All Comments on 'My Kate'

by MelancholyBaby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My Kate

Constantly arousing and erotic, much better than the usual. This is remarkably good for a first submission, and I'm looking forward to more by this author; she has a writing talent that seems well-matched to her knowledge of the erotic. A nice flavor of the Dom/submissive in this, but not overblown, and quite touching, really. This seems to be the first in a series for the characters, since there was a little note of expectation left at the end. I hope the next installment is forthcoming.

wynniewynnieabout 17 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed your story. Well written. It kept my attention the entire time. I loved the characters. I hope you continue to write!!

mjl2010mjl2010about 17 years ago
Perfect

A great buildup to a climatic finish. I hope you write more. Probably one of the best first submissions I've seen.Well done.

BlaseBlaseabout 17 years ago
Watching Her Blossom

I've been reading Melancholy Baby's writing on the boards for a long time. This story shows the typical care and attention to detail that she puts into her writing. Not to mention the sensitivity and heart.

She only gets better.

BoxerbriefBoxerbriefabout 17 years ago
Nice writing

Good style. Not without description but not over descriptive.

I like it.

ManOSafetyManOSafetyabout 17 years ago
Wonderful

Not my usual style, but I had to read it since Mel is the one who wrote it. Even though it's not what I usually read, it captivated me and drew me in. I look forward to reading future submissions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous