way. Becky surrendered and hugged Anne while they kissed. When she finished the kiss Anne moved over and sat in Kate's lap and asked if she wanted her 'first kiss,' she leaned in with her lips parted, Kate's tongue came forward and Anne sucked it into her mouth. Everyone in the room just sighed, it was so hot I thought I would cum watching them kissing. Lynn was next to me and we looked at each other for a second and then we moved closer, I wanted to kiss her so bad I ached. I closed my eyes and kissed her. I put my hand on her breast and gave her nipple a little squeeze. Her tongue pushed into me and I came on the spot. I looked up and everyone was watching us. I was so embarrassed I wanted to hide, then Samantha said it was a beautiful kiss and I shouldn't let anyone say otherwise."

"So I made out with your wife and I liked every minute of it. That was all that happened that night and I went home and masturbated half the night thinking about what I had done and what I wanted to do next."

"A couple weeks later after fantasizing every night about how or if I could seduce Lynn, I finally got up the courage and I asked Lynn over for dinner when you were out of town. I was nervous all day knowing she was in the next office and thinking about how I would seduce her. Finally after dinner and we were clearing the table I took the plate from her hand and set it on the counter. I held her hand and just stood there looking at her. She just smiled at me like she knew what I wanted to do but wasn't going to make the first move. I got up the nerve and kissed her and she kissed me back. After making out like teenagers standing in the kitchen I told her I wanted her to be my first. She said she wanted me too and took me by the hand and lead me to my bedroom."

"The short version, we slept together that night but didn't get much sleep. The next day at work was terrible, all I wanted to do was kiss Lynn every chance I could. We spent every night together the rest of the week until you came home."

She asked if I was alright with everything she just told me. I lifted the sheet and showed her my stiff cock, pulsing with each heartbeat. I told her that Lynn never told me about that week but I could understand why.

"So know you know my fantasies and that other than the night 'at the lingerie party,' I have only slept with Lynn and Kate. If I had to pick only one way to have sex, I would prefer a hard cock. If I don't have to choose, I'll take our little family as long as I can."

"I would never make you choose one way or the other." I pulled her onto my chest and held her tight and kissed her neck.

Several minutes later we heard from the other room Kate say, "Suck my cock you fucking slut."

Mel rolled over on her back and said, "Eat my pussy you slut." mimicking the voice from the other room. I did as I was told.

After her first orgasm I continued to make love to Mel doing whatever she wanted, for as long as she wanted. I worshipped every inch of her body. I massaged her back from head to foot and sucked her toes. I got a groan from her letting me know she liked what I was doing. I rolled her over and caressed her whole body. I massaged her breasts lightly avoiding her nipples. I massaged her outer pussy lips and watched as they engorged and parted, purposely avoiding her clit, juices seeped from inside her. I went back up to her nipples and rolled them between my fingers until she arched her back trying to increase the pressure I was giving them.

I moved down her belly and again started licking her pussy with the flat of my tongue bringing her closer to orgasm. "Yes, oh yes... yesss." came softly from her lips and then as I felt her thigh muscles tighten, I sucked her clit into my mouth and gave it a little flick with my tongue. Her pelvis raised off the bed and she screamed out, "I'm cumming, oh God I'm cumming." I kissed her clit as lightly as possible until her tremors subsided.

I crawled up beside her, leaned over and kissed her soft red lips. She kissed back moving her tongue around my mouth in search of her own juices and thrust her tongue deep in my mouth probing hard against my tongue.

She rolled on top of me moving to a kneeling position over me. "I need your cock." She rubbed my cock up and down her slit, moistening the head making entry much easier. She started rubbing her clit with my engorged cock head, masturbating herself with my cock. She sank down on my cock pressing her pelvis against mine and ground hard into me. "Fuck me hard, make me cum... I want your cum inside me."

I looked up at Melanie, riding me, her head thrown back. I reached up and started twisting her nipples. Her tempo increased and she said to know one in particular, "God I love this so fucking much."

Something caught my attention and I looked toward the bedroom door. Lynn and Kate were in semi profile with the hall light framing them in silhouette. Kate had more of her back to us and was watching us over her shoulder allowing Lynn to see us while she was on her knees sucking on Kate's strap-on. Kate's left hand was lightly moving Lynn's head back and forth on the shaft of her cock.

Knowing that they had been watching us made all my nerve endings start to fire and I started cumming hard, pushing my cock hard up into her. I grabbed Melanie's hips and increased her thrusts down on my cock. I let out an "Uh, uh, uh." as I jerked with each pulse of cum I shot inside her.

Melanie fell down beside me and said, "My turn again lover, get down there and eat my freshly fucked pussy." She guided my mouth to her pussy like I didn't know the way. "Get every last drop Pumpkin. If you leave a wet spot, you get to sleep on it."

Mel came again and sprawled across the bed, relaxed and totally spent. She whispered to me, "Did you know we were being watched?" I said that I saw them but wasn't sure how long they were standing there.

"They were watching us ever since you started my massage."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lynn and Kate surprisingly were already up and having breakfast when Mel and I came into the kitchen. Lynn said, "You two certainly had a good time last night!"

Melanie replied, "By the sounds of it, you weren't playing solitaire in the other room either. Knowing the two of you were watching us from the doorway made me cum too soon, I was planning on much more."

I told Lynn that we needed to finish packing for our week in Chicago. (I had a conference to attend) She said, "Why don't you take Melanie this time. Kate and I have things to do. I can cover for Mel at work and say she has a family emergency and I stayed home rather than go to Chicago to help her out."

We had planned a full week at 'The Drake.' I normally only attend the morning sessions at the conference, that way we get the rest of the day for ourselves with two formal dinners at the beginning and end of the conference.

I said, "If you're sure you'd rather not go." I turned to Mel and asked, "Do you want to spend a week in Chicago, if you do, you might get to the rest of those things you wanted to do last night?"

"I don't have anything here to wear, I need to go home and pack first." She said.

Lynn spoke up, "Take your overnight bag and what you have on, when you get to Chicago make hime take you shopping and get everything you need, our treat. You'll need two formals for the dinners and something for each night out on the town. You'll need a few outfits for the daytime and..."

I interrupted her, "I get the idea, you're going to stay home, shack up with Kate all week and Mel has to suffer through a shopping trip in Chicago along with dinner and dancing. What do I get out of this deal."

"Me of course!" Mel said throwing her hands in the air and striking a pose.

"Works for me. I can be ready in an hour." I said.

The four of us had been looking for a weekend getaway cottage and there was one that our realtor thought was exactly what we wanted. I suggested that Lynn and Kate check it out this afternoon and if they agreed it was what we wanted, they should go ahead and make an offer.

As I was finishing packing Kate came in the bedroom and leaned against the door watching me organize my suitcases. "When you get back I want several days alone with you myself. I want you all to myself, not another woman in sight." I told her I would like that too and we would definitely make it happen. I said if the cottage was what we wanted maybe we could take an option on the first weekend just the two of us. "A long weekend, I really need some time without any competition from your other wives!"

"I don't think there is any competition with any of you. You're all my wives now?"

"What would you call it?" she asked. "You hint at that all the time when we are out to dinner or parties. If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck. Lynn has been calling us your other wives for months, when your not around."

"You pick the weekend and let the others know, and I will be there, just for you."

I finished packing and we were on the road well before noon. This would be the first time Melanie and I had more than an evening alone together and we both looked forward to it.

On the drive I told her about the conference and gave her the information packet to look through. She said there were a couple sessions that interested her, they were 'Project Management' oriented. She explained that this was her formal training and a major part of her everyday job. All the years I've known Mel this was the first time I got a full description of what she did at her job. The four of us make a point to leave our work behind at the end of the day.

Kate's background is engineering, with degrees in both mechanical and electrical engineering. She's a gun for hire, very much like me.

Lynn's background is finance. All those numbers all day long make my head hurt so I defer financial issues to Lynn. My background is corporate management and I make a very good living helping other people fix their problems.

We checked in at 'The Drake' in the early afternoon on Sunday. I made arrangements with the concierge for a special dinner with Melanie. I left the bags and a tip with the bellboy. We walked out the door and headed the short distance to the shops along Michigan Ave. and began Melanie's shopping spree.

To be continued.